The Sweet Taste of Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Honey got on her knees then got up off the bed and sauntered over to where Roger was. She lovingly put her arms around Roger's neck and draped her hands down behind his back.

"I thought before everyone got here we could have our own little private party and you could give me a proper send off, if you catch my drift," Honey said with a lustful purr.

A nod was all that Roger was able to muster. His heart was racing beating 90 to nothing. He could hear his heartbeat pounding like a drum in his ears. His adrenaline was also pumping and it was taking every ounce of will power just to keep his composure.

Honey grinned then she said in a playful tone "What's wrong doll, cat got your tongue?"

Ed nodded in the affirmative as the battle raged inside of him. He wanted so badly to take Honey right then and there and jump her bones making hot sweet passionate monkey love to her. At the same time his up bringing along with all of societies laws, customs and morays were screaming in his ear "RUN!! STOP!!! Don't do this it is wrong!!!"

Honey just smiled and said "Oh well no natter. I will just let you borrow mine," and before Roger could react, Honey planted a long wet and deep tongue probing tonsil swabbing kiss on Roger's lips. At the same time Honey pulled Roger tightly against herself so that Roger's naked body was pressing up against her own warm naked form.

The kiss caught Roger completely off guard and totally by surprise yet he didn't try to fight it. On the contrary he stopped resisting and relinquished control to the deep seeded carnal lusts and desires that were welling up in him.

Roger returned the kiss and deepened it even that much more. He also forcefully pulled Honey's warm naked body and held it tight against his. Roger had made his choice. He gave in to the hedonistic carnal and lascivious desires that were welling up in him and took charge of the situation.

As Roger and Honey continued to kiss Roger backed Honey up so that now she was against the wall. Roger continued to passionately kiss Honey then he made the decision that he was going to take her right then and there.

Roger's fully erect rigid pulsating 8 inch cock was rubbing up against Honey's newly shaven cunt. Roger wasted no time in taking his hand and placing it where it would go into Honey's pussy. Once the alignment was correct, Roger thrusted forth with all his might sending his throbbing pulsating rock hard tool into Honey's waiting pussy.

Honey gasped as Roger's rigid cock entered her pussy. She was still a virgin and it was tight fit and a bit painful but she didn't care. The pleasure and ecstasy Honey felt at that moment was far more intense than the pain and well worth it.

Honey raised her legs and wrapped them around Roger's back and locked her ankles. Roger took his hands and placed them under Honey's buttocks and held her up as he gave her a slow comfortable screw against the wall.

"Oh god yes fuck me baby," Honey moaned in a passionate breathy voice.

Roger continued to slowly drive Honey as he thrusted his cock in and out of her pussy. It wasn't long until Roger popped Honey's cherry. Honey felt her hymen break and just crooned with delight.

"Oh God yes I am a woman now," Honey cried out with glee.

Deep inside, Honey's orgasm was slowly building growing stronger and stronger with each passing second. It wasn't long until Honey felt her orgasm reach it's zenith .

"Oh God yes make me cum baby," Honey panted. "I can't hold it back anymore."

Honey gasped for breath as her orgasm crested, sending torrents of pleasure rippling through her body and a waterfall of her sweet honey dew nectar flowing forth from her fountain of hedonistic delights flooding Roger's cock with her sweet sticky cream.

"I gotta have more," Honey panted, "but lets get on the bed."

Roger turned around with Honey's body still wrapped around him and laid her out on the bed. Roger then climbed on top of Honey and they embraced.

This time Honey took control and rolled Roger over so that he was on his back and Honey was on top. Honey then lined her pussy up to Roger's cock and lowered it down and started to ride Roger cowgirl style.

Roger just laid back and let Honey work her magic. Roger placed his hands on Honey's hips and guided her motions as she rode him cowgirl style gradually building up speed.

Honey felt her second orgasm beginning to rise and she knew it wasn't long until she was going to cum. Roger also felt his cock start to swell with cum and soon he was on the verge of cumming.

