The Sweetest Taboo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"Eww...gross, ya weirdo!"

Storm chucked to herself as she wound her way out of the skin-tight catsuit. When she finally got it off of her, she let it drop to the floor, then walked over to her closet to fish out the spare blanket. "C'mon, Tisha. I really need to sleep."

"Alright," Tisha said as she finally got to her feet. She walked over to Storm and gave her a warm hug. The two siblings then went to get themselves ready for bed, Tisha on the bed and Storm on the couch.

"You sure you're OK on the couch, sis? I mean, I'm still new to this sis biz, but still..."

"Chill out, Tish. You're my guest," Storm said as she pulled the blanket over her.

"Look, I know today's been weird, but you're still flesh and blood alright?"

"Tisha, Tisha, you worry too much!" Storm said as she walked over to her sister, then tucked her in and gave her a peck on the cheek. "I've done this enough times, right? Just think of tonight as something we can use to blackmail each other with," Storm finished with a laugh.

"Like that wonderful classy lady you snuck into the house back in high school, right?"

"Goodnight Tisha," Storm said as she jumped back onto the couch and pulled the blanket over her. She let out a little chuckle before settling back into a nice, relaxing sleep.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers