The Swinging Divorcee

Story Info
A first-time swing for sexy divorcee.
2.6k words
3.75
59.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers

Anne had met Nicky, at a singles club, when she had been out for a night, with the girls in her work. She hadn't meant to, but had slept with him, the first night.

They had, had a couple of dates since then, and Anne had fun, and the sex was good.

Nicky, had told her about a couple, he knew. Their names were Karen, and Bob.

Nicky told Anne that Karen, and Bob were swingers, and knowing, how enthusiastic, Anne was for sex, Nicky thought, that they could have some fun, with them.

They drove, to the couples house. When they got there, they were met at the door, by Bob.

He was about six foot one, and had an athletic build, and was fair headed. Bob, led them through, to the lounge, where Karen was waiting. Anne looked at Karen, sitting on a large four seater divan. She had on, a white mini-dress, and white shoes. Karen, had jet black hair. When Karen, stood up to greet them, Anne could see, through the dress, that Karen appeared to be wearing, white bra, pants stockings and suspenders. Karen kissed Anne on the cheek, and Anne felt Karen’s lips linger at her cheek.

Bob got everyone a drink, and they all sat down, to relax. Karen, got hold of an ornate cigarette box, that was on the table. When she opened it, and started to pass it around, Anne could see, that it was filled with ready made joints.

Anne took one, thanking Karen. That's O.K., said Karen. On our little party evenings, we always have plenty of blow, available. Bob made small talk, by asking Anne, how long she had known Nicky. Nicky said he had already told them that, and he told them, he had made aware, that they were swingers. Karen asked Anne, if she had swung before.

Anne said, no. She had never swapped before. Karen said, that she had said swing, there was a difference, between swapping and swinging. Anne said she thought they both meant the same. Karen, looked at Anne with a leer. She said the difference was, swapping meant changing partners, and swinging meant anything goes. Anne said, she thought she understood. Karen said, these two men, might want to get into your knickers, but so do I.

Anne blushed. Bob said, I hope that's all right with you. Anne lowered her eyes, and asked if she could have another drink. Bob, got her a drink, and Karen gave her another joint.

Karen got up, and put some background music on. She asked Anne, if she would like to see, the rest of the house. Anne said she would, she needed the toilet anyway.

Downstairs, beside the lounge, was a large kitchen, with every gadget, Anne could think of.

A games room, with computer, snooker table, dartboard and one armed bandits. And a toilet. Karen, waited while Anne used the toilet. She smiled at Anne, as she emerged from the toilet. Upstairs, there were four bed rooms. A large master bedroom, and another almost the same. both large bedrooms, had extra king-sized beds in them. There were two other guest bedrooms. Both large bedrooms, were en-suite, with bath and shower, and there was a bathroom, on the landing, for the other two.

When they returned to the lounge, Anne thought that the tour was over. But Karen, went to the wall, and pushed a button. A hidden doorway, in the wall opened, revealing a stairway, to the basement. Karen, took Anne by the hand, and led her downstairs.

Both men, looked at each other, smiling as the women disappeared, from view.

Nicky, had been down there, first with his wife, and then with two more women, since his divorce.

When Karen, switched on the lights, Anne was astonished, with what met her eyes.

The whole place, was carpeted luxuriously, with a small mini gym in one corner, there was a large, open-fronted double shower, with a large Jacuzzi, built into the floor. Sofas lined the walls, not in use. And in the middle of the floor, was a huge bed which could easily, accommodate six people. And on one of the walls, was a rack of black leather clothes, and implements.

Anne said she had never seen anything like it before. Karen asked Anne, what she was into, Anne said she would try anything once. Karen, looked into her eyes, and said, would you like to try me. Anne said, she had never been with a woman, and Karen said, once you get into it its great. Karen stepped closer to Anne, and put her arms around her.

They looked into each others eyes, and Karen leant forward, and planted a kiss, on Annes lips. Anne kissed Karen back, and soon their tongues, were entwined in each others mouths. Karen, started to unzip, Anne's dress. And Anne, was wearing, a body suit, with hold-up stockings underneath her dress. Anne did the same, to Karen. She was wearing white underwear, and stockings. And soon they were back kissing, with their hands running, over each other bodies. Anne felt, Karen’s undo the crotch, of her body-suit,

And next, her fingers, slipped into Anne's wet and willing pussy.

