The Sweet Taste of Honey Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked hard at college and with her help and guidance I was rewarded with a first class honours degree. She came to my graduation and couldn't stop telling me how proud she was of me, as my mother would have been. As a reward she took me on vacation to a secluded cottage on the beach on Maui in the Pacific and for a whole two weeks I lived as Honey. We spent our days sunbathing and touring the island and our nights making love in the huge bed listening to waves lapping onto the beach.

We discussed at length what I should do career wise but the only place I wanted to work was at her company. I enjoyed the buzz of brand design and wanted to spend both my days and nights with her. One morning over breakfast she said "I have come up with the ideal position for you."

"Is it something we have tried before or something new?- I replied quick wittedly.

"Not in bed- she retorted in an exasperating way. "Why don't you become my executive assistant and work with me every day? You can learn the business from my end and become my protégé, with the aim of succeeding me when I decide to step down."

I sat staring at the waves rolling onto the beach for a time before replying.

"I would love that but I would also like to do it as Honey. I have been thinking about it for a long time, ever since mom died, and I don't want to split my time any more. I want to be Honey permanently."

She stared at me and then gave me one of her beautiful smiles. "Honey has made me so happy and fulfilled and I want to spend my life with her but that is a huge step and one that only you can decide on."

"Like you, I am so happy and fulfilled personally and the thought of being Honey all day, every day and being with you all day, every day is all that I want."

"If you are sure then we will go to see my physician when we get home and start the process. I love you with all of my heart and your decision has made me so happy. Come with me to bed so that I can show you how happy."

A month later Honey was complete. I had the same size breast implants as her, my Adam's apple was shaved and after another two months I was ready to face the world as Honey permanently. I was introduced to her company as her niece who had just graduated and started as her Executive Assistant. I absolutely adored working for her and saw it as an extension of my role at home. She was my goddess and I merely lived to serve her. We went to and from work together where we talked as lovers but as soon as we entered the office we became CEO and EA.

Our sex life was as good, if not better now that I had my own breasts. The feeling in my nipples returned to normal after six or so months, in fact they became hyper sensitive, and she would spend hours kissing them, licking them, pinching and tweaking them. It was almost like she couldn't get enough of them. I loved it when she told me to wear the gold mohair cat suit that she had introduced to our bedroom play on our first vacation together. The feel of it against my skin was sensational and she would love to play with my nipples and my girl dick through the holes.

With my first pay check from work I did two things that I had wanted to do since we started our relationship but never had any money to do so.

Firstly, I sent her a dozen red roses to the office on a day when I was out of the office visiting a client on her behalf. The message on the card that arrived with the flowers just said "Sweet Nectar" followed by a dozen kisses. She had never had flowers delivered to her office before and she was really taken aback. The arrival of the flowers spread like wildfire around the office and rumours abound about who had sent them.

Secondly, I bought her a ring that she had admired when we were out browsing the shops one weekend. It was a diamond encrusted eternity ring and I had the words "All my love always xx" engraved on the inside. When I gave it to her at dinner one evening she burst into tears and said that nobody had ever given her such a beautiful present before. As a thank you she changed into my favourite gold mohair sweater and we must have fucked each other to death as neither of us heard the alarm go the next morning and we were late into work. She wore the ring on her wedding finger and, once again, rumours were abound at work once somebody noticed it for the first time.

Our lives couldn't have been more complete and we enjoyed working and playing together. She taught me so much about business and began to delegate a lot of her mundane work to me which allowed her time to grow and diversify the company. Just before her forty fifth birthday one of her larger competitors approached her with an offer to buy the company. She mulled it over for a number of weeks before discussing it with me, even though I was fully aware of the approach. The business was her baby and to let it go would have been heart wrenching but the offer was too good to turn down.

She was given an option in the proposal to stay on after the sale and still run the business but that meant reporting into somebody and she hadn't done that for over twenty five years. "I don't think that I could report into somebody after all these years of being my own boss. But selling the business will give us the opportunity to do whatever we want and go wherever we want." She stopped and then looked at me. Her eyes were wide like a rabbit that had been caught in headlamps. "Sorry my darling there was me presuming that you would want to stop working so that we could live our lives together. Is that what you would want to do?"

I leant across the table and kissed her firmly on the lips. "I will always go where you want to go and do whatever you want to do. You can't get rid of me that easily. If you want to sell the company that is fine by me. I will have you all to myself every hour of every day. If you don't sell I will still be with you every hour of every day. I win whatever you decide to do."

Two months later the business was sold and we both said our goodbyes to the world of brand design. I knew that it was heart wrenching for her to say goodbye to her colleagues and staff but once we had left the building for the last time she never mentioned the company again. We spent the next year travelling at every opportunity, seeing the sights we had talked about and experiencing things we never dreamed of.

One day, not long after we had returned from our latest trip she suggested that, as it was a lovely sunny day and the forecast was for good weather, we should take a drive down the coast and stay over for a few nights wherever we found ourselves. I packed a bag for us both plus a few goodies for the nights and we drove out of the city. As we hit the coast road she put the roof down and we enjoyed the drive in the warm sunshine. We stopped for lunch at a small restaurant and sat on the terrace watching the sea shimmering in the sunshine and drinking wine. Correction; I was drinking the wine as she was driving. Not long after we had got back in the car and set off down the coast road I must have fallen asleep.

I wasn't sure how long I had slept for but I only woke when she had stopped the car and shook my shoulder. "Wakey, wakey sleepy head. We've arrived."

"Arrived where?- I said grouchily.

"See for yourself- she replied and got out of the car.

I opened the car door, got out and saw that we were at the beach house where we had our first vacation and I had first gone out as Honey.

"Welcome to our new home."

"What do you mean?- I asked.

"Do you remember what you said when we were in bed on our last night here?"

"Of course I do. I said that I could live here like this with you for the rest of my life."

"Well I am making your dream come true. I bought this house for us so that we could live here for the rest of our lives."

I ran and threw my arms around her and kissed her passionately. "Are you serious?"

"I have never been more serious in my life. We'll keep the apartment in the city for when we want to go to the cinema or theatre or something but I want us to live here and make this our home. Oh and one other thing."

She took a small box out of her pocket and handed it to me. Inside was a ring exactly the same as the one I had bought her with my first pay check. Inside she had had "To my Honey. All my love always xx".