The Sweetest Revenge

Story Info
Wife discovers husband's affair.
3.9k words
4.28
62.1k
13
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers

When I first found out my husband, Scott, was having an affair, I was hurt and furious beyond all belief. There had been clues for quite some time, not the least of which was the fact that two or three nights a week he'd be "out with the guys" until all hours of the morning. Interesting how he could go out with the guys and come home smelling vaguely of a woman's scent. I had to confirm my suspicions. I convinced my brother's best friend to follow Scott one night and see what he could see. As I feared, the report came back that Scott had gone alone to one of the local strip clubs, and had spent the entire evening pawing and drooling over one particular dancer.

At about 10 p.m. my husband and she left and drove in his car to her house. My spy had even gone so far as to wait for a little while after they went inside, he then took a peek into a couple of windows. At the second window, he witnessed Scott getting an enthusiastic blowjob from the very young looking dancer. Instead of confronting him immediately, I decided to cool down and think about it for awhile, lest I do something I might regret, like committing a capital crime. After mulling it over for awhile, I decided that the best thing I could do was to get even. I began my scheming and planning, all the while treating Scott as though nothing were wrong. My first goal was to find out everything I could about the dancer. When I'd asked my spy what she looked like, he said she'd looked a whole lot like me, only younger. She was about 5'6", had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and had very full breasts packed on top of a slender body.

He told me she looked like she was about 19 and appeared to be one of the most popular dancers at the club. He said she was using the name Amber, but that may have just been her stage name. With one phone call to the club, I was able to find out that Amber worked the 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. shift the next day, Monday. That was perfect. I'd be able to go down to the club on Monday afternoon and put my payback plan into motion. On Monday afternoon I arrived at the club at about 1:30. I sat at the bar and had a couple of strong drinks to help keep me from losing my nerve. The lunch hour crowd had thinned and the place was fairly quiet. I was the only woman there who wasn't a dancer and I got a lot of curious looks from the few remaining male patrons. I laughed when the bartender asked me if I was there to audition for a job. His question did give me an idea though. At 2:00 on the dot the three dancers who were working the various stages stepped down, and three new ones took their places. Amber was one of them. I knew she was the one the second I saw her.

And even though I had been told that we looked something alike, I was absolutely shocked. Looking at her was almost like looking in a mirror, even if it was a mirror that subtracted a few years. I ordered another drink and took it with me as I sat down directly in front of the stage Amber was working. When she saw me, she did a double take, as if she couldn't believe the physical resemblance she was seeing either. The crowd at this time of day was meager, and since I was the only woman, it seemed I got special treatment. Amber did almost all of her dancing directly in front of me. At first she wore a tiny black micro skirt, a sexy black bustier, and black heels that were so high it looked like she must be walking on her tip-toes. Before the first song was over, the skirt was gone with one single string pull and she teased off the bustier, one hook at a time. She danced with nothing left on except a tiny g-string and her heels. As she danced and writhed on the stage in front of me, I expected to feel jealous. I didn't. Surprisingly, I felt aroused.

She had a talent for moving her body in the most erotic way, making every twist and turn a sheer seduction. Soon I was hypnotically tucking dollar bills into her g-string and enjoying a close up view of "the other woman". It seemed like Amber enjoyed dancing for me as well. She began talking to me as she'd dance close and bent down, shaking her voluptuous breasts in my face. She told me that if she were a little older, we could pass for twins. She said she'd love to dance with me instead of for me sometime. At one point she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, and as she stood up, she managed to slide one hard nipple right up the side of my face. I shuddered and parted with another dollar. After the fourth song, she said she was going to take a break and asked if she could talk to me for awhile. That was exactly what I had been hoping for and I readily agreed.

Amber stepped off the stage and into the dancer's dressing room. She returned to my table a few minutes later, wearing a short black satin robe. I invited her to sit down, and she introduced herself, telling me her name. I told her my name was Lisa, which was a lie. I told her I thought she was a very good dancer. She asked if I was a lesbian, and I told her I was not. She looked at me as though she were confused, and I explained that the reason I was there was because I had always fantasized about trying exotic dancing (another lie), and I wanted to watch some of the dancers to see if I thought I could do it. She became excited, telling me that of course I could do it! She said I had a pretty face and beautiful body, and if I could move it at all that I could make tons of money. She then gave me a sly look. "And if you're willing to do private dances, then the sky's the limit when it comes to cash..." she drawled.

