The Sword and the Soul Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ecrevelle
ecrevelle
104 Followers

When they hit the ground Mag used the force of gravity to drive the dagger into Norn's throat. The beast burbled a guttural curse as blood gushed out of its neck and mouth. Mag withdrew the dagger and aimed another downward strike at the creature's eye. It howled ferociously, and Mag felt a blast of hot, feral breath strike him in the face. He drove the dagger down again, but Norn brought one arm up, catching his wrist and preventing the knife from striking home. With its other arm it clawed at Mag's side, finding a gap in his arm and digging deep into his flesh. Mag screamed in bloodlust and bore down with all his might, forcing Norn's protective arm downward to his throat, and buried the weapon in the beast's left eye.

Norn shrieked again, but it was the pathetic, mewling cry of a dying beast. Mag rolled off the monster and lay panting and bleeding on the carpet while the thing next to him expired. He felt very light-headed, and it seemed to him the stone room was spinning. Mag heard a rushing in his ears, and then he passed out.

***

When Mag awoke he was lying on a soft bed. He gasped, disoriented, and it took him a moment to remember where he was and what he'd been doing recently. Bits and pieces flooded back to him: the dark passage, Norn's flashing claws, the scent of the captive woman. His thoughts were coming slowly, like honey rolling off the back of a spoon. Mag realized that he was clad in only his breeches -- someone had undressed him -- and tried to sit up. A sharp pain throbbed intensely in his side and neck and he groaned, falling back onto the bed.

"Don't try to move yet," said a woman's voice.

The captive young woman from before, who he'd narrowly saved from being ravaged by Norn, entered his field of view and sat on the bed next to him, setting a small wooden bowl down on the covers. The damsel's golden hair fell in waves to her shoulders on either side of her flawless face. Her clever brown eyes focused intently on Mag and her red lips curled subtly into an amused half-smile, as if intrigued by him. She was still wearing the airy silken shift from before, and up close Mag realized the ethereal garment was half-translucent, doing little to hide her figure from him. He fought to keep his gaze from darting to her generous breasts, capped by small pink nipples, clearly still erect. Her legs were closed, shielding her womanhood from his view. For the moment words failed him.

She looked Mag up and down, the intensity in her eyes seeming almost hungry as she took in his well-defined torso and thick arm muscles, honed and sculpted by long years of soldiering and fighting. He had several small scars on his chest and one large white stripe along his right pectoral, a reminder to himself to be cautious which he didn't often follow. The wound in his side was still oozing, and the blood looked a nasty black. He could feel wetness on his neck as well.

"The Soulkin's claws had a mild poison," the woman explained, seeing the question in his eyes. "That's why you passed out."

She dipped three fingers in the bowl and scooped out a brown, paste-like substance which she applied to the wound in his side. He felt a sharp sting and flinched away instinctively.

"Don't be a baby," the woman said reproachfully, her amused smile widening a bit at his knee-jerk reaction. "This will neutralize the poison and close up your wounds."

A moment later the sting went away, and Mag felt a cool numbness spreading over his wounded side. He sighed, closing his eyes to relax as the pain melted away. Not a bad way to wake up, he thought.

"Thanks," Mag said. "What do I call you?"

He opened his eyes and looked up at her face. She'd cocked her head to one side and was gazing down at him curiously, her eyes seeming to look straight into his mind. Her smile widened a bit more, making her mouth look larger than he'd previously thought.

"I'm called Naris," she replied. "You stopped that Soulkin from having its brutal way with me. Rarely have I seen fighting so bold. What is your name, warrior?"

"I'm Mag," he said. "I came to slay Norn and claim a reward from the Duke of Seleca. And I guess I should thank you too. I don't know how I'd have handled that poison on my own."

"A brave, resourceful warrior like herself?" she said playfully. "I'm sure you'd have found a way."

Naris dipped her fingers in the bowl again, this time leaning forward to apply the salve to Mag's neck. As she leaned forward the neck of her shift slipped downward, giving Mag a clear view of her firm breasts dangling alluringly below her. His appreciation was cut short when he felt the same stinging pain as the medicine took its course and he winced, closing his eyes and gritting his teeth until it passed.

"There," said Naris, sitting up. "All better."

Mag opened his eyes again, nodding. The pain in his neck faded away as well, and he felt relaxed all over, at ease as if back in a cozy Seleca inn instead of a stone cavern with a monster's corpse nearby.

