The Switch

Story Info
A sub takes control for a night.
4.8k words
4.66
14.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A special thank you to Azul for editing my story again. I could never write these stories without your help Azul. Thank you so much.

*

You called and told me that we were going to go out for dinner tonight. You said you'd be home by 6 and I should be showered and ready to go. You would run in, take a shower, and then we were off. I took my time showering and getting ready. Shaving my legs, arm pits, and trimmed my pussy nice and close. I powdered my body before getting dressed and pulled my hair back into clips. I picked out a short black miniskirt and a black blouse that buttoned up the front. I put on my black lace bra, but no panties. I slipped into the miniskirt, and then I put on the blouse, although I left just enough of the buttons undone to torment you during dinner.

I was in the office when you got home. I yelled hello and told you that I was already ready and that I'd meet you by the front door when you were ready. I didn't want you to see me before we left the house. I heard the shower turn off and I slipped out of the office and went into the front room. I was sitting quietly on the couch when you came downstairs. You looked wonderful in your dark blue slacks and a blue striped long sleeved button down shirt. I stood up and watched with a smile as you saw me for the first time that night. Your expression said it all. I was so happy to have pleased you. We kissed, our tongues entwining as I reached down and stroked your cock.

"You know darling, we don't have to go to dinner." you said.

"Oh yes we do baby." I reply "You need your energy." We walked to the car, your arm around me. I love being in your arms. I turn and kiss your neck. You let out a soft moan.

"We'll never make it to the restaurant if i keep that up," you said to me.

"It's your job to keep it up," I whisper in your ear. You opened the car door and as I got in, my skirt slid up just enough to show you my long legs.

"Oh God!" I heard you murmur before you shut the door.

After you got in the car, I asked you about your day and we talk all the way to the restaurant. I love hearing about the projects you are working on and the way you take interest in what I'm working on. Almost too soon, we arrive at the restaurant and you left the car to open the door for me. As I stood up and got out of the car, my skirt slid up just a bit more to flash you. By the look on your face, I deduced that you thought you caught a glimpse of my pussy.

"Are you wearing panties?" you asked.

"Maybe." I smile at you. I could tell you began to stiffen just thinking about it. You put your hand on the small of my back and led me into the restaurant. We were seated at a booth in one of the quieter corners of the restaurant. As I sat across from you, I bent over just enough so you to got a clear shot down my blouse to show you I was wearing your favorite bra.

"I can't wait to take that bra off when we get home." you told me. I just smiled at you and acted innocent. During dinner, I slipped off one of my shoes and started rubbing my foot up and down your leg. You were so surprised by this, that you lost track of what you were talking about. I gently reminded you where you were in the story. You kept trying to ignore my foot, but found it difficult as it went up into your lap and my toes began to massage your cock.

"Baby," you murmured, "You're looking for trouble." I innocently looked you in the eye and suggestively suck on the straw in my drink, just to tease you. You watched it slide in and out of my mouth, as my lips wrapped around it. I gently sucked on the straw as you watched my mouth move on it. You let out a low moan and I felt your pants dampen underneath my foot. I could tell that my actions were causing the precum to drip out of your rock hard cock.

It was soon time to leave, as we noticed we were the only ones left in the restaurant. I took the opportunity to pretend to drop something, so I could bend over in front of you to pick it up. It was then that I reveal to you that I didn't have panties on. I felt your hand reach down to massage my naked ass before whispering in my ear "that's mine."

We went out to the car and got in. Before you started the engine, you turned to me and kissed me deeply, your thumbs brushing over my hard nipples though my shirt. "You have been very naughty teasing your master tonight" you told me. "For that, you will have to be punished." You first command was for me to lift my skirt. I felt like a tease slowly pulling the fabric of my miniskirt up to show you my trimmed pussy. You then command me to spread my legs and play with myself on the ride home. I did as you told me to like I always do, with no hesitation. At that moment, you were in charge and it was my job to please you. Pretty soon the car began to smell like me. You could hear how wet I was as my fingers slid in and out of my pussy. I look over and saw you stroking your cock through your pants.

We pulled up to a red light and you told me to give you my fingers. I removed my fingers from my pussy and put them up to your lips. You sucked my fingers, savoring my juices. "God baby, you taste good" you murmured. When the light changed you told me to continue to play for the rest of the ride home but I was not to cum. The rest of the ride home was silent except for my moans and whimpers and the sound of my fingers diving in and out of my wetness.

When we arrived home, you again opened my car door. You helped me stand up, but held me against the door, as your hand slid between my legs and along my wet lips. Your fingers easily slide inside of me and I saw a wicked smile cross your lips. "I can't wait to slip my cock inside of you." you told me.

Once we get inside, you told me to lose the skirt. I dropped it just inside the front door. You then told me to slowly unbutton my blouse. I did, and I watched you watch me. A quick glance down at your crotch showed me that I definitely have your complete attention. "Drop the shirt." you told me, and I let it slide off my shoulders. "Undo your bra." I did and let it fall to the floor. You stood there for a few minutes just looking at me. I tried to cover myself after a moment, self conscious. You murmured "uh uh." and I brought my hands back down to my sides. You told me to spread your legs a bit, and as I did you saw my wetness on the insides of my thighs.

After a few more moments, you came over and wrapped your arms around me. Your fingers began running up and down my back as you kissed me deeply. You turned me around and patted me on the ass. "Upstairs with you slave!" you ordered. You were right behind me on the stairs, your fingers between my legs, playing with my pussy on the way up the stairs.

When we got to the bedroom, I surprised you. I turned to you and dropped a bombshell. "Honey, I know you're in charge," I whispered, "but I want to take charge tonight." That made you smile, and I wasn't sure if it was because you loved the idea or you didn't think I would be able to take charge of you.

"OK," you reply, "You're in charge." you reply. We kissed again deeply as you reached for my exposed breasts. I felt your thumbs running over them as my hands struggled to undo the cuffs of your shirt. I started moaning at the wonderful sensations your touch was bringing to my breasts and sending down to my pussy. I slowly started to undo the buttons on your shirt as I moved my mouth from your mouth, down to your throat. I slid your shirt off your shoulders and you wiggled your arms, making the shirt drop to the floor. My lips were on your adam's apple and I felt it bob as you swallowed and began to breathe deeper.

As I turned my attention to your nipples, my hands moved down to your pants. I unbuckled your belt and pulled it through the belt loops, letting it fall to the floor. I licked your right nipple first and then your left. I slid my hands up the bulge in the front of your Dockers as I slowly sucked your left nipple into my mouth. Your hands were on my nipples, twisting them, tugging at them. You pushed your cock into my hand, grinding up against it. I bit your nipple in response, which caused a sharp intake of breath. I suckled at your nipple as I stroked your cock more. It felt like it was straining to escape the confines pants.

I felt you take your hands from my nipples and start to undo the button of your pants. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Giving you better access to my cock." you reply.

"Who's in charge tonight?"

"You, but..."

"No buts. I don't remember asking you to undo your button, did I tell you to do that?"

"No."

"Just so we're clear, my love, you will address me as Ma'am. The proper reply should have been 'No, Ma'am.' Also, remember, I am in charge. You will only do what I say. If you disobey me or even if you take charge again, that belt won't remain on the floor. I will use it on your ass. Do I make myself clear?"

The tone of my voice stunned you. You never, in a million years, thought I would be able to talk to you that way. You can tell by my words and my tone that I would have no problems doing as I said. You weren't sure exactly how you felt about this, but you very smartly gave the proper response "I'm sorry Ma'am."

My hand went back to your pants and I continued to rub your cock through your pants, not failing to notice that it was now harder than it was before. I kissed you again and my tongue slid into your mouth. My other hand began to play with your nipples, twisting them and tugging them just as you did to mine a short time earlier. You began to respond to my kisses. It felt that you were finally over the shock of my little speech. Your hands surround me and began to run up and down my back. You started to put your hands on my ass and I felt you almost pull me closer to you. I felt you pause before you remembered who was in charge and stop your attempts to pull me closer. You simply caressed my ass cheeks.

I know you were dying for me to take your pants off, judging from the precum that soaked through your pants again. I broke our kiss and ask you if you want me to take your pants off. "Yes, Ma'am." you quickly replied, sounding relieved. I knelt down in front of you and knew that your mind was reeling. You were thinking of all the times I've knelt before you and sucked your cock. I looked up at you as I brought my mouth to the front of your pants and began to kiss your cock through the fabric of your pants. My one hand went around to your ass to push you closer to my face; the other hand cupped your balls through your pants. I looked up and saw your eyes closed. I wasn't sure if you closed them from frustration or in pleasure. I opened my mouth wider and my lips surrounded the bulge in your pants, sucking you through your pants.

"Oh God." you moaned. My hands were kneading your ass and your balls. I continued to suck on your cock and play with your ass and balls until you were whimpering. I undid the button on your pants and unzipped them. I slid your pants down, releasing your cock. I heard you sigh as your cock springs free from your pants.

I smiled as I knelt down in front of you. Your cock was standing at attention but I didn't touch it. There is a silence as you looked down at me, wondering what's going on. I continued to kneel and look at it in silence. You finally couldn't stand the suspense any longer and said "Honey?" I looked up at your face and my demeanor changed.

"Step out of your pants and underwear, get rid of your shoes and socks and lay on the bed," I commanded you in my most furious of voices. I saw you smirk.

"Are you really going to go through with this?" you asked. I responded by picking up your belt. I doubled it over and smacked the fleshy part of your ass with it.

"Do not question me again. Lie on the bed, now!"

Without another word you laid on the bed, staring at me. The shock of me using a belt on your ass helped you realize that I was truly in charge. I was not my normal submissive self. I was dominating you plain and simple. I took your wrists and cuffed them to the bedposts. I then moved to your feet and fastened the restraints around your ankles, the other end securely attached to the base of the bed. You were now laying there naked and spread eagle. "You are not to speak another word until I tell you you can. You may moan, whimper, grunt, but you may not speak another word. Nod if you understand me." I commanded you. You nodded.

I left the room for a moment and came back carrying a box. I set the box down on the nightstand and opened it up. I reached in and took something out. You couldn't see what it was. I leaned over the bed and stroked your cock a few times. You then felt me sliding something on your cock. Judging from the feel, you realized I slid a cock ring on your cock.

I pulled a chair up next to the bed where could can see me clearly and put the box down on the floor next to the chair. I scooted down in the chair and put one foot on the side of the bed and one foot on the nightstand, my pussy was wide open in front of you. I slowly started to rub my pussy, while I played with my nipples. You could see my pussy getting wetter and hear my breathing getting deeper. I slid two fingers inside my hole, while massaging my clit with my thumb. My hips started to rock as I slammed my fingers in harder. As I climaxed I took my fingers out and brought them to my mouth and sucked the juice off, just as you did when we were in the car. "You're right, my pet, I do taste good." I bragged to you causing you to let out a soft moan.

I reached down into the box and pulled out the dildo you bought for me. I slid it over my pussy and got it wet with my juices before I brought it to my mouth. I sucked on the dildo just like you wanted me to suck on your cock. I placed the dildo back inside my pussy and started to fuck myself with it. My head was tilted back and my eyes were shut. One hand began moving from one nipple to the other, pinching, squeezing, tugging, and twisting. The other hand was pumping that dildo in and out of my pussy as fast, deep and hard as I could. It almost seemed like I had forgotten you were even there. I was so lost in the moment. My hips rose off the chair to meet the dildo, driving it in even further. My moans were getting louder. My hand moved from my nipples to my clit and I began to rub my clit while I fucked myself with the dildo. I'm whimpered and began to breathe raggedly. My hips thrusted up and the muscles in my legs tensed as the orgasm ripped through me. I screamed loudly as I climaxed hard. After what seems like an eternity to you, I lowered my hips again; my head still tilted back, eyes still shut, and the dildo still shoved up into my pussy.

I finally reached down and took the dildo out. I moved to the bed to straddle your face. "Clean me up." I commanded you as I lowered my pussy to your mouth. I spread my pussy lips for you and felt your tongue dive into me, twirling around, trying to get every drop. I moved myself back and forth as your tongue lapped at me, cleaning up the cum that has leaked out all over. You moaned with pleasure as you licked at my treasure trove, lapping up my juices. Your tongue played with my clit for a moment before I raised myself off from your face. "No pet, I have other plans for you." I told you.

I looked at your cock, swollen and purple. "I'm going to remove the cock ring, but you are not to cum until I tell you that you can. Do you understand me?" I waited for the weak nod before I slowly crawled down your body to remove the cock ring. After it was removed I stroked your cock for a bit as you first gasp, then let out a low moan. I continued to stoke your cock as I lowered my mouth and licked the tip of your cock. To your disappointment, my mouth didn't stay there, but moved to the inside of your right thigh, planting kisses. You could feel me kissing and sucking the inside of your thigh until I finally raised my head in triumph. "I just marked you as mine. I left a mark so that every time you see it, you'll remember this night."

I crawled up your body and began to suck and nip at your nipples. My hand barely touched your cock, teasing it with light touches. My mouth moved between one nipple then the other, alternately sucking and biting. My hand laid flat on your cock as your hips rose slightly. My mouth moved down your chest to your belly button and my tongue made lazy circles around it, while my hand began to move up and down your cock. I teased your belly button and your cock for awhile, before moving my mouth from your belly button to your cock.

I licked your cock slowly; tongue flat, while my fingers circled your belly button. Then I changed their placement, my tongue on your belly and my hand on your cock. My other hand slid down between your legs, running up and down, cupping your balls, then sliding down to your ass. My tongue dove into your belly button as I gently squeezed your balls; my tongue dipped in and out, my hand was still stroking your cock, as my other hand slid down further between your legs.

My mouth moved down to your cock and my tongue flicked over the tip as my finger pressed up against your asshole to tease you. You moaned out of frustration. I knew what you wanted, but I was taking my time. The pre-cum was oozing from the tip of your cock. I removed my hand from between your legs and slid my fingers through your precum before sliding my precum coated fingers back between your legs and pushing against your asshole. My tongue lapped the rest of the precum off the tip of your cock.

I felt you tense at the intrusion of my fingers into your ass, so I paused while sucking the tip of your cock, until you relaxed again. My fingers started to slide deeper into your ass, just as I slid your cock deeper in my mouth. You moaned again, as your hips rose off the bed, showing me how much you were enjoying this. I slowly slid both fingers in and out, taking my time. My tongue slid up and down your shaft inside my mouth and I heard your breathing getting faster and ragged.

My fingers start thrusting in harder, faster, and deeper. Your cock slid into my mouth deeper as I sucked you harder. I slowed it down again, lazily sucking your cock, feeling every ridge with my tongue. My fingers were slowly sliding in and out of your ass now. You moaned in frustration and thrusted your hips upward, in an attempt to shove more of your cock deep into my throat. You thought this would get me to suck you faster, but it didn't. To remind you that I was in control, I let my mouth go limp and I just held my fingers deep in your ass until you realized that you must allow me to do what I wished.

I slid your cock almost all the way out of my mouth, my tongue flicked in and out of the slit at the tip of your cock. My fingers slid all the way out of your ass and then slammed back in. You moaned again and your hips thrusted upward. I sucked your cock harder, faster, and deeper again. My fingers slid all the way out of your ass again, then slammed all the way back in, as I gave your ass a good fucking. My other hand caressed your balls, squeezing them, feeling the cum inside. I took your cock deep into my throat and held you there, completely still. My lips were wrapped tightly around the base of your cock as your cock was buried deep in throat. I began to fuck your ass harder while your cock just sat in my throat.

I slowly slid your cock out of my mouth, all the way, and began to lick the shaft again. I licked your balls, including the underside, before I licked the underside of your cock. My fingers were still pumping in and out of your ass. You were whimpering now and I knew you want to cum so badly. "Should I let you cum?" I asked you.

"Please, Ma'am," you replied, "would you please allow me to cum?"

I don't answer. Instead, I slid my fingers out of your ass and took my mouth off your cock. I put the cock ring back on your member before I straddled you. I positioned your rock hard cock at the entrance to my wet throbbing pussy before slowly sinking down. I could feel your manhood filling me as I slowly began to ride your cock, sliding you in and out of me. I leaned over, dangling my breast in your face, bringing my right nipple down to your lips. You opened your mouth to suck it in, but I raised it back up again. I sat upright again to allow my hips to work up and down, riding your hard cock. You watched as I slid my fingers between my legs and began to rub my clit. I continued to play with my clit and ride your cock.

12