Within two minutes, Honey climaxed flooding Roger's cock with her sweet cream. Three-quarters of a second later, Roger spunked his load sending his hot jism deep into Honey's pussy.

Just as our lovers were basking in the delights of their pleasures and coming off their orgasmic high, Honey's phone rang. Her first inclination was to just ignore it but something in the back of her mind told her she better answer it.

"Oh god it's mom," Honey said with a panic. "I hope she's not here already." Honey swallowed her fear and answered the phone.

"Hi mom what's up," Honey said like nothing was wrong but inside her heart was racing and pounding in her ears.

"Hey sweetie," Honey's mom said on the other end. "Paul and I are just now leaving our house and should be at Roger's in about 20 minutes. You all ready to go?"

"Yeah sure mom," Honey lied. She looked at Roger pointed at the phone and mouthed "She's on her way!" Honey then continued talking to her mom. "Sure mom Roger and I are just chilling. We should be ready to go when you get here. See you then."

With that Honey told her mom bye and hung up the phone. "Oh crap we gotta hurry up and get dressed," Honey said franticly. Honey was not one who usually got upset easily but she didn't want to have to explain this one to her mom.

She and Roger both took a REALLY quick shower. Honey got under the water lathered herself up and rinsed off in a total time of 20 seconds. She was out and dressed in another three minutes.

The only other time she ever washed off so fast was when she went camping in the mountains with her family as a kid and the only showers they had were cold.

Honey would have much rather taken a long luxurious and sensual shower with Roger and make love to him as they water trickled over their bodies but that would have to wait to some other time.

Honey and Roger were dressed and ready with about seven minutes to spare so they went down stairs and turned on the TV and sat on the couch. The doorbell rang and with that Honey and Roger left with Honey's parents and they went out and had a good time.

Honey left the next day for Europe and spent about 22 months there. She and Roger kept in touch mostly by Skype and their conversations were very intense and explicit.

Honey also sent pictures of her photo sets. Most of them for "reputable" magazines but some of them were "Cheesecake" as well as porno. Roger and Honey couldn't wait until they were reunited and it seemed like an eternity but eventually the day came when Honey returned home.

During this time, Honey's parents had moved down to Florida to take care of Honey's father's parents. As a result they sold their house. Of course Honey knew she was always welcomed at Roger's.

It was about a week before Christmas when Roger went to pick up Honey at the airport and he had a surprise in store for her. Since it was coming close to the Christmas Holidays Roger had decided to close his business until after the New Years reserved a cabin in the mountains for the duration .

Roger had also informed his clients a month in advance and they understood and were willing to wait until after the beginning of the New Year.

Roger also had everything they needed(groceries, supplies and wood for the fireplace) for the stay plus all the fixings for a Christmas dinner. Roger also brought along a couple of half gallon cartons of Egg Nog with plenty of "nog" to go with it(two 750 ml bottles of Kentucky Bourbon).

Once at the cabin, they wasted no time in get reacquainted so to speak. They fucked like wild rabbits in heat. That Christmas Eve they enjoyed a nice dinner and then after cleaning up they exchanged presents and then made love until daybreak.

This is the point in time where this story opens. It started as a very special and intimate as well as romantic night but soon morphed into the torrid untamed sex scene the story opened with.

The weather was also fitting in that the area was under a blizzard warning and by the next day the area where they were had received 14 inches of snow.

Even though it was cold harsh and inhospitable conditions on the outside with howling winds that seemed to resemble moanings of wayward spirits, inside it was hot and steamy.

Roger and Honey spent the entire time in doors keeping each other hot and making hot sweet monkey love.

Shortly after New Years Roger and Honey returned home. Honey went to work with Roger and soon started her own business known as Eden's Enchantments. Soon Honey was doing well for herself and fulfilling her dream to be an erotic author.

Honey and Roger grew closer and closer together and shared a long life together as soulmates.

12