"Where'd a fresh young damsel like you learn so much about herbs and toxins?" he asked

Naris shrugged, her brown eyes glinting mischievously.

"I'm not as naive as I look."

She reached down and rested one hand on his chest. Mag got goosebumps at her soft touch and felt his cock begin to swell, but his conscience, and the big scar on his chest, counseled caution. He swallowed, trying to focus his mind, but lust was throbbing in his brain. He didn't even know the girl, but gods, he wanted her. He decided he should keep talking, try not to think about the warmth of her palm on his skin.

"So that monster captured you? Brought you here from Seleca?" he said.

"It was a ferocious thing," said Naris, touching her chin thoughtfully as she remembered. "So savage and strong. Amazing you were able to kill such a rampant and vigorous creature."

"It's a good thing I came when I did," Mag said. He put one of his bigger hands over Naris' soft, slender hand on his chest. "Looked like Norn was about to have his way with you. And with that titanic prick of his, I'm not sure a girl like you could have survived."

"Oh yes," agreed Naris evenly. "It would have ripped me apart. Your arrival was fortuitous."

"It looked like he'd cast a spell on you," said Mag. "To make you want him. I felt it too. Nearly made me lose my resolve on the way down here."

"It was Soul magic," she said. "And it was powerful indeed. To have resisted it, you must possess an uncommonly potent will."

Naris traced his nipple with her fingernail, her breath coming heavier. Her pink tongue darted out, wetting her lips, and her brown eyes focused hungrily on Mag.

"Seems like it might still have us in its grasp," said Mag, his heartbeat quickening. "And potent will or not, I can only hold out for so long. Maybe we should, you know, cool off a little."

Naris replied by reaching down, grabbing the hem of her shift, and peeling it off. She was gloriously nude above him, her stunningly firm breasts rising and falling with each heaving breath, her pale skin already glowing in the light of the fire.

No use fighting fate, thought Mag. He shifted, trying to sit up, but movement set off the pain from his wounds again. Naris pressed her hands into his chest, easing him back onto the pillows. She reached down, loosening his breeches, and dragged them off with both hands, freeing his growing cock. Mag was a pretty big man, but he couldn't help comparing himself to the enormity of Norn's demonic tool and how the lust-crazed Naris had yearned for it.

"Guess I can't match a Soulkin," he said, grinning playfully.

"It will serve," answered Naris.

She leaned down to kiss him firmly on the mouth, silencing further discussion, and her left hand grasped his shaft, stroking it gently up and down. He was soon erect, the hours of resisting the spell finally at an end as he gave into it.

Naris broke the kiss and swung her left leg over his thighs to kneel above him, steadying herself on her own ankles.

"Time to claim your reward," she said.

Naris poised her dripping cunt above his cock and plunged down, easily taking Mag inside herself. Her mouth dropped opened as his cock filled her sex, and she let out a soft, satisfied cry. Mag grunted beneath her, reveling in the feeling of being fully sheathed in her. Her quim was a furnace around him, tight yet pliant, quivering gently as he split her open. She didn't move for a moment, but merely held her pelvis against his own with a deeply satisfied look on her face. Then she dragged herself up slowly, letting Mag watch as his cock was slowly unsheathed from her, until only the tip of his head remained in her cunt. Naris looked down at him, red lips still curved into a coy smile, and dropped herself back down, taking him fully inside again in one motion. This time it seemed he went even deeper, till his cock brushed something rough deep inside. He gasped.

"I'm really close," Mag said, his voice strained with the effort of holding back. "Best slow down."

Naris smiled wickedly, her lips splitting to show two rows of perfect white teeth. She held herself on top of him, grinding their hips against one another, and started flexing her inner muscles in a rhythmic pattern, milking him with her cunt. She rolled her hips back and forth, her sex pulsating around his cock as it pressed against the mouth of her womb. That was all Mag could take. He grabbed her hips and held her in place, releasing a strained yell as his cock erupted inside her. Naris let out a satisfied sigh as she felt him go off, and continued massaging his cock with her cunt until he had nothing left to give.

She leaned down and kissed him fiercely, her hot tongue darting into his mouth. He kissed her back weakly, finding all his energy drained by the powerful release. When Naris leaned back up he saw her cheeks were flushed and her lips were spread in jubilant smile that nearly split her face. Her brown eyes flashed, seeming to glow brighter for an instant and then returning to normal. He must have hallucinated it, some after-effect of the spell Norn had cast on them.

