The Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrklin
mrklin
51 Followers

Dan watched his wife's hips try to bounce in the swing and smiled. He knew her movement was limited, but somehow knew that fact added to the sensations she was feeling. As yet another man positioned himself between her legs, he decided to go to the bar to get a quick glass of water.

When he returned, he saw that someone had placed a padded bench beneath the swing, and the man beneath her was positioning himself to slide his rock hard cock into her ass. Dan watched in rapt fascination as the man fucking her withdrew to give the man beneath her a chance to enter her.

Cori wriggled her his in frustration at the man's sudden withdrawal. She was just getting into the rhythm of this man's fuck when he'd suddenly stopped and pulled out. Being on her back, facing the ceiling, she obviously couldn't see beneath her. She therefore had no idea of what was about to happen.

The blonde's eyes suddenly flew open when she felt the first contact with her anus. She hissed through clenched teeth as the cock slowly parted her cheeks and slid into her tight ass. As the man pressed upward into her, she relaxed her muscles, allowing him to slip into her easier. She closed her eyes and relaxed when she felt he was inside her as far as he could go.

The stranger standing before her let her relax on the man's cock before slipping himself back into her gaping vagina. The tiny blonde inhaled sharply as his cock filled her once again. When she felt his pubic hair meet hers, she exploded in orgasm. The two men held perfectly still as she convulsed on their erections. Her inner muscles clenched and unclenched around the two invading organs as she squealed and writhed in the swing. The A-frame shook with the violent climax that washed over her. Finally she lay still, panting as the sweat dripped off of her.

The crowd grew silent and Dan sat in astonishment at the magnitude of Cori's climax. He had seen her get double fucked before, and watched her climax literally thousands of times, but never before had she orgasmed with as much force as the one he'd just witnessed. The two men looked over at Dan for guidance as the blonde hung in the swing limply. Dan hesitated, then motioned for them to continue with what they were doing. He was sure she would be ok, but he'd keep a close eye on her just the same.

Cori seemed to come back to life as the man in her pussy began to stroke in and out of her. She moaned and rolled her hips as much as the swing would allow her to, encouraging the stranger to fuck her harder. He willingly complied. His cock stroked steadily in and out of her sodden vagina, the slight bouncing movements causing the cock buried deep in her other passage to slide back and forth within her. As the man's confidence in her well-being grew, he picked up his tempo. Soon he was thrusting into her with a fury.

Cori's head slowly rolled over to one side in the strap until she was looking into her husband's eyes. He saw a look of total euphoria on his sexy wife's face as the two men inside her used her body for their own pleasure. He watched her breathing deepen as the sensations flowed through her. His cock began to grow once more. A quiet, tired smile formed on her lips as she saw him slowly stroke his cock. Her eyes closed and her head snapped back forward as the man in her pussy grunted loudly and erupted deep inside her.

The man plunged himself deeper into her swollen pussy as his cum shot into her in streams. The constant friction, then trembling climax of the man in her pussy sent the other stranger over the edge as well. He blasted his load of cum deep into Cori's ass. The two spasming cocks unloading themselves into her at once proved to be more than the blonde could take. She groaned as yet another orgasm ripped through her already tortured body. The threesome soon ground to a halt as exhaustion took the place of passion.

For the next hour, several men abused Cori's pussy, ass, and mouth. Dan was amazed at his wife's stamina. She never seemed to get enough sex. She orgasmed more times than he could count. Just about the time he thought she'd had enough, and it was time to call things to a halt, she would react to the latest cock with renewed vigor. Her hips remained in a constant state of motion. Her cum-drenched body writhed under the seemingly endless line of strangers, each with a rock-hard cock to fill one of her three openings. In the end it was Juan who brought things to a close.

The tall, Latin walked into the party room and announced it was last call. This was the signal that the club would be closing in 30 minutes. People began picking up clothes, getting dressed, or just finishing their sexual activities. Several people were invited to houses, or even local hotels. Several invitations were accepted, but an equal number were politely turned down.

The man fucking Cori pumped into her rapidly as he came, adding his semen to the countless other loads already filling her sodden pussy. She shuddered through a last orgasm just before the stranger withdrew and tucked his slackening organ back into his shorts.

Dan knelt over his wife's face and held her close to him. She shook in his arms as the exhausting pace of the gang bang finally caught up with her. They remained that way as the last of the party room revelers left, closing the door behind them.

"I love you," she whispered weakly into her husband's ear. "Not many men could watch his own wife take on a whole club full of hard cock. I know, I've dated a few like that."

"Just one of your many charms," he said as he kissed her forehead. "Besides, I got to fuck you three times myself."

The door opened and Juan walked back into the party room. "Everyone's gone except for you two. Didn't you get enough fucking?"

"Get that fat cock of yours hard and let's see," Cori replied with a tired smile.

Juan looked at her in disbelief, then shook his head. To her surprise he approached her and unzipped his pants. The huge, uncircumcised cock which sprang out of his pants made her gasp when she saw it. It had to have been 12 inches long and as big around as her wrist.

"God, Juan," she breathed as he helped to release her legs from the swing.

Cum literally poured out of her as her feet touched the ground. She reached over and gently squeezed the massive organ. It jumped under her gentle touch. She marveled at the organ and slid the foreskin backward, over the thick, purple head. A droplet of his lubrication appeared at the tip as she manipulated him in her tiny fist.

"You can't just tease me now. I've got to feel this inside me," she whispered.

"Not here," he replied with a chuckle. Pulling away from her grasp, he gave her a friendly swat on the behind. "Hurry up and get your cute little ass over to the pool table."

Cori smiled broadly and sprinted, out of the party room, the remaining two men hot on her heels...

mrklin
mrklin
51 Followers
12