The Switch Ch. 01

Story Info
Casandra and Madison switch places.
2.7k words
4.25
24k
19

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: The Beginning

It has been a good Sunday for Casandra and Rachel Wilson. They have just moved to the area and were moving into their new apartment. Rachel, the Mom, transferred for her job and promotion. Casandra will be going to the local high school for her senior year. It is two weeks before school starts and they are looking forward to the future here. The apartment, part of a quad, is very nice; the other residents are a young single woman, and two older couples who keep to themselves.

The young woman is also new to the area; she is a new teacher, just out of college and training. She will be teaching at the high school. Madison Rivers is moving in on the same day. Madison has always been very smart but also rather meek and easily led. But she feels that her college experience has "toughened" her up and she feels confidence about her prospects.

Rachel notices that there is a remarkable resemblance between Casandra and Madison. She says to Casandra, "Look at our new neighbor. She looks just like you." Casandra glances over and says back, "Yes, kind of." Rachel was correct; there is a strong resemblance between the two young women. If they were standing together there are obvious differences. Not like identical twins but they do look alike.

Later that day, Rachel tells Casandra to go over and ask Madison over for dinner. Casandra goes over and when Madison opens the door says, "Hello, I'm Casandra from next door. Would you like to join us for dinner, we ordered pizza."

"Oh, okay. But let me change first."

Casandra walks in, notices a cute top and shorts on the sofa. She picks them up and says, "Put these on. You'll look real cute."

Madison blushes and says, "Okay."

And turns to leave the room but Casandra says, "No need to leave. Just change."

"But I am not wearing underwear," Madison replies turning red.

"Oh, go on and change. It is just us girls."

As Madison changes her clothes, Casandra thinks to herself, "Damn, she is very nice. Mom is right, we do look alike. Except she is very meek and submissive. I'll test her some more."

When Madison is done, Casandra walks over to her, pulls her close and kisses her. Softly at first and when Madison does not resist, Casandra kisses her hard. After a long kiss, Casandra says, "Ok, let's go."

And takes Madison's hand and leads her. Madison is confused by her reaction. She thinks, "I'm not into women but damn."

The three women ate their pizza and had a very nice chat. Rachel talked about her promotion and transfer and about Casandra starting at a new school. Casandra mostly stayed silent and listened. Madison told about her move to the area and how she is a new teacher at the high school, her first teaching job. The three got along very well.

After a time, Madison said goodnight. Casandra walked her to her door. Once there, Casandra pushed Madison inside and kissed her hard and fondled her. They both got very hot and Casandra got down on her knees and ate Madison's pussy. After bringing her to two orgasms, Casandra stood up and kissed Madison again. And said, "Goodnight my love. See you tomorrow."

Madison stood there for a minute, then got a big smile and thought to herself, "Well, that was fun. Damn, she is so hot."

The next morning, as she is leaving for work, Rachel stops by to see Madison and says to her, "It was nice meeting you and it is so good to have such a nice neighbor."

"Nice to meet you too."

"If you don't mind, could you keep an eye on Casandra this week?"

"Sure." And thought to herself, "Yes and get more loving."

"Thank you. See you later tonight. Come for dinner."

"Okay."

Actually, Madison was unsure what to do. She is a teacher and Casandra will be a student. She knew she should end this but it felt so good. "I've never known anyone like her before. Man or woman. I've never been into girls but, damn, there is something about that girl," she thinks to herself.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. It was Casandra. And she was looking beautiful.

For Casandra was on a mission. Last night she thought of something. Her mother had said again, "How much the two young women look alike."

And a thought came to Casandra's mind, "It could work. But will Madison do it? Only if she has no choice or I am in total control of her. I must make her my slave." But then this thought came to her, "I do like Madison. Should I do that to her?" After a minute, a decision, "Yes, I think I can do it. I'll go for it."

So, this morning, Casandra was on a mission. And it starts now.

Casandra knew she had to act as if she was all ready in control. She had to act like Madison was all ready her slave girl. So, when Casandra walked into Madison's apartment, she said, "So Madison how is my little one?"

"I'm fine. But..."

"Now, now. You know you love me and want me to control you. You want this. You want what I can do for you."

And she walked over to Madison, pulls Madison to her, and kisses her hard and said, "You are mine. Say it."

Madison trembled, bowed her head and said, "Yes, I am yours."

To Madison, this was right. She said, "Yes, please. Control me Casandra. I do need this."

