The Sybian Introduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"John! Look at me! Please, look at me!" Beth implored.

Through barely opened eyes, John looked into Beth's eyes. They were focused on his as the first burst of pearly white cum leaped from his cock. His mouth opened and he roared as another white tracer jumped up to his chest. Beth's eyes never left his, but he felt her legs twitch, could hear her moans as she obviously came with him. His eyes finally closed of their own volition, his head back as the next two bursts of cum streaked up his stomach. John almost couldn't take the exquisite torture of the escaping white stream. His breathing was timed to each shot and simmered down to a rumbling groan as the shots became a bubbling stream that flowed from the end of his cock to pool in his pubic hair. His balls had pulled up so tightly as to be nothing but crinkled skin at the base of his member. That was one that struck Beth. She knew that image was burning itself into her memory for all time. The intensity of John's orgasm was now a part of her.

Beth slowly toppled forward to lay full length on John, his semen cooling between their bodies, the excess running off to create pools along his stomach and chest.

"Beth, let me clean up."

"Don't move, sweetheart,” she cooed. With her on top of him, John slowly drifted off into a deep slumber.

John and Beth went through the following days in a daze. John was intrigued by this change in Beth's level of desire. He never would've guessed that he'd find Beth lying on the floor next to this Sybian machine, this fuck device, exhausted from an over-abundance of orgasms. He also would've never guessed that Beth would want to watch him masturbate. He loved that she enjoyed the machine so much, but couldn't understand why she wanted to get rid of it so quickly.

Beth seemed distant and quiet. She didn't say much and when John looked at her, she couldn't meet his eye. She'd lower her gaze to the floor, she didn't smile and she always seemed to blush. Saturday finally came and John made the decision that he wasn't going though another weekend like this. He loved his wife, she was his best friend and he missed the companionship of the old Beth, her smile, her laugh. While he never felt closer to her, she seemed so distant. It hurt. He decided he would do whatever it took to get her comfortable again.

He finally trapped her late in the afternoon, sitting on the couch again, in that position he found so appealing, her legs tucked beneath her kind of sideways. It always amazed him that she found that position comfortable. He figured if he tried it, his knees would break. He sat down next to her and looked at her, her hair down over her face, almost peering at him through her locks.

She started to get up and John reached out and put his hand on her arm.

"Beth, talk to me, please?"

"John, I can't... I, I don't know what to say."

"I love you Beth, I can't stand not talking to you..."

"John I just can't. I want to... I mean, I need to talk to somebody, but I just can't..."

"There isn't anything you can say to me that would make me think bad about you, I love you, warts and all," John said and smiled, to try to punctuate his statement. He wanted to tell her the depth of his feelings for her but couldn't quite figure out the right words.

"John, you just don't understand."

"Well then, why don't you explain it to me. Please tell me what you're thinking."

"You wouldn't want to know."

"The only thing you could tell me that I couldn't stand to hear is that you don't love me, Beth. Is that it? Is that what you're afraid to tell me?"

"No, John! I love you with all my heart, that's why I'm afraid to tell you."

"Did you have an affair? Did you sleep with another guy? Not my favorite thought, but we can work through it, as long as we keep talking. If you don't talk to me, then all is lost."

"It's not another guy, John." The exasperation in her voice convinced even John.

"Then what?"

"It's that *machine*. I'm so embarrassed, but I can't stop thinking about it."

"Shit, Beth! That's easy! Call Sharon and borrow it again."

Beth's head fell again and she whispered behind her personal barrier of hair, "I can't do that! She wanted to know all the details when I dropped it off. I couldn't even look her in the eye. I couldn't tell her I fucked myself silly with the thing and you found me passed out on the floor! God, I don't know what to do!"

"Call her, Beth. What? Do you think she's going to think less of you because you enjoyed HER toy? Come on."

It made so much sense to him, he just couldn't understand why it wouldn't make sense to her. She got this really strange look on her face as the painfully obvious logic finally sank in.

"You don't care?"

"If it makes you feel good, sweets, then I like it. If I can share it with you, then I like it even more."

"But John! You don't understand! It's all I think about. It's become like a challenge, to experience it without losing control... I think about it and think about it, I can't concentrate at work, I think up excuses to try it again, but I need you there. I'm afraid. Oh god, John! Please tell me you still love me..."

"Babe, watching you on that thing was so erotic. Every time I think about it I get hard. Relax, let yourself go and let's have some fun."

John could see the sparkle in her eye, the one he missed for so long. She finally brushed her hair from her face and actually smiled at him. It was the most moving smile John had seen in weeks. Those beautiful white teeth, her light pink lips, the slight dimples in her cheeks.

"Go! Go call her right now. I'll even drive you over there and help you pick it up."

"Oh god, no, John! No way you're going with me. Uh uh, not gonna happen."

Beth got up and walked to the bedroom to call in private. John couldn't hear the conversation over the football game on TV.

"Sharon said I could use it, but I couldn't take it. She said she missed it too much when I had it." Beth sat on the couch with her elbows on her knees and her face in her hands. "Shit!"

"What's the problem sweets? Just go over and use it!"