When I asked her exactly what a private dance consisted of, she stood up and told me it would be better if she just showed me. I was stunned, unsure of what to do next, but when she held out her hand to me, I took it. She led me through the club to a large door with a sign over it proclaiming in pink neon "The Hottest Lap Dances in Town". We entered a big, dimly lit room with flashing strobe lights in the corners. As we were currently the only ones in the room, she led me to a large padded bench in the center of the room and told me to make myself comfortable. She went to an old-fashioned looking juke box and punched a couple of buttons. Some song I didn't recognize began playing, with a primitive rhythm and an unmistakable erotic beat. She walked slowly back to me, swaying like a tree in the breeze and smiling devilishly. She stopped directly in front of me and began her dance.

I was utterly amazed. She moved in such a way that she seemed to be fucking some unseen lover. Her eyes burned into mine as she pulled open her robe and slid it off her shoulders, letting it fall into a pile on the floor. She caught me eyeing her hardening nipples and she asked me if I liked them. I heard myself saying "oh, yes". She danced closer and closer, then she straddled me with one knee on each side of me. She continued her sensual motions, only now we were eye to eye and her body was virtually pressed up against mine from my chest down to my lap. I couldn't believe I was allowing my husband's lover to do this, and equally as much I couldn't believe how much I liked it. My own nipples were now hard and straining against the fabric of my bra, and I could feel the wetness building between my legs.

Amber had hypnotized me. She began rubbing her large pale pink nipples over my breasts, and suddenly I wished that my bra and blouse weren't coming between us. I heard my breath becoming fast and shallow, even over the driving beat of the music. She put her arms around my neck, and then she kissed me, slowly and sweetly. I had never felt such a kiss...so soft, yet so full of tingling energy, and without thought I parted my lips, allowing her tongue into my mouth. My own tongue found hers, and I was instantly weakened by the wave of pure desire that washed over me. I couldn't help but to moan right into her mouth. I felt the corners of her mouth turn up in a smile, then she broke the kiss. She withdrew her arms from around my neck and leaned back just a bit. Still swaying in time with the music, Amber then reached up and ran her thumbs over both of my nipples through my clothing. She whispered breathlessly into my ear, "I'm not supposed to be doing this, but I do a lot of things I shouldn't. Just because I want to."

I almost blurted out, "Yeah, like fucking my husband..." but I realized that at this particular moment I really didn't care about that. My only response was another low moan. I felt Amber's hips start to grind back and forth, pushing her pelvis into mine, creating a delicious friction that I could feel even through my jeans. I studied her face. Her eyes had a far-away glazed look, and she was smiling. It was obvious Amber was enjoying this as much as I was. She kissed me again, and she reached inside my blouse and down inside my bra, pinching my nipples and making me gasp. "It's ok if you want to touch mine too. I want you to!" Amber half-moaned into my ear.

I had never before had any experience with a woman and had always thought that I'd never want to, but right then I wanted to feel her extrordinary full tits under my hands more than anything. I reached out and cupped her breasts, feeling their weight resting in my hands. I lightly ran my fingers over her nipples, enjoying the texture of the pebbly flesh surrounding them. She sighed with pleasure as I continued my exploration of her lovely pair, and she rubbed her pelvis over mine with even more intensity. Then, without warning, I climaxed. My back arched involuntarily, propelling my entire body into hers, and I bit back the scream of ecstacy that tried to escape my throat. My whole body shuddered with the force of it. As the sensations began to subside, Amber kissed me again and she told me how hot I'd made her. I sat there stunned, when my mind came to the sudden realization that I'd just done exactly the same thing Scott had done. I had just had sex with Amber, in this most unusual way. Amber started chatting about how that was a super-deluxe private dance and how you had to be so careful of undercover vice cops, but I scarcely heard her. I had totally ruined my plan for getting back at Scott.