"Fantastic," said Naris, touching her fingertips to her abdomen, nearly purring with contentment.

"But you didn't come, did you?" asked Mag, panting. "You should let me get you off."

She shook her head and stroked his cheek affectionately with one hand.

"You're sweet," she said. "But don't worry about me. I'll come later. After I've had more"

Mag raised a curious eyebrow.

"More what?"

Naris' lips twisted into a coy grin and her eyes focused on him with catlike intensity.

"More of your Soul," she said. "I need it to replenish my magic, and your vital essence is replete with it. That Soulkin thrall you slew could have filled me up in one go, but from a human I'll need at least four loads of your spending, maybe five."

Mag listened, baffled, while this woman, practically a stranger, sat astride his softening cock and spoke of making magic from his seed. He had the sickening feeling he'd made a terrible mistake.

"Who are you?" Mag asked.

"You know," said Naris, cocking one eyebrow and pouting. "Don't you?"

Mag sighed, closing his eyes. The mad lust that had clouded his mind was wearing off as his cock softened, and he could feel the light of reason filtering in now that the overpowering urge to come had fled.

"Norn," he said, feeling stupid and dejected. "You're Norn. I just fucked a Soulkin."

Norn leaned forward, pressing her breasts to his chest and resting her head beside him so that she could speak into his ear. It was an intimate position, but Mag felt powerless to push her away. It seemed pointless to resist the witch now that she had him naked and defenseless. Maybe he didn't even want to resist.

"Don't fret, Mag," she cooed. "I'm not a Soulkin. And I wouldn't dream of harming such a strong and handsome warrior as yourself. But you did slay my thrall, and I have to make my magic somehow. I'd say you owe me, wouldn't you?"

He turned his head to face her and found her predatory brown eyes peering back at him, unblinking. Her expression had softened into a mockery of sympathy.

"That thing was your thrall?" asked Mag. "You were really going to fuck it?"

"Oh yes," said Norn. "His cock was a terrible weapon, and I was so looking forward to being split open by it. But you so gallantly saved me from the brutal ravaging that awful monster would have visited upon me. Consider my situation: I need Soul to fuel my power, which is almost spent, and it could take me days to find another willing thrall. You've already given me one dose of your seed -- what's three more?"

Out of all the overwhelmingly strange things Norn was saying, Mag's mind picked out the three more part to fixate on.

"I'm just a mortal man," he answered. "Even two is asking a lot of me, let alone four."

"Let me worry about that," said Norn.

She gave him a soft kiss before sitting back up, his cock still inside her. Norn closed her eyes and placed her right hand on her belly. Her inner muscles clamped down firmly on Mag's cock, and he felt a heat gathering at the slit on his head. Molten energy seemed to pour into his cock, filling his shaft from top to bottom, and he swelled to full hardness again. He gasped at the sudden sensation and felt the now-familiar fog of the lust-spell settle over his mind. His heartbeat thudded in his head and he could think of nothing else besides her red lips, full breasts, pink nipples, and hot cunt. When Norn opened her eyes to give him a smoldering look, he realized with a sinking feeling that he was running out of excuses.

"Gods above," Mag gasped. "What did you do to me?"

"I gave you a bit of my Soul," said Norn, laughing musically at his shock. "To draw out your own latent energies. I am a Soul Witch, you see, and mine is the power of the mind and the body. Your body seems to be responding most agreeably to my Soul." She clenched her insides around him hard twice to make her point. "What do you say, brave warrior?" asked Norn, biting her lower lip. "Oblige me and I'll reward you handsomely, more than the stingy Duke ever could. A good trade, wouldn't you say?"

Fuck me and fuck the gods, he thought. If this was how he went out, it could be a lot worse.

Mag sat up quickly, finding the pain in his wounds nearly evaporated, and brought his mouth to one of her hard nipples, biting down lightly. The action earned a grunt of surprise from the witch. Mag flipped her onto her back and steadied himself with on hand on either side of her body. Then he pulled back so that his cock nearly exited her cunt before slamming himself back in. Norn moaned with pleasure as Mag took control, roughly fucking her as her golden hair splayed out in waves around her head. If she wanted to be ravaged, she was going to get it.

