The Swinging Door Ch. 04

Story Info
Little red devil leads Jenny into Hell.
5.4k words
4.44
13.7k
3
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor: WhiteWave48

As the sound of the secret lovers' footsteps faded, Jenny emerged from the closet, and went directly into the bathroom to clean up. A few minutes later, she walked back into the bedroom, turned on the bedside lamp, sat down on the bed and began to gather her wits about her.

"Marti has just cheated on her husband, Rick," Jenny murmured to herself, "right in front of my eyes, no less." Jenny shook her head as if that would clear her fuzzy thoughts. "Of course," Jenny thought with a grimace, "I suppose, technically speaking, I've just cheated on my husband too." She got up and began to pace the room. "So, neither one of us is perfect," she mumbled to herself, as if thinking out loud would help, "but Marti and Rick - they are the ones who wanted to go to this party and they dragged me into it. What in the world is going on here?"

First the heavy kissing and petting downstairs, then the strip tease girls in the ballroom, (perhaps appropriately named, considering what was going on in there) and now Marti sneaking upstairs to give a quick, sloppy blow job to the handsome, mysterious Zorro. It was getting to be too much. Suddenly, Jenny felt something in her lower regions, looked down and saw that her panties had soaked through with her own honey as a result of that last overpowering orgasm.

"My God," Jenny thought, "how can I go downstairs looking like some sort of trollop?"

People would notice wet panties, you would think, and what if it gets back to Guy? He'd have a fit, Jenny knew, on that skimpy outfit alone, and if he knew her panties had gotten soaked at this kind of party, and how they got soaked, he would do more than have a fit, he would throw her out of the house, and then what would she do?

Maybe she could borrow an outfit from the closet, change her clothes and just sneak out. Not many people had seen her and with the heavy make-up she had on, to say nothing of this ridiculous outfit that no one would imagine her in. Jenny thought she had recognized a few people, but with the costumes and masks she couldn't be sure, so - it was probably the same in terms of people recognizing her. Of course, Rick and Marti knew, but... ho, ho, Jenny had something on Marti now, so Marti could certainly be persuaded to say whatever Jenny wanted if Guy started asking questions.

"That's the plan," she thought, as she started to feel much better. Now, she just had to borrow a little something from the closet, (she could bring it back tomorrow) and her problem would be solved.

The closet, the answer to Jenny's quandary, turned out to be quite interesting now that Jenny did not have to hide in it. As she re-entered the walk-in Jenny was astounded at the variety of men's and women's outfits. Row upon row of jeweled ball gowns, cocktail dresses of all colors and lengths, leisure wear, tennis outfits, nighties... mmmm... very sexy stuff, Jenny thought.... Merry Widow outfits, garter belts, crotchless undies, long silky things... and shoes... my god - Manolo Blahnicks even. It was like Imelda Marcos times ten!

And the men's side... formal wear, blue suits, gray suits, riding jackets, shoes, boots, sneakers, sandals, sweaters... and even costumes. Jenny moved a few items on the rack to the side, looking for something presentable but not expensive, and there it was - a gossamer-thin white scarf. Of course, she thought, as she picked it up and wound it around her neck and over her face. Perfect, she thought smugly, it's not a scarf, it's an Arabian veil - every Genie needs one.

Her heartbeat began to slow and she began to think more logically. The wet spot on her panties was almost dry already and with only her eyes showing above the veil, who would notice? Perhaps she could stay a little longer after all. Besides, it would be interesting - wait, what was that? Jenny heard a loud click and felt a cool breeze from somewhere behind the formal suits. Her heart skipped a beat and her nipples hardened in fear - then she saw a low door had sprung open toward the back of the closet, and beyond, a dark passageway.

"My God, "Jenny thought, "a real live secret passage!"

Jenny stooped down and pushed herself through the narrow doorway, treading carefully and keeping one hand on the right side of the narrow passage to avoid stumbling in the dark. Gradually, as her eyes adjusted, she saw that there were small pinpoints of light along the carpeted floor, just enough to light the way down the corridor. Following the lights for a short distance, Jenny came to a dead end - no, it was just a left-hand turn, then a short distance to another door. Jenny stopped outside the door, held her breath, and listened. There were faint sounds, as if people talking, but was it from this room, or just sounds wafting up from another portion of the house? Slowly, Jenny turned the door handle and opened the door just a crack. Another room, small, dark, except for a reflection of light from the opposite wall, over the mantle of a huge fireplace.