They just stood there, with Karen, pumping furiously, at Anne's fanny. It was dripping wet. They moved over, towards the giant bed, and lay down on it.

Karen, knelt over Anne, in the 69 position, and lowered her head, between Anne's thighs,

And proceeded, to run her tongue, up and down the crack, of Anne's cunt, and ass. Anne Put her hands around Karen's waist, and pulled her ass, down toward her face. She pulled the gusset, of Karen’s knickers out of the way, and started to kiss, at Karen’s pussy lips.

Karen, was by now moaning gently, and she was beginning to dampen, at the pussy. She pulled Anne's ass up a bit, and stuck her tongue, up Anne's ass-hole, and inserted two fingers, into Anne's cunt. Anne was gone, she was well into this, and felt that anything goes, as long as she was enjoying it. She had her tongue in Karen’s pussy, and she also licked at her ass, to get it wet enough, for her to insert two fingers, in Karen’s ass-hole.

They continued, sucking, and fingering each other, until they both came. They came together, bringing each other off, with their fingers. When they sat up on the bed, Karen, looked into Anne's eyes, and licked, Anne's pussy juice, of her fingers, as if she was having some delicacy. She told Anne, to lick her own fingers, to taste what she,(Karen), tasted like. Anne did so, and told Karen, it tasted salty. Karen kissed her, and said they should get dressed and go and join the men. Anne sat up, and started to do up the poppers, at the crotch of her body suit. Karen stopped her, and told she to put something on, from the rack of leather clothes. Anne chose, a black, leather bra, with peep-holes. And a leather waspie, with leather pants, that unzipped at the crotch. She also put on, a pair of rubber stockings, which she attached to the suspenders, on the waspie.

Karen, put on a red leather Basque, which had half cups, and attached seamed black, sheer nylon stockings to it. She had her back, to Anne, and she pulled on, a pair of black leather pants. When she turned around, Anne saw, that they had a large black, dildo attached to them. Karen, went to the wall, and took down a cat of nine tails, from the rack, and a crop.

She handed the cat-o-nine tails to Anne, and said, now was ready, to join the boys.

They went back, up stairs to the living room. As they were going up, the cellar steps, Anne couldn’t help, looking at Karen's ass, and the big black, cock that was sticking out, in front of her.

When they reached the lounge, Bob grinned wildly, at them. I see youve changed, he said.

Oh weve changed, all right said Karen, weve exchanged pussy juices as well.

Both men grinned. We know said Bob. Anne didnt know, what he was talking about, but

Bob, switched on the T.V., and started to play a video. Anne sat open mouthed, as she watched herself, and Karen lying on the bed, muffing each other. Dont worry, said Karen. It's for our own private collection. If you don't want us, to keep it, you can take it away with you. Anne said she didn't mind, if it was for their private collection.

The men, went downstairs, and Karen, got a drink, and a joint for her and Anne. By the time, they had finished their joint, the men came back into the room. Nicky, had on, a blue leather pantaloon, which was like a pair, of skin tight cycling shorts. They were skin tight, and his big cock, was straining in them, and was very prominent.

Bob, had on a pair of leather wrestling boots, and a leather set of straps, which entwined around his cock, and balls. It really emphasised his cock, which was an inch bigger than Nicky's, at 10 inches. But wasn't as thick as Nicky's.

Karen, told both men, to kneel on the sofa. They did so, and Anne could see, Nicky's ass, straining in the tight pants, with Bobs straps, being backless, you could see his ass-hole And he hadn't one single hair, on his body. Karen led Anne across, to the two men. She told Anne, to slap Bob, on the ass, with her cat. Anne hit him, but Karen told her, it wasn't hard enough. She raised her crop, and brought it down, with an almighty crash, on Nicky's ass. He let out a yell, that's the way to punish them, said Karen. Try to hit Bob again.

Anne smashed the whip, over Bobs arse. He whimpered, and thanked Anne. Karen told both men they could sit down now. They sat on the sofa, facing the two women. Karen put her dildo, in their faces, and told them to take a turn each, of sucking it.

Each man sucked on the head of the dildo, and she told Anne, to kneel on a chair, which was in front of the couch. With the head of the dildo, wet. Karen unzipped the crotch, of Anne's leather pants, and put the head, against Anne's pussy lips. As she held it, Karen rubbed it up and down, Anne's crack. And when she felt, that Anne was ready, she plunged it in Anne's pussy, to the hilt. Bob started to get up, from the sofa. But Karen, smacked him with her crop, and told both men, to sit still, and not interfere.