In her mind, Madison thought, "Yes, I do need her. I've needed her all my life."

Casandra took her hand and led Madison to the bedroom where they made love. With Casandra controlling everything. Afterwards, they went shopping. With Casandra decide what each would wear. After shopping at a couple of stores, Casandra headed to an Adult Bookstore.

When they arrive, Casandra hands Madison a note and says, "Here, hand this to the clerk. I can't go in there."

"Ok Casandra."

"Call me Mistress or Miss Casandra."

Madison looked at Casandra for a second, then nodded and said, "Yes Mistress."

When inside, Madison hands the note to the female clerk whose name tag said Beth.

When she reads it, Beth says, "So, you are her slave girl. And you are to buy these items."

Flustered, Madison says, "Yes."

"Is your Mistress in the car?"

"Yes."

"Tell her to come in."

"She is only 18."

"Oh, no one else is here. Ask her to come in."

Casandra goes back to the car and says, "Mistress, the sales clerk would like to see you."

"But I am too young."

"She says not to worry. No one else is inside."

Once Casandra and Madison walk inside, the clerk says to Casandra, "Hello, so you are her Mistress."

"Yes I am."

"Let us shop for your list." They bought two dildos, a vibrator, a strap-on, a bed restraint system, some chains, handcuffs and a mask. Beth was very helpful and made many suggestions. At one point, two men walked in. Beth turned to Casandra and said, "Does she suck cock?"

Casandra looked at Madison, then back to Beth and said, "Yes she does. Ask the men if they would like my slave to give them blow jobs."

Madison got a panicked look on her face and said, "Casandra. I can't do that."

"That is Mistress Casandra. You will do what I tell you," Casandra replied as she stared her down.

Madison stared back for a moment, then lowered her eyes and said, "Yes Mistress."

"What was that? I did not hear you."

In a louder voice, Madison repeated, "Yes Mistress."

Beth, with a smile on her face, said to the two men, "Gentlemen, this is Mistress Casandra and she has ordered her slave to suck your dicks. Do you mind?"

Both men, with big smiles came forward.

Casandra said to Madison, "On your knees Slave. Suck them off." And to the men she said, "You can come in the mouth or give her a facial. Your choice."

Madison got on her knees as the first man walked up to her. She had sucked dicks before of course, but not many. After performing on the man, he finally came in her mouth. Casandra said, "Now swallow it slave."

Madison swallowed his cum and then the next man approached her. He was larger than the first man and took longer to cum. As he came he pulled out and sprayed his cum on her face. When done he said, "What a slut. Are you going to bring her here again?"

Casandra, who had been filming the action, smiled and said, "Perhaps."

After the men left, Beth turned to Casandra and said, "Please return again. And good luck with your new slave."

"Thank you."

After that, Madison obeyed every command. She was Casandra's slave now. And she thought to herself, "I love Casandra. I will do anything for her."

Every day the two young women had sex, with Casandra in control. And her control deepens each day. Casandra tells her what to wear, where to go, what to buy. In fact, every part of Madison's life is controlled. And everyday Madison gets on her knees and eats Casandra's pussy. Or, Casandra fucks Madison with a strap-on. Sometimes, Casandra has Madison use a dildo on her but never the strap-on. Casandra uses the strap-on on Madison; the Slave never uses it on her Mistress.

Every night Madison has dinner with the Wilsons but Casandra keeps her relationship with Madison a secret. Rachel is so busy at work and so tired that she does not notice anything. Although it had only been a few days, Madison was completely under Casandra's control.

Each night as she lies down in bed, Casandra thinks, "Am I doing a bad thing. I really like her. But everything is working out so well. But should I continue?" And each night, Casandra falls asleep before answering herself. But each morning, Casandra, a very bright young woman, considers her plans and options. And each morning she decides to keep it going.

On Friday, Casandra believes it is time. As Madison is on her knees, Casandra says to her, "You do know you are my Slave, right Madison?"

Looking up at Casandra, she says, "Yes Casandra. I am your Slave. You are my Mistress. Thank you."

"Yes, you are mine. Will you obey any order?"

"Yes Mistress. I will obey any order."

"You will do as I say, do what I want, no matter what?"

"Yes Miss Casandra."

"That is good. I have a plan. I do not want to go to school again. Not as a student anyways."

"Then what Mistress?"

"You will go for me, you will take my place."