Her cavern was as hot and wet as before, and her muscles clamped and unclamped on him to match the rhythm of his thrusts. Mag's cock was achingly sensitive, despite the magic she'd used to rejuvenate him, and he felt desperate to come inside her warm depths again. His pace was hard and fast, hammering into the witch, who moaned and goaded him on.

"Yes," she groaned, twisting and thrusting her breasts upward. "Fuck me hard, my brave warrior. My body yearns for your seed."

He sped up, going so hard he thought he would hurt her, but she only grunted with bliss with every stab of his cock at her womb. Mag quickly found himself at his limit, and his paces became strained as he neared his climax. Norn raised her legs and wrapped them around his back, pulling him in closer.

"Finish," she hissed. "Let it all out."

Mag let out a strangled gasp and held himself inside her as his climax thundered over him. Norn clamped him in place firmly with her legs, grabbed his face with both hands, and pulled him in for a heated kiss, his tongue stabbing into her mouth as his cock erupted inside her. Mag's moans of pleasure were muffled by Norn's hungry lips. This release was more powerful than his first, despite the short time between them, and he felt weak from the exertion of every muscle tensing at once. His strength failed and he collapsed on top of her, panting weakly as his cock continued to spew, flooding her depths.

Norn's face grew flushed again, and he saw her brown eyes flicker once more, turning a bright gold for just an instant before reverting to normal. She had a wide, toothsome grin, seeming more pleased with herself than with Mag's climax, though she still hadn't come.

He rolled off of her, hearing an audible, wet pop as his cock finally exited her cunt. He lay down on the bed, his heart thudding so hard he thought it might burst from his chest, and realized with amazement that his cock had not softened in the slightest. It stood up straight from his thighs, waving in the air slightly with each heavy heartbeat, the shaft red and the head purple from stimulation and arousal. Am I crazy, or is it bigger than before? Mag thought. His manhood looked swollen, throbbing with blood like a wasp-stung finger. It felt as if the Soul the witch had poured into it was pooled near the root of his cock, and his climax had done nothing to remove it.

"That's two," said Norn, rolling onto her side so she could speak into his ear. "How many more do you have for me?"

The witch draped one leg over Mag's own and laid a hand across his defined chest, as if they were familiar lovers. Her tongue snaked out to lick the folds of his ear before she started nibbling on his earlobe playfully.

"You're a devil," gasped Mag, still trying to catch his breath. "I can't take anymore. I just came twice."

Norn's had on his chest slid down to take hold of his erect shaft, giving it a gentle squeeze that earned a strained moan from Mag.

"Your cock disagrees," she said. "I think he still has a few more in him."

Mag felt his will to resist drifting away, carried off on a current of lust. His cock burned with sensation from her touch, on the verge of pain, and he wanted nothing more than to shove the tool back into her furnace and plow her until she screamed. Still, exhaustion commanded him to lay back flat, at least until his breathing slowed back to normal.

"You just need a little motivation," said Norn. "Like this."

The witch sat up and rotated on the bed, kneeling beside him and leaning over so that he had a perfect view of her drenched quim. Norn's clit was visibly peeking from between her engorged folds, the small, pink nub swelling with the intensity of the witch's arousal. She leaned over his thighs and planted a single, gentle kiss on the head of Mag's cock, still wet from her own juices. Then she opened her mouth and lowered her face down onto his shaft. His head slipped easily into Norn's cozy throat, and she kept going until she had fully swallowed his cock and her lips rested on his abdomen. Mag's eyes went wide with surprise and pleasure.

"How?" he gasped. "How can you do that without gagging?"

Norn raised her head off of his cock and looked back at him with a wry smirk.

"I'm a Soul Witch," she said. "An awful consort of dark forces, filled with an insatiable thirst for fucking and swallowing cock. I've lain with men, lizards, alvar, Soulkin, and things you've never dreamed of. Don't you think I deserve punishment for how bad I've been?"

She climbed off the bed and stood on the purple rug at the foot. With one hand she massaged her breast, and with the other she cupped her sex, shivering with pleasure. Mag sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed, transfixed by the seductress.

"You needn't fixate only on my womanhood, you know," she said, fixing two hungry brown eyes glazed with lust on Mag's own yellow orbs. "I have other places that ache to receive your Soul. My cunt, my mouth, my ass -- all are willing. Now, don't you want to teach me a lesson for how wanton I am? Don't you want to use my body until it breaks?"

ecrevelle
ecrevelle
104 Followers