The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nikkkkiiii," he murmured against her lips before she tilted her head and slid her tongue into his receptive mouth. As she Frenched him, he felt her pull her body closer to him, her groin sliding right up to trap his cockshaft with the bikinied junction of her thighs. He slid his hands down to her ass and pulled her tighter into his hips. After a moment her tongue withdrew, breaking their kiss as she leaned her upper torso away from him.

"Your engine is really going today," he told her as she ran her fingers through his salt and pepper hair, sending her hands down under the collar of his shirt onto his bare back.

"You turn me on, Pops," she said in a teasing voice. "I want to climb on your dick, right here on the chair. How does that sound?" She rubbed his cock with her crotch to convince him how good that would feel - to have her lower her hot pussy down around his hard, upthrust erection.

It was tempting but his legs were already getting that tingling sensation from her weight and the back of the pine chair was hard against his back and the thought of taking her in her soft feather bed was what he had been imagining all the way over to her place. He wanted to stretch out and enjoy himself with her.

"No, I think I'll just take you to bed, young lady," he said as he wrapped his left arm around her waist and used his right hand to push him up out of the chair. His pants pooled around his ankles as his daughter's legs locked behind his ass.

"Anywhere you want, Daddy," Nikki acquiesced as he took charge.

He was able to step out of his pants and slide his drawers down and off using his free right hand. Then, wearing his socks, his open shirt and his 105 pound daughter, he walked across the living room and into her bedroom.

* * * * *

What a great way to spend an afternoon, Nikki thought to herself as her strong father carried her across the threshold of her bedroom.

There was something about the way that her father touched her that was different from any other man she had been with. With him it was wrong and that was what made it so right for her. It was taboo to suck his cock and open her legs for him but she had to have it.

"Now, don't throw me," she said with a laugh when they got to the side of the bed.

"Nikki, would I do that?" her father said innocently... too innocently.

And just as she suspected, as soon as she relaxed her legs and put her hands on his shoulders, he tossed her backward onto the bed. She swept her hair off her face to find him stooping over to quickly take his socks off.

"Sucker," he said down at her.

"Mmmhhmm....cocksucker!" she countered, as she rose up on her elbows and ran her foot on his knee as he took off his shirt. She knew he would probably take her up on her offer sometime during their lovemaking.

"That a promise?" he said with a smile as he began to take of his watch. The silver band had gotten caught in her hair during one fuck session at the beach house and he always took it off when they were together.

"I'll do whatever you want me to, Daddy," she said hotly.

"Baby, you are something else," he said as he dropped to his knees on the edge of the bed between her parted legs. "Let's get rid of these."

His fingers went to the thong bowstrings on either side of her hips and, with a quick pull, untied them. He scooped the fingers of his right hand under the top of her thong front and jerked the material away, tossing it behind him on the floor. His eyes immediately lit up with that animal hunger that all men got when they looked at her pretty pussy.

"I hope you don't mind that I got a little sweaty laying by the pool," she said in a faked innocent voice as she slid her right hand down her lap and ran her fingers through the matted strip of pubic hair that led down to the hood of her clitty. Like her tits, her crotch had an area of untanned skin that seemingly blazed in the middle of her crotch.

"Looks like you've been doing more than sweating, baby," her father said, running his fingers into her pussy slit. His familiar touch was still like a jolt of current. "I think you got all juicy out on that chair."

He pushed inward with his middle finger, right where he knew he should and it slid into her cuntmouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she gushed as she reached further down between her legs and parted her neat cuntlips with her fingers as he began fucking his digit slowly in and out of her wet crack.

"How pink you are," her father said under his breath, watching his finger plumb her tender man-trap.

"Kiss it, Daddy," she encouraged in a hot rush, certainly in the mood to have her pussy sucked on for a while. She already excited enough to handle his cock but he could probably get her off with a little tonguing. Then she'd fuck him for everything he was worth.

But instead he withdrew his finger from her slippery sex sheath, and pushed her right knee toward her other, closing her legs as he walked on his knees up her side toward the middle of the bed and her elevated face.

