The Sweetest Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

Taking off the legs off of her shoulders, she reached down with one hand and rolled Tisha's swollen clit between her fingers. Feeling her coochie twitch around her dick, she braced herself on her hand, pulled out and slid down between Tisha's legs, brushing aside sweat-matted clumps for her hair from her face. She swirled a tongue deep inside of that warm, distressed cunt, swiping that juice into her mouth before she started tickling the lips with the tip of her tongue. Swiping it back and forth, she had to hold on to those hips to keep Tisha from popping her in the mouth. Hitting the clit, she flicks, then circled, then sucked it into her mouth. She gently inserted her nails inside, swirling them around inside of her before a couple of twitches of her fingers made that twat explode, making her sister yelp a bit as she dug into her nails and felt the juices collect into the palm of her hand. She rode out the orgasm, then slowly eased her fingers out, taking one long last lick of that swollen clit.

By instinct, she pulled her condom off of her slick cock, then straddled her sister face and slipped it into her mouth. By instinct, Tisha sucked on it, then turned to slide in more into her mouth once she realized it was that huge dick that got her off. Storm leaned over her sister, wrapped one lean arm around her head and pumped her cock wit her other hand until she exploded, flooding Tisha's mouth with cum. She finally felt the sexual tension start to release as she flooded her sister's mouth with cum as she swallowed, then started to back off as she felt herself slowing to a drip. She release her sister, step off of the bed, then sliding down to the floor sitting, her legs bent almost in half at the knees.

"I can't...I mean, um, damn..."

"What, Storm?"

"I can't believe I fucked my sister," she said in a daze. "That's some shit, huh?"

"Well, I can't believe my brother now looks like my sister super hero sister, tells me the Feds turned him into this, accidentally slaps me with the biggest dick I'm seen in person, which I then proceed to fuck out of a lust haze," Tisha said as she sat up on the bed. "I think I have you beat."

"OK," Storm said as she wiped the hair out of her face, then tried to straighten out her frizzy, sweaty blonde tresses. "Tell ya what. Where's your cellphone?"

"Hold on," Tisha said as she pulled her shirt down over her ass, then walked out the room. "Here you go," Tisha said when she returned with the phone, reaching down to her sister.

"Alright," Storm said as she took the phone and keyed in her cell phone number. "I saved my number on here. Got any plans for tonight?"

"No, why?"

"Call me in a couple of hours at the number I keyed in. I'll have a car sent out for you. We'll go someplace nice. It's the least I can do for violating you, and we can actually talk."

"Yeah. Can I say this shit is still weird?"

"That you may. Got any spare clean sheets or towels or something? I need to take a shower."

"One moment shemale Barbie," Tisha said as she walked out to find some sheets. Meanwhile, Storm crawled over to her bag she casually tossed on the floor and fished out her phone.

"Hello? Yes. It's Storm Weathers. Could you send over a car to the last place you dropped me at? How long? OK, I'll be ready by then. Thanks, bye."

Tisha looked down at her naked sister talking on the phone. "Storm Weathers, eh? Real original. How original is that?"

"As original as me tacklin' yo' ass!" Storm said as she playfully tackled her sister onto the bed, then smothered her a bit with a pillow. She looked around for the sheets, then picked up the towels Tisha brought into the room. "That's for the sheets."

"You're welcome...for me not to kick you in the balls!"

Storm stuck her tongue out at Tisha, then gathered the sheets tight to her and walked towards the bathroom from her youth.

"Do you remember where the bathroom is LITTLE BOY!"

"Fuck you Tisha!"

"Ya just did, remember?" Tisha said with a boisterous laugh.

***

Tisha sat at the table in the restaurant waiting for her sister. Since Storm took her cab back to the hotel, she did have the presence of mind of fix her hair, styling her honey brown tresses into a nice bob. She kept her makeup fairly simply, a muted burgundy shade painted on her lips. As she sat there sipping on her glass of water, she was thankful for the basic black later dress she had on, but wonderful if her choice of undergarments was fair. She then looked up to see what had to have been her sister in the distance. Herr hair looked so light, it almost glowed in the soft restaurant light. The ice blue PVC catsuit she wore clung and revealed as much as it covered, with the zipper not even making to her navel and her huge tits framed by the synthetic material. She wore suede boots the same color with 6 inch stiletto heels and accessorized nicely with a small bronze lame purse and large hoops earrings.

