The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say pretty please," she coaxed, talking to him like a rude child that needed to be taught better manners.

"Pretty please.....with sugar on top," he added to keep her from prolonging her teasing with the standard follow-up.

As she moved backward in her crouch, he grabbed her head with both hands and watched as her mouth moved to envelop his hard-on. Her tongue first lapped at the bottom of his crimson glans as his prick stood at about a forty-five degree angle from his belly. The touch and the sight triggered a strong, reflexive upward jerk of his cock, smacking the bottom of his shaft against her chin and lips as her tongue withdrew.

"Wuuuuu," Nikki chuckled naughtily in surprise.

Keeping her hands on the bed on either side of his waist, Nikki corralled the top of his straining manhood with her lips and took the mushroom head into her mouth.

"Aaahhhhh," Jonas sighed, leaning his head back, as Nikki nursed on the helmet, her soft, hot tongue slithering on his knob, back and forth, around and around. Slowly and methodically, she tormented him into higher and higher euphoria.

What a little lover she is....if I'd only known,Jonas thought as Nikki began bouncing her lips up and down on just his cockhead, the pursed portal of her mouth surrendering and recapturing the flared rim of his head again and again.Could I have had the guts....how would Nikki have reacted?

Jonas had never thought about what might have been. She'd always been a headturner back in high school. Not that Jonas had ever thought about her that way except maybe when she went out on a date and he met the boy and would have these momentary mental pictures of her and the guy fumbling away in the backseat of a car somewhere, just like he had done when he was her age.

But now he wondered what she would have done had he touched her provocatively, maybe in her bedroom, late at night when his wife, her mother, was asleep just down the hall.

Would she have cried? Would she have let him but been traumatized years later? Or would she have touched him back? Was Nikki a little horn-dog, even back then?

She had once told him that she wasn't a virgin at fifteen. So she was having sex back when he thought she was a little angel.

. . .He pictured her laying on her bed back then, he sitting beside her, rubbing her belly as she wore panties and a cut-off sleep shirt. She was smiling, not scared or angry. Then, she hooked her fingers in the top of her panties and pushed them down to mid-thigh. Jonas saw her pussy as it looked back then, perfect with just a little hair. Knowing she wanted sex - sex with her own father - he tore at the clasp buttons on his pajama bottoms with his free hand and saw his teenage child's eyes go wide as his huge erection shot up from seemingly nowhere. Like a hungry lioness, young Nikki rolled over and shoved her mouth down on his cock. . . .

"Ohhhhhfuck!" Jonas groaned as he opened his eyes and looked down to see Nikki's lips way down his cockshaft in real time, the wet contours of her mouth filled with his now painfully hard sex organ. His fingers tightened on the back of her head as she began to suck him in earnest, lips dragging up and down the glistening barrel of his manhood as she worked his entire length.

"Beautiful, sweetheart..... just like that... aaahhhh... suck it.... suck that dick.... ohhhhhshit!" he swore as her head quickened its bobbing. If she had looked up at him right then, looked up with those eyes and her mouth full of his cock, he would have lost it.

Gritting his teeth against the avalanche of ecstasy that threatened to bury him, he looked up and away from Nikki's working mouth. There was no reason to resist his orgasm; after all, the sooner he came, the sooner he could refract and then they could get down to some real fucking. But, it was a man's instinct to hold out as long as possible.

He ran his right hand down the back of Nikki's neck and onto the top of her slender back, his eyes tracing the bumpy row of her spine as it ran away toward the small triangular non-tanned thong area just at the top of her ass. Her tanned, pointy ass was stuck up in the air, the spread of her knees causing her buns to separate and create a deep valley.

That's just the way I'm gonna fuck her later.... drive her face into the pillows!Jonas swore to himself.

Thinking about screwing Nikki's tight pussy broke down the dam that he had been trying to keep up. The countdown had begun and there would be no stoppage in the count, his rocket was lit and would soon explode.

"OHHHH, get ready!" he rasped as he again took control of her head with both hands. Nikki had begun another slow drag on his throbbing pillar and her lips were again up sucking on his plum-like cockknob. His composure blown away, Jonas began humping up into Nikki's mouth, fucking it in frenzied jabs as he dug his heels into the bed.

