The Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no, you caused it," Rod shot back laughing.

About that time Rod and Snake drove up. Sara got the door open just in time to allow all four of them to enter at once. They all laughed as they hurried to get inside out of the rain. Sara took Rena's hand and said, "Come quick, let's go into the kitchen."

Sara took one look at Rena and asked, "You didn't cheat did you?"

"No, did you, you've got lipstick smeared from your nose to your chin," replied Rena laughing.

Sara implored, "Let's not talk too long. I need to get fucked real badly and I think Rod's balls are hurting him too."

"I'm the same way; I need it right now," Rena said. "It was all I could do to keep Snake from coming. He almost unloaded on me one time. I had a hard time stopping."

They rejoined the guys and Sara asked, "Are we all in agreement for next Friday night?

They all replied in unison, "YES!"

Rena looked at Rod and said, "Then let's you and I get home quick; there's some unfinished business to take care of."

{ The First Time }

After taking the kids over to Rena's mom for the weekend, Rod peaked in to see his wife getting dressed for the evening's activities. He took a second look and almost wished that it was him that would be getting between those legs tonight. God, she was beautiful. The tanning bed had worked wonders as her bronze skin accentuated the black spaghetti strapped dress she had chosen. Her fine shaped boobs were barely secured in the silky opaque fabric.

Rena spotted his stare and stood up to show off her new mid-thigh length dress. "Well, how do I look, Stud. Do you think this will get Snake excited?"

"You look great and so sexy. I know it's an overused cliché but you look good enough to eat," Rod was obviously very proud of the beautiful woman he had married. "You know I'm going to be real jealous of that other guy tonight."

"Thank you for saying that," Rena said. "That makes me feel good. I don't care how good the fucking is with Snake. I want you to never doubt that you are my man and nothing will ever change that."

Rod gathered Rena in his arms and said, "Same here."

"And when you get through with Sara, I want you back in our bed. I'll be waiting." Teasingly she asked, "Are you sure you don't want to call the whole thing off?"

"We've already gone too far," replied Rod. You are not kidding me; your panties are already soaked."

"Then you'd better get going, Snake will be over any minute. I'll see you Sunday morning." Rena kissed her husband goodbye. A tear gathered in her eye as she saw Rod drive off. But then she remembered that Snake would be over soon and the excitement began to build. The anticipation made minutes seem like hours.

As Rena waited for Snake she paused to reflect on the step the two couples were about to take. She looked at it as a reinforcement of the love the two couples had for each other. In her mind this would bring them closer and the two couples would more deeply share common family experiences. She went so far as to imagine how it would be to have Snake's baby even though she had already completed her family. She smiled and said to herself, "maybe another time; another place; thank you pill."

Suddenly she was jolted from her thoughts as the doorbell rang. She opened the door and was greeted by a good looking gentleman with a sexy mischievous bad-boy smile on his face. She now, looked at Snake as something of a sex object and her juices started flowing. She paused briefly as he gathered her in his arms. There was no pretense as to their mission. The kiss began soft and slow and their mouths opened wide to engulf more of their budding passion. Slowly Rena placed both hands against his chest and pushed herself away. "Come with me. We've got all night. First let's have a small glass of wine. It'll help me relax."

"You aren't nervous are you? Please don't tease me like you did last week."

Rena laughed and said, "But didn't you get some good pussy from Sara after we left."

"I must admit it was some of the best we've both had in a long time," Snake said. I think all of us are going to like this from time to time."

"I know; when Rod and I got home he was in terrible shape."

"What do you mean," asked Snake.

"His balls were aching so bad he could hardly stand it. They were swollen real tight. The first thing I had to do was give him a blow job just to give him some relief from all the pressure. It seemed like he came a bunch all over my tits. After that, he gave me a slow long-stroke fucking that lasted almost an hour. I loved it. I think his cock was harder than I've ever felt. That's one of the best we've ever had. My pussy was sore for two days.

"Have you had any since last Friday," asked Snake?

"Nope, in fact Rod and I slept in separate beds so that we'd be real horny tonight," replied Rena.

Snake asked again, "Do you think it worked?"

I don't think you have to worry about getting in my pants. When I get like this something is going to have to get me off even if I have to do it myself.

Snake laughed, "I've never seen many pussies that I didn't want to put my cock in. I promise... you'll be getting off like never before."

"You're so bad but I kinda like bad boys." Rena took his hand and said, "Well then sir come with me. I want to show you my bed room. Look at what I setup for us."

As they climbed the stairs, Snake kept his hand on her butt and when they entered the bedroom he stopped her in front of him and pulled her back into his chest. His arms wrapped around her waist and his athletic hands cupped her breast. He lowered his head and kissed that sensitive area between her neck and shoulders.

"Hmmmmm...I like that," purred Rena.