As Karen was riding her, Anne was rubbing, and squeezing at her own boobs. And as Anne came, Karen slapped her, on the cheeks of her ass. This made Anne come, even more. Karen, then got Anne to lie on the floor. And she sat on Anne's face. Anne pulled Karen's crotch to the side, and plunged her tongue, up into Karen’s hole. She licked, both at Karen’s pussy, and also at the dildo. As Karen came, she wrapped her fingers, around the shaft of the dildo, and squeezed. This brought, a fluid, which looked like come, erupting from the head of the dildo, out over Anne's face, and tits.

Karen, stood, and ordered the men downstairs. When they all got to the cellar, Karen made the men, stand by the Jacuzzi, and she made Nicky, undo his zip, and take his cock out. Now that both men stood, with their cocks dangling Karen told Anne to come and belt them, with her cat-o-nine tails. Anne was eager now, and came over and started to slap them, around the arse, back and legs. Karen stood in front of them, and slapped both, on the cock, and balls. Anne couldn't resist, and she slapped them, around the tackle, also.

Karen, ordered the men to strip. She took off, all her own clothes as well. She stepped into the Jacuzzi, which she had filled, and switched on, the bubbles.

As she lowered herself, into the Jacuzzi, she told the men, to stand by the side of it. Karen told the men to, piss on her, and when they weren't quick enough, she told Anne to punish them, until they stated pissing.

Anne stood watching, as the bubbles flowed over Karen’s body, and the men’s golden shower, rained over her tits, and face. Karen, told the men, to stop. She got out of the Jacuzzi, and told Anne to strip, and get in. Anne got into the Jacuzzi, and immediately,

She felt the jet, of warm water, wash over her pussy, and ass. As Anne lay there, enjoying the pleasure of the bubbles, Karen ordered the men, to continue pissing. Anne closed her eyes. The feeling, of the warm urine hitting her, along with the water hitting her pussy was quite, sensuous to Anne. She was starting to come, and Karen stood over her, and let her own golden shower rain down, onto Anne's face. Anne opened her mouth, and let the liquid, run in, and out of it. Karen drained the Jacuzzi, and the men, lay in it. both women, crouched over the men, and let their showers, flow over the men’s bodies. They were trying to direct the flow, over their faces, and down their bodies, over the cocks.

When the golden showers were finished, they all got into the shower together.

Whilst washing each other, there were hands, and fingers going everywhere. They dried each other off, and they all got on to the massive bed. Karen had Nicky's cock, in her hand, and lowered her mouth down onto it. She started to suck, at his big knob, and squeezed his balls, at the same time. Bob, lay Anne down, and proceeded, to lick her out, both in the fanny, and in the arse-hole. Anne came, and turned the tables, by taking Bobs, long cock, into her mouth. He moved his knob, between her lips, with a steady motion. And when Anne felt him about to come, he stopped. I don't want to come yet, he said. They watched, as Nicky, shoved his thick cock, into Karen’s pussy. And they could see her face, as she came. her expression, was enough to let them know she was coming, and as she was, Nicky pulled out of her pussy, and stuck his whopper into her ass-hole. Karen was bucking all over the place. Nicky, withdrew from her, and Karen told Anne, to sit on Nicky's cock. When she had done so. Bob got behind her, and she felt his wet cock, slip up her ass-hole. Both men, were pounding their big dicks into her two most private places, and Anne was loving it. Karen came around in front of Anne, and stuck her pussy, into Anne's face. Anne reached her hands behind Karen, and pulled her fanny into her face, and started to tongue her. At the same time she put two fingers, into Karen's ass, and frigged her. Anne felt Nicky's hot semen, spurt into her cunt, and she came again.

Her writhing, brought off Bob, who shot his load, in her ass. And Karen grabbed Anne's head, forcing her fanny, hard against her mouth as she came too.

Later, as Anne and Nicky were leaving, Karen kissed her, and told Anne she was welcome to come again, any time she wanted too. Anne left with the immortal words of Arnold Schwartzenegger, saying I'LL BE BACK.

Wattyjoy
Wattyjoy
94 Followers