The Swinging Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zorro moaned, stroked her hair and fucked her pretty mouth deep as the two drifted on a cloud of naked lust. Just as he was about to explode into her mouth, Jenny heard the faint sound of the toilet being flushed in the bathroom.

Softly but quickly, Jenny took the swollen cock from her mouth, slipped off the love-seat and retreated into the closet again, licking her lips as she went. Jenny saw Marti assume her previous position and take Zorro in her mouth only seconds after Jenny had stopped her own hard sucking. Marti immediately began to take up where she had left off -- although actually, it was where Jenny had left off -- but Zorro apparently didn't notice the interruption.

"Give me that hot jizz, baby," Marti moaned. "Soak me with sperm, on my tongue, in my mouth and on my tits."

In less than a minute, Marti got her wish as Jenny saw Zorro grimace, then shoot his load into Marti's open mouth, all over her face, and down her long slim neck. Happy, horny Marti sucked him even more and pumped his cock hard for every last bit of spunk, but it seemed there might never be a last bit. Zorro was a veritable geyser, shooting again and again in a high arc that still never missed its intended target so that within seconds Marti's smiling face was soaked in streams of cum while her tongue still worked to get more cum into her hungry mouth.

Jenny fucked her hot creamy cunt hard now as she watched Marti slurp Zorro's hot cum, gulp, wipe her face off and then lick her fingers clean. Finally, that pretty pussy of Jenny's could take no more, and, stifling her moans, Jenny bucked her hips into an imaginary cock and shot her own heavy load of cunt cream down her legs and onto the closet floor. Quivering in lust and exhaustion, she lay on the floor, breathing hard.

"Whoa, that was a huge load, baby," Marti exclaimed breathlessly, unaware that her words could apply to more than just one cum-spent soul.

Zorro, exhausted, did not respond.

In a few more minutes, the two miscreants put their costumes on again and crept back down to the party. Apparently, neither one of them realized that Zorro had just gotten a secret double blow job.

12