The Sweetest Taste Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my mother leaned towards Karen and brought her lips to her friends' neck, I heard Daddy groan. I was shocked and I sat slack jawed as I watched my Mother slowly kiss Karen on the neck. Mom's hand was rising from Karen's smooth thigh to gently begin caressing her naked breasts.

Her hand squeezed and massaged Karen's tits, and I could hear on the tape that Karen's breath caught and began to grow more rapid. Turning her head to face my mother, I watched as they began to deeply kiss one another.

I could hear Daddy's breathing behind the camera grow rapid as the passion between the women grew more intense.

I soon realized that, as I watched them on the TV screen, my pussy had grown moist and had begun dampening my tiny thong as my Mother made love to another woman.

The camera zoomed to show part of my mother's face, which was now buried in Karen's pussy, her eyes glazed with passion. I watched as Mom's tongue flicked out from her mouth to brush Karen's clit, then around the outer edges of her swollen, glistening wet lips. I saw one of her fingers disappear into Karen's wet pussy. Without even thinking about it, I let my hand slip down and begin to rub my own clit in time with Moms' swirling tongue.

Karen cried out on the tape as my mother assaulted her with her tongue and fingers.

I heard my Mom say then while looking at the camera, "Bring that big cock over here baby," she then turned back and rammed two, then three fingers into her friend's cunt. "I want to see Karen suck that big beautiful prick of yours again."

Again? What did she mean again? Had Karen and dad done this before? Had Mom and Karen? How many times? Questions raced through my brain as quickly as my fingers circled my sopping wet slit. My head was spinning as I watched my mother rise from between her friend's spread legs, the camera remaining focused on Karen's thoroughly saturated cunt.

I marveled at how soaked my skimpily covered pussy had become, and I shifted my hips so I could remove my wet panties. The air in my bedroom felt cool on my bare cunt as I moved my hand back to my clit. I watched the video as Karen buried her fingers in her own cunt and spoke to the camera, "c'mon baby." She urged, "Bring that cock over here."

The view shifted then, and I could only guess that daddy was handing the camera over to mom.

When he entered the field of view a moment later, I gasped at how hot he looked, with his chiseled chest, toned and muscled arms, and tight butt. As he approached the bed Karen got on her hands and knees and I could see her tongue lick her lips in anticipation of the cock she was asking for.

My eyes were glued to the television screen as I watched Daddy lean down and kiss Karen with an open mouth, his left hand on the back of her head with a fist full of her hair his right hand holding his hard cock.

With one hand on her head, his other hand tightly gripping his cock he turned to face the camera and spoke directly into the lens. "You want to see Karen suck this cock, Manda?" he asked my mother. I watched as mommy focused the camera on daddy's cock. The purple head extended several inches past the edge of his tightly gripped fist at the base. Given that Daddy's hand barely fit around the girth I could only guess at its' thickness. I giggled, remembering Kelly's words from last summer when she wondered how big his cock was. Naturally, I would never be able to tell her just how big and beautiful daddy's cock was.

I heard mom answer in a breathless voice, "Yes, baby feed her your big cock, Daddy. Let me see you fuck her pretty mouth." As he looked down at Karen I could see him smile as he removed his hand from his cock and guided her head to the swollen head.

"You want this don't you," he said in a demanding voice. "You want to suck this cock, don't you?"

"Yes," I heard MY voice answer Daddy's questions.

I watched, fascinated as Daddy shoved his prick forcefully into Karen's waiting mouth and begin to fuck her face, just like Mommy had told him to do.

From behind the camera I heard my Mom groaned, "Oh....yeah baby. Fuck her mouth good 'Daddy'. Give it to that slut the way she likes it."

I was entranced as Daddy's hips thrust his cock in and out of Karen's mouth. Every now and then he would remove his cock from her drooling lips, slowly slide it back in, deeper and deeper, to her mouth, until her nose was nestled in his pubic hair right up against his pelvic bone his balls against her chin. Each time he did this, he would hold her in place until she squirmed and began to struggle against it, as if she were choking. A few times I could hear her gag as Daddy shoved his cock deep into her throat and held it there. Every time he let her come up for air though, mom's friend begged for more of his cock.

"Don't take it away baby. Give me more of it. Shove that big prick down my throat."

"Gag that slut with your cock Daddy," mommy ordered. It turned me on to hear Karen beg for more of Daddy's cock. I had never heard my mom swear before and it was a little disconcerting at first. However, the more she told daddy to fuck her friends mouth the more turned on I became.

My body was on fire and I squirmed with my legs spread wide and the fingers of my right hand were furiously rubbing my clit. I avoided penetrating my pussy with my fingers though, choosing unconscientiously to keep my virginal canal completely intact. My left hand was at my breast, as I squeezed and massaged my rock hard nipples. I was moving my hands back and forth from one tit to the other, trying to satisfy my overwhelming need. I knew I was going to cum soon. I had masturbated enough times and brought myself to orgasm often enough to know I would soon explode. I could feel it building deep within me as I watched Daddy who had now moved his body between Karen's thighs. As I watched him, thrusting his thick cock in and out of her pussy, I was amazed at how hard he slammed himself into her cunt over and over again. Her cries grew louder and louder, and Daddy fucked her harder and harder.

"That's it Daddy," I heard mom say, "Fuck her like the whore she is. Fuck her 'Daddy'."

As if under spell, I parroted my mother's own words, "Fuck her Daddy."

Karen cried out then, "Oh god, fuck me Daddy. Fuck me harder. Oh God Daddy yes," she said.

"Oh God Daddy yes," I said, "Fuck me. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me Dadddyyyyyyy... oh god... Daddddddyyyyyyy I'm cumming... I'm cumming Daddddddyyyyyyy ..."

My body exploded then, as never before, in wave after wave of orgasmic spasm that hit the deepest parts of my body.

I cried out, "Daddddddyyyyyyyyyy," Then I collapsed, rolling over on my side, curling into a ball. With my knees curled up to my chest my body continued to shake. My orgasm was more powerful than anything I had experienced in my young life and I began to cry then; great sobs racking my body, as my orgasm continued to ravage not just my body, but my soul.

***

I must have passed out briefly, as I woke sometime later, naked except for my Mother's T-shirt. Bleary eyed, I sat up and looked at the TV screen. The tape was still running.

Daddy lay there before me on the screen, sleeping naked on top of the covers. He had a small smile playing at the corners of his handsome face. Slowly the camera zoomed in on his handsome, peaceful face.

As the image of my fathers face faded to black, I could hear Karen's voice whisper, "I guess we wore him out."

"That we did," my Mother answered with sexy, throaty laugh. "That we did."

Dumbfounded over what I had just witnessed, I went to the TV and removed the video cassette and walked back to the box sitting on the floor next to my bed. Placing it back with the others, my mind was a torrent of thoughts and emotions.

A fire began to burn then, deep within me. Each day it would grow hotter and brighter and I thought I might die from the ache I felt. In my mind, I couldn't get the words out of my head I had screamed as I orgasmed. I remembered them over and over and over again...

'Fuck me Daddy...'

12