The Sweltering Heat

Story Info
Boyfriend has wild sex with Asian girlfriend.
809 words
3.32
58.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat was beating down upon my tiny cubicle in held within the glass giant. It was hot, I taken part of my tie off as I typed feverishly on the computer. I am a local trouble-shooter for a computer multi-national company in Asia. I had moved there about a year ago and enjoyed the busy nightlife and the vast array of gorgeous women surrounding me daily.

I met Kristine at a local coffee shop. I was reading the local newspaper and she approached me; I was taken back. I never expected to be picked up by this woman in a loose fitting summer dress. Immediately, hit it off in more ways then one. From our first meeting, it led to dinner then dancing till three am in the morning.

Back to the office, I got this fax come in for me. The secretary handed it to me in the plain brown folder. I opened it open with a note that said "Bring me some water" and big yellow happy face right next to it. I thought she's in trouble or this her subtle way of foreplay. I decided to get out of the office and early a case of Evian.

I took the elevator to the eighteenth floor, walked down the brownish holiday as the ceiling fans whirred above my head. They only seemed to push around the hot air more around this apartment complex. I opened the door to see in amazement my beautiful girlfriend relaxing in the chair. Immediately I placed the case on the floor.

There she was sitting in the chair her long hair down to her waist. My Asian girlfriend Kristine is, 22, 5'7", 135 lbs, toned and with a 36b bust. It was hot and humid in our apartment. She had a tough day at the office and needed to be relieved. Kristine said "Fuck me like if there was no tomorrow." I would not turn the lady down. This was my lucky day!

I stood behind and caressed her shoulders. Then she sighed deeply. I ran my hands down the sides of her body. My hands lightly undid her buttons one by one while my fingers touched her cleavage. I kissed her neck again. I asked her to stand up. The blouse was flying open while her skirt flipped in the wind of my breath. The shirt lightly held apart by her hard nipples piercing her blouse. I kneeled down and my hands ran up her skirt as I took off her panties. I was so surprised she was letting me do this. Kristine moaned as the panties hit the floor. She really was worked up. I then let Kristina to the bed then she kissed me madly.

I was so savoring her kiss I had not realized my shirts and pants had been laying on the floor. She got on her knees stripped off my undies. Kristine gazed upon my 5'9", 33, muscular, ripped abs, long black hair and toned body. She licked my hard shaft up and down. I swear I thought I was in heaven. Kristine then nibbles and licked the head as she then deep throated me. I thought I might go then and then. Suddenly, I sat her down upon my lap as she eased herself onto my hard eight inches. We sighed heavily a we merged together. Her legs placed on the ground so she controlled the pressure within her. I licked her hard nipples as she pumped me hard. I rose my feet slightly as our pelvises met. Harder, harder and faster, she drove down on me. We both moaned with each movement.

Then we moved to the floor. I placed her on all fours and drove hard into her. Her tits dangling down made my cock harder. I grabbed her hips and pumped and pumped her pussy. Sweat was dripping down our bodies in this tropical passionate heat. This was pure ecstasy.

Still enraptured by this passion, I moved Kristina to the table. I placed her feet on my shoulder. Kristina wanted more and more of me. I could not believe it! She had such endurance. I kept on going harder, deeper and faster. My shaft rubbing all around her pussy walls as she squeezes on my hard cock. Incredibly, I moved more on top of her kissing her soft moist lips. Such passion such a woman!

The rest was a blur. We fucked each other so hard and passionately. I could not believe it. We went from the chair, floor and ended up on the table.. I had her legs wrapped around my neck as I went fast and harder. She was about to cum. All I could hear her was "fuck me! Fuck me Bill!" I kept on going harder and harder. Finally we both came together. It was an experience.