The Swinger's Ball Ch. 02

Story Info
The last 70s free-for-all continues.
5.4k words
4.22
34.2k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The eight of us collapsed into one another resting. A few minutes later we began to regain our senses. As we sat around enjoying a drink, we discovered we were still horny and ready for more partying. Jo mentioned that one of the guys she was dancing with invited her and the rest of her party to one of the penthouses. He told her that there would be about thirty or forty people there and that clothing was optional. We decided to go up and check out the action. The ladies slipped a dress over their naked bodies, the guys put on shorts and a shirt. Before leaving the room we shared a joint of some very good grass. By the time we arrived we were pretty ripped.

The penthouse was very large, with three bedrooms, a den and a living room. There were mattresses placed in the corners of the living room and king sized round beds in the bedrooms. The den which was roughly 15 X 15 feet square and had a sign over the door designating it as the orgy room. It had big pillows covering the whole floor, there were about fifteen people fucking and sucking each other in there. As my wife and I watched the action, I slipped my hand up her dress and stroked her pussy. My wife wanted a drink so I left her watching the orgy, to find us a one. Jo and Bill and our new friends had wandered into the other rooms to look around. At the bar I slipped between a naked couple and ordered drinks. Carol was only about five feet tall with a slender well per portioned body and the guy Tony was a six-foot tall weight lifter. Tony asked me if I knew the women standing by the orgy room. When he found out that the drink was for her he asked if he could deliver it to her and maybe show her around the penthouse. He looked like a guy my wife would like and he was considerate. I handed him her drink and told him to go for it. I sat next to Carol watching him walk over to her. Jackie noticed him when he was half way to her. Her eyes moved up and down his muscled body stopping at his thick seven-inch cock. When he handed her the drink and said something to her, she looked at me rasing her glass toward me in appreciation. They talked for a few minutes then Jackie took his arm and he led her into the bedrooms.

While talking to Carol I found out that Tony and her were the hosts of the party. They had been swinging for about two years and have been enjoying every minute of it. I asked her if she would show me around since this was my first large swing party. She agreed but thought I would be more comfortable without clothes on. Carol stashed my clothes behind the bar, taking my hand she started our tour. In the first bedroom we found Jo and Bill, they were watching two couples on the bed who were energetically fucking each other. There were several people standing around the bed taking photo's. Carol explained that this was the photo room. It was the only room photo's could be taken and it was understood that anybody on the bed could be photographed. Jo was standing next to a black guy with an extremely large cock. She was fondling it while they watched the action on the bed. I asked Jo if she was going to be next? She smiled and said she was thinking about it. She told me that Jackie had been there with some hunk and that they were both naked when they left. She handed me my wife's dress saying, see ya, she turned back to her black stallion. During the short conversation with Jo I had my arm around Carol with my hand cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples.

In the next bedroom there was a round bed set in the middle of the room. There were six naked women kneeling on the bed with their heads together in the middle, their knees spread out at the edge of the bed and each was being fucked from behind. Carol explained that this was one of her favorite group activities. The music suddenly stopped and the guys all pulled out of the pussy they were fucking and moving to the right, where they fucked into the next pussy, then the music started again. Carol told me that very few men could get completely around the bed without cumming, I figured she was right. While she was telling me that one of the guys moaned, "oh shit," and came in the pussy he was fucking. When he moved out of the way, another guy moved in behind the women placing his cock at her entrance he pushed into her in one thrust. While Carol and I watched, she stroked my cock to its full size. One of the fucking couples came together and dropped out of the game seeing an opening on the bed Carol climbed on and motioned for me to mount her. Her pussy was very wet and very tight. My cock buried its self deep into her pussy, luxuriating in its tight warmth. I fucked her willing pussy for a few minutes when the music stopped and I had to change pussies. Once the music started, I found myself fucking an eager total stranger. The combination of the drinks and the grass centered my consciousness on my cock and the pussy it was in. The music stopped just before I would have lost control. When I moved to the next women she turned and looked at me and my cock which is six inches long. She said that having come three times I would be her last fuck on the round bed. She wanted me to do her a favor and fuck her up the ass. I told her that I had never done that before. She giggled and said, "O boy, a virgin." She said to fuck her pussy first and then change holes when she told me to. When she put her head down, I noticed that her pussy was shaved bare and that she was very wet. I put the head of my cock against her pussy and she pushed back drawing me deep inside of her.

She told me to pump her hard, which I did. She stroked her clit and slammed her pussy onto my cock. After a few minutes I was ready to come and so was she. I pulled out to control my urge. She reached into her pussy smearing her fingers with her juices, then ran a finger into her ass to lubricate it. Her hands went to each cheek of her ass pulling them apart she told me to fuck her ass, now! I had thought Carol was tight, but she was loose, compared to this women's ass. As I shoved myself into her, I knew I could not last long. After a few slow strokes which allowed me to get my cock all the way into her, she began to moan,"fuck me good". I increased the length and power of my strokes until I was pumping her as hard as I could. She was stroking her clit and meeting my cock, thrust for thrust. When she came, she grabbed my balls gently rolling them in her hand told me to please come in her. I felt my cock swell up and lock it's self deep inside her, with a mighty groan I released my cum. As it jetted into her, she fucked two fingers into her pussy and came with me. With her ass clamped down on my cock all I could do was wait until she relaxed enough to let me slide out. While I was waiting, I looked up and saw that everyone in the room was watching us. When I popped out of her, they started to clap for us.

I sat on a chair against the wall to recover. The action on the bed resumed as I sat watching Carol being fucked as she orgasmed. When the music stopped, she got off the bed and asked me if I wanted to go get cleaned up. We went into the biggest bathroom I have ever seen. Along one wall was a Jacuzzi tub, big enough for eight people. It was occupied by four when we entered. Carol and I spent about ten minutes in the tub. I realized I had not seen Jackie for about forty minutes. Carol suggested, we check the last bedroom. She said it was her favorite room of all, the masked room.

Feeling refreshed and relaxed after my soak I was taken completely by surprise with what happened next. Carol had told me masked room had a round bed in its center but the only light in the room was four spot lights pointed at the bed. This arrangement put the sides and corners of the room in darkness but the bed was brightly lit. She told me any willing women could get on the bed to take on all cummers. There were a few rules that had to be followed. The girls on the bed had to wear a blindfold and they agreed to present their pussy for fucking when told to. Anybody wanting to do more than fuck her, had to ask permission. The guys were also encouraged, not to cum inside her, which was common sense. Sloppy seconds were one thing but third's and forth's just would not do.

The room was just like Carol had said. It took few minutes to take in the scene. About a dozen people were standing against the wall watching a blindfolded woman being fucked from behind. I could not see anyone's face, do to the shadows but from the waist down the people on the wall became more distinct. The shadow people were not just watching they were also playing with each other. A squeal from the bed drew my attention, the guy was pumping in and out very fast. His hips jerked forward planting his dick in her pussy he lost control. He pulled his squirting cock out of her to squirt the rest on her ass.

I wasn't until she rolled over on her back, spreading her legs, saying, "I'm ready for my black stallion."

That I realized the woman was Jo. The black guy, I saw her with earlier got between her legs rubbing the head of his ten-inch very thick black cock on her pussy lips. Her pussy was well lubricated, he had no trouble sliding about three inches into her. He then pulled part way out, only to shove his cock in one inch farther than before. Jo's legs spread farther apart with each thrust. When he was about eight inches into her she suddenly cried out and pushed herself at him which drove him all the way into her. She rubbed her clit against him as she came with ten inches of cock deep inside her pussy. As the stallion began to fuck her, I felt a smooth bare butt, bump into my thigh. Looking down I saw the girl next to me was sucking the cock of the guy next to her. I turned toward her, putting a hand between her legs which she opened to give me access. My fingers found her clit when I rubbed her and slipped a finger into her, she humped her pussy against them.

Jo was moaning for the black guy to fuck her, good. He was beginning to pick up the pace. His thrusts going deeper and faster. Jo was totally gone, all she cared about was the big cock she was fucking. The guy was fucking her hard and was about ready to cum when Jo boiled over. Throwing legs wide open she grabbed his butt forcing him in her as deep as possible. Her pussy was jerking and pulsating on his cock as she came. It was too much for the stallion. I could see his cock ejaculating inside her which brought on another orgasm for Jo. They collapsed into each other for a few moments. When they had disengaged, Jo took off the mask and handed it to another woman.

I was stroking two fingers into my neighbor's pussy. She acted like she wanted me to fuck her so I laid my hard cock on her ass. She reached between her legs and positioned my cock at her pussy and slid my cock into her with a sigh. When I began to slowly fuck in and out of her I looked at the bed. Another masked woman was kneeling on the bed with her head turned away but I could recognize the naked body of my wife anywhere. A guy I had never seen before got behind her, spread her legs apart and slid his cock into her pussy with one thrust. I watched as my wife willing gave herself to this stranger. He fucked her for a few minutes more before he pulled out of her and came on her ass. As soon as the guy moved away from her, another took his place. Jackie came on this guys prick causing him to cum sooner than he wanted. She was just warming up for her second orgasm when he lost control and came in her pussy. The next guy had a cock almost as big as the stallion's. He turned her over, putting her hands around his dick so she would know how big it was. She shook her head, no, then the guy whispered something to her. I heard the word, gentle, but I did not catch the rest. She nodded her head and said, "ok." He lowered his head to her pussy and began to lick and suck her clit.

I found that I loved seeing my wife fuck and be fucked. Seeing her fuck this total stranger while I had my dick buried in the cunt of a total stranger, was very exciting. I felt my partner start to tremble with her approaching orgasm. Her pussy and hips were undulating against me. I heard a sharp intake of air from Jackie and saw that the guy had put two fingers inside her and was rubbing her g-spot while sucking her clit. My wife grabbed his head and pushed herself against his invading fingers and tongue. As her orgasm struck so the mine and my fuck partner's. My cock slipped from her pussy as she stood up.

She turned toward me with a smile on her face, saying, thank you. I said, "no, thank you." She said her name was Angel. I told her that, she sure was.

I turned my attention back to the bed as the guy started to kiss my wife's belly, moving up to tongue and suck her nipples. Jackie was still on her back with her legs flopped open still in the afterglow of her orgasm. He knelt between her legs with his cock touching her pussy lips. Reaching over to grab a pillow he lifted her hips and placed it under her. Supporting himself on stiff arms and knees, he pressed the head of his very large and thick cock into her. Jackie's eyes went out of focus and her body tensed. When he was half way in, he stopped, waiting for her to relax. When she did, he resumed his inward thrust. His cock slowly disappeared one inch at a time as she struggled to adapt to his size. This was the biggest cock she had ever had, he still had about two more inches to give her when she stopped him. She told him that was as much as she could take. He nodded and began to fuck her using slow strokes and the first eight inches of his cock. Several hands came out of the darkness to caress her body. The hands roamed over her legs, hips, arms and breasts. Their touch and the fucking she was getting lit her fire again. When some guy bent to suck her nipples and caress her clit while the horse cock increased the speed of his fucking. My wife's body arched back with the sharpness of her orgasm. The guy fucking her stopped while she undulated through her orgasm beneath him. The movement of her hips during orgasm enabled him to get another inch of cock inside her pussy.

After she came, she said something to the guy who nodded and pulled out. He laid, cock up, on the bed. That was when I got a really good look, at his cock. It looked to be at least a foot long and her hand was barely able to wrap around him. My wife straddled his hips then started to push herself onto his cock. When she bent forward and I could clearly see her pussy lips open to accept him. The sight was amazing. Her pussy would open and she would push his cock an inch or two into herself, then her cunt would involuntarily clamp down. She would lift up a little which would relax her somewhat, then push back down. It looked like her pussy was swallowing his cock a half inch at a time. The guy must have liked what she was doing. His body strained upward, with each of Jackie's downward pushes. He was trying to get as much of his dick into her as possible. She had laid her breasts on his chest while her pussy swallowed him. When he was within and inch and a half of being all the way inside her, he wrapped his arms around her and began to pump his cock in and out. I could not believe she had been able to take that much cock inside of her.

