The Sweet Taste of Honey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the evenings I would change into Honey and cook dinner. It was too hot to wear our fluffy sweaters but I would wear sexy lingerie for her and our sex at night was hot and sweaty. She couldn't get enough of my dick whether it was in her mouth or in her arse and we spent hours enjoying positions we had never tried back home. Some worked and some didn't but we slept deeply after our sessions and when woke up in the mornings we were totally refreshed. I had bought some exquisite baby doll nighties and she loved them so much that we both wore them, which was a real turn on for both of us. With my honey blonde wigs and totally made up we could have passed as sisters. I mentioned this to her and she thought that we should use that similarity to go into town on my actual birthday, which was also the last day of our vacation, with me dressed as Honey.

I was really reticent about going out as Honey but, at the same time, wildly excited. On my birthday and our last night at the beach house we lazed on the beach all day, went back to the house to make love in the late afternoon and then we both got dressed up to go out to a restaurant in town. She chose a pale yellow short mini skirt for me with a short sleeved round neck and tight fitting white top. She also selected a very light scarf to wear around my neck so that my Adam's apple wasn't visible. We had both got golden tans from our days sunbathing and the white top and yellow skirt showed off my suntanned arms and legs. I had good shaped legs, not muscular and definitely not male looking, and with the three inch open toed high heel sandals that she chose for me my legs looked long and sexy. She chose the long wavy wig that went half way down my back as she thought it may give me confidence being dressed as a woman. With my makeup done I stood in front of the mirror and couldn't believe the transformation. I thought that I had looked good at home wearing a fluffy sweater, underwear, stockings and high heels but dressed like this I looked totally transformed into an amazing and attractive woman.

"You look drop dead gorgeous- she said and I reciprocated that she did as well. She was wearing a bright red and ever so tight fitting mini dress with five inch heels, a large gold necklace around her neck and her hair up. We both looked at each other and were probably thinking the same thing; let's stay in and fuck each other into oblivion as we both looked so gorgeous.

"Let's go before we change our minds- she said and off we went on my first step into the real world as Honey.

As we drove to the restaurant she used her proven people management skills to boost my confidence and ease my nerves by saying how beautiful I looked and made me laugh at some of the things we had got up to while dressed as Honey. We parked outside the restaurant and went inside. We were a little early and our table wasn't ready for us, so we went into the bar and had a drink to soothe my nerves. Shortly after, our waitress came and escorted us to our table. She had requested a booth so that we would have privacy and I wouldn't feel too exposed on my first outing and as we walked to our table I could feel all the men eyeing us up and immediately knew what it felt like to be mentally undressed. I was quite chuffed with myself that I had got this sort of attention on my first outing.

After an absolutely gorgeous dinner of lobster and chateaubriand with fantastic wines our waitress appeared with a bottle of champagne and a birthday cake for me. The candles on the cake had been lit and, after our waitress had popped the cork of the champagne and left, Kimberley leaned across and kissed me lightly on the lips. "Happy 21st birthday my darling. May the years ahead for you be as happy for you as the last months have been for me. I love you with all of my heart and can't thank you enough for coming into my life and making me so happy. I have a small present for you and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed selecting and buying it for you."

She handed me a small box wrapped in pink ribbons and I eagerly unwrapped it. Inside was a beautiful diamond encrusted platinum bracelet and a matching platinum ankle bracelet. She had had it engraved on the inside with "To Honey, the most sweetest thing in my life. Xx". I was gobsmacked; tears started to well up in my eyes and I leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"They are absolutely beautiful and I will wear them always. Thank you so much. I have never been so happy and fulfilled in my life and it is all down to you. You are the perfect partner that I have been looking for and my only wish for my birthday is that I will be your Honey for the rest of our lives. I love you with all of my heart as well."

"If the last months are anything to go by I am sure our lives will only get better and even more fulfilled- she said. We sat close together and held hands below the table whilst we finished our cake and champagne. "You know what I would like to do?- she said.