"Hey sis!" Storm said as she reached out her hand."

"Hey, uh, Storm," Tisha said as she reached out her hand. "I gotta get used to that name."

"Highly understandable. Did you get a chance to look at the menu?"

"Nah, I figure I'd let you guide. Besides, I'm ticked they don't have those all-you-can-eat mozzarella sticks."

Storm said, "hey, Applebee's isn't pumping weight on the block, right? Besides, as a part of this whole thing, I have to maintain a certain image." Storm then pulled out a chair and had a seat at the table.

"So...what are you doing out in NYC these days?"

"Well, right now, it looks like I'm a high-falutin' USO rep, but unfortunately Bob Hope is dead," Storm said as she ran a hand through her hair. "I spend the productive part of my day dealing with agents to get the big acts out on the various bases out in Okinawa and South Korea. Tomorrow, I got this long ass meeting with Chris Lighty and the good people at Violator Management. Other times, I fly out to various spots in East Asia to talk concerts and stuff. It's not what I signed up for, but when I consider the alternative, I'm proud to be an industry..."

"Chill out! You know you ain't got no sense saying that in mixed company," Tisha said.

"Hush up, bland food pusher, and look at the menu to see if there's anything you like."

"Alright, alright," Tisha said as she picked up the menu and scanned for what we wanted to order.

"Nice dress by the way," Storm said. "You do clean up nice."

"Aww, thanks sweetheart. And what's with your look?"

"For one, the American taxpayer won't pay for anything calmer. Besides, remember what I was supposed to end up as. Does that sound like something I'd end up in staid clothes for?"

"Good point," Tisha said as the waiter arrived. "Hmm...what do I want to order?"

***

The two siblings had themselves a nice meal out, sitting around, flashing back to old times. The meal was worth every penny, and the top-notch wine was loosening up some minds.

"This is some great wine," Tisha said as she let the nectar linger on her tongue before swallowing. "How did you manage to swing this again?"

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you," Storm deadpanned, to much laughter. "Besides, in order to run in the circles I hang in now, I had to learn a few things."

"I see your point. It's just hard to just not, ya know, drink it/"

"Been there, done that, and unfortunately don't have the requisite substitute hoochie-wear to sub for the t-shirt."

Tisha nervously giggled for a bit, then looked down at the table. "Storm, um, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up sis?"

Tisha audibly sighed, then said "I've been thinking about this afternoon. I mean, it's kind of bugged, ain't it? I didn't mean for things to happen like that."

"Neither did I. I mean, think of all the times we've been naked and half-naked around each other over the years..."

"...when you looked a lot different than now!" Tisha said with a laugh.

"True, true. All I did was show off my small surgery scars, accidentally hit you with my stuff, then you lost it, then I lost since times have been hard in the yard, if you get my drift, and there we are. For lack of a better word, shit happened. I mean, I like my non-Appalachian dating practices, and heck, failing that, you can't divorce relatives, so why go that deep, ya know?"

"True.

"But I would like to divorce cousin Rob, that fucking idiot. How is he doing?"

Tisha bent over, trying to suppress a laugh. "Chill out! You're gonna make me squirt wine out my nose."

"But you see my point? It happened; we won't forget it, big deal. The worst that'll happen is that I've turned ya into a size queen."

"Who you tellin'?" Tisha said as she rolled her eyes and giggled. "B-but I do want to ask you a favor though. I mean, if you don't want to do it, it's OK, but..."

"What is it?"

"Well, I don't want to make this sound like a bigger deal than this is, but this afternoon was fun. I mean, I don't want, uh, what you said earlier, but, um, I mean..."

"What?"

"I want you to fuck me up the ass," Tisha said in a rushed whisper. "There, I said it. I know you're my brother and all, but I've never had something as big as you, and I've never did it, um, back there. I figure if I wanted to try it, so I mind as well try it with someone I trust right?"

Storm sat there for a moment, then took a sip of her wine. "I guess. I mean, it's been a while, and it wouldn't hurt..."

Tisha kicked Storm under the table, then unzipped her purse and opened it up. Looking inside, she saw a tube of K-Y Jelly lying on top. She flashed storm a look, then flashed a wide smile. Storm replied with a shrug of the shoulders and a tilt of her head.

"Check please."

