The Sweet Taste of Honey

Story Info
A young man's fantasies transform into reality.
10.6k words
4.7
73.9k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, will you please get out of bed and help me. I can't do the zip up on these boots," she cried in despair.

I rolled over and saw her standing beside the bed with one leg on the bed struggling to pull the zip up on the brown knee length boots that she was wearing. I jumped out of bed and walked round to her side.

"Put your leg down, stand with your legs against the bed and lean forward," I said.

As she did so I pulled the zips up on both boots, wrapped my arms around her with both hands over her breasts and nuzzled the back of her neck. She was wearing beige skin tight jeans and an extremely fluffy cream angora cowl neck sweater. As I felt her breasts through the soft fluffy angora I could feel her nipples begin to harden and her arse edge back harder into my now fully erect dick.

As she turned around to face me she said, "I don't have time for this now. As much as I would like to stay and play I have to go or I will be late. And if you don't get up and get ready you will also be late. Remember that as it's the last Friday of the month and it's pizza lunchtime so don't bother cooking this evening. I should be home by 7pm and, as it is Friday, I will expect you to be ready to start the weekend. I have a few new ideas for us to try so be ready and waiting." With that she kissed me lightly on the lips, put her coat on, picked up her purse and swept out of the bedroom and the front door.

I jumped back into bed and smiled at the thought of what she may have planned for this weekend. My dick immediately became erect and, as I thought of her wearing that fluffy cream angora sweater and the guys in her office lusting after her firm breasts and tight arse, I started to slowly and lightly stroke my totally bald balls and dick. How our lives had changed in the last three years and began to remember how we had got to this point.

Three years ago I was about to move away from home and go off to college. I was nearly twenty one and had been working in a variety of jobs since leaving high school in order to try and save enough money to go to college as my mum was a single parent and hadn't been able to put a lot of money away in my college fund. I had left it late to apply and all of the university accommodation had already been taken which meant that I had to look for somewhere to live off campus. My mother suggested that I go and stay with my aunt Kimberley, her step sister, who lived in the city where the university was whilst I looked for somewhere to live. As an only child my mum was very protective of me and that's probably why she, firstly, didn't want me to leave home and, secondly, didn't want me ending up sharing with strangers.

I didn't really know my aunt Kimberley as she didn't have much to do with my our family. She was much younger than my mother and was the only daughter of my grandmother's second husband. She had gone away to university at the age of eighteen and never came back to the small town where our family lived. As a kid I received a present from her on my birthday and at Christmas but that was the limit of my contact with her.

The last time I saw her was at my grandmother's funeral when I was ten years old. She must have been in her mid twenties and I distinctly remember her standing apart and only being greeted by a small number of people. She didn't even come to the wake back at our house after the funeral.

I wasn't keen on the idea of staying with her but I didn't have a lot of other options so I agreed and my mother phoned my aunt. Like me, my aunt Kimberley wasn't awfully keen on the idea but agreed that I could stay for a couple of weeks and she would help me find somewhere to live that was closer to the university campus. Two weeks later I found myself standing in the hallway of her penthouse apartment with my suitcases.

Her apartment was very stylish with wooden flooring and sheepskin rugs thrown around, leather sofas and glass tables. The view of the city through the floor to ceiling windows was amazing and I wondered how she afforded all of this. Aunt Kimberley had sent me a message to say which bedroom I was going to be sleeping in and so I pulled my suitcases along the hallway to the room with the door that had been left open.

The bedroom had a king size bed, stylish furniture and wall-to-wall wardrobes. The en-suite bathroom had a large walk-in shower and was tiled throughout. I whistled to myself as my bedroom at home was smaller than this bathroom. I unpacked my suitcases and stood staring out of the windows at the view of the city whilst thinking that I would love to be able to afford such an apartment. My aunt had said that she would be home around 7pm and she would cook dinner when she got back. She had left wine and beer in the fridge and I was to make myself at home.

