The Swimming Lesson

Story Info
A billionaire teaches his housekeeper to swim.
1.9k words
4.17
41.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to get a new place. You're both so messy!"

Helen's aunt Tammy was at it again. When she got nervous she was abusive, and would harass Helen and Jane. It was early in the morning and Helen was grateful to be leaving the house soon. She dropped Jane off at school and then went to Paul's place. He had given her a key to the house, so she could go and come. She liked getting in there and working to clean the dust. She had been there for a couple of months now, and there wasn't as much cleaning to do each day. Maybe she was just getting used to it. She had been able to save some money, and it turned out to be the best job she had ever had. Paul gave her a tip every day, and was on time with her salary.

She needed ten thousand pesewas to pay her rent for the year for the new flat. She got five thousand a month from Paul, and she had managed to save seven thousand. She was three thousand away, and would probably need another thousand for furniture. In thirty days she would be able to move. Her own place, her own space. She smiled. The hope of moving was the only thing that kept her sane. That and Paul's dick. They had a routine. He wouldn't speak to her while she worked. She knew where everything was, and she quickly got it all done. Sometimes he would play cold and say goodbye. Some times he would pin her down and fuck her legless. She had no way of knowing what was coming. He was a devil that way. He loved to confuse her. She wore a navy dress that came to her knees. It was comfortable and convenient, but nothing fashionable. This was work after all. She wore no panties just in case.

Paul was in a rage. He had just lost a million dollars on the stock market. He was not happy. His traders had followed his orders, only a day later than they were given. By the time they sold the shares they were almost worthless. He slammed the phone down, and looked out of the window into the cloudy night. Having your own jet was good but when you lost money you wondered if it would be better to just fly commercial. It was never clear some times. Actually it was clear. Being rich was good. He looked through the papers, but felt restless. He looked at the tv and didn't find anything interesting. It was crazy, but he was looking forward to getting home. Maybe Helen would still be cleaning. Maybe he would give her something to do...maybe not. Paul was an oil trader. He had many investments across the world, and he liked having his way. At work and at play.

Paul got home to find Helen finishing up. It had been a long trip, and he needed rest. She was a sight for sore eyes though, and her firm breasts and catlike movements got him thinking about her. He was still in a sour mood, so he made some idle chat and sent her off. In the morning he was in a much better mood. Helen let her self in. He was on the sofa reading a newspaper.

"Helen do you know how to swim?"

"No Sir".

He was always shocked how many local africans didn't know how to swim. He had swum competitively growing up, and he always found the water a great way to meditate.

"If I teach you will you learn?"

"If you teach me Sir." She smiled nervously.

"You don't have to be afraid. Let's go to the pool."

The Island Palace was an old colonial hotel which had been re-purposed after the country gained it's independence. It faced the ocean, and had a fantastic olympic size pool. Paul liked to use it as a personal pool and a call to management got it emptied. It was a rare perk but Paul was an investor in the company that owned the hotel, and he always got what he wanted. As they walked into the pool Helen noticed there was only one female member of staff and no other customers.

"Isn't this place always full?" She was stunned to see it so empty.

"I don't like it full. I had them empty the place."

Helen knew Paul was powerful but sometimes he surprised her. She couldn't imagine emptying a place just for your own entertainment. Something was on her mind as she thought about it. She couldn't quite place her mind on it.

"Helen. You need to get in the shower before you swim."

Paul had taken off his clothes and was already padding naked to the shower.

Helen struggled. It was one thing being naked at home, but here it felt public, even with no one. There was the other attendant also. "I feel shy Sir."

Paul gestured at the attendant. "Do you have to wear those clothes?"

The attendant smiled. "No Sir."

She took off her tunic and her trousers, revealing heavy breasts with large nipples and a large curvy ass under a small waist and flat stomach. She was very dark, very shaven, and gorgeous.

Helen felt a little stirring at the sight of her. She felt like she was in a fantasy. Paul was starting to get excited, and the sight of that cock got her in the mood. She removed her jeans and t-shirt, as well as her lingerie. She realized. She wondered what they would do for swim gear. She had her answer. Paul lathered her in the shower, and when they were both clean she sucked his cock for a few seconds. He started getting into it but she pushed him away. He laughed. He took her hand and led her to the pool.

