The Switch

Story Info
Two couples develope more intimate relationship.
10.5k words
4.43
73.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/15/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

Prologue: This story is about two couples searching for a deeper relationship.

{ Friday Afternoon Golf }

Sara and Snake Hauk had gotten to know Rena and Rod Rector after each of the guys went to work for AT&E Telephone. They settled in the same neighborhood and over the past several years had became very close. They had been there for each other during the times their children were born and were always helping out during any other times of emergency. They truly cared for one another and supported the other whenever needed.

Snake and Rod had taken Friday off and were enjoying a round of golf at the local country club. They were playing golf primarily to get out of the way while their wives prepared a small birthday celebration for Snake. The two guys were great friends. Snake was turning 35 and Sara; his wife of 12 years just wanted to have an informal cookout to celebrate his birthday.

The guys were just horny ole fun loving redneck guys who would say anything to agitate the other; all in good competitive fun. Snake started the banter as he teed his ball up on the third tee..."if I put this in the fairway, I get to kiss Rena tonight."

Rod laughed out loud and countered, "Oh no, you don't, it's not all about you. If I win I get to kiss Sara." The friendly agitation went on endlessly throughout the round of golf.

Snake thought for a second, and said, "Let's create a little game. Each of us will get one challenge on each hole and the other must duplicate the task to cancel the challenge."

Rod gathered his thoughts and commented, "In other words the person being challenged becomes the protector of his wife's honor."

"Something like that," Snake said smiling. "I'll write each win down and we can see how we come out at the end of the match".

"You know, if this thing doesn't come out even, one of us is in trouble," Rod replied.

"You're not going to chicken out on me are you," Snake asked still pressing the issue?

Rod, always the cautious one, opened a Bud Light, smiled, and said, "OK, but you know this is all in fun. If our wives found out they would cut our balls off."

"Who knows," laughed Snake, "they might like this little game."

"I don't think so," replied Rod, "Rena would get real stingy with that pussy for a few weeks."

Being above average golfers, Snake and Rod had cancelled all previous claims by the time they reached the eighteenth hole. They were all even at that point. Snake; feeling no pain from several beers, decided to up the ante by issuing his next challenge, "Whoever wins this hole gets to fuck the other's wife...deal?"

Rod spoke next, "That means I've got to at-least halve the hole to keep you from fucking my wife."

"That's the way the game works," Snake confidently replied.

"Oh my goodness, you are raising the stakes – going for all the marbles," exclaimed Rod. "My challenge to you is that I will shoot a lower score on this hole and if so, I get to screw Sara. If we both win then we are even and everything cancels out. The girls won't know a thing."

"You're just chicken," Snake said, "I say if I out drive you and you win the hole, I get to screw Sara and you get to screw Rena."

"If Sara knew you said that you wouldn't get any for a month," Rod countered.

They played the last hole and Snake drove his ball slightly farther than Rod. That meant Snake won the first challenge, and was feeling very confident. On the other hand Rod threw a monkey wrench into Snake's over confidence by birdying the hole with a chip-in from off the green. This meant that Rod had won his claim and cancelled all of Snake's challenges. With the birdie Rod had won an extra reward. The match wound up with Rod winning the right to screw Sara only."

Snake sheepishly muttered under his breath, "You were lucky. I was just kidding...no- way, we're going to mention this to the wives. They would have to give final approval and we know they wouldn't do that."

Rod finally had Snake in an uncomfortable position and he was going to apply a little more pressure. "Don't back out Snake, this was all your idea. You made the rules. You've got to, at least, tell Sara what I won."

Snake shot back, "I'll think of something. Hell, I'll tell Rena what I had won up until you made that lucky chip-in on the eighteenth hole."

{ The Cookout }

Sara was busy preparing the potatoes and Rena was chopping up the lettuce to go in the salad. Rena spoke first. "When the guys get home I'll get them to light the grill and put the steaks on. They are supposed to be here around five o'clock."

Sara lightheartedly said, "After a good steak and some nice wine I'll give Snake some birthday pussy tonight. In fact, I probably need it worse than he does."

"Is Snake slowing down any," asked Rena?

