The Sweet Taste of Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was sat at one end of the sofa with her legs up under her and I was at the other end as we continued to talk. I could tell that she was beginning to get tired so I made the excuse that I was tired after my long day and was heading off to bed. As I got up from the sofa she also got up and started heading for her bedroom . As she was just going into her bedroom she turned, came up to me, put her arms around me and kissed me on the cheek. I put my arms around her and felt the warmth of her body against mine. The smell of her perfume was intoxicating. The mohair was so soft in my hands and I couldn't take my eyes off it nor the nape of her neck where the fluff nestled against it.

"Thank you for dinner this evening it was absolutely delicious," she said. "I can't wait for tomorrow to see what delights you will be serving up." With that we let go of each other and she walked into her bedroom and closed the door behind her.

I awoke the next morning as I heard her go out of the front door. I immediately went into her bedroom and searched for the mohair sweater that she had been wearing the previous evening. I found it at the end of the bed alongside a pair of panties and a matching bra. I put both the sweater and her panties on and went into the kitchen to make some coffee and breakfast. There was something liberating about standing at the window looking at the city below with a cup of coffee in one hand whilst wearing her panties and sweater. Nobody could see me so high up; it was like being in heaven watching from a fluffy cloud.

Breakfast over and cleaned away I went back into her bedroom, laid down on the bed and whilst looking at myself in the ceiling mirror I masturbated and came in her panties. I lay there smelling her perfume on the bedding and the sweater and came down from my sexual high. I took the soiled panties into my bedroom and threw them into my linen basket. I must get around to doing my laundry before she misses her panties, I thought to myself. I'll do it this afternoon if I am back early enough or tomorrow. With that I went back to my bedroom, shaved and showered and hurried out the door for my first day at college.

That evening she changed into a an extremely fluffy loose knit slouchy pink mohair sweater. I could see that she was wearing a very lacy matching pink bra and I had a full view of the cleavage of her firm breasts. I had cooked dinner again and she was most complimentary on my culinary skills. She asked whether I had had any luck looking for an apartment and I didn't like to admit that I hadn't looked at all and so I gave her some bullshit about putting my name down with the college accommodation centre who may be able to help. She didn't seem too fussed and quickly moved onto asking how my first day at college had been. We spent the evening talking about her work and how she had built up her business and our evening was again finished with her kissing me on the cheek to say goodnight and me getting a massive erection as I put my arms around her, felt the softness of her mohair sweater and smelt her perfume.

The next morning I went into her bedroom and found the pink mohair sweater and lacy panties on the floor at the bottom of her bed. I immediately took off my dressing gown, put both of them on, laid down on her bed and started to rub my hands over my now fully erect dick which was encased in her lace panties. In readiness to wipe up my cum after I had ejaculated I leaned over to her bedside table to grab a tissue from the box that was on the top. The top drawer was slightly open and I spotted a small pointed shiny gold vibrator on top of some pots of face cream and other toiletries. Fascinated, I stopped rubbing myself, took out the vibrator out and flicked the on switch which was at the end. The vibrator buzzed into life and I wondered what it would feel like if I was to rub it over my dick and balls. As I ran it over the base of my dick I almost came instantaneously. Not wanting to come so quickly I moved it over my balls and down my perineum. The sensation was sublime and I continued to stroke it up and down whilst masturbating. I came so hard that my cum burst out through the lace panties.

As I lay there getting my breath back I wondered what she did with the vibrator and started to fantasize about her laying there stroking it over her swollen clit. I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that it was later than I thought. I quickly put the vibrator back in the drawer, took off the pink mohair sweater, threw it onto the floor at the bottom of the bed, picked up my dressing gown and hurried back to my bedroom. When I had dressed for college I put the panties covered in cum into the washing machine along with my laundry so that I could dry it when I got back. It would have been very embarrassing if she had gone through her laundry basket and missed the panties that she had been wearing the last couple of days but, as she appeared to have an abundance of lingerie, I guessed she wouldn't have felt the need to do that. After I had washed and dried them I went into her bedroom and placed them in her laundry basket.

We spent the evening together again and she wore a most beautiful thick round neck black angora sweater. I had never worn any angora and couldn't wait to try it on but, as the next day was Saturday, I knew that I wasn't going to be able to wear it as she wouldn't be going to work. I would have to wait until another time.

The next morning we both woke rather late and she asked whether I would like to spend the day with her so that she could show me the city. I hadn't had any opportunity to make any friends with people at the college and so didn't have any other plans. There again, even if I had I would have much preferred to spend my time with her so, of course, I said yes. We drove around in her Porsche 911 seeing the major sights and some of the not so major ones. We stopped for lunch at a small restaurant she knew and sat outside in the warm autumn sunshine talking and laughing at some of the sights we had seen.

She was wearing the same black angora sweater that she had worn the previous evening along with a pair of tight grey jeans, black knee high stiletto boots that went over her jeans and a black leather jacket. She wore dark sunglasses, her hair was loose and cascaded down her back and she looked like a super model. I saw loads of guys and some women staring at her as they walked past and was quite proud to be sat with her. In the afternoon we drove out of the city and along the coast road so that she could show me some of her favourite beaches.

That evening we ordered a take-out and sat on the sofa drinking wine whilst watching movies. The more wine I drank the more I started to fantasize about her and used every opportunity to move closer to her. It must have been the wine talking as, when she turned the TV off, I asked her why she was spending all of her Saturday with me. Didn't see have a boyfriend or friends that she socialised with?

"I have spent all of my time for the last 15 years building my business. 7 days a week, sometimes 20 hours a day. I was so focussed on the business that I put everything else, including relationships, to one side. In the last year or so now that the business is growing nicely I have started to make more time for myself but found that everyone I knew 15 years ago has moved on and I do sometimes think that I have missed the boat as regards relationships."

"But you are an absolutely gorgeous woman," I said, "with so much going for you that I would have thought that you would have had men throwing themselves at your feet. I know that I would if I was 10 or so years older."

She smiled at me and laughed as she said "And if I was 20 years younger I would be chasing after you. You are an extremely handsome young man and I could ask you the same thing. Why haven't you got a girlfriend?"

"I have had a couple of girlfriends but I don't think I have met anyone yet who took my breath away when I saw them or was with them. Makes me sound like a real prick saying that doesn't it?"

"Not at all. Maybe we are both the same and are looking for the same thing in a prospective partner. What is your ideal partner?"

"Stunningly gorgeous with the most amazing body," I replied and we both laughed. "Seriously though there has to be a physical attraction but equally as important there has to be a mental attraction. Somebody who I can talk to about everything and anything and has the same outlook on life. Somebody who I can make laugh and makes me laugh and someone who is adventurous and not afraid of trying new things. Somebody who wants to enjoy life and make every minute count as if it is their last minute on this earth."

"Good god you have seriously thought about it haven't you ," she said with amazement. "I take it that you haven't found that special person yet then?"

"Not yet," I replied, "but I am working on it. What about you? Have you managed to think about an ideal partner or have you been too busy working?"

"Believe it or not I have and it sounds pretty close to what your ideal partner is. Although I suppose most half intelligent people have the same ideal. And with that deep analysis I am going to take my leave and head off to bed. I have an early session in the gym with my personal trainer and Sundays are the only day I can make time to exercise. What are your plans for tomorrow?"

"I already have some coursework to complete for next week so I was going to spend most of the day doing that. I'll cook you a Sunday breakfast when you get back from the gym, if you would like?"

"That sounds great and I will look forward to it when my trainer is torturing me".

She leaned over to kiss me goodnight and got up from the sofa. I used the opportunity to place one hand on her shoulder and feel her thick angora sweater. I may take the opportunity to wear that tomorrow while she is at the gym I thought to myself.

"See you in the morning," she said and I watched her walk off to her bedroom, admiring her gorgeous tight arse. I was half drunk and all I could think of was wanting to fuck her arse and suck her breasts while she was wearing her angora sweater.

I awoke the following morning as I heard the front door close behind her on her way out to the gym. I immediately got up and walked into her bedroom looking for the black angora sweater. I found it at the bottom of her bed and some black lacy panties and a matching black lacy bra that she must have been wearing yesterday were on the top of her laundry basket. I was so excited that for some unknown reason I decided not only to wear the sweater and panties but also to put her bra on and fill it with some of her socks. I stood in front of her mirrors and pushed my chest forward to make it look like her breasts. I pranced around and then got so worked up that I laid down on her bed and started to masturbate by rubbing the palm of one hand on my dick encased in her panties. With the other hand I was rubbing one of my bra filled breasts.

I remembered the gold vibrator and opened the top drawer of her bedside table. It was still there so I pulled it out, switched it on and moved it over my dick, balls and perineum. I was enjoying myself so much that I had my eyes closed and was dreaming of her wearing one of her fluffy sweaters and letting me fuck her in the arse. I had a massive orgasm and my creamy white cum spurted out through the black lace. I lay there for a while looking at myself in the ceiling mirror and enjoying the moment dressed in her fluffy angora and wearing her underwear. Suddenly, I thought I heard the front door open and so, in a panic, I quickly stripped off what I was wearing, left the sweater on the bed, threw her underwear into the laundry basket, put my dressing gown on and peered round the doorway into the hallway. There was nobody there. I let out a sigh of relief and told myself that I must have been hearing things.

An hour or so later I heard her come through the front door and shouted out to her that breakfast was nearly ready. "Just going to have a quick shower," she replied and I heard her go into her bedroom. Fifteen minutes later she appeared in the kitchen, her hair was wet and she was dressed in a tight t-shirt and lounge pants. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were clearly visible.

"I am exhausted," she said. "My trainer gave me a real hard work out this morning. I am also famished and looking forward to breakfast." I handed her a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice and she sat at the breakfast bar while I cooked her eggs. "So what have you been up to whilst I have been sweating it out at the gym?"

"Just catching up on my course work and preparing breakfast," I replied.

"Well I have to do my laundry, tidy my bedroom up and then do some work after breakfast. I have a board meeting at the end of the week and have to prepare," she said. "What are you going to do with the rest of the day?"

Be on tender hooks, I thought to myself, in case she finds my cum on her black panties and confronts me about it. "Oh just tidy up the kitchen and then finish my course work. Would you like me to do your laundry?," I said, hoping that she would say yes so that I could get rid of the evidence from this morning.

"No that's okay. I wouldn't want to embarrass you by you having to handle my underwear," she replied giving me a big smile.

Still persisting I said, "It wouldn't be any problem. I used to do my mom's laundry, so I'm pretty used to handling and washing women's underwear."

"I'm sure you are," she said whilst grinning. "Maybe when we get to know each other a little better."

We finished breakfast in silence and she went off to her bedroom. I cleared everything away and tidied up the kitchen expecting her to come back at any minute waving her stained underwear in my face and demanding to know what I had been up to. I spent the afternoon in my bedroom completing my course work in readiness for college the next day. I heard her go up and down the hallway throughout the afternoon. As darkness fell, I nervously ventured out and found her working at the dining table. She turned her head and smiled, which put me slightly at ease.

"Would you like me to cook something for dinner?," I asked.

"No thanks, I am still full from that wonderful breakfast you made for me but don't let me stop you from having something."

"No I'm still full as well. I could really do with stretching my legs and getting some air so I'm going to go for a walk."

"That sounds a good idea. Would you mind if I tagged along? I could do with having a break from this."

"That would be great."

"I'll go and put a coat or something on as it is probably getting chilly out there now. Won't be long."

With that she disappeared into her bedroom and returned two minutes later wearing a fantastic knee length cream mohair cardigan which had a wide collar and was buttoned up to her neck. I couldn't take my eyes off her and the cardigan. She took my arm and led me out through the apartment door and into the elevator. We walked slowly down to the river and along the promenade talking about my college course and her work. She hadn't let go of my arm since we had left the apartment and I was desperate to stroke the arm of her cardigan but was nervous about her feeling me doing so. I told myself that I would have to wait until tomorrow morning after she had gone to work to wear it and feel the softness of it.

We bought a coffee on our way back to the apartment and when we got back she threw the cardigan on the back of the sofa and went back to working at the dining table. "I have a really busy week at work this week so I won't be around in the evenings and probably won't see you until Saturday. I have meetings every evening to prepare for the board meeting and have to entertain some out of town clients so there's no need to cook dinner for me. Are you doing anything next Saturday evening?"

"I shouldn't think so. I have really made any friends yet."

"I have some tickets to a jazz concert if you'd like to join me."

"I have never listened to much jazz so that would be really good. Thanks."

"You don't know what you have been missing. That's a date then. Right, I had better get to bed and get an early night. Have a good week if I don't see you before Saturday."

With that she took her paperwork and laptop from the table, came over and kissed me goodnight and then disappeared into the bedroom. I sat on the sofa, switched on the TV and pulled her cream cardigan onto my lap and started to stroke it. It was so soft and my dick was so hard and I wasn't sure that I would be able to wait until the morning before wearing it and masturbating. I waited an hour or so until I was convinced that she must have gone to sleep, turned off the TV, picked up the cardigan and went into my bedroom. I quickly stripped naked, pulled the cardigan on and melted into it. I buttoned it up fully and pulled the collar up so it practically covered my face. I lay there for what seemed like hours just stroking the fuzzy mohair and rubbing it over my erection until I couldn't hold back any longer and had an almighty orgasm. Afterwards I crossed my arms and rubbed the sleeves whilst smelling her perfume on the collar that was still across my face.

I must have dozed off as the next thing I heard was the door to her bedroom being opened and her bare feet walking along the hallway going into the kitchen area. Oh shit, I said to myself, I hope she doesn't notice that her cream cardigan isn't on the back of the sofa where she had left it. I heard her getting a glass of water from the tap and then walking back down the hallway. When I heard her bedroom door close behind her I quietly opened my bedroom door and sneaked into the lounge and placed the cardigan back on the sofa. Close call I thought to myself.

She was gone by the time I woke up the next morning and whilst I heard her coming back late at night and leaving early in the morning I didn't see anything of her until Saturday. I wore the cream cardigan most evenings whilst watching TV and even masturbated once or twice laying on the sofa. I went to college and didn't make any attempt to look for anywhere else to live as I was thoroughly enjoying living in her apartment.

On Saturday morning she surfaced around midday looking tired after her long week.

"Why don't you go and have a long soak in your bath," I said, "and when you have soaked away your week I'll cook you something to eat."

"That's a lovely idea," she replied. "Would you be able to make me a coffee that I can take with me?"

With a mug of coffee in her hand she went back into her bedroom and, I presume, into her bathroom to have a relaxing bath. An hour or so later she emerged in her dressing gown looking fresher and we sat down for the lunch that I had prepared.

"Are you still up for the jazz concert tonight?," I asked her.

"Of course. It starts at 8pm so why don't we leave here around 6pm and go out for a drink beforehand."

"Sounds good. Why don't you chill out on the sofa this afternoon and watch a movie. I have some college work to do so will stay out of your hair."

"You are more than welcome to join me on the sofa if you like. I don't suppose you would massage my feet for me would you? I have been in high heels all week and they are really sore."

I sat at one end of the sofa and she plonked herself down at the other end and swung her feet up onto my lap. As I gave her a deep foot massage I watched the movie and she promptly fell asleep. Just after 5pm I woke her up so that she would have time to get herself ready to go out at 6pm. I didn't bother to get changed as I was already wearing a pair of faded black denim jeans and a white t-shirt which, I thought would be suitable for a jazz concert, and was intending to wear a black leather jacket that I had bought recently. I continued to watch another movie whilst she was getting changed and just before 6pm she appeared back in the lounge wearing an extremely tight pair of black leather jeans, flat black leather knee high boots that laced all of the way up and the fluffiest white, round neck, long sleeve, angora sweater that I had ever seen in my life. Her hair was thrown on top of her head and her makeup made her look like a super model. She had the black leather jacket that she had worn last weekend slung over her shoulder.