The Switch

Story Info
A male Dom submits to his female friend.
2k words
4.33
19.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers

One afternoon, we were sitting there chatting, speaking about random topics that came to mind. She said to me, "You know what I want? I want a man who can let me be in control sometimes. Not a 24/7 sub, because that is such a turn off, but someone who can let me enjoy myself for once without looking at me weird after."

I must say, the idea completely intrigued me, so I gave it some thought. And once I decided that I was willing to help her dreams come true, I had to find an opportunity to make it happen.

Finally, one weekend worked where our obligations could be put aside, and I invited her over for dinner. It was a small thing, some bread and cheese on the table. After a while, I walked over to her and kissed her. She was expecting it, as we had been flirting for years.

After a glass of wine, I asked her if she was intrigued enough to play a game. When she smiled coyly, I took her to where the bedrooms were, and told her that her outfit for tonight was in the bedroom, on the dresser. And when she was dressed, come find me in the master bedroom.

I couldn't imagine the look on her face when she looked and saw that it was a strap on toy, seven inches long, and four inches around. It is flesh colored, and looks very realistic, even to the balls underneath. It took her five minutes, but felt like thirty, when I heard her hand on the doorknob.

In preparation for the night, I took a nice hot bath and shaved my testicles, and left what is called a "landing strip" on top of my cock, which is not small in the least, but that is for another story, at another time. I relaxed as much as I could as I waited for her entrance, but when I heard her walking down the hallway, heading towards the door, my prick immediately stood up, and was as excited as I.

She tentatively opened the door, and she at first looked slightly embarrassed, then shocked, and finally slightly lost in a slight euphoric place. After a few moments, I broke the silence, thinking about what I like to hear when I am playing with a playmate.

"Ma'am…your cock is so big. Please bring it closer… I want to stroke your cock." She walked towards me, feeling more confident with each step. By the time she got to me, she looked at me with nothing but pure lust and desire in her eyes. I reached up and stroked it slowly, telling her how big and beautiful her cock was, putting my face closer and closer to it, watching the resolve take over her face, as she put a hand on my head, and told me gently, but firmly to suck it. I slowly opened my mouth, and looked into her eyes, as I let my tongue glide playfully over the head of her cock. I felt her legs get a little weak, but I continued on, until I finally took the whole head into my mouth, and started slurping on it as I sucked on it. Looking in her eyes, she looked lost in her mind, lost in my eyes, as I was giving her the visual and audible stimulation she enjoyed.

After a few minutes of this, she started to feel more comfortable. She did have a questionable look on her face, then, she said, at first timidly, but then with resolve, called me her slut. She realized, and I felt the subtle change, that tonight, she was in charge, that she made the rules.

After making her cock wet as much as possible, I started stroking her cock, making the whole thing glisten as I lubricated it. She finally looked down and said "Deeper, slut…take it deeper." I couldn't resist, as I slowly raised my hands to her ass, and pulled her deep into me, feeling the head of her dick passing the top of my throat. Her hips started bucking, and though I know that the base of the cock barely had any contact with her clit, I knew that she was enjoying it as much as I was.

It was hard to not try to take control, but I was able to restrain myself. Then, I heard her say to me, "slut, on all fours." I did, and I didn't see where she went, but I heard her behind me. Then I heard a couple of sounds, then felt the cool gel on my anus, as she worked two fingers around the edge, then gently pushed in just past the entrance. I was in exquisite heaven, never feeling a sensation like that before. I was beginning to anticipate the rest of the evening.

She reached down and played with my balls, and ran her fingertips over the head of my cock, which was rock hard before, but even more so now. She smoothed the precum over it, and began talking to me as she played. "My… isn't your clit huge tonight. You must really like me with this big dick. You are such a slut, you know that, serving me like this, letting me play and use you as I desire…such a good slut."

I have never understood how it felt to be called that (without it being in jest), nor did I think the playmates I have played with enjoyed it, but did it mainly to appease me, but hearing myself referred to endearingly as a slut…I felt that I purred. It was a feeling of belonging for the moment, and I strangely saw the appeal.

After a moment or two of playing like this, she told me to get on the bed, and hold my legs up. I slowly complied, and before I knew it, she was licking my balls, and underneath my balls, as she slowly fingered my ass, starting with one finger, and then two. It took all my composure to not cum instantly. I was staring down at her, and I don't know if I had the look of euphoria that I felt, but she knew I was completely enjoying myself.

She reached up, and pushed my cock aside along with the balls, and started fingering my ass with her middle finger. She would push it all the way in, burying the finger in. I don't remember moaning, but I heard it. It was almost surreal, and yet, felt wonderful, and when she pushed in a second finger, I was completely hers for the evening. I think she sensed this, when she stood up, looked me in my eyes and asked me if I wanted her to fuck me. I answered yes. She smiled, and said "beg."

I don't know where all the words came from, but without thinking, I was running off at the mouth begging her to fuck me. Please ma'am. Fuck me ma'am. Fuck me with that big cock of yours. Stretch my ass out, please ma'am. Please, fuck me ma'am.

I felt her pushing the head of her cock into me before I realized what was going on. I think the first time someone takes a cock must be a humbling experience; at least it was in my case. I felt her stretching me, slowly at first, controlling her lust with patience not rushing it, making sure she didn't hurt me by stretching me too fast. I couldn't believe I took it all. It did hurt a bit, but any stretching does. But I took it, and enjoyed it, glad that she lubed me up before hand, knowing how much more it would hurt if she didn't. Then, once she was assured that she could fuck me, she started thrusting faster and faster. She took my legs and put them on her shoulders as she buried her cock in my ass.

She was pounding away, enjoying the look of passion and desire on my face, when I yelled out for her to let me cum. "Ma'am… please can I cum... I will be a good slut… please, just let me cum." She reached down, and no more than three strokes, and my cum was shooting in the air, landing on my stomach and my chest.

After I felt the release, she told me to rub it in. My chest and stomach was a sticky mess of cum. She slowly pulled, out, and crawled up a little bit, and used her hands to massage the cum further in, with her breasts and dick dangling as she did. She looked like her fantasy came true. I was ready to try to get her to cum when she looked down at me and told me that she wasn't done.

"I want your ass in the air and your shoulders on the ground." Bewildered, I turned over. When I did, she told me that I was a good little slut, and to hold my ass wide open for her. I did, and she pushed her cock in all the way, one stroke, taking me by surprise and gasping. As I held my cheeks open, she put both hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading them as she pounded away, mercilessly fucking my ass, with echoes of "yes ma'am" and "slut" being muttered and moaned during the entire time she stretched my previously virgin ass. After what seemed like an hour, but looking at the clock was only 10 minutes, I felt my cock stirring again, getting almost as rock hard as it was before. She must have sensed this, because she reached around, and started stroking my cock yet again. "Good… my slut is definitely enjoying this."

She slowly pulled out again, and told me that I was to ride her. She lay on her back, and I slowly eased myself down on her cock. I placed my hands down on her breasts, and used them for balance. Her nipples were so rock-hard, and how I didn't try to pinch and tease them, I will never know. Once down, I placed my hands behind me and started riding. She started teasing my nipples, still sticky from earlier, and then started twisting and teasing her own… after a couple of minutes, precum was dripping out of my cock yet again. I couldn't help myself…it was wonderfully new and exciting. I knew she was on the brink of something, needing something more and soon. She told me to turn around and make her cum while riding her dick. I slid off slowly and enjoyed the feeling of being stretched.

I went and got a dildo out, and climbed on her cock once again. I went and got a longer dildo, and slowly climbed on top of her, and slid down so that her cock was in my ass, and took this new dildo, and slowly fucked her between the straps of her cock harness, and we slowly fucked each other, enjoying the stretching. The closer she came to cumming, the harder I slammed down on her cock, watching how wet and delicious this new toy looked going in and out of her wet hole. I enjoyed the look, the touch, the feel of her cock penetrating me as I tried to take more and more, all the while, filling her void with nice deep thrusts. After a few minutes like this, she came hard, thundering, thrusting pushing deeper, and deeper into me, making feel more open as I ever been. I felt great, knowing I was making her fantasy come true. Knowing this, I shot my second load without touching my cock.

As I came, I slowly began to feel the exhaustion. I climbed off, and saw the sweat glistening off her skin, and around her eyes. I crawled up and kissed her face, and lie down next to her, feeling her turn and lay on me, her cock on my thigh as we caught a few hours of sleep.

I got up some time in the middle of the night to take a shower, needing to rinse clean all the cum and sweat off me. A couple of moments later, she joined me in the shower, and came near me. I held her close in my arms, and kissed her. After the moments passed, we crawled back into bed and then kissed me softly on the cheek, saying thank you, as we held each other until sunrise.

Mr Thick
Mr Thick
90 Followers