"Not really, well maybe, he still wants it more often than I. Maybe both of us have slowed down some with the kids and our jobs wearing us out before bedtime. It's mostly on the weekends now."

Rena agreed, "It's the same with us. The sex is great, on the other hand, that intense excitement we had before and right after we were married is gone. We have just gotten so comfortable with each other. I don't guess we can put that genie back into the bottle."

"Maybe we need another genie bottle. Snake and I know each other so well we just go straight to fucking without a lot of foreplay. Foreplay seems like a waste of time now. Sometimes I wish we could do something to spice it up a bit."

Both of the girls were very open in their discussions about sex. There were not many secrets between them. Sara stated, "Rena, you have told me before that you weren't a virgin when you were married and neither was I."

"Who is anymore," Rena asked?

Sara laughed and continued, "After I started screwing, I remember how horny I would get before each date. As pathetic as it sounds, I just wanted to get a dick in me. I would cum almost as soon as the guy got it in."

Rena asked, "Was Snake you're first?"

"Oh hell no, Snake was my fifth or sixth guy. I did a lot of fucking with the third one. We went together for about a year.

The first time was a fumbling disaster. I was dating this guy in high school and I thought he would be the perfect person to take my virginity. He played football and acted like he was some kind of stud. I let him feel me up pretty good and got horny as hell. When he finally put it in, it hurt like hell. Then he started coming and pulling out at the same time. He shot off all over my pussy. It was a hell of a mess. I was bleeding some from the penetration and that scared the hell out of me."

"Where did this happen," asked Rena?

"It happened at home one weekend while my parents had gone camping. When I saw the mess we made I immediately sent him home, took a shower and cleaned the sheets."

"Did that experience turn you off," asked Rena?

"No, in fact, I was so worked up I finished masturbating in the shower. I was just pissed off that the guy I had picked didn't know shit. I was too embarrassed to date him anymore after that. I actually started dating a guy who had gone off to college. I thought someone with a little more experience would help. Even though we fucked a few times, the chemistry between us wasn't good. He started dating someone else and I started dating his roommate."

"Did it start getting better with the roommate," asked Rena?

"Definitely, this guy knew what he was doing...he was great. He realized that I didn't have much experience and I became his special student. We laughed about it all the time. He taught me how to give and receive oral ...how to achieve a clitoral and vaginal orgasm. He knew how to hit that g-spot and always made sure I had an orgasm before he reached his own. We even did anal a few times. The guy was a real talent in the sex department. I think about him often when Snake and I are making love. No doubt about it; he could give a girl a good fucking."

"Was he big," Rena asked?

In a half hearted laughing manner Sara replied, "Do you mean physical stature or cock size?"

"You know what I mean...cock size," Rena exclaimed as she held her hands slightly apart and arched her eyebrows.

"He wasn't all that big. He wasn't that small either, but he sure knew how to use it. He had a way of angling that thing from down under and massaging that front pubic bone. He could make me come almost immediately. I enjoyed some good fucking with him."

"What happened between the two of you," asked Rena?

With the two of us it was just sex and both of us knew we needed something more fulfilling emotionally. Soon after a couple of brief interludes with other guys I met Snake and we started falling in love. I thought he was so good looking. Snake is no slouch in the fucking department either. He was a little larger than the previous guy.

"How long did you two wait to have sex," Rena asked?

"Not long," replied Sara, "we did it on the second date. We just had so much fun exploring everything you could imagine. Oral sex, both ways, sixty-nine, masturbation, toys, multiple orgasms, anal...you name it...we tried it. By that time I felt like a pro in the fucking department. It was intense and exciting. We found ourselves so compatible sexually I was hooked on it by then.

Rena's curiosity increased with each question. She was actually getting a little turned on hearing Sara's open and honest discussion about her sex life.

Sara's libido also heightened as a result of their conversation.

"A funny thought just entered my mind." commented Rena.

"And what was that," asked Sara?

"I wonder how our husbands got their penis nick names."

Laughing out loud Sara said, "When I first met Snake that was one of the first obscene thoughts I had. In fact, I could hardly wait to see his cock just to see what it looked like. I had conjured up all these images of a long crooked snake-like dick that had a life of its own. It turns out that he has a beautiful cock that pleases me in every way. I just love the way he uses it.