Luckily, a waiter was close by to take her hastily fished-out card. The wait for the receipt to come back seemed forever, so she just gave a large tip to get out of Dodge and out to get a cab. The siblings were lucky enough to get a cab as soon as they got out of the restaurant, and sat together wordlessly on the short ride back to Storm's hotel, afraid to break the mood. They both exited out of the cab gingerly, then walked slowly across the lobby to the bank of elevators. As Storm pressed the up button for the elevator, Tisha pulled up behind her, then silently followed Storm into the elevator, where she pressed the button for the floor.

"That was weird," Storm said with a smile, and Tisha replied with a nod of the head. "I never thought I'd be trying to walk across around a hotel lobby with my sister."

"And I'd never thought my brother would have tits like these," Tisha said as she reached into the cleavage and felt the huge tits defy gravity in her cleavage. Little by little, she slid her hands into Storm's dress, toying with her nipples and making her gasp. She only stopped when the bell went off for their floor.

Straightening themselves up, Storm led Tisha to her hotel room and, after a bit of a hunt for the room key, let them both in. The first view was of the lights of the city shining like stars through the floor to ceiling windows. Once the light went on, the expansive layout was revealed. From the huge closets to the plush king-sized bed, to the living area and a bathroom, all appointed with cool, modern style with metallic finishes, it seemed to match Storm while making her sister feeling out of place.

"Nice room you got there," Tisha said.

"Thanks. I noticed it had a nice view when I checked in."

"So...uh, want to have a seat?"

"Yeah...OK."

Storm walked over to place her purse on the nightstand closest to her, while Tisha sat down straight up on the bed, her knees and feet together and her bag on her lap. Storm walked over to her sister, towering over her in her heels and stood there wordlessly, trying to figure out a best way to get everything started.

"So, um, Tisha."

"Yes?"

"What, I mean, how are we going to do this?"

Tisha looked out in front of her and saw that the zipper on her sister's catsuit extended down through her crotch. She reached out, peeled down the zipper and revealed a lacy pair of baby blue panties. Stopping to think for a moment, she licked the front of those panties, feeling that huge dick pulse and smelling its scent. She grabbed the gusset, then pulled it to the side, watching that huge cock and balls drop to view. She licked her lips as the panties now formed a baby blue band around such a huge, thick chocolate bar. Finally, she lifted it up, titled her head to the side and took it in her mouth, moving her head from one side to the other before going back up. She kept up with the momentum, trying to get it hard in her mouth, stroking it with both hands as she thought about how it would feel in her ass. Finally, she steeled herself and started milking that huge dick with her mouth, holding on to the base with both hands as the thickening shaft strained her grip. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste of that dick in her mouth, feeling it pulse and harden into a huge weapon that was destined to open up her ass to a level she's always wanted.

She reached down into her purse and fished out the metallic tube of lube. Pulling her head off the dick and surprising short of breath, she uncapped the tube, dropped a dollop in the palm of her hands, then rubbed her hands together to warm it up. She rubbed the huge dick from base to tip, hearing her sister gasp as she twisted her hands over the sensitive head. When she was finished, it was all she could to eat the slick chocolate flesh, but she crawled up on the bed, got on all fours pointed towards the head and pulled up the back of her dress to her ass.

"Hmm, missy...what were you planning on doing if I said no?" Storm said as she got on her knees behind Tisha on the bed.

"Use that Pledge can I measured you with earlier."

"Really, now?" Storm said as she pulled a round ass cheek open, revealing her tight, tiny asshole. "You sure you're ready for this?"

"Mmmhmm," Tisha said as she bit her lip and braced herself.

Storm aimed her hard dick for the tight asshole with one hand and gently pushed, grateful that it managed to yield open that much. She took the time to ease it up Tisha's ass, relishing how tight it managed to grab onto her as she slid in. When she finally bottom, she kept her hips absolutely still, knowing that it was going to take Tisha some time to adjust herself down there. She used one hand to tickle that clit with her nails, loving the twitching on her hard dick that she felt. She gently scratched those lower lips with her long talons before grabbing onto Tisha's hips and slowly starting to move. With those first few small strokes, Tisha began to shake and moan uncontrollably, her ass trying to grip the huge dick as much as she could. As she managed to finally get up to full strokes, Storm felt her sister loose it beneath her, cumming hard seemingly every few strokes. Her momentum driving her shoulders into the bed.

