The Swimmer Ch. 04

Story Info
Everybody gets what they want.
2.1k words
4.64
24.7k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,339 Followers

I fell back asleep. Yeah, right, I was wide awake and sure that I was going to stay that way. Loser, I fell asleep.

I woke when my dad sat on my bed. I knew it was him, even in the total darkness. Finally.

The covers were off me. His hand rested on my thigh, I stirred.

"Dad, that you?"

"Yes, sorry to wake you but I needed to talk to you."

"No problem dad." My cock grew with the knowledge of what was to come.

We sat thigh to thigh in the silence. I waited for him to speak. I heard him take a deep breath.

"How did you know?"

"Know what?"

He patted my thigh, "Let's not banter, okay."

"I saw you and Uncle Al."

"Shit. Did you tell anyone?"

"Eventually I told Rod. But that was only today."

Dad's hand moved up, "So, how long have...well, how long have you been bi, I guess. and how long have you and your brother been having sex? I was sure you were totally hetro, your mother assured me."

So, for the second time tonight, I told the tale of "seeing" him and Uncle Al, my Epiphany with George, my awareness of my brother's bi tendencies, etc. I even told about us fucking today. Dad's breathing got deep.

"Wow, I never thought you'd be Bi. I knew Rod was interested, but never you."

Dad's hand moved to brush my pubic hair, "May I?"

"Please."

Dad's hand captured my cock. He explored.

"Oh, you've got a nice cock son. A lot like mine."

"May I dad?"

"Please."

I ran my hand up my father's lean muscular thigh until I felt his cock. I held it. It was wet.

"Your cock is wet dad."

He laughed, "Your brother had it in his mouth. I didn't come, though. I knew I was going to be here."

My cock twitched, dad stroked.

"Oh, my boy likes that visual? Your little brother taking dad's cock in his mouth?"

"Oh yeah, dad. Did you watch him?"

"Dad leaned over and just took the head of my cock in his mouth, "No, we left the light off. I'm still a little, well, odd about all this."

"Stand up dad."

Dad stood and I swung my legs out. My father's cock was inches from my mouth. I couldn't see it, but I sensed his heat. I reached over and opened my laptop. Muted light filled the room.

"Now you can watch your older son suck the come out of your cock. I like girls dad. But I like to play with boys too and I want you."

Dad groaned as my wet lips touched the head of his cock.

"This is so wrong."

I paused, "We are all adults, dad."

I touched my lips to the twitching head of my father's cock, letting them open and take in his firmness. I reached up and cupped his ball sac as I slid my wet mouth down his shaft.

"Oh fuck, Sam. Take me, please."

My other hand traced along his slim hips and clenched his hard butt cheek as my mouth took more of him in.

"Son, Sam, I'm not going to last long. Rod nearly made me cum and watching you suck my cock is even more exciting."

I took my mouth off dad's cock and looked up at him, "Come in my mouth dad. I want it."

"Ohhhhh fuuucckkk." Dad moaned as I took him in again.

"I'm going to suck your cock, next son."

I gently squeezed his ball sac and extended a finger to his taint while fingering his hole with my other hand.

"Oh dammint, coming. Oh Sam, take daddy's come."

The first jet slammed against the back of my mouth. I kept just the head of Dad's cock between my lips as the second and third shot bathed my tongue in warm salty daddy spunk. I was in heaven. Knowing he was done I let his cock slip from my wet mouth. Dad stood, panting.

"Oh fuck that was good. Woof, better than Al. But don't tell him."

Dad dropped to his knees and before I could say anything my father's mouth captured my hard cock. I looked down, watching his head bob up and down. He was real good. Different from George or Rod. More experience, I guess. I gently held his head as he sucked his son's cock.

I wish I could say I lasted a long time, I didn't. After five minutes of dad blowing me, I felt the surge.

"Coming, dad."

Dad tongued the underside of my cock head as an answer. I jetted hard, right into my father's wet, warm mouth.

"Ahhhhhh, ohhhh daaaadddy!"

This was even more wicked than sex with my brother, which made me come harder. Dad just gulped and swallowed until he knew I was done. He let my cock slip from his mouth. He was smiling.

"Well, now the three of us have a secret. So, no more sucking your brother's dick in the kitchen, please."

Dad and I lay on my bed, side to side. It felt right, comfortable.

"On a slightly more serious note. You and Rod need to be cool about what you're doing and you can't let mom or Uncle Al find out. Okay?"

"Of course. I'll talk to Rod. We'll be cool, but only if we get to play with you together the next time. In daylight."

Dad laughed, "Deal. I will have to feel out my brother, but I think he'll go along. We can plan a trip."

Dad got up and headed for the door, "Gotta go see your mom. Hope she's not looking for cock, I'm used up for tonight."

With that, he slipped out the door. Hopefully, he didn't catch mom listening at my door.

Two days later, Rod and I were in his room naked. He was behind me, shoving his cock in my ass. I was getting used to this, sort of liking it. But dreading my father's bigger cock. Mom was on the bed next to us, naked and working a big cock-shaped vibrator in her soaked pussy. Her hand wandered to her younger son's ass from time to time. Her resolve was weakening. As Rod plunged deep and came in my ass mom reached under and stroked me. The shock, and the feeling of my brother's come jetting into my bowels, set me off and I came all over the sheets.