Reluctant to open the door wider, in case the room was occupied, Jenny pressed her face to the thin crack in the door and tried to focus on the light source on the other end of the room. As her eyes adjusted, she slowly came to the realization that what looked like a mirror had to be more - it had to be, must be, a two-way mirror, the kind cops and spooks used to spy on people in an adjoining room without them knowing. As she started to open the door wider, suddenly, she saw it - a shadow passed across the light and Jenny saw the back of a head. There was someone in the room, and he, or she, was looking at the two-way mirror, and spying on someone in the next room.

He must be the 'big boss', Jenny realized, the guy who owned this fabulous house and who had arranged this secret passage so as to provide a stealthy view of a next-door bedroom where people were encouraged to engage in wild sex. It was a Peeping Tom's Paradise. Or, in her case, Jenny thought with a chuckle, perhaps a Peeping Tommie.

As her eyes moved to the opposite wall, Jenny saw the mirror suddenly light up, as if someone in the room opposite the mirror had turned on the light. As a female figure moved into view, Jenny felt the quickening of her pulse as she anticipated another hot scene. Pressing her face close to the crack in the door, Jenny instantly realized that she would not be disappointed. There, beyond the mirror, lying on a queen-size bed, with her head resting on a long golden cushion, was a pretty redhead - someone Jenny had seen downstairs dressed in costume - but she couldn't quite place who it was.

The woman was nearly naked, except for black stockings and high-heel shoes, and here she was - lying in bed, with her legs wide open, and her fingers lightly playing over her mons venus. Jenny's mouth went dry as the woman suddenly moved up on all fours and swung her butt around so that it was right in front of Jenny's line of sight, with her head looking over her shoulder. Yes, the pretty thing was looking at her shaved cunt in the mirror, so she could see how hot she looked when she finger-fucked herself. It was as if the little slut was putting on a show, just for Jenny.

Slender fingers longing for pleasure reached under the woman's long legs and moved over that swollen clit in quick circular motions before a single finger plunged deep into her pussy. In and out, first one, then two, and finally three fingers frantically stroked the wetness of the redhead's inner sanctum, while her throat began to emit low groans of excitement and pleasure. It seemed like she was ready to gush but then - she rolled over, and spread her legs wide, and it was obvious she was not alone.

Unable to move forward, and unwilling to go back, Jenny held her breath as a new and more exciting scene began to unfold before her. Now the redhead was kneeling on front of her boyfriend - or perhaps someone else's boyfriend - whose back was to the mirror. It was hard to see, but then the couple moved away a distance, to the bed, and the girl began unbuttoning the man's trousers.

Jenny's breath got short and her heart began to pound. Oh, this girl was no novice; she got this guy rock hard in record time, and what a nice cock that stud had, long and stiff, curving slightly upward toward the girl's open mouth with the blue veins in his shaft bulging in anticipation of a sweet tantalizing tongue. The girl began to suck in earnest now and used her saliva to keep the cock wet, then pulled away to blow lightly on the head, leaving a thin strand of pre-cum dangling as a bridge between her sensuous open mouth and the wagging cock.

The man groaned and pushed the girl's head down for more and she happily obliged, her sensuous open mouth moving ever farther downward on his pulsating shaft all the way to the base, which was shaved clean, as her saliva dripped down to his savory pink cum-sac.

Jenny's chest began to heave with excitement. It was a live porn show and she was part of the audience. Jenny pushed her hand down under her harem pants and felt the moistness. Oh yes, she was wet again. Jenny moved her hand lower and felt her fun button -- oh fuck yes -- her clit was swollen and throbbing like never before. But this time, she was smart. She tugged on her bottoms and slid them down to her knees before fingering her soaking wet pussy.

"Not making that mistake again," she thought, plunging her fingers in deeper as she watched the red-head swallow that long thick cock.

Then, again, a pang of conscience. Wasn't this wrong? This was the second time this very night that she had been a peeping Tom -- or Tommie -- whatever they called the women. More than just wrong, wasn't it perverted? At least a little bit? And, what if whoever was in the room heard her, especially the way her breathing was now?