As I had time before she arrived home I thought that I would take a sneaky look in her bedroom. As I opened the door my jaw dropped in amazement. There was a huge queen size bed which was covered in fluffy throws and pillows and had a ornate metal headboard against the wall. As I sat down on it I discovered that it was a water bed and on the ceiling above there was a huge mirror with spotlights all around it. A corridor was opposite the bed and I decided to see what was down there. I opened the door on the left hand side and it was her bathroom. Whilst similar to the one in my room it also had a large Jacuzzi bath and a bidet. The door on the other side of the corridor led into a huge walk in closet which had suits, dresses, skirts and blouses on the left side and glass drawers which appeared to be filled with her underwear on the other side. At the end of the closet were row upon row of shoes and boots. Above the glass drawers on the right hand side were shelves which were filled with a breathtaking array of mohair and angora sweaters, all neatly folded and arranged by colour.

I had had a mohair fetish since puberty and had my first orgasm wearing a mohair cardigan. My mom's best friend, who was always round at our house, wore a lot of mohair sweaters and cardigans. She was an attractive woman with wavy auburn hair, large firm breasts, long legs and was definitely a MILF. Like most guys in their teens I had a thing about older women and all of my fantasies involved her wearing her fluffy sweaters and me taking her from behind. One evening when she came to visit my mom she was wearing a really thick black mohair cardigan and she hung it over the post at the bottom of the stairs as she came in.

During the evening I kept going up and down the stairs just so I could feel it as I walked past and, when she and my mom were sitting in the kitchen talking, I grabbed hold of it, ran upstairs and hurried into my bedroom. I quickly stripped off, put the cardigan on, laid down on my bed and luxuriated in the softness of it. It was long and came down over my dick so I started to rub it against the head of my dick which was, by now, fully erect, over my bare chest and erect nipples and down the inside of my thighs. I was fair haired and didn't have very much pubic hair or hair on my legs. The feel of the soft tickly mohair against my skin was mind blowing and I could smell her perfume on the cardigan which was equally as intoxicating. I pulled the sleeve down over my hand and started to rub it up and down my throbbing dick and between my legs and over my balls. Within a few minutes I had my first orgasm and I still remember seeing the thick clump of creamy white cum burst out from the top of my dick and dribble down the length of it. I quickly cleaned myself up, took off the cardigan, got dressed and carefully went down the stairs, hanging it back on the post as I got to the bottom stair. Thankfully, my mom and her friend were still talking in the kitchen.

In the last few years I had purchased a couple of sweaters from an internet auction site to satisfy my fetish and had brought them with me, but I thought that I had died and gone to heaven seeing my aunt's sweaters. Having an opportunity to wear her soft and fluffy sweaters whilst I stayed here started to make my dick twitch and I ran my hands over them with anticipation.

I left her wardrobe making sure that I hadn't disturbed anything, went back to my bedroom, quickly put on my favourite mohair sweater that I had brought with me and masturbated as hard as I could. Just after I had cum and put my clothes back on I heard my aunt unlocking her front door. That was a close call I said to myself and went out to greet her. She was wearing what appeared to be an expensive designer business suit and was carrying a laptop bag and her purse. She looked absolutely stunning and nothing like I remembered; very attractive, quite tall, with a slim figure and full breasts. Her make-up looked like it had been applied professionally and her thick blonde hair was tied up on the top of her head with strands pulled down at the front giving her a thick fringe.

"Welcome to my humble abode young man," she said as she came to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Did you find your bedroom and have you settled in okay? I hope that everything is to your satisfaction?"

Fumbling for my words in front of this gorgeous woman I replied that everything was great, thanked her for letting me stay and hoped that it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.

"Not an inconvenience," she replied, "but I have never had anyone stay here and I'm used to living on my own, so you may have to bear with me if I find it difficult. Anyway, hopefully, it will only be for a short period while we find you somewhere to live closer to the college. Let me get changed out of my work clothes, I'll cook dinner and we can get to know each other."

She went off to her bedroom and re-appeared ten minutes later wearing what looked like light brown cashmere sweat pants and the fluffiest gold coloured short sleeved mohair sweater that I had ever seen. The sweater came just short of her sweat pants showing her midriff, her thick blonde hair was loose and half way down her back and I just stared at her with my mouth wide open. My dick immediately became erect and I thought that I was going to cum in a huge explosion.

"It is so good to get out of my business clothes and into something relaxing at the end of the day," she said and all I could do was nod in agreement and cross my legs so that she didn't see the huge erection in my trousers.

As she cooked she asked me to pour us both a glass of wine and we chatted about life back home.

"Do you cook?," she asked.

"Yes, I learned from mum when I was around thirteen. She made me learn to cook and do housework so that I could help out when she was at work and I would know what do when I left home."

"I wish that I had learned when I was young. I am not a very good cook and I hate doing housework. Probably because I am always working and would prefer to enjoy my time off rather than do chores. I eat out a lot and used to have someone come in once a week to clean up and do my washing. She left a few months ago so I have had to do it myself since then which has been a real pain. I know I shouldn't ask this as you are a guest and only arrived today, but how would you like to earn some money whilst you are here by cooking and cleaning for me?"

"Sure no problem. Believe it or not I enjoy cooking, cleaning and washing. I don't need paying as you have been very kind in letting me stay here."

"Well that's agreed then and I can afford to pay you so let me please do so as you will be helping me out. You don't have to clean my bedroom and bathroom or do my laundry as I will do that; only the rest of the apartment. Now let me show you how bad I am at cooking. If it is inedible we can arrange to have a take-out delivered if you like?"

We sat down and started to eat and after a few mouthfuls she looked at me and I stared back. "God this is awful," she exclaimed and we both burst into laughter. "You had better be a good cook or we will be living off take-outs while you are here."

She ordered a Chinese and we both sat on one of her sofas whilst waiting for it to be delivered. I couldn't keep my eyes off her mohair sweater and her firm breasts and I am sure she must have noticed but didn't say anything. We talked about her career and how hard she had worked to get to the position she was now in and what my ambitions were. She had started her own brand design consultancy in her mid twenties and it was now one of the most prestigious companies in the industry, something that she was immensely proud of.

"So tell me what you are majoring in at college and why you chose to do it?"

"I have always been fascinated by people and their behaviour so I am going to major in psychology. I want to study the human mind and how people think, feel, act and interact individually and in groups. What makes people behave in the way they do and what are the motivations underlying that behaviour."

"That's what I majored in," she said. "That led me to move into brand design as human psychology and how it affects consumer behaviour is the foundation of brand building. As a designer it's important that you have an in-depth understanding of the psychology behind branding. If you need any brand industry expertise with your studies then please don't hesitate to ask. You never know you could end up working for me."

As the evening wore on it was fascinating to discuss human psychology with someone who really understood the field and I was starting to feel really glad that I had come to stay. "You must be really tired with your travelling and I have a breakfast meeting with a client so I think it is time for bed," she said. With that she leaned across the sofa and kissed me sweetly on the cheek. I took the opportunity to caress her shoulder, feel the softness of her mohair sweater and smell her perfume. Both were intoxicating. In bed that night I masturbated while wearing one of my sweaters dreaming of her and her sweater. I couldn't wait for tomorrow while she was at work to wear the sweater she had been wearing this evening.

When I finally woke up the following morning I wandered into the kitchen to make some coffee and saw that she had left a note for me. The note said that she had left her credit card for me to use to go and buy food and that I was to buy whatever I wanted to cook her something spectacular that evening. If I wasn't too busy with college or looking for somewhere to live then could I tidy up the apartment.

I wandered into her bedroom with my coffee and saw that there were clothes strewn over the floor and her bed. The gorgeous gold mohair sweater was on her bed and I immediately put it on and felt the softness of the mohair against my skin as I stroked myself all over. I could smell her perfume on the sweater; it was intoxicating and my dick was immediately fully erect. I laid down on the bed and started to slowly masturbate. As I did so I noticed out of the corner of my eye the cream coloured thong that she must have been wearing yesterday on the bed next to me. I had never dreamed of wearing women's underwear before but I couldn't resist putting them on. The feel of the lace against my swollen dick was heavenly and I stroked myself with the palm of my hand getting harder and harder until I exploded. I absolutely loved the feel of the thong in the crack of my arse and as I exploded in orgasm I buried my face into the fluffy mohair and breathed in her perfume. Sheer heaven.