"This side is shallow. If you get in trouble just stand up."

"Ok."

The water was cold. It was early, but the sun was soon up high and the water was a sweet relief. The attendant Mandy joined them, and Paul showed Helen how to paddle, how to float (she was horrible) and a basic backstroke. Mandy was a strong swimmer, and she made fun of Helen's efforts. Helen did pick it up. She was a strong athlete, had lived a life of physical labor, and was very fit. As she frolicked in the water she felt more and more relaxed. She turned to Paul and kissed him. With purpose. Hard. Her tongue sought his, and she could feel his hard cock pressing against her underwater. Her nipples were hard and swollen, and she wondered what it would be like to fuck underwater. She had never done that before. Paul raised her legs and entered her. The water made her feel lighter, and he grabbed her hips and pulled her body to him. They fucked slowly and carefully at first. As she got more comfortable she relaxed and he increased his pace, fucking her deeper and deeper. He pushed her to the wall of the pool and turned her around, entering her pussy from behind, filling her with his cock. Mandy sat in front of her on a towel by the poolside, spreading her legs.

Helen lost no time in lapping away at Mandy's wet pussy, sucking her clit and drinking her copious juices. Mandy's nipples were hard and her breasts bounced as Paul fucked Helen and Helen sucked away at her. Paul was striking a spot deep in Helen's pussy with so much force Helen could not handle it very long. She roared as she came, and she was suddenly aware she was in a public place. Her pussy was suddenly sensitive and she needed a break. Paul came out of the pool.

"Mandy, I think you could use a cock."

"Yes Sir. " Mandy smiled and got on her knees.

Paul knelt behind her and stroked her pussy, fingering her deeply and making sure her g spot was hard and her pussy was nice and wet. Mandy arched her back, shaking her hips. Paul moved closer and entered her with the head of his cock. She was tight but wet, and with slow strokes he entered her deeper as she relaxed more. He couldn't fit all his cock into her, but each deep stroke shook her to her center. She started squirting as he fucked her, and he fucked her harder and harder until she was screaming with each stroke. She dripped on the towel, and Paul stroked her breasts and nipples as she slammed her thick ass on to his hips. She came hard, arching her back and fucking him back as he squeezed her nipples. His strokes came faster and harder, and he tensed himself as he came, spraying his seed into Mandy's pussy, filling her up. She collapsed onto the towel, and Paul stood up and went to lay in the sun on a lounger. He was going to want to fuck again. Really soon.

Helen went to get some water at the bar. There were bottles of cold water, and she felt thirsty. Being around Paul was addictive. It was like being on a ride, on a big boat where she could go anywhere but had no control. He was nice, but she could see how being out of favor with him would sting. She loved his cock and his tongue, but her biggest priority was getting a place to stay for her and her daughter. Her fear was if she ever asked for something, Paul would kick her out of his life. She just hoped he didn't get bored before she could sort the rent out. It was hard going from this sort of thing to fighting over running water. For now though, she would just sip her water, and enjoy a day without cleaning. If she didn't get fired in a couple of months she would be free. It was hard work, but she could see how people liked swimming. Paul was a good teacher, and she hoped he invited her again.

Mandy's pussy was sore. This man could fuck. He was a bully, but she liked that. Paul was also generous, and polite, and skilled. She would fuck him for free anytime. She had fought to get this assignment today once she heard Paul was coming. She hoped he would take her number. Mandy was thirty years old, worked as a masseuse when she wasn't at the hotel, and would love a client like Paul. With his type you couldn't push, he had to be in control. He looked at her.

"I need a beer"

"Yes Sir"

"Thanks. What do you do here?"

"Bartend. Sometimes I do massages."

"And sometimes you fuck guests"

"Sometimes I fuck. Not just guests, not only guests. Sometimes not guests. But you're hot."

Paul smiled. "Do you massage as good as you fuck?"

"Much better."

"Well...you should let me judge that. Give me your number."

Mandy was shaking, but she came back to Paul with her number on a paper towel.

Paul looked up at her firm breasts and thick frame. She looked like she could give a good massage.

He started to stir. She looked at his hard cock and knelt down between his legs. She took him in her mouth as he got harder. She started sucking him, putting more and more pressure on his dick. He was big and hard, and filled her mouth.

Paul smiled. Africa was good to him.