"Mmmmmfff..... wwuuuummmm," Nikki moaned hotly around his flashing prick. They encouraged him on, told him she was able to take his lunges, that she understood what was coming.

"AHHHHNIKKKKIII.... OOOOHHH..... NNNGGGGHHAAAA!"

Jonas roared in release, his sight telescoping down into darkness, as his cock jetted the first cumshot in Nikki's ready mouth. His balls had a week's worth of seed stored up and the next shot was as powerful as the first. It felt like each would have gone a foot in the air had Nikki not swallowed them down. Her lips had sealed around the undersides of his jerking glans as his hips had fallen back to the bed.

"OOHHyeaaaahh," he grunted as his vision began to clear and he felt Nikki's hand wrap around his spasming shaft. His prick was continuing to shoot his sap into her hovering lips and Nikki was pulling on his pumping prick, milking more and more cum from his deflating balls.

"Honey.... oh, Nik," he murmured finally, letting his hands fall away to the sides as he slumped back against the bunched pillows and the headboard.

She looked up at him, her wet hand torquing around his fading erection as she coaxed the last of his sperm across her wiggling tongue. She looked so........ proud of herself.

"Wowwwww!" she finally said as she let his dick slide from her lips. "Daddy, I think that was the hottest one yet. I especially liked the end. You were fucking my mouth."

"You liked that?"

"God, yes. I guess I never told you. I always like it when a guy does that. And with you doing it... mmmmmm. It was so.... powerful. Like raw energy," she explained as she ran her index finger below her lower lip, wiping off the saliva/cum that had collected there. She raised up on her knees facing him and ran that wet finger down between her thighs, letting him watch as she rubbed the finger in the folds of her pussy. "All that energy went right down here, Daddy."

"Baby, you are so bad. You want to kill your old man?"

"Oh, I bet you could get it up for me." Nikki emphasized the word 'me'.

"I could, honey, but let's take our time. We got all afternoon."

"And evening," Nikki added. "Unless you have other plans."

"None as enjoyable," he admitted as he playfully closed his knees around her hips.

Nikki stroked the front of his thighs for a few seconds and then suggested, "How about a shower?"

"Capital idea, young lady. Bring me a new martini and I'll get the shower going?"

"Sure," she agreed. She blew him a kiss, untangled herself from his legs and padded toward the bedroom door. Her tanned asscheeks jiggled like Jello and he watched until she was out of sight.

A jury wouldn't convict me if they could sample those goods, he absolutely thought as he rolled off her bed and headed into the bathroom.

Hitting the lights, he spent a moment appraising himself in the mirror over the sink. He decided that he still had what it took. The body was hanging in there. A little more gray hair than a few years ago, a little belly coming on. But all and all, not shaggy in the least.

And now I can bang anyone I want without a wife snooping around, he happily reflected as he turned to reach in the shower.

Nikki's condo had a shower/bathtub combined and the idea of laying in a bath, holding his daughter/lover, seemed more enjoyable than just showering. He hit the stopper toggle switch and turned on the water to begin filling the tub.

Jonas heard the phone ring, once, then the second ring was shortened as Nikki must have answered in the other room. Over the sound of the water, he could not hear what was being said but he was sure that Nikki would keep the conversation short.

Not finding what he wanted on the sides of the tub, Jonas opened the cabinet under the sink and rummaged around until he found some bath oil. He opened the cap and took a whiff of the stuff. Very flowery but he was a romantic. He poured a capful into the water and whisked his hand around in the water, mixing it in.

The feeling of the hot water on his hand suddenly made him want to take a piss in the worse way. He moved to the toilet, lifted the seat and let loose. There was a momentary intense stinging as the PH changed over.

A small price to pay for all the good times.

He flushed the toilet and went back to the tub. The water level was over a foot deep and he decided that would be enough with two bodies. He turned off the water and hung a towel over the shower curtain pole, where it would be easily reachable when they were through.

He heard Nikki laugh in the other room, still talking to whoever had called.

Come on, Nikki, cut it short and get your little sexy ass in here,he wished, stepping into the tub and gingerly lowered himself down.

* * * * *

"I miss you too.... only a month or so and we'll be together again. Hey, I gotta go. You-know-who is waiting for me...boy, are we ever......he'll want to see you too, as soon as you're back... he talks about you all the time.... I'm not lying, you cutie ....really got to go.... okay ..... love you, bye."