Snake's parents told me that they gave him the nickname as result of his crawling under the bed to hide and when he would come out he would slither on his stomach like a snake. They started calling him Snake and it stuck. I accuse his old man of giving him that name so that he would be popular with the girls. He doesn't deny it."

"And what about Rod's name," Sara asked? Where did it come from?"

Rena answered, "Nothing as interesting as you describe. 'Rod', is just short for Roderick. I must admit I like his name. It keeps me reminded of his dick which really gets hard. I fucked quite a few guys before I met Rod, but never anyone who gets as hard as he does."

"I have told you a lot about my early sex life, how about yours," Sara inquired.

My story is somewhat similar to yours. I actually started masturbating when I was eleven or twelve. I know that sounds young but it felt good and I did it. When I was sixteen I made up my mind that I was going to take my own virginity. I had pretty much decided that I was going to start screwing. So I got one of those hard rubber vibrating dildos and prepared to get that cherry thing out of the way."

"Didn't you want to let some guy take it the first time," asked Sara? "You know like...make it special."

"Not really, I was real shy at first and didn't want some guy laughing at me the first time we did it. I read a lot about how the first time was disappointing and how the hymen would tear and how a girl would bleed. I didn't want that. It would have been embarrassing for me to experience the same situation as you. I just wanted to take off screwing without anyone knowing it was my first time."

"What did you do," asked Sara?

"Like you, I waited until a weekend my parents were gone and planned out the whole thing. First, I stripped completely and placed a beach towel in the center of the bed. Underneath my butt I place some heavy paper towels in case there would be some bleeding. I propped two pillows against the headboard so that I could lean back comfortably.

I had searched the internet to learn as much about my pussy as I could. I found out that the hymen would actually have to be torn to allow free and uninhibited penetration of the penis. Then I got out my little pocket rocket clit vibrator, the cock shaped dildo and some baby oil and went to work."

"Gosh, this is getting me a little excited hearing you tell this. You were just a little slut weren't you," said Sara laughing.

"Yeah, maybe so," Rena continued, "Anyway I took the baby oil and liberally applied it to my pussy. I was already wet. I had read it would help that first penetration to be very sexually excited and well lubricated. I massaged my clit with my left hand and inserted one finger from my right hand into my pussy. One finger is all I could get inside comfortably. When I tried to put the second one in I could feel some resistance. It felt like a thin ring of skin around the inside of the opening.

I started using the little vibrator on my clit and just before I started to come I would quit. I did this several times and each time I would apply some more baby oil. After the baby oil was applied I would take the dildo and repeatedly push it into the entrance. I could feel the cherry stopping the penetration. I kept getting more excited. I couldn't stand it any longer, my gut just arched into the dildo. I just wanted that penetration so bad.

Knowing that it was going to hurt, I decided that the tearing pain would be as I was having an orgasm and probably the best thing to do was push it in real fast and hard. I remember my body was on a razors edge. I had the little vibrator intermittently touching my clit. Finally I couldn't stand it any longer. I grabbed the end of dildo so that it wouldn't slip when I decided to push it in.

The intense anticipation was unbearable. I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth and placed the vibrator on my clit and left it there. When the orgasm started, shock waves ripped through my stomach. The spasms momentarily took my mind off the job at hand. I mustered enough strength amid the clutching and lurching spasms and drove the dildo in deep. I felt an immediate tearing pain shoot from my groin area but I had done it. In a strange way, the pain was erotic. My virgin pussy quivered and clutched the phallus shaped dildo. It did bleed a little but not much. I remember thinking; 'well, I've finally got that out of the way. I felt so stupid with that big dildo hanging out of my pussy.'

I just lay there. I looked down to make sure that it was all the way in. I loved that full feeling. It was new and felt so good. I often re-live the experience over and over in my mind. A few minutes after the pain eased, I turned the vibration on very lightly. It was very soothing. There was no shame or embarrassment. I was actually glad I had done it."