Maybe later,Nikki hoped silently as she dutifully rolled over on her right side, grabbing her father's approaching cock with her left hand to guide it into her mouth as he came closer to her face. She could see a drop of pre-cum hanging on the underside of his glans and when he was close enough, she swiped her tongue out and cleaned it off. He moved even closer and she opened her mouth, letting him feed several inches of cock into her face.

With her eyes closed, she began bobbing her mouth around her father's manhood. But he kept moving with his knees, although he was fine where he was. She felt him pushing her head back as his cock corkscrewed in her mouth.

"Nikki, wait a minute," she heard him say as she let her body fall back on the bed. His cock slid from her mouth and was hovering over her face when she opened her eyes. Then he swung a knee behind her head and she knew what he had in mind.

He was getting into a sixty-nine position with him on top. They had done sixty-nines many times in the past but she had always been on top since she usually initiated the position in the midst of giving him head.

He fell to his hands over her, completing the position. She spread her legs wide as he slipped a hand over her cuntmound and began rubbing her crease again. Grabbing his Damocles-like cock, she swung it to the side as she raised her head and looked down between their bodies, just in time to see his face falling into the juncture of her thighs.

"Nnnnnnnnmmm," she moaned low in her throat as her father's mouth spread over her pussyslit, his chin resting in the strip of her pubes as he attacked her sex from the top. His tongue started high in her labial folds, seeking her clitty. She felt his fingers pulling back on the overhanging hood of flesh, exposing her sensitive knot of nerve endings to his lapping tongue.

"Mmmmhhhhhmmmm....uuuuhhhhh...oh...ohhh!" she gasp as he licked her sex, his cock all but forgotten in her hand as she enjoyed the breathtaking sensations emanating from her dewy crotch. Her father sure knew his way around a pussy with his mouth; it was more than she could say for a lot of the boys and men she had bedded in her young hyper-sexual life.

His mouth clamped down on her whole slit, his head dipping further between her thighs. She tossed her head sideways on her bedcover, groaning now as she humped her pussy into his sucking mouth. His palms were laying on the inside of her thighs, keeping her legs open as they unconsciously attempted to jerk closed around his head.

"MMMmmhhhhMMMM....ohhhdadddiiiiiiiiie....uuhhhhUUHHH!" and other such whimpers filled the still bedroom for several minutes as Nikki received great cunnilingus from her horny father.

And then he made several stabbing motions through her hand with his dick, awakening Nikki to his needs also. She turned her face upward and began tugging on his semi-stiff erection. It had lost some of its starch as she had greedily let him do all the loving up to that point.

She craned her face up slightly and began tonguing the purplish head as her hand stroked him back to full hardness, a process which took all of fifteen seconds.

His tongue left her tingling slit but she felt fingers take its place, stroking her clitty in a swirling fashion for a few delightful seconds before then cruising down her labial crease, almost delving into the rounded aperture of her asshole before moving back up, his fingers spreading her lips, exposing the mouth of her cunt to the cool air of the bedroom.

She could imagine his eyes inches away from her spread sex, studying her pink holy of holies - a place she'd willingly let him desecrate over and over with his hard prick for several months.

There was nothing in the world like fucking with her father. Having him between her legs, socking his hirsute hard-on in and out of her pussy, seeing the lust in his eyes as childhood memories flashed through her mind at the same time.

. . . .Daddy dancing with her at a school father-daughter function in seventh grade... dear Daddy pushing her knees back toward her shoulderblades... Daddy driving her to her all those early morning cheerleader practices... Daddy driving balls-deep into her elevated womanhood... Daddy looking so proud as she came off the field after she'd been crowned senior class queen....Daddy looking like he was having a stroke as his cock unloaded in her quivering belly. . .

With her mind full of such great expectations, Nikki raised her head off the bed, wrapped her lips around the ridge of her father's prickhead and began swallowing upward, her lips stretching around his shaft as several inches of paternal prick filled her mouth.

"OHHH....suck it, Nikki," she heard her father grunt as she closed her eyes and began working her mouth up and around his manhood.

* * * * *

Make love to it, Nikki, Jonas thought as his hot daughter finally reciprocated with her mouth. She wasn't like a lot of women that he had been with, women that thought simply taking a cock in their mouth was what got a man off. His wife had been a prime example; she gave a blowjob that lacked almost any life.

Not so with Nikki - she made love to his cock. Stroking it with her hand, taking all she could into her mouth, holding it there while her tongue pirouetted around it, taking it out, rubbing it on her face while he watched.

You could tell she was getting something out of it for herself just by watching her face. He wondered if she was that way with other men or was it the added incest factor that could make her come when just sucking cock?

As his daughter withdrew his erection from her mouth and began kissing the bottom of his shaft, Jonas continued working on her wet pussy. He shifted his fingers so that he was holding her slit open with his forefinger and ring finger. She had such a neat pussy, the lips thin and tidy, all shaved down for thong wearing.

He strummed the tip of his middle finger up across her half-hidden clit, then rubbed at it harder. He didn't have to be told that she liked having it worked on. Nikki was loving his nut sac, taking hairy portions inside her mouth while her hand tugged on his prick. He quickened his buffing of her joy button with his finger and she began a string of humming moans that resonated through his nuts.

"That's good, huh?" he said loud enough for her to hear. "Your clit's as hard as a pebble, baby.....no, no, keep your legs open...so hot...look at that pretty pussy."

Jonas dipped his hand over, his middle finger rubbing down the inside pink of her slit until it found his target - the open, inviting mouth of her juicy cunt. He hooked his digit into her hot hole, pushing past her elastic portal, burying it up to the second knuckle with a steady push. Her crotch lifted against his hand, seeking more finger, wanting to be filled but it was all she was going to get with his hand the way it was.

"Finger me, Dad," she said beneath him as she pulled his stiff dick back to her mouth. "Make me come.... I need to come."

She launched into full speed, sucking his cock like a marvelous maniac, all corkscrewing mouth and hand. She was going to coax a big load from his balls within minutes at the pace she was setting but he didn't care. She'd get him hard the rest of the afternoon with no problem.

He began slapping his hand against her sex mound, sending his finger in and out of her pussy as his palm batted against her clitoral area as well. At the full depth of his finger thrusts, he pressed at the top of her pussy, looking for that spot that drove her crazy. Nikki had let him practice all he wanted, spreading her legs and letting him finger her to orgasm on several occasions.

"Oh, Christ!" he gasp as she pulled his buttocks down with her hands, sending his erection deeper into her rising mouth. His prickhead bottomed out at the entrance to her throat as she went into one of her long, hold-it-in, tongue-massaging sucks.

The urge to shove downward and send his cock into the one place it had never been - her throat - was intense. He'd fooled around with a woman once that specialized in deepthroating and he'd loved the sensation of throat. But Nikki had never tried it on him or even let on that she had tried something like that. Of course it was hard to think of anything that Nikki had not tried!

He let himself down on his left elbow, reaching around the back of her legs with his left hand to bring it into play. As he worked a second finger of his right hand into his daughter's drooling snatch, he also placed the thumb of his left hand into the small crater of her asshole and began pressing it in circular patterns on her puckered anus, not hard enough to enter but to stimulate it.

"Whhhummmfff..... ohhhhyessss!" Nikki shouted after she pulled his achingly hard rod from her mouth. "Uuuh... right there...YESSS! ....OOOHHHHHHAAAAAAAHHH!"

Like that, she went off as his fingers found the powderkeg spot in the upper lining of her hot hole. He couldn't stop her thighs from closing around his hand this time and his head was squeezed between her knees. He was able to keep her bucking hips from twisting under him by pressing down with the heel of his hand on her lower belly and wrapping his left hand further around her opposite leg.

"AAAAHHHHH... HHHAAHHAA ....UUUUHHHHH!"

"Yeah, go honey," he rasped as he kept his fingers working in her spasming slot. "Come hard .... Jesus, yes, hahahhhaaa." He broke into a soft chuckle at how over the top she went. The surge of her orgasm made him giddy.

Her hips stopped their frantic torques after half a minute and she became still, although her thighs and tummy quivered for some time after she went slack.

As she let her legs fall back open, Jonas pulled his slick fingers from her syrupy love tunnel and petted her pussy lovingly, wiping her sex juices on her outer labia and trimmed muff as he basked in his ability to make his daughter come so hard.

"That was great," Nikki sighed contentedly and Jonas rolled off her toward the headboard of her bed. She lay there, one hand rubbing across the nipple of her left breast, one eye looking at him through a translucent curtain of her hair which had spilled across her face in the throes of her orgasm.

"That was indeed great," Jonas agreed as he leaned back against the upholstered headboard, running his left foot across her stomach. "It's not often that I get you off before me at the start," he joked.

"Don't be hard on yourself," she said, grabbing his foot with both hands. "I know I'm just toooooo irresistible," she said with fake braggadocio.

"Well, come here and finish what I started, Ms. Irresistible," he said as he spread his legs, caught his softening erection in his hand and wagged it at her.

"You ask so nicely. How can I say no?," Nikki said sweetly, shaking the hair from her face as she rose up on her knees, facing him. Her hands gathered her hair and she began to arrange it up off her shoulders, behind her head. "There's some clips in the drawer. Get me one."

Jonas leaned over and opened the bedside nightstand drawer and found a small dish with several toothy hairkeeperuppers. He fished out a black one and tossed it at his daughter. She caught it while holding her hair up with the other hand.

"Sexy....and good hand/eye coordination," Jonas said as he leaned back and watched her insert the hair fastener. With her arms up, her ribcage was very pronounced, forming an arch below her flattened breasts. Her belly just seemed to slowly blend away from him, falling down into the junction of her thighs.

"Is Daddy ready for me to suck him off?" Nikki said in a baby-talk voice as she walked on her knees up between his legs, her hands falling on his raised knees. Jonas let his legs fall further open as his daughter came closer.

"Yes, my little girl," he replied as her hands slid down the inside of his thighs. Her knees finally stopped a couple of inches from his ass, much too close for what she was promising. Nikki was pliable but there was no way she could bend over that sharply and suck his dick. She was going to make him suffer a little longer.

Her hands continued sliding up his semi-reclining body. Over his belly, up his chest and finally onto his shoulders. This upward trek dipped her body over his and he slid his hands around her slender sides, grasping the hard vault of her ribcage under her soft skin as she came lower. Her green eyes were locked with his before she closed them, turning her face to kiss him with her seductive mouth.

Her kisses were just little skirmishes, hit-and-nip teasers that did not devolve into the deep Frenching that Jonas wanted. Her hands moved up on either side of his neck, her thumbs riding up to stroke the rear of his jawbone and then soft area just behind it, just under his ears.

Jonas slipped his hands under his forward-leaning baby and lightly grabbed her dangling breasts. Gravity had pulled them into pointy conicals; his hands now pressed her soft titflesh back up against her body and began to massage them like dough being readied. Nikki blew a soft gasp against his lips as he thumbed her stiff nipplestalks, pushing the reddish-brown paps this way and that way.

Nikki's palms tightened on the side of his head, her thumbs slipping into his earholes as she tilted his head backward. Her mouth slid down to his neck, wet tongue licking the underside of his chin and then continuing downward. Her body shifted backward and Jonas let her downy titties slip from his hands, his fingers slipping up over her hard collarbones as he drew his hands from under his orally-gifted daughter. He rested them on her shoulders, palms-down, as she kissed and sucked at the hollow of his neck.

"Mmmmmm...... Nikki, you teaser," he murmured as her hands slid down the front of his neck and swirled across the hairy expanse of his chest. He pressed backward on her shoulders with his hands, not hard enough to actually move her, but certainly it conveyed his desire to have her ever-working mouth go way lower.

She had not touched his cock at all during the entire process but it had certainly responded to her touches on other areas of his body. What had been wobbling and slightly-deflated was now north-south and rampant. Still, his daughter seemed to be in no hurry to gratify him, choosing instead to run her tongue back up onto his neck.

Ignore this! Jonas thought as he dug his heels into the bed, pressed his back toward the headboard and slowly raised his hips up at Nikki's trunk. The spongy head of his erection hit her upper abdomen, pressed inward for a brief second and then straightened out between their bodies. As he lowered his butt back onto the bed, Nikki stopped her neck nibbling and looked him in the eye. He could tell she was enjoying driving him crazy.