The Sweet Taste of Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, you look absolutely amazing. I'll have to go and get changed as I feel a right scruff up against you."

"You look fine as you are. We must have both thought that black and white is the correct colour theme for a jazz concert. Shall we go?"

I grabbed my jacket from my bedroom on the way out and we walked to a bar she knew which wasn't far from the jazz club. We couldn't find a table so we had to stand at the bar. Like last weekend, she attracted a lot of looks from both men and women and I noticed that several men subtly brushed against her whilst ordering their drinks. I couldn't stop taking every opportunity to take a quick look at her firm breasts covered in fluffy white angora and was fantasizing about stroking and caressing them.

There was only standing room at the jazz club and by the time we arrived the floor was packed. At the beginning of the concert she hooked her arm through mine to stop getting moved away by the crowd but at one point she was being pushed forward involuntarily and so I pulled her in front of me and put my hands on her shoulders to keep her there. Throughout the concert I moved my hands from her shoulders to her upper arms and then even out onto her waist. She didn't once complain but I could sense that she was pressing herself backwards into my groin. I wasn't really listening to the music as I was focussing on the feeling of the soft angora against my hands and bare arms and the heat of her body pressed hard up against me. My dick felt that it was on fire as the heat from her arse was pressing against it and the tip was getting moist with precum.

I couldn't wait to wear her sweater whenever the opportunity arose which would, hopefully, be in the morning when she went to her Sunday morning gym session. As we walked slowly back to the apartment she put her arm through mine and leaned into me at every opportunity and as we closed the front door behind us she put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me softly on the cheek. "Thank you for a lovely evening. I thoroughly enjoyed myself," she said.

"So did I. We must do that again sometime as I enjoyed the jazz."

"I am off to the gym early tomorrow but should be back around 11."

"Ok. Would you like me to cook breakfast again for when you get back?"

"That sounds wonderful. I'll look forward to it. See you in the morning."

I spent the night dreaming of her in that white angora sweater, feeling and sucking her breasts through it and only fell asleep after I got one of my mohair sweaters out and masturbated. I woke up just after 9am and as I hadn't heard her go out I wandered into the hallway and knocked on her bedroom door. There wasn't any answer so I opened the door and crept in making sure that she wasn't in her bathroom or walk-in wardrobe and couldn't hear me knocking. I saw the white angora sweater and matching white panties and bra on top of her laundry basket. I quickly put the panties and bra on and padded the bra out with socks that I found in the basket. I then slowly pulled the angora sweater over my head and down my body, enjoying the feel of it against my skin.

I stood in front of her mirror and watched myself stroking my false boobs whilst running my hands down and over my fully erect penis. I must have stayed like that for ages until I felt the need to lie on her bed and look at myself in the ceiling mirror whilst continuing to stroke my boobs and masturbate. This was heavenly and I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation.

I couldn't have heard the front door opening and her coming back into the apartment but all of a sudden I felt a hand moving my hand away from my dick. I opened my eyes in wild surprise and saw her kneeling down by the side of the bed and smiling at me. She pulled her panties that I was wearing to one side and wrapped one of her hands around the base of my dick and with her other hand she started to gently stroke my balls and move a finger up and down the crack of my arse. She lowered her head and started to softly kiss the head of my dick.

I couldn't believe what was happening and pinched myself to see whether I was dreaming or not. Clearly I wasn't as she started to run her tongue up and down the length of my dick. I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to hold back from coming so I started to concentrate on something else by stroking her thick blonde hair. As I did so she started to gently moan and to take my dick fully into her mouth.

"Don't move a muscle," she said huskily and got up and went down the corridor to her bathroom and walk-in closet. I lay in bed gently stroking the soft angora sweater with the tips of my fingers and after a couple of minutes she appeared back in the bedroom wearing a super fuzzy deep purple mohair roll neck sweater that came halfway down her thighs. I gasped and felt that I was going to come there and then.

In her hand she had a tube of what I imagined could only be lubricant. She knelt back down next to the bed and lathered the lubricant onto the middle finger of her left hand. With her right hand she grabbed the base of my dick and then took my dick back into her mouth. As she started to take my dick further and further into her mouth she started to insert her finger into my virgin arse. As she took me fully into her mouth she pushed her middle finger into my arse right up to her knuckle and started moving it in and out. I could feel the fuzziness of the mohair gently being rubbed against the cheeks of my arse as her finger went in and out and as her mouth went right down to the base of my dick her hair flicked against my stomach.

My body was experiencing every conceivable sensation going and I wasn't sure how much longer I could hold on before coming. She must have sensed that as she took a firm grip to the base of my dick, removed her mouth from it and her finger from my arse. She stood up, pushed my legs down firmly onto the bed and then proceeded to clamber across and straddle me across my chest with her back to me. She squeezed a big glob of lubricant onto my dick, moved forward to the top of my thighs, put her right hand between her legs and then guided my dick to the entrance of her arse. She gently lowered herself and guided my swollen dick into her welcoming arse.

If I thought that her mouth was soft and heavenly then it was nothing compared to being in her arse. She rose up and down slowly to start with and I placed both of my hands on her hips and ran them up and down her back whilst feeling the softness of the mohair from the hem of the sweater as it stroked my stomach. As she started to move up and down faster I was lost in the sensation of her riding my dick while I stroked her back and she was combing her fingers through her hair and starting to moan louder and louder with every motion. I could feel the rush from my balls and I grabbed hold of her sweater and her pulling her right down the full length of my dick and let out a loud cry. I came so hard that I couldn't stop pumping into her for what felt like minutes and, as I continued to stroke her back whilst coming down from my high, she let out a deep groan and came as well.