"If it's the same as I'd like to do then let's get back to the house as quickly as you can drive- I replied.

"We always think alike so I am sure it is, but I have another little surprise for you when we get back which I think you will love."

"Let's go. I can't wait to find out what it is."

We paid the bill, giggled like girls as we held hands and ran out of the restaurant and got into the car. As she drove I put on the bracelets and sat there admiring how beautiful they were. I leaned across, kissed her on the cheek and moved my hand up her leg until I found her dick and started to stroke it. "I am going to give you the best blow job you have ever had tonight and then I am going to fuck you until you scream for me to stop because you can't take any more."

Luckily we were close to the beach house otherwise I think she would have stopped the car there and then so that I could kiss her dick. She drove her car like a woman possessed and jammed on the brakes and skidded to a halt as we arrived back at the house. We both jumped out of the car. Well I say we jumped but we were both wearing tight skirts so it was more of a crawl and raced to see who could get to the front door first. I got there first but, as she had the key I don't know why we had raced, other than the fact that both of us couldn't wait to get into the house and rip each other's panties off. She opened the door, I followed her in, slammed the door behind us and grabbed her. Our mouths opened and our tongues collided and we kissed like we never had before.

I was just about to drag her to the bedroom but she stopped me and told me to open the bottle of champagne that she had left chilling in the fridge. "Give me five minutes and come into the bedroom when I say so. Not before!- she barked and closed the bedroom door behind her. I couldn't wait to see what my surprise was but, more than that, I couldn't wait to kiss her all over and sink my throbbing dick into her arse. I didn't argue and dutifully went to the fridge, opened the champagne and poured two glasses. I drank mine and poured myself another glass while I waited for her. The five minutes turned into ten and then fifteen and I was starting to become frantic and so horny that I could have burst.

"Honey, you can come in now and bring the champagne with you- she shouted from the bedroom.

I almost ran but as I still had my high heels on I walked as fast as I could and opened the door. She was lying on her side on the bed with one arm propping herself up. She had let her hair down and was wearing a hand knitted, skin coloured fluffy mohair cat suit which stretched from the round neck at her shoulders right down to the tips of her toes. The cat suit was almost diaphanous as I could see her body beneath it with her wonderful firm breasts fully visible, her nipples fully extended and her dick poking out of through a conveniently positioned slit in the groin area. She rolled onto her front showing the fluffy mohair stretching over the firm round cheeks of her arse and, like the front, there was a perfectly positioned slit which exposed her gorgeous arsehole. As she rolled back she giggled and said "Well do you like part of your surprise?".

I just stood in the doorway with my mouth wide open. She had applied gold coloured lipstick and gold sparkly eye shadow and I went straight to the bed, leaned over and kissed her fully on the mouth. "You are the most beautiful goddess that I have ever seen."

I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on all of her but before I could do so she said "Go into the bathroom and you will find the other part of the surprise".

I turned and hurried into the bathroom. Hanging on the hook by the shower was another mohair cat suit but this one had a low scooped neck and cups for my breast forms sewn inside. The cat suit was golden honey coloured, had a zip at the back and knitted in socks and mittens. I practically ripped off my clothes and pulled the cat suit up onto my body. Like a wetsuit, the zip had a long twisted string of mohair attached which I used to pull it up right to the top. The suit was absolutely skin tight and there were holes in the front and the back for my dick and arsehole, but I kept my swollen dick inside until I was ready to bring it out back in the bedroom. I admired myself in the full length mirror and licked my lips like a ginger tom cat licking himself after having a bowl of cream. Hers and my cream licking will come later I thought to myself.

I walked back into the bedroom. "Well what do you think?- she said.

"It is absolutely gorgeous as are you for getting them."

"Well come over here Honey and thank me with your mouth and not your words. Do what you promised me in the car."

