The Switched Charts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held me at the point of insanity until I heard her utter faintly with her head rolled back, "Is this how it feels too... Uhnnnnnn fuuuuuk! Fuck Fuck Orrrrrrrrrrg. Oh shit ooohh is it?" she gasped while she pumped my thick shaft.

"Yes dear, this is how it feels to o... or... orrr or,orgasmmm uhnnnnn Fuck! Yesss! Honey fuck my dick," I pleaded.

Her vagina was well lubed and she was riding my cock with tremendous force. Every time she landed against my pelvis, I shot a loads of cum directly through her cervix.

"I can feel you squirt past me. You are filling my uterus. I feel so full. It feels so damn good. Oh fuck!" she wailed.

With one last cry and tremor, we both collapsed holding our naked bodies close and unable to speak. She could feel my cum squishing insider her and I could feel her vagina flutter and twitch.

I pulled out of her vagina and we both giggled when cum gushed from her pussy. We wiped our bodies off as best we could and returned to our seats. Before we left the plane, we exchanged phone numbers and parted ways.

Once home I unpacked quickly and started to put away my new clothes. I stopped briefly to reminisce of the old little me. I drew a warm bath and stripped down nude. As I climbed into the tub the warm water sloshed over my pussy. It felt so good to be home. I soaked for a long time before finally drying off and got ready for bed.

I slipped into a silky night gown and loved how good it felt as it draped my nipples. I was immediately taken back to the man I saw at the airport terminal. I never would have imagined that I would get off on fantasizing about a man but I wanted one now more than anything. I lay on my back and squeezed my breasts. I imagined that the man was straddling my waist and that his strong hands were squeezing my firm breasts. I felt his arms holding me as he brushed his chest against my sensitive nipples. Our lips met and his legs parted my legs.

My vagina was wet and hot and ready for his hot poker. I was ready for his thick meat. I thrust two fingers inside my pussy. I screamed at the thought of a long thick penis penetrating my tight pussy. The feeling of his thickness spreading my hot hole and slamming deep into my tight cunt sent me into the world of erotic bliss. I pushed up and curled my fingers as if to say come here you dirty little fuck. I tickled the inside of my vagina to find that there was a spot inside my pussy that made me tremble with pleasure. I kept pulling and thrusting my fingers deep fucking my vagina. My moans soon became cries of intense pleasure. My penis shot streams of thick cum while I finger fucked my pussy. I was lost in the world of endless orgasms. Oh to feel that thick meat inside me, that would be too good to be true.

12