The Swing Man Cometh Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HHHHHHAAA. . . . OOOOOOOOMMM. . . OOOOOOOH. .YESSUHHHHH!" Nikki fairly well screamed as she began to thrust her imploding pussy up at her father's fingers.

Her arms released their deathgrip on her father's neck and whipped downward as she tried to cover the hand buried in her bouncing crotch. Her right arm was obstructed by her father's arm around her chest but her left hand covered his fingers, tried to push them inside her.

"UUUUHHHH. . .UUNNNNHHH. . .SSSHHH. . MMMMMM. . .GGGGUHHH."

* * * * *

God, Nikki sure comes hard! Jonas thought as he held his daughter's straining form. He had only thought to warm her up for their return to the bed but once he had her sleek, wet body in his hands, he had not been able to resist stroking every part of her. She was so soft and young and wet and naked and he loved to make her feel good.And now she'll be ready when we hop back in bed..... her pussy will be all hot and wet for me.

"Okay, sweetie... I got you....oh, baby.... you beautiful thing," he whispered as he let his fingers rest. He kissed her shoulder as she slowly, slowly wilted back down on his body.

They lay there for several minutes, not talking. Jonas just enjoyed the feeling of skin on skin, holding her slack body against his own in the warm water. He was not sure if Nikki was even still awake, she was so still. Finally, her right hand swung back and stroked his cheek.

"I thought you'd gone to sleep on me," he said, dipping his right hand in the bathwater. He began scooping handfuls of the water across her body, cleaning away the soap.

"Mmmmmmm, it was tempting," Nikki said with a sigh. "You make a pretty good bed. I sure enjoyed your bath idea."

"Yeah, I bet your neighbors heard how much you enjoyed it," he teased.

"Sorry about that. I forgot where we were. This isn't the beach house, is it?" Nikki could scream and yell all she wanted to down there. The surf and the distance between the homes were enough to keep the noisiest sex sessions a secret.

"Nikki, how old were you the first time you had sex?" Jonas had again begun thinking about what might have been possible with Nikki when she was younger. With a little more information, he thought he could flesh out his guesses.

"You know, I guess I never actually told you. Prepare yourself," Nikki said with a giggle, then after a moment. "I was thirteen."

"Really?!" Jonas had not been expecting a number that low. Fifteen had shocked him the first time she had mentioned it. But thirteen!

Nikki began to twist her body to face him. She managed to turn over on him, being careful not to give him a knee in a sensitive area. Her pretty face hovered in front of him, her eyes searching his surprised face.

"I guess Mom never told you, huh?"

"She knew?"

"Well, not when it happened. But later, I told her."

"So, you were in what?... eighth grade?"

"Yeah. Dad, you looked really shocked. I mean, come on, this is L.A.. I was ready for it." She kissed him as her nipples dug into his chest and her belly pressed against his erection.

All those years under my roof. . .fucking boys. Jonas's mind churned on the information.Maybe she would have liked it if I had shown her what a real man was like?

"Daddy?"

"What?"

"What are you thinking about?" Nikki asked, her eyes probing his. She was a little mind-reader.

"You really want to know?"

"Yeah. It must be good. Your cock is getting harder and harder and harder," she said sexily. She was right. His sudden pedophilic fantasies about her had him very hard. He stroked her wet ass with his hands as he confessed.

"I've been wondering all day what you would have done if I had tried something with you back in high school?"

"Eeeeewww.... those are some very naughty thoughts," Nikki said, her tongue flicking across her lower lip as her smile got larger. "God, that would have been something, Dad!"

"You would have let me fuck you?" Jonas asked, expecting by her initial reaction to get a big yes.

"No! I would have gone screaming to Mom," Nikki replied. "But I was different then, Dad. I was ready to fuck you whenIseducedyou. But, if I knew back then about how good it is with you, I probably would have spread my legs for you."

"Nikki, I would have loved to have taught you a few things back then," Jonas admitted, his hands kneading her soft asscheeks. He was about to suggest that they head back to her bed but Nikki got this look on her face like a light bulb had just lit up in her head.

"Daddy, I just thought of something that I think you'll really like. A way to turn back the hands of time. Sorta."