The vibration began to feel exciting. I lubricated my finger with baby oil and started a light stroking on my clitoris. It was a new pleasure awakening; one that came from deep within. That feeling of penetration really felt good. I was hooked from then on. The next orgasm seemed to rumble from the deep inside my womb and explode from my groin.

I was proud and very satisfied with my accomplishment. That's when I started thinking about fucking some guys. To get ready, I tried to wear my new pussy out just masturbating. I was ready to go.

After I got that cherry thing out of the way, I had no reservation about having sex with anyone I dated for a while. I first started late in my junior year of high school and became a real slut. I screwed a lot of different guys. Other girls were doing the same thing, so, I didn't feel too bad. Then after about a year I got concerned about STD's and settled into dating one guy at a time."

"When and how did you meet Rod," Sara asked?

"We were juniors in college. We actually knew each other before but didn't start dating till we were lab partners in class. Both of us were kinda shy and I think that was the mutual attraction."

"When did you start having sex?"

"The first night; it just seemed to be the next step to take. We talked about sex all the time in class. It wasn't any kind of love at first sight or anything like that," said Rena. "He liked it...I liked it...We liked it; it just seemed so natural. He kept coming back for more. I know it sounds corny. We just grew together; maybe screwed together is a better description. We became very comfortable with each other like real good friends. And the sex just kept getting better and better."

"How is the sex now," asked Sara?

"Pretty much like you describe. It's good. Just get a dick in me and I can come almost every time, but the routine part has definitely set in."

Sara continued her line of thinking. "I feel the same way. I have got everything one could ask for...two kids... a nice home... a great husband who I dearly love..., but I would like to put a little more excitement in our sex life. It's getting a little boring."

Sara thought for a while and asked Rena, "Do you think you could ever get so bored that you would have an affair?"

"Oh hell no!" exclaimed Rena. "I don't think my conscience could handle it. Rod means too much to me. I wouldn't do anything to hurt him." Rena thought for a moment and turned the question around. "How about Snake, do you think he would ever have an affair?"

Sara responded, "I would like to think not, but he's no different than most men. If he were in the right situation I wouldn't be surprised if he'd take some woman up on a one night stand. That's just the way he is. I'm not fooling myself like a lot of women do. If he does, I don't want to know about it."

If you found out about it, what would you do," asked Rena?

"I would feel that I would have to divorce him. But that's so hypocritical...sometimes I'm fantasizing about someone else when we're having sex. For all I know he may be doing the same thing. I think it gets to be a matter of pride when a woman finds out their man is fucking another woman. That's 'rejection' and I don't think women handle that too well. In my opinion, it is hard for us to forgive or forget."

"Sometimes I fantasize too, but that's not the same thing as actually doing it." Rena paused for a moment and asked, "Do you think you would enjoy fucking another man if you knew Snake would never find out."

Sara raised her eyebrows, licked her lips, thought out her answer and replied, "No! Not like that because I would always have a guilty conscious, on the other hand, if I knew with absolute certainty that he would approve, I would enjoy fucking another man. It would have to be someone I knew and someone that would turn me on. The catch to all this is I would have to give Snake the same permission and I don't know how to make that work."

"Before I met Rod, I was into some pretty open sex parties. I think I indicated to you that as soon as I got that virgin thing out of the way I took on a steady diet of fucking without many selection standards. It didn't bother me to switch partners. It was just a way of having fun with people I liked. It just made sex real exciting for a couple of years. Strangely, I just got tired of the thrill ride and it was nice to find a special person to share it with. Rod turned out to be that guy."

Sara asked, "Did you ever tell Rod about these times?"

"Yes, it didn't seem to bother him much. I know it seems strange, but in that lab class we had, I would tell him about some of the guys I had fucked the night before. Of course that was before we started dating. I could see that would turn him on. But Rod is so laid back. He just feels that if it is meant for us to be together long term then it will be. I love him for that. I have considered bringing up the subject of swinging just to get a little more excitement back into the sex. I have to admit; fucking someone else is exciting...been there, done that. My fear is that I might hurt him and I can't think of but one couple I would even consider doing it with. I would have to give him the same privileges."

eymach
eymach
136 Followers