Nikki hung up the phone and grabbed her father's freshened drink, smiling as she thought about the call. She sipped at the strong mixture as she walked back to her bedroom.

She did not hear the shower running and wondered what her father was up to. She had fulfilled her part of the bargain.

"Oh, a bath, huh?" she said as she came into the bathroom and saw her father sprawled out in the tub.

"Hope you don't mind. Thought it might be fun," her father said, his eyes unabashedly staring at her tanlined crotch.

"Mmmhhhmmm," she purred as she stepped into the tub, facing her loving father. Bending at the waist, she handed his drink to him. "I topped off your drink."

"I see that. Thank you very much."

Nikki lowered herself into the hot scented water and then moved her legs over his, sliding toward him a little. Her calves slid around his sides as he leaned toward her.

"Who was that on the phone?" he asked, stroking her thigh with his free hand as she leaned back on her elbows, getting her body wet up to her neck.

"That was Tori."

They both shared a smile as each thought about Nikki's best friend. Tori was the only one, outside of Uncle Lance, that knew about the incest in their family. Bi-sexual, big-titted Tori.

"She coming home soon?"

"Fairly soon. I told her you were looking forward to fucking her again," Nikki lied as she sat back up and grabbed a bar of soap from the holder. Well, it was not really a lie; she was just stretching the truth.

"Nikki, you shouldn't say something like that over the phone," he said, getting all paranoid.

"Dad, I'm just kidding. I know better than that. But she understood what I was talking about."

"Good," he said, relaxing. "It will be nice to get the two of you back in bed. I like watching you girls going at it."

"We put on quite a show for you, didn't we?" Nikki recalled.

The weekend before Tori went back to college, the beach house had been the site of a hot, hot three-way. She and Tori had gone into their exhibitionist lesbian lovemaking while her father had watched. After twenty minutes of watching titsucking and fingerfucking and pussylicking, he jumped right into the fray and banged them both until they were sore.

"Unbelievable, baby," he complimented her. He drank a healthy swig of his martini and set the glass on the side of the tub. "What are you going to do with that soap?"

"Ummm, how about I rub it all over your body?" Nikki said seductively.

"You're going to have to get closer than that." With that, he gripped her knees and pulled backward, mimicking the motion of making a wheelchair go backwards. Her butt was easily pulled across the smooth bottom of the tub until her crotch was only inches from his. She pressed her hands into his body, holding the bar against his hairy chest, as his hands slid down the outsides of her thighs.

The masculinity of her father swept over her as she felt the muscles in his chest under her fingers, his thighs against the backs of her legs, the size of his hands as they slid around her lower back. She just wanted to climb in his lap and feel him squeeze her body with his arms. She felt so safe there and also so turned on! Having her main male authority figure touching her, fucking her, possessing her totally - it was awesome.

"Got me where you want me?" she said as she began soaping his chest with her hands.

"For the time being," he replied.

They were quiet for several minutes as Nikki rubbed her soapy hands on his neck, arms and chest. Then, out of the blue, he said, "I think I'm the luckiest man in the world. I haven't felt so alive in years."

"We're both lucky," she assured him. "I was just thinking how safe I feel with you. Especially in bed."

She ran her hands around his back, soaping it. She leaned forward to reach around him and her Dad kissed her forehead. She turned her face up to him and his lips found hers. They pulled each other closer still as their tongues danced together in each other's mouths. Nikki's hands came between their bodies and found his penis, pulled on it. She felt it begin to grow.

"I think it's almost time to go back to bed," she told him as he broke the kiss and leaned back on his hands.

"You're working miracles down there," he agreed. "But first I get to soap you up."

With that, he pushed his body forward in the tub until he had enough room to lay back. He went totally under, head and all. He came up out of the water and used both hands to slick his hair back off his face. He opened his eyes and held his hand out for the soap which Nikki gladly gave him. Having her father's hands rubbing her down was going to get her so hot.

"Alright, turn around and I'll start on your back."

Nikki reluctantly let go of his reawakening peter and leaned back on her hands as he had just done. Then she kicked her legs up, raising them high in the air as her dad swung his arms out of their way. Crossing her ankles after they cleared his head, she spun in the piked position, folding her legs down as her back turned toward him. As his hands fell on her shoulders, she used her feet to push off from the end of the tub and slid her body back into the crock of his legs.