* * * * *

What in the devil is she cooking up? Jonas wondered ten minutes later as he lay naked and alone in his daughter's bed. She had said it had to be a surprise. So they had gotten out of the tub and dried each other off. Then she had made him stay in the bathroom while she went out in the bedroom. She had not closed the door and he had been able to hear her closet opening and the sound of a plastic dry cleaning bag rustling around. Then, drawers opening. Then Nikki had appeared, still naked, and had gotten something out of the nightstand. And then bent further over and had picked up a pair of tennis shoes.

"Alright, wait until I'm out of here and then you get under the covers," Nikki had said and then she had disappeared into the living room, closing the door behind her.

Jonas knew she was going to act like a much younger Nikki whenever she came back through that door. Yessir, his daughter was going to do a little role playing for him, that much he was sure of. His hand moved under the covers, stroking himself, keeping himself hard for the younger incarnation of Nikki.

There was a knock on the door.

"Yes, come in," he called, his heart beating a little faster.

Nikki opened the door and stepped into the room.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said cheerfully, posing for him in the doorway.

She was wearing her high school cheerleader outfit. Jonas had not even been aware that she still had it. But it perfect. It was the embodiment of who she was back then - the popular, pretty girl that everyone knew and wanted to be around.

Nikki had done her hair back in a ponytail; he could see it swishing back and forth behind her face. He could not remember her wearing her hair that way in high school but it did give her a younger look.

The cheerleader costume was a two piecer - a vest on the top and a short skirt underneath. The vest, which buttoned down the middle with red buttons, was bright white with a red "B" over the heart. He remembered that she had worn a shirt of some kind underneath the vest but she did not have anything on under the vest now.

Nikki had filled out a little since high school, that much was obvious. The vest was tight around her bosom, making her breasts sort of well up out of the top. The white material made her tan look even darker.

The skirt was also white and pleated with an inch wide red fringe. He had been concerned that it was too short when he had first seen it on her years ago but he was not of that opinion now. But now, as a lecher, he loved the way it showed off her legs, making them look even longer than they actually were. Nikki had also put on her white tennis shoes with white ankle-high tennis socks.

Oh, this is going to be good!Jonas thought.

"I'm sorry to wake you, Dad," Nikki continued as she began walking toward him in the bed. "But Mom is still visiting Aunt Helen and I need a ride to cheering practice."

Very nice, Jonas thought,Mother is away so we won't be disturbed.

"Sure, Nikki. You better turn away though. I sleep naked." Jonas felt dumb and excited as he lobbed his daughter and obvious opening.

Nikki gave him a little quick knowing smile and then continued with their charade.

"Let me find something for you to put on," she volunteered. She looked around the floor, putting a finger to her mouth like she was really intent on finding him some clothes. She slowly spun away from him and then bent over at the waist like she had found something.

That cheerleader skirt slid up the back of her thighs and then all the way up and over her ass. Jonas would have had a great view of her panties - if she had been wearing any!

Nikki parted her legs a little more and let him gaze long and hard on her pussy pooch, the slit twinkling between her thighs, just under the twin globes of her rear end.

She straightened up, ending the erotic sight. Turning slowly back to him she said, "Daddy, I don't see anything here for you to wear," in a really innocent voice.

Jonas made up his mind that he was going to instigate things the rest of the way. She had seduced him in real life and now he was going to get his chance.

"Nikki, sit down here," he said sternly, patting the side of the bed near his thighs as he sat up. She instantly complied, folding her left leg under herself as she sat facing him, her right foot on the floor. A normal daughter would have noticed the large tent in the sheets covering his crotch but actress Nikki did not seem to notice.

"Is something wrong, Dad?" Just a hint of worry in her voice as she fed off the unhappy tone in his last sentence.

"Nikki, you're not wearing any panties."

"Oh, I totally forgot!" Nikki said, putting a hand to her mouth, playing the innocent line.

"Do you know what kind of girls don't wear panties?" Nikki kept silent, let him tell her what kind. "Bad girls don't wear panties, Nikki. Have I raised a bad girl?"

She could answer one of two ways, yes or no, and Jonas had a response ready for either one. But she sort of mixed the two together in one answer.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," Nikki said contritely. "I try to be a good girl but sometimes I am bad, I guess. I like the way it feels when I don't have panties on," she volunteered at the end.