With that I ran to the bed and leapt onto it. I ran my body up against hers until our mouths collided and we practically kissed each other's faces off. It was like we were possessed as we clung onto each other while running our hands up and down each other's bodies and rolling all over the bed. I sucked at her nipples which poked out through the mohair and then moved down to her groin. Her small dick was fully erect and leaking precum. I licked her sweet precum into my mouth and then rolled my tongue around and around the head of her dick which I knew drove her crazy. "Move up so we can do sixty nine. I need to feel your dick filling my mouth- she gasped.

I turned and, on my knees, I backed up towards her face. I could feel her fingers pawing at the slit covering my groin as she frantically tried to pull my dick and balls out of their mohair casing. Once they were released she pulled them down to meet her lips and I could feel her tongue licking my head, then up and down my shaft and around my balls before she started to take my dick fully into her mouth. I was doing the same to her and we were both purring like cats. Each time the other changed to lick or suck dick or balls the other did the same so we were in unison. At one point I could feel her teeth gently running up and down my dick and I squealed in delight as did she when I did the same to her.

As I sucked her dick I ran my fingers up and down her perineum and I could feel her hips start to shake. I went further and further down until I got to her hole. I then wetted my finger using the precum that was oozing from her dick and proceeded to gently work my finger into her arse. "Turn over and fuck my arse as hard as you can- she gasped. "I need to feel you filling my hole".

I turned round and rolled between her legs as she raised them and straddled my shoulders. "Fuck me Honey. Fuck me into oblivion." She guided my dick into her waiting hole which was moist from her precum and put her arms back to hold onto the headboard. I eased my dick in slowly and stayed fully inside her for a minute or so while I gazed down at her gorgeous face. As she started to moan I pulled out almost to the tip and then rammed it in as hard as I could. "Oh my god- she screamed. "Harder". At her command I pulled back and rammed my dick back in as hard as I could again and continued like that whilst she panted and shouted for more until I got to the point where I could no longer hold back and emptied my full load into her. At that point she came as well and her cum oozed out through the holes in her cat suit while her dick continued to twitch and leak for some while afterwards.

I leaned down and licked her cum through the holes in the fluffy sweater. The sweet taste of her cum and the sensation of the soft mohair on my tongue was divine. She looked down at me and smiled. "Is there nothing you wouldn't do for me? That must be the ultimate act of giving to clean me up with your tongue." We both laughed and I wriggled up behind her, wrapped my arm across her chest and gently stroked her breasts and nipples through the mohair.

Neither of us spoke for quite a while as we came down from the highs of our orgasms and enjoyed our bodies being pressed together as if we were one being. Out of the blue I said "I could live here like this with you for the rest of my life."

"Maybe one day my angel. We still have a lot of living to do before then though."

The next day we left our beach paradise and headed home. My week of living as Honey and my first outing into the real world dressed as Honey were more than I could have ever expected. It was difficult returning to being Honey only in the evenings and weekends in the apartment and a few weeks later I told her that I wanted to venture out into the real world as Honey again. We discussed it in some detail over a number of evenings and she came up with the idea that if we met anyone who knew her when we were out she would introduce me as her niece Honey who was staying with her whilst studying at the university.

So one Saturday a few weeks later she decided that we would go out to the cinema late in the afternoon and then onto a small Italian restaurant that she knew. As it wasn't a formal evening out we were to dress casually and she decided that to give me confidence that I should wear a beige roll neck angora sweater to hide my Adam's apple and to make me keep lusting after her that she would wear what was my favourite sweater of hers; the fluffy gold coloured short sleeved mohair one. We both dressed in jeans and boots; mine were flat ankle boots and she wore her brown suede knee length stiletto ones.