As she came I was sure that I felt something wet running down the inside of my legs and guessed that her orgasm had forced her to spew her pussy juices out. She sat still for a few moments and, as my dick wilted, she slid herself off my thighs, pulled her sweater down and came up to lie beside me. I held my arm out and she snuggled into me as we both came down from our orgasmic highs. We were both lightly brushing the gorgeous fluff of the mohair and angora sweaters and as we did so we must have both dozed off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

As I woke I could feel her hand gently stroking my neck and I turned to face her and, for the first time, kissed her fully on the lips. We both stared at each other and she said "I'm sorry but I found it such a turn on watching you that I couldn't help myself but come and join in. I saw you doing the same thing last Sunday. I had forgotten my purse and so came back to the apartment. I sneaked in the front door as I didn't want to wake you but, as I walked past my bedroom door, I spotted you on my bed wearing my black angora sweater and underwear and stroking yourself. I watched you through the crack of the door until you came and then sneaked out."

"I have been thinking about it all week. When I was standing in front of you at the jazz club last night I could feel you against me and I couldn't resist pressing my arse into your groin to see your reaction. I could feel you getting hard when you put your hands on my shoulders, arms and hips to feel the softness of my sweater and I knew that if I found you doing the same as you did last Sunday that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from wanting to join in."

"Believe it or not, I also have a mohair and angora fetish. I love the feel of them against my skin and the way people react to me when I am wearing them. There can't be many people in the world who have such a weird fetish and to meet someone who has is pretty miraculous. I guessed you liked my sweaters from the first evening and I could feel you staring at them every evening and caressing my shoulder when I kissed you goodnight. The advantage I have over you is that I can get away with wearing my fluffy sweaters in any place and at any time. So have you been wearing my sweaters and underwear and masturbating since you got here? "

I looked deeply into her eyes for a few moments before replying, knowing that I wanted to be totally honest and open with her.

"Yes I have. I am so sorry but I couldn't stop myself. I have had my mohair fetish for as long as I can remember and when I was looking around here on my first day I saw all of your gorgeous sweaters and I thought that I had died and gone to heaven. Every morning after you had gone to work, I have put on the sweater that you were wearing the previous evening, laid here and masturbated. I love watching myself in the ceiling mirror. I have never thought of wearing women's underwear until I came here and saw your panties lying on the bed next to me the first day. Each day I have been wearing them and coming in them whilst wearing your sweater. For some unknown reason last Sunday morning I picked up your bra and wanted to wear it along with your panties and that gorgeous angora sweater that you were wearing the day before."

I paused for a little while avoiding eye contact with her and then said "So what else do we have in common that I should know about?"

She hesitated and bit her lip before saying in a very quiet voice "The biggest thing we have in common is this." With that she pulled up the hem of her sweater and I saw a small flaccid dick that was about an two inches long. She looked at me in a way that I was never to see again from her. It was a look of wanting to be accepted for what she was. We both stared into each other's eyes and we stayed like that for several minutes before I leaned forward, kissed her deeply on her luscious lips and placed my hand on her dick. To my amazement, and probably hers, I then lowered my head and ran my tongue from the tip of her dick down her shaft and all around her balls. It was almost like a spontaneous act of worship.

She immediately became erect to about four inches in length and so I flicked the tip of her dick before taking it into my mouth. She gasped and ran her fingers through my hair as I started to move my lips up and down her shaft. Like she had done to me, I used my other hand to gently stroke her balls and move a finger up and down her perineum to the crack of her arse. I could feel her writhing and grinding her arse into the mattress so I moved between her legs and began to run my tongue over the crack of her arse, along her perineum and up the length of her dick which were completely devoid of any pubic hair.

The soft white skin of her thighs and arse was like porcelain and I ran my tongue up and down the inside of her thighs and across the base of her dick. I then took the entire length of her dick into my mouth and move my lips up and down, using my tongue to flick the tip at the end of each stroke. Whilst giving her a full on blow job I was using one hand to stroke one of her breasts and pinch her extended nipple through the mohair. It didn't take long for her to stiffen fully, her balls to fill up and for her to have an almighty climax. She pumped huge amounts of cum into my mouth and I swallowed every last drop before licking her clean and laying down beside her.

As I laid next to her I and gently rubbed my hand over her breasts covered in delicious mohair, I started to think that it must definitely all be a dream. There I was dressed in her bra and panties and wearing her oh so fluffy angora sweater having just given head to my gorgeous auntie who was wearing an oh so fluffy mohair sweater. After a few minutes of getting her breath back and wallowing in the euphoria of a huge orgasm she turned to me and kissed me gently on the lips. "Thank you so much. You will never know how much I needed that. Both physically and mentally. So how did you learn to give such great blow jobs?," she asked.

"I have never given anyone a blow job in my life. I have never thought I was gay as I fancy women but there is something so compelling about wanting to please you that I can't understand what is going on in my head. As soon as you walked through the door on the first evening of me staying here I was just in awe and all I have thought about since then, apart from wearing your sweaters and underwear that is, is that I want to please you. I just can't seem to get enough of being with you. You must be like a magnet just drawing me into you."

She laughed and said "Well I have been called lots of things in my life, but never a magnet. I am famished. Are you going to make me that breakfast you promised me?"

"Your wish is my command. How do you like your eggs?"

"You may wish to regret saying that as I can be very demanding."

"The way I feel about you at the moment, I don't think I will ever regret wanting to serve you and service you, if you get my drift."

To be continued...