As the guy increased his pumping, I walked over to her and asked if she was alright. She looked at me and smiled, asking me if he was all the way inside of her. I told her she still had another inch or two to go. As I said that the guy stroked hard into her, forcing another inch into her pussy. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her knees moved farther apart. I caressed her ass, telling her to go for her orgasm. Her hips began to move up and down on his cock meeting his thrusts with ones of her own. As her orgasm began to build, so did the power and speed of her downward strokes. She suddenly sat up and powered herself down on his cock driving it all the way in. Her hips twitched back and forth rubbing her clit on the base of his dick, she came very intensely. Jackie collapsed on his chest, breathing very hard and trembling all over.

Once she had calmed down, he pushed her off him and put her on her belly with a pillow under her hips. My wife appeared to be in a trance, as she followed his instructions. He put her in the position he wanted, with her cunt pointed up and her legs spread. I could see the lips of her pussy had been stretched and were open and waiting, for his cock. As he pushed his swollen cock into her, she slid a hand underneath to caress her clit while he fucked her. She pulled her knees up a little further, allowing him to get all the way into her. He began to fuck her steadily with long deep strokes as she diddled her clit. I knew that this was her favorite position. The combination of his large swollen cock pounding deeply into her and the stimulation of her clit would have her cumming in no time. I also knew that the contractions of her pussy when she came would probably make the guy cum too. Sure enough after about five minutes of hard pounding sex Jackie's ass started to shake as her pussy contracted around his dick. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever.

As she was sliding down the back side of her orgasm, he groaned, tightening his ass he thrust himself in as far as possible. I could see the base of his cock contract with each ejaculation as he came deep inside my wife's pussy. In spite of cumming only a few minutes ago my cock was rising in response to the orgasmic pleasure my wife was receiving. The combination of booze, grass and incredible sex was too much for her. When the guy thrust into her with his last orgasmic contraction, she fainted falling face down on the bed which caused the guy's cock to slip free. I could see her cunt full of his cum and all swollen with sexual arousal. Several hands started to give her body a rub down. She sighed and moved her legs closer together. She opened her eyes and saw me looking at her, I asked her if she was ok. She replied that she thought so but wasn't sure she could move. I told her if she did not move someone would fuck her again. She just shrugged her shoulders. At that moment another stranger with a hard-on straddled her body probing between her legs with his cock. When he found her opening he pushed right in and began to bang away inside her. Jackie just relaxed her body and let him use her pussy to jack off in. He lasted about five minutes, flooding her sex with more cum. When he pulled away there was two more hard-on's waiting. I was about to stop the gang bang that was developing, when Carol stepped in and told the guys, "that's enough." Carol and I helped Jackie to her feet and led her out of the room.

We took her to the bathroom and put her in the tub. I gave her a tall glass of ice water and told her to relax in the tub for fifteen or twenty minutes. I went looking for Carol to thank her for her help. Finding her in the orgy room happily bouncing on some guy cock with another guy sitting behind her stroking his hard-on, while sliding a finger into her ass. She saw me and motioned I over. I thanked her for her help. She told me, "no problem." Then a look of pleasure came over her face and she pushed back saying, "oh yeah." The guy behind her had put two fingers up her ass and was fucking them in as the guy fucking her pussy fucked out. The two of them were working together to bring her off. The fingers were removed and a cock was placed at her second opening. Carol moved forward until just the head of the guy's cock was in her pussy, then she pushed back driving both cocks into her at the same time. I had never seen anything like it. She was a fucking machine. The two guys just held their cocks still at the right angle and she drove them in and out of her. They went at it for several minutes when all three of them tensed up and came together.

12