Tisha felt a hand on her shoulder pull her up onto her elbows, as her body became a ball of pure energy. She felt herself getting impaled on her sister's huge dick over and over, the massive stretching from the sheer fullness and friction playing her nerves perfectly. She felt herself trying to squeeze her ass muscle against the invading member, but to no use as a pair of hands attacked her nipples and clit simultaneously, eliciting a primal wail from between her legs. She felt herself finally begin to leave her body, her orgasms driving her to a more than little death, then...

The sound of the water running into the sink brought her back to. Storm had the door open as she poured some of the hotel's body wash on a washcloth, then lathered it up and cleaned her boy parts from the sex. Her tip was still sensitive, so she moved gingerly to avoid feeling the sting of the fabric.

"Uh...Storm," Tisha sleepily said. "Where are you?"

"In the bathroom. I'm cleaning up myself after you passed out."

"Wh-what happened?" Tisha said as she managed to roll onto her back and sit up slightly.

"Apparently, I did something right. You passed out cold, and I was kind of freaked out as to what to do. I figure the smart thing to do is to pull out and start cleaning myself up."

"Oh," Tisha replied, as she finally felt what a gaping hole her asshole had became. She reached down with a finger between her legs and tried to feel out her asshole. She tried to clench down on her finger with her ass, but it wouldn't touch all around, though two seemed to be sufficient enough for her purposes. "Damn, I'm gaping. Will I be OK?"

"Oh, you'll be fine, sis," Storm said as she wet the wash cloth against to begin to rinse the soap off of her. "A night of sleep, and it'll be back to normal."

"Ok...um, mind if I sleep here tonight?" Tisha said as she sat up on the edge of the bed.

"Sure, sis. I don't have to be down to the office until 11 or so. Maybe we can go out for some breakfast."

"Alright," Tisha said. Finally getting her bearings, she stood up and staggered the long distance to the bathroom, regretting the decision to wear even 2 inch heels. She walked into the airy bathroom to see a sweat-glazed Storm, her translucent hair now frizzy and out of place, her hands making sure to get the last of the soap off of her still hard dick.

"How's it going there, sis of mine?"

"OK, just finishing up with the clean up."

"Hey, did you cum in the midst of all that?"

"Not really. I kind of freaked out after you passed out. I mean yeesh, you're still my sister, despite the events of the past few hours, ya know?"

Tisha shook her head as if still in a daze, then shuddered with the aftershock of an orgasm. "Whew, that was wild."

"I take it that you enjoy anal?"

Tisha nodded her head. "I think I did. All I know is that, wow, that's some shit."

Storm took the time to laugh at her sister at her fate, shimming a bit and waving her dick a bit.

"You're a trip, ya know?"

"Thank you, thank you," Storm replied before sticking her tongue out at her sister.

"Hey, did you ever cum?"

"No...why do you keep asking?"

Tisha stood up straight as an idea popped into her head. "Just sit down on the toilet seat and close your eyes. I'll be back."

Storm did as she was told, figuring that whatever her sister was going to do would cure the dull ache in her balls. She closed her eyes and leaned back a bit, her dick feeling impossibly tall out of her crotch. Soon, she heard the click of heels on the tile, then the warmth of her sister's body between her legs. Then, she felt warm, slick hands grip her dick, sliding slowly up and down, twisting at the tip. Little by little, then tugged at her dick more forcefully, pulling her dick more closely to horizontal to the floor. The strokes shortened up, concentrating on her tip as she felt her cum being tugged up through her dick. Deciding to not firs the feeling, she lifted up her hips and let go, her cum pouring through her sister's fingers and onto the floor, with a few drops going back onto the shaft. As she felt herself finally start to come down, she felt Tisha's tongue lick off the last bits of cum from her shaft.

"That was good, sis. I needed that," Storm said as she sat up. "Did you use the lube for jacking me off?"

"Mmmhmm," Tisha said. "Figure it was the least I could do for you making me pass out."

"Thanks," Storm said as she reached down to undo the buckles on her heels. "I think you just made me wanna sleep. Can you toss a pillow off the bed for me?"

"What? Is someone afraid of a little incest?" Tisha said to a big chuckle.

"Hey, it's been fun, but I'm not planning on making this a regular thing, alright?"

"OK,' Tisha said in a faux-lusty whisper. "But you know you could make me your sex slave...for life!"

"Hush," Storm said as she struggled to remove her boots from one, then the other leg. "Besides, I still need to sleep. But I still love you though. Lemme peck your cheek," she said as she gave a big wet smack of Tisha's cheek before stepping over her.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers