The Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were good and wet as I took them and put them in your mouth, letting you suck them. Letting you taste me. You groaned, wanting more. I removed my fingers from your mouth and slid them down your chest. I teased your nipples for awhile before I leaned over and took one in my mouth. I rode you faster, as I bit your nipple, just like you wanted to bite mine.

I released your nipple and bent over, dangling my nipple in your face again. This time when I lowered my left nipple down to your lips, I allowed you to suck it in. I moaned with pleasure as you nibbled on my nipple hungrily. Each time you bit my nipple, my pussy clenched your cock in response. My juices were running down your cock as I reached between my legs and started rubbing my clit again. I pulled my nipple from your mouth and began playing with my nipple with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other. I was riding you hard and deep as I moaned and whimpered. You felt me getting ready to cum and knew that I was lost in the sensations, as I using you as my fuck toy, getting my enjoyment from your cock. You watched me ride you and rub my clit. You watched me play with my nipple. My head was tilted back and whimpers escaped my lips. You thrusted upward to drive your cock in deeper. "Yes!" I screamed, "Yes!" My pussy clenched you as I exploded on your cock, clenching you again with each wave of orgasm.

I slowed the pace down and brought my head upright again. I remembered where I was. I leaned over and kissed you deeply, our tongues dancing before I lifted myself off of you. Warm cum dripped down your cock, onto your balls and your thighs. I kissed my way down your body and licked your cock, balls, and thighs clean as you moaned.

I felt your balls bulging with cum. I took the cock ring off and sucked your cock into my mouth. My tongue slid up and down your shaft inside my mouth, as I worked your cock in and out. I placed my fingers between my legs to get them wet with my cum before I pressed them into your ass again. I knew it won't take long for you to cum now. I slid your cock out of my mouth, holding it in my hand, stroking it, while I pumped your ass with my fingers. "You may cum any time now." I told you, before I took you into my mouth again.

I slid my head down hard, fast and deep, taking your deep into my throat, where I know you longed to be. I moaned as your hips began thrusting, propelling your cock deeper into my throat. My moans vibrated the tip of your cock deep in my throat, just as my fingers found your prostate and I started to massage it. The different sensations are rocking through your body from all directions. I heard you gasp, before you let out a primal like groan and I felt your cock twitch. Load after load of warm thick cum emptied deep into my throat.

I massaged your prostate again and you thrusted deep again and shot more cum into my throat. My throat muscles milked your cock, making sure you had given me all the cum you had. I greedily swallowed every last drop of your delicious cum. I couldn't remember the last time you climaxed that much and it pleased me to know that you climaxed that much for me when I was in charge. I leaned down and cleaned you off, as I always did, to ensure you were completely clean before I released your arms and legs and lay down next to you.

"So, what did you think of me taking charge my love?" I asked you, obviously pleased with what I did. I could see you considering your response as I snuggled closer to your chest.

"That was interesting my pet, but just wait until I get my strength back. Your ass is going to pay for tying me down like that." you answered in mock anger before you began to pepper my face with kisses. Just as I was surrendering myself to your complete control again, I reached down and felt my sensitive pussy, satisfied for that moment.

12