Mom just got up and left. There was no subsequent conversation on the event and Rod and I felt it best to cool it for a bit, to try and figure out what was going on with mom.

Just as well anyway. We all knew that mom had a trip with her pal Jane this weekend. This would be the chance Rod, dad and I have been waiting for. Rod was doing much better at taking my cock in his ass and he was looking forward to dad being there. All things considered, I was not really a fan, but saw no way out.

Saturday morning, mom threw her overnight bag in her car and, after kissing us all goodbye, dad got tongue, she took off. The three of us stood there like a bunch of idiots and stared at each other.

"Let's let your mother get gone a way, make sure she didn't forget anything."

We went back to the kitchen and had breakfast, making sure to stay clothed and not fondle each other.

"It' going to be strange for me to be naked and having sex with both my sons in the daylight. This is still wrong."

I pulled down my shorts and held my growing cock, "Still think so dad?"

"No, son, and you're mean."

Rod pulled his shorts down, he was fully hard, "Dad, I want your cock", then he bent way over and showed us his ass, "right here."

Dad looked at the front door and his two half-naked sons, "Let's go take a shower."

For the first time in my life, I was in a shower, with two other men, to clean and have sex. It was interesting. I'd showered with George but this was way different. Dad and my brother, a new bond between us as we soaped each other up, strong hands caressing and cleaning. Then fingers and hands cleaning and probing ass holes. Dad bent over, moaning, as Rod put two soapy fingers up his ass. Me moaning, and grimacing, as dad put two of his big fingers up my ass. Rod moaning as dad and I took turn licking his butt hole.

By the time we were clean, we were so horny that no further foreplay was needed. We dried and then jumped on mom and dad's bed. Dad dove into Rod's crotch and took his cock into his mouth. I put my father's cock in my mouth, loving the feel of it and the wrongness. Rod moved a little and soon we had a daisy chain going. The room filled with slurping and groaning.

Rod let my cock slip from his mouth, "Dad, I need your fat cock up my ass now."

"I'd love to son, let's get ready."

I went for a towel as dad and my brother lubed up. Rod got on all fours and dad moved behind him. I held my father's cock and lined it up on my brother's tight teen ass. Dad wrapped his hands around Rods' small, trim hips and started pushing. Rod grunted and pushed back, "more, dad, give me more. Sam's been fucking me, I'm ready."

Dad looked at me. He was quite the sight, kneeling on his bed holding his eighteen-year-old-sons hips as he slid his cock into his ass. His smile was huge, "Thanks Sam, this will make it better."

"No problem dad, he loves it," I said as I stood by the bed stroking my cock.

Dad was all the way in Rod's ass and he began to pump, "Oh fuck you're tight. This feels great."

Rod groaned, "Love it, dad. Fuck your son's ass."

As dad got into a rhythm, he looked over at me, "Sam, fuck me, fuck my ass while I fuck your brother."

Well, I'm not too great on having a cock up my ass, but I sure don't mind sticking mine in one. I slathered on the lube and got behind dad. I massaged lube into his big dad ass as he groaned, "Don't make me wait. Give me your cock."

I wiped my hands off, put the tip of my cock against my father's asshole and held fast. As he came back to fuck Rod again, my cock popped right in.

"Oh fuck that's good!" dad yelled, "stay there and get close."

I just held close and dad alternately fucked Rod with his cock and me with his ass. Back and forth, in and out. It was almost comical. We were all getting sweaty and the room was filled with lusty male groaning.

"I should have made a move sooner," dad said.

"We weren't ready," I replied as I felt my orgasm rising.

"I'm gonna cum, dad. I'm gonna shoot right up your ass."

"Oh, fuck, me too. Get ready son."

"Do it, dad, come in my ass."

In a shared moment, dad and I came at almost the same time. I plunged deep into him, driving his cock deep into my brother's ass as we filled bowels with come. I pulled my cock out of dad and he pulled back. Rod flipped over, still rigid and dad and I dove in to lick and suck my little brother. In minutes he groaned, "coming!"

Hard jets of come filled my mouth. I pulled off and dad took him for the last one.

Dad was still facing the headboard, where he had been all the time when he was fucking Rod. His face went into a panic when he heard the voice.

"That's what I like to see. A nice family boy fuck-fest."

Dad flipped over, his mouth moving as his mind struggled to explain. Then he saw mom, spread out in the chair, naked, her crotch shiny with her multiple orgasms and her eyes sparkling with the desire for more. She laughed at dad's stunned, speechless face.

"I've known about you and your brother since before we got married, dear. I knew you were sensitive about it and I knew you're having sex with your brother was no threat to me. But, I've developed a voyeuristic urge. I caught each of our boys masturbating and then discovered that, much to my surprise, they both are bi-sexual, and now, quite busy with each other. It didn't take much to set this up, as both of them wanted you.

Mom got up. Her long lean frame looked hot. She pointed to us.

"You three go get cleaned up and be thorough. I'm tired of watching and I want three cocks in me at one time."

Family life just took on a new meaning.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,339 Followers