The film that we had chosen to see was a chick flick and, as it was the afternoon, the cinema was barely a third full. We chose seats towards the rear and to the side. During the film we held hands like teenagers on a first date but did take the opportunity to hold each other's arms and stroke each other's sweaters. It was rather romantic and I was starting to enjoy myself. The film ended and we left the cinema to walk to the restaurant. It was only just after seven in the evening and our table was booked for eight so we wandered slowly along main street stopping to look in the store windows. At a lingerie store she saw a basque in the window that she thought would suit me. I was nervous about going into the store but she got hold of my arm and practically dragged me in. She found the basque on the rails, selected my size, took it to the cashier, paid and we left.

"That wasn't too hard was it?- she asked.

"Well I was hard as soon as I walked through the door- I replied and we both broke down in laughter. She took my arm and we were still laughing as we continued to walk to the restaurant. Sat at the bar on stools waiting for our table to be set, we both had a glass of chilled Chardonnay and looked like an aunt and niece having a drink before eating after coming from the cinema or theatre. At a table in the bar were two quite handsome men in their late twenties who were taking every opportunity they could to look at us and, if I were one of them, I would have done exactly the same as we were both extremely attractive looking women.

Just before our waitress came to take us to our table, one of them got up and walked over to us at the bar. "Excuse me ladies but my friend and I were wondering if you would care to join us for a drink?- he said. We both looked at each other and she said that was very kind of them but we were just about to go into the restaurant. "That's a shame- he said sounding disappointed but persisted by saying that if they were still in the bar when we had finished dinner, perhaps we would care to join them for a night cap?

She smiled at him and, speaking in her most seductive voice, she said "Perhaps." With that she gave him a wide smile and we followed the waitress into the restaurant. After the waitress had taken our order I looked at her and said "Are you mad? They will spot I am not a real Honey in ten seconds."

"They are young men and they wouldn't spot it unless you got your dick out and plopped it on the bar in front of them. Honey, you are an absolutely beautiful looking woman and that is what they saw. I'm sure they won't be there when we leave and, even if they are, we will politely say no. Don't worry you will be fine."

We ate our meal and after another couple of glasses of wine I started to relax and enjoy the experience. As usual we talked a lot and laughed a lot. As we left the restaurant we noticed that the young guys had already left the bar so I didn't have anything to worry about. When we got home I couldn't wait to get her into bed so that I could ravish her wearing that gold sweater. I unclasped her bra whilst we were kissing and spent an inordinate amount of time squeezing and massaging her breasts. As her nipples rose I started to nibble them through the mohair which made her so excited that she came without me touching her dick or her arse. She told me to lie on the bed and she straddled my face so that I was staring up at her dick and the hem of her sweater was dangling in front of me. As she gave me one of the best blow jobs she had ever given me I stroked her dick, grabbed and stroked her sweater and rubbed the arm of the angora sweater that I was wearing across my face.

I made myself hold on for as long as I could before bursting into her mouth. She swallowed all of my cum, rolled off the side, smiled and said "I must wear that sweater more often as I know that it drives you crazy when I do."

Our lives rolled on happily for months. We couldn't get enough of each other and used the time very inventively. I don't know how, given everything that was going on at home, but I was really excelling at my studies and still going into her offices one day a week. I had spent time in all of the departments and was starting to get a good overview of how her business worked. I started to hear comments from members of her staff that she had changed over the last year or so. Her drive was the same but she had become more mellow. I still loved hearing the occasional comment from the guys as to how she looked and how much they would like to fuck her. It always made me smile and I always thought the same thought. "You have no chance and, if I have my way, you never will." Not that she would ever have a relationship with any of her staff. She had too much to lose if anyone ever found out her secret.

At the beginning of my third and final year at college tragedy struck. My mother became ill and died very soon after. I went back to help nurse her while she was in her final stages and Kimberley came down to help me with the funeral arrangements. On the way home it struck me that the only immediate family I now had was Kimberley and that I no longer had to hide my relationship with her from my mother. Honey started to go out into the world regularly and my confidence was really growing. We had good fun going to bars and clubs and letting men chat us up and watching their desire to bed us get crushed as we left them at the end of the evening. Sex was really fantastic on those nights.