"Oh... rat-fuck," she thought, banishing her conscience and rising up slowly to peer through the peep-holes once again. Jenny was aroused again, and she was not going to miss the show.

"I'm in this up to my eyeballs, so I might as well keep going," she thought, trying her best to breath slowly so as not to make a sound. Now the couple was on the bed, the girl's compact breasts rising and falling with each breath, her nipples taut and her lips puffy and wet.

Now the man was fucking the girl's pouty mouth harder, his pre-cum dripping down her lower lip, onto her chin and then his bent shaft. Oh, this was so fucking hot, Jenny thought, as her hand sought out her pussy once again, probing deeper, in and out, keeping time with the cock that fucked that O-shaped mouth in front of her. The redhead sucked his long curvy cock even faster now, her head bobbing up and down and suddenly, without warning, the man's head went back, then snapped forward as he let out a terrible groan and shot a huge load of white spunk into the redhead's perky little mouth. Too much - way too much for her mouth.

She gagged, but wouldn't stop sucking. Down on that big cock she went again, as yet another load of cock spunk shot out of that quivering prick, with the creamy load spilling over the girl's parted white teeth and panting tongue, filling the inside of her mouth to overflow so that the excess spunk leaked out and trickled down the left side of her chin like molten white lava.

The pretty redhead laughed, gulped down the sticky sperm and licked the dripping cum from her lips. What a sight. He laughed too, and then Jenny heard it clearly - he had not spoken a word, but now, the laugh. She knew that laugh, she knew that voice very well. No, she thought, it couldn't be - impossible, of all people - then he turned toward what he must have thought was the mirror, and smiled as he ran his fingers through his tossled hair. The curly salt and pepper hair Jenny knew so well - because she had fingered it herself so often over the years - it was Guy!

Jenny's mouth dropped open and her breathing almost stopped. There, on the other side of the two-way mirror, was... she could hardly believe her eyes - her husband, Guy! That timid, embarrassed, worn-out, "I'm too tired tonight", poor excuse of a lover - that Guy - and there he stood, with a stupid shit-eating grin on his face, with globs of cum still dripping from his shriveling dick, smiling down at that cum-sucking bitch redhead, that little cunt, who was still licking up the leftover cum on her hands and tits from the slutty blowjob she had just given - that whore - and smacking her lips, like she was licking icing from a cupcake. And now Guy was sinking to his knees to lick that slut's dripping cunt! But, he never did that to his own wife - Jenny stared in shock and amazement. This was just too fucking much!

Jenny shut her eyes, put her hand to her chest, felt her heart beating wildly. Too much, all too much. All of a sudden, she felt warm, very warm. She put her hand to her head, and then... everything started to spin. Out, back... she had to get out... she turned around, lurched, began to run back in the direction she came from, her eyes red with tears, her breath ragged. She hit something, bumped her head, then her arm, no matter... just get back... then she saw the light from the walk-in closet and ran toward it, then out to the master bedroom. She heard the secret passage door click shut behind her as she stumbled and tumbled in the darkness toward the bed... fell on top of it and simply sobbed into the pillow.

It wasn't long before her breathing became regular again and she felt a calmness returning. There was a noise outside in the hallway, a commotion - voices, laughter, giggling, someone shushing someone, the other person laughing even louder. They were all female voices, and they were passing right outside the room. Jenny got up, moved quickly to the door, opened it just a crack, and there, moving down the hallway to her right were - oh, there must have been at least a dozen of the party-goers, all women, all still in costume, and all pretty tipsy. Their faces gleamed with excitement and anticipation. They were on their way to something that was just for girls, it seemed, and something that was secret and special.

Jenny stepped out to the hall, curious, and perhaps a little excited herself.

"Where are you going," she asked a thin babydoll-clad blonde.

The blue-eyed waif looked at Jenny and put her finger to her lips.

"Shhhh, you can come along, but don't tell - we've been bad girls and we're going to Hell."

Swept along with the crowd, like a gaggle of geese, Jenny found herself once more through an open door and thrust into a dark passageway, then brought up abruptly, as the crowd merged into single file and then, one by one, the girls in front of Jenny disappeared. In a moment, Jenny saw why - the line led to a giant chute - a slide that went down, around, and into an inky darkness.

Jenny hesitated, then heard a voice behind her.

"Go ahead, do it."

She felt a shove. Down Jenny went, feet in front, butt slammed against the slippery surface, with nothing to hold onto and no idea where she was going. Then it was down, down, down and around, twirling, swirling, until - whump, a soft landing on something firm but fluffy, at the entrance to a cavernous, well-lit room. Jenny looked up to find herself face to face with a petite blonde in a red bustier, with little red horns on her head and a tail growing out of her butt.

"Let's go, honeybunch," chirped the perky little devil as she helped Jenny to her feet, "those cock-suckers behind you will knock your ass into next week if you don't move it."

"Thank you, I think," murmured Jenny as she looked over her companion with a combination of shock and surprise.

"You're... um... oh, where the fuck did I put that?" mumbled the little demon, pulling scraps of paper out of a concealed pocket. Finally, she found something written on the back on an envelope.

"Honest to God, I think I'm losing my fucking mind sometimes." She was peering at the writing. "Ah, here it is. You're Jenny, and allow me to welcome you to the Underworld."

Jenny stared. "The Underworld? Oh, sure - but, how do you know my name?"

"We know more than you think," replied the demon with a sly smile, "but I'll explain it all later." The demon took Jenny by the arm and propelled her forward. "Name's Cynthia, but you can just call me Cyn."

Jenny was about to comment, but when she looked around, she became so engrossed in what she saw that she could hardly speak. In the middle of the great room was a large dance floor, filled with guys and gals dancing, drinking, pawing, petting and partying, while off to the side were row upon row of rooms, all with glass fronts, some dark, others lit up well enough so that Jenny could see the people inside, but hard to tell what they were doing. How weird.

"If this is Hell," Jenny began, thinking she'd play along with the game, "how come there's no fire and brimstone, no guys with pitchforks, and..."

"Oh, please," Cyn said, rolling her eyes, "do you goody-goody types still fall for that shit? Pitchforks?? You think we're fucking farmers?"

"Ok, never mind, but, speaking of fucking," retorted Jenny, gesturing to the couples dirty dancing in the middle of the big room. "I see all these half-clad hotties getting it on with half-naked, big-dick studs - and nobody looks like they're being punished or tortured. So how can this be Hell?"

"Hello! Did you ever take an 'Admin' course?" queried Cyn, shaking her head in disgust at such naiveté. "This is Level One," explained Cyn, with elaborate patience, "the Temptation Division. My people have nothing to do with Level 7 - which, believe me, you don't want to."

But before Cyn could finish her answer, Jenny stopped dead in her tracks and grabbed the demon's arm, pointing to one of the rooms fronted all in glass, where a couple that Jenny knew very well was sitting on a bed.

"That's Jeff and Kimmie, our neighbors, and they're the goody-goody types you like to make fun of. She volunteers at the homeless shelter and he counsels runaway teens. They're wonderful people and a very happy couple. What are they doing here?"

"They're not 'here' at all," responded Cyn airily, "they're right in their own home." Cyn turned to Jenny and gave her one of those know-it-all smiles. "If we step into the room, bingo - in a flash we are transported to wherever they are, but they can't see us, and they don't even know we are there."

Jenny could not believe her eyes.

"It's very high-tech," continued Cyn, with a note of pride in her voice. "We've got lots of talent down here, you know, including a shit-load of those Hollywood pricks and even a couple of NASA engineers, all of them working on this for years. No more following people around, waiting for the right moment to tempt them and all that nonsense. Now-a-days, we just pick our subjects, set the coordinates to a juicy spot, say - the computer nook, poolside, or laundry room, and bingo, our sensors pick up forbidden thoughts."

"Laundry room?" Jenny said, unable to contain her surprise.

"You'd be surprised," laughed Cyn, "but, hey, see that light blinking on top of this room? That means the sensors have picked up some serious lust vibes. Come on, follow me into the room. They can't see or hear us - unless we want them to - and I'll show you how we can help out your friends here without them suspecting a thing."

As Jenny followed Cyn into the room, the puzzled harem-girl felt like this was an out-of-body experience. While Cyn sauntered over to the photo-littered far wall and made some lascivious motions with her tongue and body as if to foreshadow what was sure to come, Jenny simply sat down on the carpet a few feet away from where Jeff and Kimmie were talking. It was just like Cyn said, the visitors from Hell were right there in the room with the married couple, but Jenny and Cyn were like ghosts - no one noticed them at all.

12