Snake's hand dropped further down the front of her dress. He loved the feel of that slightly bulged stomach indicative of bearing two lovely children.

She backed up more firmly into his embrace and felt his swollen cock lodge itself between her ass cheeks. She wanted to see it, but first....

Snakes eyes adjusted to the dim candle light. He was impressed with her forethought. The bed was covered in pink satin sheets and on each night stand was an array of sex toys; dildos, large and small; small towels on each stand; a warm washcloth; K-Y; Vaseline, baby oil, anal plug and a short terrycloth robe for both of them.

Rena turned in his arms, looked into his eyes and asked, "How do you like my new dress?"

"This dress is the sexiest thing I've ever seen you wear in a long time. You are absolutely beautiful in it but there is one other place it will look better."

"And where is that," Rena asked?

"Hanging on the back of that chair," said Snake as he slowly lowered the zipper in back.

"Then, what are you waiting for," Rena replied, slowly raising her arms.

Snake backed up and held her at arms length admiring the beautiful sight displayed in front of him. All 5'7" of Rena's sexual beauty stood there covered only in a pair of black lace bikini panties and a half bra that allowed a peak of her deep brown colored areolas. The visual was overwhelming. His tight jeans became uncomfortable as his cock swelled.

Rena's playful stroking didn't help that situation until she said, "Let's get these off. They look good on you, but I think you'll feel better when you let that animal out. I've waited long enough; I want to see it." She helped Snake slither out of his jeans.

It was time for her to admire her new man, all 6'2" of him. There he was standing in his navy blue tee shirt and white boxers. The juices in her pussy kept flowing. Her body was in a hurry. Her better judgment told her that they had until Sunday morning to quench their sexual thirst. Brief images of her husband's cock plowing the depths of Sara's pussy kept flashing through her mind. She kept saying to herself, "Calm down, be patient." She moved to him and helped him lift the shirt over his head.

Snake backed her up against the bed and toppled on top.

Rena opened her legs to catch his fall. Her carnal instincts arched her pelvis into his manhood. She was his for the taking. She and Rod had made their decision last week. There were no second thoughts.

Snake pushed himself up on outstretched arms and looked into her passion filled expression. "Your face is so beautiful. I want you badly, may I continue."

"Yes, please," she whispered. "Don't stop till you finish me."

Snake dropped down upon her splayed body and rolled her over. His hand reached around her back and unhooked the bra.

Her breast fell free and felt wonderful mashed against his chest. She wanted more. Her body ached. There was an empty feeling deep in her gut. Slowly, she slid down his chest, tasting every inch along the way. His body was clean layered in a warm manly scent. There was just enough body hair to tantalize her senses.

Her hands opened the waistband of his shorts freeing the one organ she hungrily wanted to see and consume. She paused briefly to get a good look at a new cock; one that she would soon be taking into her pussy. Her gentle fingers tenderly wrapped around his erection. It felt different. Her index finger gently probed pee-tube opening. Her pussy flowed freely with lubricating juices.

Snake looked down between his legs and was struck by the hypnotic gaze that Rena exhibited in looking at his penis. She gently touched it and moved it side to side. He felt her tongue tenderly flick different parts; the frenelum, the corona, the orifice. It was if she were worshipping some kind of phallic sex symbol. She stroked his scrotum and played with that area between his balls and his asshole. It was all so intensely erotic.

Rena began to emit incoherent noises; "mmmm, so beautiful, so powerful, full of life, throbbing." Then she would engulf the head and leave him covered in copious amounts of saliva. She cupped his balls and muttered, "Full of juice, lots of sperm...we've got to get it out." Up and down, she stroked gently.

Her erotic vocalization was almost more that he could bear. He had never been treated to anything so special. He reached down and pulled her back up and over his body and said, "Come here. If you don't stop that I'm gonna cum. I want the first one in that pussy of yours."

Rena crawled back to him, losing her panties along the way. She then laughed and said, "I heard that. That's where I want it. Cum keeps a girl's pussy toned and well fed. I don't guess I can stop you now." They lay there arching into one another; skin on skin. Her loins dropped to each side of his body and his penis nestled between the swollen lips of her vulva.

As Snake arched his hips, the tip of his cock would slightly part those freshly waxed lips. He wrapped his arms around her back below her armpits. The inside of her tender thighs draped around his hips. The feeling was new and different. He noticed a deep gasp escape as she tried to complete the invasion. His teasing would not allow a quick penetration. He would be in control of the first entry. He wanted it slow and memorable; forever branded in his brain the first coupling he would have with his best friend's wife. Their mouth's came together and as much as she tried, Snake's strength kept his cock teasing those swollen pubes.

"Please...please," she begged. "Please put it in. I need it real bad. I haven't had any all week."

Sounding very much in charge, Snake commented, "Are you sure? Once I'm inside your opening you're fucked. There's no turning back. Do you still want it?"

