The Switch

Story Info
The tables are turned.
858 words
3.67
25k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a long work day...tired I walk to the car laughing and saying good bye to my staff. Glad to be off again tomorrow I quickly call you to tell you I'm on my way to the hotel. The phone rings, and rings. I roll my eyes when your voicemail kicks in. I leave a slightly annoyed message about not being able to reach you before adding that I'm on my way.

Picking up my room key which you left with the front desk. I walk into the room, I close the door as I step into the room expecting to see you in your usual submissive pose on your knees awaiting my orders, but you are not there. My eyes scan the span of the floor space and you are no were to be found.

Having a brief moment of panic, my insecurities begin to hit me as I think you may have run out of time and simply left. Walking across the room, I am surprised when I find in the bathroom, I push the door open to find you standing there leaning against the vanity....in jeans and a Michigan t-shirt I try not to smile as you hit me with the familiar grin you get when you know I like what I see.

Stepping into the bathroom I ask what your doing when you tell me to get on the floor. Rolling my eyes I start to walk past you and you step into my path. Looking at me you say with authority I said get on the floor. I hesitate watching as you grab my hand guiding me where you want me to go. Standing in front of me you a pull a tie out of your pocket and blind fold me and position me on my knees. I listen as you undo your pants. I bring my hands up as a way to compensate as a loss of my vision but you stop then. Explaining that last night I was wrong, I was selfish and neglected to think of you, I wanted thing my way....tonight we will do it your way. My clit begins to throb at the thought of being dominated by you. Grabbing my head you guide your cock into my mouth, and I moan as I take you all the way in. The first few strokes are slow and soft I am shocked when you clench your hands in my hair and ram your cock down my throat, punishment for the bad that I have done. You love the feel of my tongue and the suction of my lips as you guide my head where you want it to go.

Pulling away you stand me up. Leaving my blind fold in place you pull up my top and begin to suck on my tits circling your tongue around my hard nipples. Tilting my head up you kiss me before sliding down my pants.

Standing there bottomless you take your hand slide it against my clit before poking into my hot wet opening. I moan as you push in and pull out. Grabbing my hand, you slowly lead me to the bed before placing your hand between my shoulder blades and pushing me forward bending only at the waist leaving my feet to remain on the floor.

I listen as you walk to the night stand to retrieve something. Assuming it is a condom I spread my legs farther apart to allow full access when you return.

I am shocked when I feel the lube trickling down my ass. I begin I stand up but you forcefully place your hand on my back to stop me. Guiding me back down you explain I was bad last night and I now owe you, you plan to collect your payment from here.....rubbing your finger against my tight ass as you gently push into the opening. I say nothing and listen as you explain you are going to go slow but I must provide 10 strokes as payment for my bad behavior. Understanding and willing to submit I mentally prepare to take my punishment I ease back onto the bed.

You poke your fingers preparing my virgin ass for your penetration. There is a hint of pain as you add an additional finger. Satisfied I am no long tensing against you, you begin to work the tip in. My ass is tight and requires some effort and patience on your part. You watch me with enjoyment as you know you have complete control. Once you have worked your way in you tell me I must count your strokes. In and out I gasp tensing as I say one.....in and out I don't say anything I moan as you begin to rubbing my clit....in and out I say three. You stop and tell me it only counts if I say it out loud so now we start back at one.....Shocked by both the dominance and slight hint of anger in your voice I comply counting to 10 with no mistakes. I take it, whispering I am sorry for last night as you pull out.