I was now equally as guilty as he was. Unable to control myself, I burst into tears. Poor Amber was beside herself, probably thinking that she was the cause for my outburst. Between sobs, I told her the truth....about Scott, about how I'd come to the club to trick her. Then, she said the strangest thing. "Well, then, you must be Adrienne, not Lisa. Scott always calls me Adrienne when we have sex. He's always talking about how I remind him of his wife when she was younger and still wanted him. Now I can see why he says that." I was speechless as Amber told me about how the affair with my husband had started. At first, he had just sat quietly by the stage watching her dance, occasionally tipping her. This went on for a few weeks, where he'd come in regularly one or two nights a week and just watch. Then one night, he'd asked and paid for a private dance. That's when Scott had first mentioned Amber's resemblance to his wife, Adrienne. He told her that his wife just didn't want him like she used to, so he wanted to fantasize that Amber was a young Adrienne. He wanted to relive his early lust-filled days with his wife. Amber said that she'd thought it was very sweet how he saw Adrienne when she danced for him. She said he was so sincere and his pain seemed so real that she'd eventually begun giving him sexual favors to give him his fantasy of his early life with Adrienne.

Amber also began to cry and told me she was sorry that I'd been so hurt when I found out. As much as it pained me to admit it, Scott had been right. In recent years, my passion had been lacking and I'd become complacent in our marriage bed. I was guilty of driving my husband away to seek out this subsitute of the younger me. I put my arms around Amber and told her that it was all my fault, not hers. I told her I didn't know what to do now. She smiled at me and told me that she had an idea that might help make things right again. When she told me her idea, I was laughing by the time she finished. I thought it was a great new plan. With her help, tomorrow night would be the end of Scott's affair and the beginning of a new, passion filled sex life for he and I. We left each other with a big hug and a kiss, and I went home to begin preparing for the next evening. The next afternoon at about 2:00 Amber arrived at my house. Scott wouldn't be home until at least 5:30, so we had plenty of time to get everything ready. We started with the job of shaving. I stripped naked and lay on the bed on a towel with my legs spread. Amber spread a nice layer of shaving gel over my entire pubic region and expertly shaved my entire pussy clean and smooth.

It felt strange, but I rather liked it. And according to Amber, Scott would LOVE it. Next we took a shower, together, soaping each other and washing each other's hair. We enjoyed a few lingering kisses and caresses that left my whole body tingling with anticipation. After we were clean and dry, we started on our hair and makeup. We each curled our long blonde hair exactly the same way, and each of us applied the exact same colors of makeup. Amber had brought two identical outfits for us to wear. We stood in front of my large dressing mirror, each of us pulling on our white silk and lace thong panties and matching bras. Next came the sheer white thigh high stockings, and white open toed high heels. When we were finished, we stood dazzled in front of the mirror looking at each other. We looked like twins, or damn close to it. Following our "game" of dress-up, Amber and I spent about half an hour practicing a few dance steps.

By the end of the practice session, we found we could move in almost perfect synchronization. We were both delighted. We were ready to set our plan in motion. Since we had almost an hour before Scott was due home, we sat on my sofa and polished off a bottle of white zinfandel between us. I also composed a short note to Scott which would greet him when he arrived home. I taped it to the outside of the back door, along with a black silk scarf. It read, "Scott: Have a drink and sit in your recliner. Put on this blindfold and make sure it's tight. When you're ready to find out what this is all about, ring the bell next to your chair." I was so excited and a little scared when I heard Scott's car pull into the driveway. Amber and I raced to the bedroom to wait for the sound of the bell. I heard Scott come in the back door, followed by the sound of him making himself a drink, as instructed. My heart started to race when I heard the bell ringing a few minutes later. Amber and I crept into the living room, where Scott sat blindfolded in his chair. I prayed he couldn't see, or everything could be ruined.

Amber slipped behind Scott's chair, and I stood directly in front of him, decked out in my sexy white lingerie. Amber looked at me to make sure I was ready to proceed. I nodded, and she reached behind his head and untied the blindfold. Scott blinked and gaped at me. It only took him a second to realize that I wasn't the one who untied his blindfold. At that second, Amber stepped out from behind his chair and we posed, side by side, mirroring each other. Scott's mouth fell open, and the shock of seeing her and I together registered clearly on his face. His jaw worked as he tried to speak, but I stepped forward and put my finger to his lips, shushing him. Amber put her arms around me and we kissed. On Scott's handsome face, I recognized a progression from confusion to guilt to apprehension to lust.