I took her panties that I had cum in to my bedroom and hid them in my laundry basket. I would wash, dry and put them back in her bedroom and she would be none the wiser I thought.

I spent the morning cleaning the apartment and going shopping for the food for this evening. I was due to start college the next day so I used the remainder of the day to investigate the best way to get there and started looking online for apartments to share with other students. Even sharing an apartment seemed expensive in this city so I knew that money was going to be in short supply while at college. I would have to think about getting a part-time job to help ends meet.

Aunt Kimberley had said in her note that she would be home around 7pm so I started preparing the meal I had planned around 4pm. I was cooking Lobster Thermidor to start with, followed by a green salad and fillet steak with all of the trimmings for the main, with a shop bought cheesecake for the sweet course. I laid two places at her glass topped dinner table and lit the candles that were in the candelabra. I had bought an expensive French red wine for the steak main course and had a bottle of Chardonnay chilling in the fridge waiting for her arrival home. I was not only wanting to thank her for allowing me to stay but was also wanting to impress her with my culinary skills in the hope that she may ask me to stay a little while longer. The reasons being that I could save a little more money and I could also use the opportunity to wear her mohair and angora sweaters.

Just after 7pm I heard the front door open and the click of her heels walking down the hallway into the kitchen. She looked every part the successful business woman in her expensive looking suit and 4" heels. I smiled at her, said "Dinner is ready whenever you are my lady" and handed her a glass of crisp cold Chardonnay.

She smiled back and accepted the glass of wine. "Thank you kind sir. Dinner smells absolutely divine. I will just go and change first into something more comfortable if that is okay?" She turned away with the glass of wine in one hand and her purse and laptop bag in the other and headed for her bedroom. I couldn't wait to see what she was going to change into. Hopefully, it would be another mohair sweater but, if it was angora I wouldn't complain. Five minutes later I heard her coming back down the hallway in her bare feet and turned around. She was wearing another pair of cashmere sweat pants, this time white, and a fantastic violet coloured long sleeve mohair sweater.

I showed her to her place at the dining table and pulled out the chair for her to allow to sit down. As she sat down in front of me I could see that the sweater was loosely knitted with two strands of long haired mohair. It took all of my control not place both hands on her shoulders and stroke the sweater. My dick had automatically gone hard and it was lucky for me that I had to walk back to the kitchen to finish putting the lobster under the grill or she would have definitely seen it in my trousers.

Over dinner we talked about our days and she asked how my search for an apartment had gone. I told her that I had started to look and would continue tomorrow. As I started college tomorrow I would ask around and check notice boards for vacant rooms. She said that there was no hurry and that I should find the right place rather than any place.

"The place looks immaculate and if you clean and cook like this every evening I may have to keep you here to serve my every whim," she said with a big smile on her face.

I wasn't sure whether she was making a joke or was being serious. Even after one day I was getting to like living here and the thought came into my head that I would drag out looking for an apartment to share for as long as I could. After dinner we moved to sit on the sofa and I made coffee for us both. We continued our conversation from last night about people's behaviours and as she talked I gazed longingly at her and her sweater. She was a very attractive woman with her green eyes, long dark eyelashes and full lips as well as her thick blonde hair and fantastic body.

I couldn't wait to wear that sweater tomorrow either before or after college but I was also starting to feel attracted to her. I hadn't grown out of fancying older women but I'm sure the feeling wasn't going to be reciprocated as I was probably about fifteen years her junior and a poor student. She, on the other hand, was a very attractive and successful business woman. Also, I was her nephew and she was my aunt. Maybe not blood relatives but still related. Just think about the sweaters and not her, I told myself.