The Swing

Story Info
Master teaches his sub the pleasures of a sex swing.
1.4k words
4.12
25.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling flustered. Being bound, gagged and blindfolded was normally a good way to heighten my senses. Add the weightlessness and slight sway from the swing, and I was on tenterhooks. I took a moment to concentrate on what my body was experiencing. My arms and legs were cuffed to the chains that attached the swing to the rafters, so my nude body was spread open and on display. My mouth was stretched wide around a penis gag, and the taste of the silicone made me yearn for the real thing. The blindfold had effectively locked me into a world of darkness, so that the gentle creaking of the chains was all I could hear. I felt exposed.

A cool breeze wafted across my body, pebbling my nipples, and I realized that I was no longer alone. My body tensed as I listened to the sound of footsteps walk across the floor. I could hear breathing, but couldn't smell any sort of cologne, so I honestly wasn't sure if the person standing next to me was a man or a woman - until he touched me. I would always recognize my Master's touch.

The hand that ran down my leg was warm and gentle and slightly calloused. Even so, I still jumped, causing the chains to rattle and the swing to rock.

He used both hands to explore my body. He smoothed them along my arms and legs, and gave my ass cheeks a firm squeeze. The undersides of my breasts were tapped solidly enough to make them jiggle, and my nipples were pulled and pinched until they were warm and stiff. He even ran a finger along the outline of my lips. He touched me everywhere; except for the one place that craved his touch.

Then, my Master spoke for the first time. "Stretch your right hand above the cuff." I lifted my hand and felt a silky cloth. "A white flag is attached to the chain there. You won't be able to use your safe word while you're chained, so if at any time you want to stop, all you have to do is reach up and pull the cloth. Nod if you understand." I nodded, and heard Master say, "Good girl."

I sensed that he moved away from me. I heard a drawer slide open, and knew that he was at the toy cabinet. What would he choose? I could barely stand the suspense.

I jumped again when a slippery finger breached the tight ring of my asshole. I heard a quiet "Shhhhh", and nothing more. His finger remained just inside my ass, waiting until the swing wound down to a stop before continuing the finger fuck.

One finger became two, and I was having a hard time keeping quiet. I knew that my pussy was wet, and that he would be able to see every shiny drop that coated my lips. I should have been embarrassed, but knowing that he was watching only aroused me more.

Without warning, his fingers withdrew, and I felt a harder pressure take their place. It was a dildo or a plug of some sort. I didn't know which, but I knew that it was going to stretch me wide. The pressure was intense, and the bite of pain as he began to push it in was almost too much to bear. I was panting and whimpering and trying to thrust my body away from him, but to no avail. He simply placed a hand on my thigh to steady the swing, and continued to push. There was a quick release of the pressure as the first bump of a plug slide inside, but I wasn't granted a reprieve. He continued to push the plug deeper, until the larger second and third bumps were firmly seated in my ass.

I heard his shoes tap across the floor as he walked away from me once more. I was breathing heavily, and the ache in my tightly stretched ass was finally starting to ease when I felt the first stinging slap of a riding crop. I gave a startled scream and the swing careened haphazardly to and fro. This time, my Master didn't stop my movements, and instead peppered my ass cheeks with quick, biting swats that sounded like snap pops hitting the ground.

I was soon lost in an undulating haze of throbbing fire. No part of my ass and thighs was left untouched. My screams had died down to an almost continuous moan, and I was actually thinking about pulling the cloth when the spanking finally stopped. My breath was bellowing through chest and an uncontrollable heat consumed the bottom half of my body. I felt the cool slide of my Master's hand across my battered bottom, and it was as if that tingle of pain was directly strumming my clit. It surprised me to discover that I was going to come if his hand lingered.

He must have realized how close I was to the edge because he gave my ass a light swat with his hand and moved so that he was close to my head. My gag was removed, and I was given a few sips of water. Then, I felt the chains shift and move as the top half of my body was lowered a few inches. Within seconds, the tip of my Master's cock was pushing against my lips.

I opened my mouth, and he pushed his cock in slightly before pulling it back out to the tip. He held my head, and rocked in and out, pushing in a little deeper with each thrust. With my head down and my neck arched I knew that I'd be able to take his full length down my throat. This was my favorite way to suck his cock for that very reason.

His slow strokes soon increased in speed. One hand was wrapped in the hair at the back of my head so that he could keep the rocking motion of the swing in control. He used his other hand to pinch and pull at my nipples. Contracting and holding a nipple tightly between his fingers when he'd thrust in, and releasing it when he'd pull back.

I tried to suck and lick as his thick shaft worked my throat, but the tempo in my mouth was now so quick that I was just a vessel for cock. Then, my Master brought the crop back into play, using it to nip and bite at my breasts and nipples.

My body was pulled taut with tension. My pussy ached for release, and I was so wet that my juices were cascading down to my ass. My entire body seemed to throb with my heartbeat.

I felt Master's cock firm and swell, and knew that he was getting ready to come. As his thrusts became firmer, and the head of his cock was pushing down my throat, he started snapping the crop against my mons, so that the end was hitting my engorged clit. I screamed around his cock as he smacked once, twice, three times. I heard him say, "Come for me now!" as he smacked it one final time, and I exploded in an orgasm that caused my body to shake from the intensity.

I was barely coherent when I felt him grab his cock, pull it from my mouth, and shoot his orgasm in long, hot pulses. His come hit my lips, my breasts and my stomach. I was covered in it. We were both spent and gasping for breath, but Master, as always, recovered before me. His hands slid through the cooling dampness, rubbing it into my breasts neck and face, insuring that his scent would mark me.

The only bit he left untouched was the syrupy fluid that was on my lips. Once he was done coating my body, I felt him rub the gag along my lips so that the penis projection was coated in his come. The gag was then pushed back into my mouth ensuring that Master's taste was on my tongue.

"You've been a very good girl. I expect you to suck that gag clean for me. I'll be back in a bit to eat your sweet pussy and then I'm going to fuck your ass and fill it with my cum." With those words he walked away leaving me as he found me, swaying slightly and sucking the silicone penis that was filling my mouth.