So far so good. Amber reached over and hit the button on the cassette player we had set up. The song that she danced to for me the day before began playing softly. We began dancing, both of us staring at him. As she and I moved together, I mouthed the words "It's ok, I understand" to him. He seemed to relax at that and looked relieved. My back was to Amber and she put her arms around me, and began kissing the back of my neck and shoulders. I threw my head back and moaned lightly. At that point, I stepped away and went to Scott. First, I pulled off his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Next I unbuttoned his pants and pulled down the zipper. Amber was ready, and she grabbed his pants at the cuffs and pulled. Scott lifted his butt of the chair and his between the three of us we had them off in no time. I smiled at the sight of Scott's huge erection growing out the top of his briefs. The briefs and his shirt were the next to go. The only clothes he had left were his socks and I pulled them off with a giggle.

I kissed him tenderly, and knelt before him. Behind me, Amber unhooked my bra and freed my breasts as I crawled between Scott's legs and took his thick, rigid cock into my mouth. Amber got on her knees behind me and caressed my breasts as I began to suck his cock with a passion I hadn't felt in years. Scott moaned loudly as I began deep-throating his eager dick. Amber removed her bra and I felt her rubbing her hard nipples against my back as I moved back and forth. Scott's hands gripped my head, pulling my mouth down on his cock. I reached up and caressed his balls as I pulled his cock out of my throat and began licking it's length up the underside and down the top. I felt his balls tighten under my fingers and I knew he was ready to cum soon. Amber and I weren't ready for him to cum yet. I stopped working his cock, and leaned back into her. I turned my head to her and kissed her passionately, my tongue probing her warm mouth. With both she and I still on our knees, she reached in front of me and pushed my thong panties down, exposing my newly shaved pussy to Scott.

Her fingers found their way to the slippery wetness between my legs. I reached backward and slid my hand down the front of her panties, enjoying the feeling of her sopping wet cunt. Her fingers parted my swollen pussy lips and she spread my moisture from my clit to my anus. I felt her hard wet clit, the first I'd ever touched other than my own, and I loved it. She shoved two fingers inside my wanting pussy, and I did exactly the same thing to her. Both of us moaned together. I looked up at Scott and he was enthralled with watching us, happily stroking his dick at the same time. That sight combined with Amber's finger fucking was pushing me over the edge. I said out loud that I was going to cum, and her fingers began to pump in and out of me even faster. I alternated between fingering her clit and jamming my fingers inside her. We arrived at almost exactly the same time, both of us shuddering and locked together, virtually screaming in pleasure. While still dizzy with sensation, I faced away from Scott still on my knees.

I turned my head to look directly into his eyes, and I whispered, "fuck me Scott". He sprang from his chair and got on his knees behind me, positioning his desperate cock at my lust-swollen pussy lips. He thrust his hips forward, entering me, at the same moment I pushed Amber down on her back in front of me. I pulled her panties down, and amazed myself by starting to lick her pussy as Scott fucked me from behind. I loved my first taste of another woman's pussy. It was so sweet and slippery and absolutely addictive. She squirmed beneath my tongue, moaning, just as I moaned as my husband fucked my pussy with unchecked passion. I zeroed in on Amber's clit and attacked it with flicking motions, and Scott, unable to take anymore, shot his huge load deep inside of me. I came next, loving the feeling of his hot cum filling me then beginning to run down my legs. I brought Amber off a few seconds later, still furiously working her ripe little clit. The three of us collapsed into a pile of spent flesh and limbs onto the floor. We all lay there panting for several minutes. Amber then rose, gathered her lingerie, and smiled down at us. "I don't intend to see either of you again. At least not without each other. I think I love you both." she said. With that, she grabbed her long coat, and pulled it on as she walked out the door. That night, Scott and I made love two more times. We were newlyweds again, and both of us swore to hold onto that feeling forever.

Ginger
Ginger
76 Followers
12