His strong hands began to massage her shoulders and neck, sending shivers down her spine as his fingers pushed and squeezed the underlying muscles.

"Mmmmmm, that feels goooood," she said softly.

He worked on her shoulders for another minute or two, making her arch her back in pleasure and pain on a few of his digs. Then he moved his hands down her back, picking the discarded soap out of the water and running the bar down the contours of her spine. His fingers slipped under her arms, rubbed in her pits and teased at slipping around to touch her breasts. But his fingertips always stopped just short. It was enough to make her nipples harden, knowing that his hands soon would play across her chest.

She felt him leaning over her and nearly squealed when his mouth fell on the side of her neck. She tilted her head, offering him all the access he wanted. As he kissed and sucked on her neck, his hands went below the water line. His fingers rubbed the outside of her squashed asscheeks and the back of her thighs as she leaned back against his chest.

"Time to do your front," he whispered in her ear, his hot breath an erotic knife through her head.

He lay his chin over her shoulder and watched with her as his hand ran across her stomach. His right hand appeared with the bar of soap and he began moving it in circles on her tummy. His left hand worked the soap around her stomach and came up just under her breasts.

Rub my tits... oh, Daddy, rub my nipples,she mentally projected at her father as her fingernails dug into his shins. If he was trying to tease her, he was doing an excellent job. Nikki was tingling from head to toe.

But his left hand began to spiral downward, past her bellybutton, down her flat belly, under the water, right down between her legs.

"Ohhhhhyesssss!" she gasped as his fingers slipped into the needy folds of her pussy. He shimmied his fingers over her clit like he was buffing a piece of silverware. "Mmmmmm.... oh yes, yesss.... aah."

"Hold on, baby," he said and she felt herself falling backward as he leaned back against the rounded end of the tub. His palm clamped down and squeezed her cuntmound softly as he pulled her up over his body.

Her hands found the sides of the tub as his hips slid under hers, his cock pressing against her ass as her lower body rose above the level of the bathwater. She looked down her gleaming body and watched as her father's fingers pulled back through the matted pubes of her trimmed tuft, leaving them raised like a twinkling forest.

"God, what a pretty pussy," he whispered, his left cheek snuggling against her right cheek as she totally reclined on his sturdy form.

"Rub it, Daddy.... rub my pussy!" Nikki pleaded out loud now. She knew now that she was not going to leave the tub without her pussy having a good come. She was too turned on and her father had most likely elevated her so he could watch. He had a real voyeuristic streak in him.

"Okay, baby," he whispered, a hint of amusement in his voice. "We got to get your pussy nice and clean, right?"

"Mmmmhhmmmm," she gasp as he ran the bar of soap down between her legs as well. The soft blunt surface of the bar slid up and down her slit like the head of a dildo. She cupped her tits with her hands and leaned her head back over his shoulder, closing her eyes. "Uhhhhhhhmmmmm..... aahhhhaaaa."

"Oh, yeah, squeeze your tits for Daddy," he grunted, obviously enjoying the sight of her hands stimulating herself as well. He hardly ever referred to himself as "Daddy" during their sex sessions, although she knew he got off when she reminded him of her parentage.

"Ummmmm.... watch your little girl play with her titties," she purred, laying on the taboo reminder. "Daddy, my nipples are sooo hard!"

"They look hard, Nikki..... twist them for me."

"Like this?" She took thumbs and forefingers and pulled up on her nipples. She felt her flattened breasts stretching upward, pulling away from her chest in pointy cones. She twirled her nips between her fingers like tacky pencil shafts and ground her ass against her father's very hard cock.

She felt the bar of soap drop into the water between her splayed legs, the water splashing up on her thighs. Before the splash had died away, her father's hand was between her tits.

"Let me feel these tits, baby," he said huskily.

Nikki arms went up behind her father's head as he began rubbing her supple knockers with his soapy hand. The fingers of his left hand attacked her clit once again.

"Ohhhhhhh.... make me come, Dad.... rub it harder... harder!"

Her back arched as her father played her wet body like an upright bass. This left hand plucked at her clit while his right hand strummed the tanlined swells of her breasts. And the tune he was playing was a stairway to heaven!