"Is that the only reason that you don't wear panties?" Jonas jumped on the line she had thrown him.

"Well, I know that the boys at school like it when I don't wear my panties."

'Perfect!' Jonas thought as she went on the bad girl theme.

"Then you definitely are a bad girl," he said with conviction. "But being a bad girl can have certain advantages, Nikki." He lay his hand on her left knee.

Nikki looked down at it quickly and then back up at his face.

"What kind of advantages?" she asked, acting as if she was still oblivious to the opening moves of his come-on.

"Bad girls can do things that other girls their age could never do..... things they really enjoy." He slid his hand down her thigh until his fingers were just at the fringe of her skirt. "And they can do these things anytime they want as long as they don't tell anyone. Since you're a bad girl, I know you wouldn't tell anyone if something enjoyable happened."

"I won't tell, Daddy," Nikki said quickly. Jonas was surprised for a second that she seemed to be dropping the innocent line. She could have made him continue working her longer.

But then he noticed how she was breathing and the way her legs were opening a little wider. That was when it hit him that Nikki was as turned on as he with their role playing.

"Of course you won't, sweetheart. I bet you've already done some enjoyable things and haven't told anyone. I bet you've let a boy do some enjoyable things to you, haven't you? It's alright, you can tell me."

"Yes," Nikki said softly.

"Good, there's nothing to be ashamed of in that." His hand slid further up her thigh, up under her skirt. Nikki eyes held his and he could see that she was about to climb the wall. He liked being able to tease her a little after that slow blowjob she had given him earlier. Still, he was anxious to get on with it himself. "You're young, Nikki, and you should enjoy yourself all you can. I think you should skip your cheering practice this morning."

"Really?" Nikki said.

"Yes, I think I'm going to keep you home and give you a little bad girl practice," Jonas told her as he turned his palm toward her crotch and placed his fingers on her wet pussy.

* * * * * *

Wow.....this is hot stuff! Nikki thought as she welcomed the fingers on her insatiable sex slit. Her father had already eaten her out and masturbated her in the tub and still she was anxious for more.

Especially with the fantasy she was playing out for him. She had thought she'd just be cute and flash her pussy at him and he would have just pulled her down on the bed and fucked her. But he was spinning a complex fantasy that she was caught up in herself.

"Daddy! You shouldn't be touching me there," Nikki said in feigned shock. She did not try to take his hand away; in fact, she undulated her pussy on his fingers, pressing herself into them. She could not help giving him a smile to let him know that she was enjoying herself. He winked at her before he continued.

"I know you like it, Nikki. You're all slick.... I can feel you rubbing yourself on my fingers. We're going to do all kinds of things that we shouldn't.... and you're going to love every one of them. Now, pull that skirt up and let me see your pussy."

Nikki grabbed the hem of her cheerleader skirt with her left hand and pulled it back against her stomach, baring herself at his command.

"Ah, that is pretty! Nice and young.... I bet it's nice and tight, too. Let me check that out," he said as he wormed his middle finger into the mouth of her pussy.

"Oh, Daddy!"

"Ooooh, that is tight!" he exaggerated. His finger was easily slipping in and out of her juicy sex. "I'm going to take care of that for you, honey..... it's gonna feel so good when I slip it into you."

My God, I've never seen him like this!Nikki thought. Nikki usually was the one to talk dirty; she liked hearing her father break out and talk dirty. He was hardly ever so graphic as he was being with her now. At the most, he would tell her what a great pussy she had in his throes of passion. He was a pretty straight-laced guy even though he was an incestuous daughter fucker.

"Daddy, the way you're talking to me..... it makes me feel so dirty, Daddy.... what are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever I want." He reached with his left hand and began to rub the visible swells of her breasts. "Right now I want you to show me your tits."

"Yes, Daddy," Nikki whispered as she brought both hands to the top button of her top, letting her skirt fall back over his pussy fucking fingers. Her fingers undid the top button and then the button underneath that. The top opened, showing her father her tanned high-riding titties.

"Look at those puppies," her father sighed. His finger withdrew from her moist crease and his hand slid out of her lap, up her thigh. Nikki missed its diddling immediately but he slid it into her open top as she worked on the third button of the five.