"Oh God yes," Rena begged. I've got to have it. I've been planning this all week. I'm ready; just give it to me Snake. Rod is probably fucking Sara right now anyway. I'm too far gone. Don't make me wait any longer. Please...please do it."

Snake loosened his grip under her arms just enough to allow her legs to open and feel the tip of his cock touch her opening.

Rena squealed and jerked. "Please Snake, let it in. Give it to me."

"Here's a little more." With the assistance of Rena's lubricious overflow, Snake's cock slowly, slowly slid in just enough to be encased. The initial insertion was so very easy.

Rena continued to lunge in an effort to take more of Snake's length.

He admonished. "Be still and I will give it to you a little bit at a time."

Her body slowed even though her pelvis continued an instinctive undulation. She looked into his eyes and pleaded for more penetration. "Please...please...put it in."

"Are you ready for a little more. I want you to feel every inch sinking into your pussy."

"Snake, you've got it in. I'm already fucked. Put it all the way in. Oh, that feels so damn good. Please, start fucking me now. Oh my goodness you're filling me up. Wait...wait I don't want to come too quick...slow down...slow down. Do it real slow."

Snake finally allowed Rena's pussy the freedom to completely engulf his cock. She pushed herself onto her outstretched arms and her clit smashed into his pubic bone. The sensation was almost too much to bear. She was right on edge as her body was close to that point of no return. The intense feeling of fullness returned. She began a gliding motion that allowed her clit to absorb the pleasure generated from Snake's pelvic thrusting.

Rena's initial sexual excitement mellowed into a nice rhythm. Their fucking was now under control as they began to concentrate on those pleasure differences that exist in a new sex partner. A warm feeling, starting deep in her vagina spread all over her body. She loved the feeling of Snake's strange cock moving in and out of her pussy. It was a new-found thrill. She asked, "How does my pussy feel. Do you like it? Describe it to me." She slowed to a stop and looked him straight in the eyes and with very little expression gave him one of those vaginal squeezes that her husband loves.

Snake's eyes widened when he felt her close around his cock. "I'll give you about thirty minutes to quit that. That's a nice milking pussy you've got there. How long did it take to train it to do that," he asked?

A little grin crept into Rena's expression. "I don't know...just natural talent, I guess." Her internal grasping continued.

"Oh, my goodness, you are a natural...Ahhhh." Snake's level of ecstasy escalated further. He began to get a feeling that an orgasm was approaching, but he was going to make sure Rena came first.

Mocking some impatient, she said, "Answer my question...How does my pussy feel?"

He pulled her into his arms and made a deep surge into her depths and said, "It's different; that's what makes it so good and if you don't quit that squeezing I'm going to come too soon. How do you like the feel of that new dick?"

"It's different; harder...harder...deep...deeper. Just shut up and keep fucking me." With her chest heaving on each insertion, Rena cried, "It's...it's working... real good right now. It won't take me long to come ...keep working it like that." The speed of their motion increased. Squishy sounds of well lubricated sex organs filled their ears.

Snake reached up and placed a hand on each breast. Rena's unconscious uninhibited pelvic attack brought him closer and closer to the inevitable. He placed a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and without tenderness squeezed.

Like a bolt of lightning, pain shot directly into the depths of her womb. She dropped to his chest as she raced toward that point of no return.

With the unbelievable strength of passion, Snake rolled her over onto her back and lifted her legs high onto her chest and plunged to her depths.

Without inhibition, she raised her hips to meet his deepest insertion. His plundering cock grew rock solid. Her body had completely transformed itself into an instinctive mass of carnal frenzy, all driven from a male phallus reeking havoc in the depths of her breeding core. They had become one sexual organism in quest of a conclusion to the uncontrolled mating dance.

And then it happened. Instinctively Rena wrapped Snake in her arms and held on tight as their explosion occurred simultaneously. Her abdomen jerked and her vagina clutched and fluttered along the length of his embedded shaft.

An intense charge erupted from deep within his balls and blasted into Rena's reception chamber. He had never felt so much expelled as he spewed from the core of his sexual energy.

Sara's body sensed a swelling of his cock head and warm spurts of cum being discharged deep into the recesses of her vagina. The sensation was overwhelming.

Together, their bodies danced in the spastic tremors of orgasm and from this simultaneous explosion she felt her uterus quake as if it drinking from a fountain of procreation. Her body jerked in unison with Snake spasms. Both experienced the absolute ultimate in human mating pleasure. They held onto the other in an attempt of prolonging the fading sensual sensation. Then, finally their bodies came to rest to bask in the aftermath of a calm serenity that completes such a mission.

This was merely a start to a glorious weekend of carnal pleasure. Both brought with them 12 years of marriage and added more from the experience of a new partner.