"What?"

"You heard me. You will be Casandra Wilson and complete my senior year."

"But, I have a job, I'm a teacher."

"Yes you are. I will take your place."

"But..."

"No, I have decided. We will switch. What would happen to you if the school knew that you were fucking a student? Or saw the videos I have of you? I'll tell you. You would be fired. So do as I tell you."

Then Casandra leaned over, took Madison's face in her hands and said in a soft voice, "It will be easy for you my love. Do it for me, do it for your Mistress."

Madison looked up at her Mistress and after a short time, said, "Yes Mistress, I will do it. And I will help you." The two young women, one the Mistress and one her Slave, then made plans.

On Saturday and again on Sunday, the three women went to the pool in the afternoon for a couple of hours. Rachel wanted to relax; it had been a very busy week at work. Saturday night Madison came over for dinner as usual and she stayed to watch a movie. Rachel notices something. Her daughter has gotten very close to Madison; very close. The two are trying to act natural but it shows.

The next day, at the pool, Rachel wonders if Casandra is falling in love. "Wow," she thinks to herself, "This is crazy but look at them. They are trying not to show it but they sure act like they are in love. Neither one is a lesbian but I guess love doesn't care." She continues to think to herself, "Well, I like Madison. If Casandra wants her, then good. I will wait for her to tell me about it."

Not knowing that her Mom suspected a relationship between the two of them, Casandra was feeling very pleased. Her Mom leaves very early each day so she won't see what Casandra is wearing. Since she needed to appear older, Casandra was going to wear some of Madison's clothing. And Madison would wear some of Casandra's. They also switched IDs.

The first test was Monday morning at school. That morning, Casandra went to the school, to meet the school principal, Ms. Flanders, for the first time. After that, there was a meeting with all of the teachers. The meeting with Ms. Flanders went very well and later, at the teacher's meeting all had accepted her as Madison.

The principal, Casandra thought, was very interested in me. And not just in a professional way either. "It was the way she looked at me. I think she likes me," she thought. In fact, Ms. Flanders did like Casandra, knowing her as Madison. Ms. Flanders was a lesbian but kept it a secret. Only a few times did she have affairs with teachers and she thought that Madison may be a possibility. "I'll keep my eye on this one," she thought with a smile.

At the teacher's meeting, she introduced herself and after the meeting, many of the other teachers shook her hand. There were three new teachers starting, Madison and another female and a young man. Ms. Flanders took them on a tour of the school and showed each of them their classroom. The rest of the day and the week through Thursday were spent preparing for school to start.

With help from Madison, Casandra was ready by Friday for the school to start. She had spoken with Ms. Flanders a couple of times but for the most part, Ms. Flanders left her alone. Each day at lunch she sat with a couple of other teachers and got to know them. Casandra was very pleased with herself, "I am doing it. No one suspects anything is wrong. This is great."

On Friday, all the students come to the school and register. Madison registers as Casandra. Her information is taken and a photo is taken. When complete, Madison is handed a student ID and is told, "To keep this on her at all times." Madison looks at the ID, with her picture but the name of Casandra Wilson on it and thinks, "This is crazy. This will never work."

But no one questions Madison as Casandra, all the school personal and the other students have accepted her as a student. Once that day, Casandra and Madison had a chance to speak to each other. They arranged to meet in a restroom, hugged and Casandra said, "You are doing great my dear one. Keep it up."

"Oh my god, Casandra, it is working. It really is."

"Yes I know. Thank you."

"I know you said not to call you this here but I love you Mistress."

"And I love you Slave."

Later that day, before Rachel came home, Casandra and Madison made love, as lovers do, not as Mistress and Slave. On Saturday; Rachel, Casandra and Madison spent time at the pool. Rachel was glad to get some rest and enjoyed being with the two young women. On Sunday, Rachel took Casandra shopping. At one point she asked Casandra "How are you and Madison getting along? With her being gone during the day getting ready for the school year?"

"Fine. But I do miss her."

"I'm glad registration went well. Do you think you are going to like the school?"

With a big smile on her face, Casandra replied, "Oh yes. It will be a great year."

That evening, Rachel took Casandra and Madison out to dinner to celebrate the school year starting. It was a nice dinner with good conversation and all enjoyed it. That night as they got ready for bed, Rachel said, "I'll be leaving early, make sure you get there on time."

"I will Mom. I will ride in with Madison."

"Ok."