"Baby, you got pretty big tits for a sixteen year old," her father said with another wink. Her tits at twenty were almost the same as when she had been sixteen; maybe a little fuller. Nikki had been a cheerleader all four years of high school. She thought it was revealing that her father was fantasizing about her as a 10th grader rather than as a senior.

He wants me really young, the dirty old man!Nikki thought.

"That's enough buttons. Now fold these back under here.... yeah, show those things, baby," her father commanded.

He had her fold back the unbuttoned portion of her top on itself and slide the material back under arms. Now her tits were fully exposed, yet she was still wearing the outfit which she knew was helping in his fantasy.

"Now button that third button back up," he told her.

She did so with some difficulty and the closing of the top lifted her breasts like an underwire bra, pushing them together and lifting them up. It was a little uncomfortable but her Dad loved the effect.

"Look at those proud puppies," he said hotly as his hand rubbed back and forth on them, making her nipples stand up to their full height. "Just the sight of your nipples has me all hard, baby. My bad girl has me all hard."

Of course, Nikki had seen the tent in his lap. Something like that could not be missed. She wanted to grab his erection through the sheet and stroke it but it would have been out of character for the sweet and innocent girl she was playing.

"Feel how hard Daddy is," he continued, grabbing her right wrist with his left hand and drawing her hand onto the mountain in his groin.

Nikki did not need any further encouragement. She gripped his prick through the cloth and began slowly pumping on it. Her father sucked in his breath.

"My God, Dad! It feels huge!" Nikki said knowingly.

"Aaaaah, fuck...give me a kiss, baby," he grunted, looping his right hand around her and pulling her closer.

Nikki leaned into him and gave him a tentative little peck on the lips, acting like she was kissing him for the first time. Her father dove on her mouth and slipped his tongue through her lips, Frenching her.

* * * * * * *

Mmmmmm, her hand is going to make me come!Jonas thought as he pulled his tongue from Nikki's mouth.So much for the nice, slow fuck I thought we were going to have. He was going to have to blow off steam if he was going to last more than a minute between her cheerleader-skirted legs.

"You kiss good, darling," he told her as she leaned back and bit her lower lip, a smile starting to grow as she yanked on his unbelievably hard cock. "I'm going to have to see if that mouth is good for something else."

He pulled his legs up past her sitting form and swung them from under the covers, standing up beside the bed as Nikki released his hard-on and remained still, watching him. God, she looked hot with her hair pulled back and her tits pushed up.

"You ever sucked a dick, Nikki?" he asked her like she was a near virgin as he wagged his meat at her pretty face. He'd had his cock in her mouth at least a hundred times over the past months but never had he looked so forward to feel her lips around him.

"Gosh, no!" She sounded like the idea was shocking but she scooted forward as he moved between her legs, bringing his aching manhood closer. "I won't be able to get that in my mouth, Daddy! It's too big."

"Nonsense, Nikki.... I bet you can get your lips around it. You're going to really enjoy sucking on my cock." He fisted the bottom of his shaft and rubbed the tip of his cock against her slightly parted lips. "Open wide, sweetheart."

He pushed the flared head of his cock into his daughter's mouth, watched as her lips sealed around the shaft as the helmet of his hard-on disappeared from view.

"Aaahhhh....your mouth feels hot, baby.... mmmmmm, now, let me move it in and out since you haven't done this before." He enjoyed acting like a teacher, showing Nikki how to suck cock. The imagined stealing of innocence made his balls want to empty right in her mouth but he fought off the urge, temporarily at least.

He began to move his cock in her mouth, pushing in another inch before pulling it almost all the way out, watching his wet glans move her lips. But after three or four slow thrusts, he felt himself slipping over the edge.

"OH GOD!" he croaked as he began moving faster, thrusting deeper into Nikki's accommodating mouth.

Nikki's hands gripped the front of his thighs as she felt the urgency in him quicken. She tilted her head back, looking up at him with those blue eyes as his cock beat against the top of her mouth, increasing the friction on his throbbing cock.

"OH YEAH!.. FUCK!....NIKKI! ....UUUUUGHHHHH!"

Jonas closed his eyes and fought to keep his balance as his orgasm ripped through his groin. He felt his cum shoot into Nikki's mouth, a long hard pulse that must have hit the back of her throat. He slapped his left hand on her shoulder and began to pump his cock as he felt more cum racing through his rod.