"Oh god, no! John, I couldn't do that, and you *have* to be with me. You have to control that thing."

"Alright, I'll go with you. Let's go."

"In front of Sharon? No way! I couldn't!"

"Come on, Beth! You've known her for eons! You've known her since you were kids! It's no big deal, It's not like she'll be watching or anything..."

Beth got up and started to pace. John missed the final touchdown in the last 38 seconds of the game to send it into overtime.

"Beth! Come on! You're gonna drive yourself nuts! Either let's go or forget about it!"

"I can't!"

"All right! That's it! Get in the car." John propelled her down the hall by her elbow, out the door and to the car. Beth sputtered and complained the whole trip but John noticed a sparkle in her eye and he noticed her nipples announcing their arousal.

Sharon didn't even get up off the couch. "Upstairs, first bedroom on the right, Beth. You going up, John, or are you going to wait down here with me?"

John smiled self-consciously and lowered his gaze as he stood slightly behind Beth. He glanced at Sharon and once again marveled at the differences between these two best friends. Sharon was so outgoing, short blonde hair and tall, a little more voluptuous than Beth, but these two women were closer than any two sisters John had ever gotten to know.

Beth grabbed John's hand and dragged him up the stairs. As they walked in the room the Sybian sat in the middle of the floor, the controls laying next to it.

Beth turned and pulled John to her. "I can't believe we're doing this."

"I love you, Beth." John lowered his head to lightly kiss his wife's closed lips. Her mouth opened and his tongue invaded her mouth to taste her tongue. Her lips closed on his lower lip and she sucked it gently into her mouth. It was such a small thing, but it absolutely drove John nuts every time she did it. It was always a signal of the extreme intensity of Beth's passion, always the harbinger of an unforgettable experience. John sometimes wondered if Beth knew she gave that signal.

Beth pulled in to John and he once again marveled at how perfectly she molded to him. Her body seemed to fit so well, so close. Her shoulders seemed so small to him, he just wanted to wrap her up, cover her, protect her from any hurt. His hands traveled the full length of her back, caressing the tense muscles beneath her shirt, which began to rise as he ran his hands up and down.

Beth got heavy in his arms and John let himself be dragged to the floor as they kissed. He undid the button of Beth's jeans and slid his hand into her pants, feeling the silky fabric snag slightly on the rough skin of his hand. He felt her lips, already puffy and wet, her nectar seeping from her core. His finger slid gently down the length of her slit to hover around the edges of her opening. He knew it drove her crazy with anticipation to get so close but to hold off penetration until her hips began to chase his finger.

When his finger finally slipped into her, John felt her walls clamp down around his finger. Beth moaned as her hips pushed up to force deeper penetration. Beth groaned in frustration as John pulled his finger free from the Chinese finger trap her grasping pussy had become. He slid her pants and panties down as one as she raised her hips to help him. A couple of kicks, a tug or two and her pants lay strewn and forgotten on the floor.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," Beth said with a small voice, high in pitch and full of tension.

"Beth, this time you have to tell me how it feels. Tell me what to do to make it feel better."

Beth squatted over the machine once again, rolled her hips to wet the tip and slowly sank down on the machine in small pumping plunges.

John got up, grabbed the controls and settled in an overstuffed chair, the controller between his knees. His gaze at Beth was intense, with a small furrowing of his eyebrows in concentration. He turned both volume controls down and flicked the switches.

"What do you feel?"

"Not much yet..." and Beth giggled.

John advanced the vibration control slightly.

"Mmmm. That feels good. I like the vibration."

"Feels good?" John asked.

"Ohh, John, the vibrations make my clit tingle, it makes me really wet."

"More vibration?"

"Ohh please... please make me tingle..."

John advanced the control a bit higher. He stood briefly to pull his pants and jockeys off, his cock already deeply red and completely engorged. As he settled back into the chair, he advanced the rotation control again slightly.

"Oh god! John! It... ohh! It touches my ugh, my special spot!"

"Does it feel like my cock?"

"No it feels... ohh... it feels different... oh fuck! It feels different than anything I've ever felt. Ohh..." Beth's breath was coming in gasps now as her excitement increased dramatically, "I'm getting close John... Ohh, I'm getting... almost... almost... there..."

John's hand was wrapped around his cock, sliding in slow, languid strokes the full length of his cock. He increased the volume control of the rotation and then doubled the vibration.

The suddenness of Beth's first orgasm surprised her. Her body tensed in the same rhythm, but the intensity of the tension kept increasing instead of falling off and rising again as it had been. She could feel the hardness of her nipples, felt the firmness of her breasts as the muscles underneath became hard. She had a momentary doubt and opened her eyes briefly to look at John. Although his hand was still on his cock, it was almost haphazardly placed there. She glanced at his eyes and saw the total focus, the attention to every signal her body gave, and right as she crested and nearly lost her touch with the here and now, she glanced over his shoulder to see Sharon standing at the door, her hand in her panties, eyes wide as her arm made the rhythmic movements that can only signal one thing. Beth's eyes did the white-eyed roll back and her world descended into a maelstrom of tingles, of clenching pussy walls, of sparks of pleasure as that infernal rotating pleasure spike crossed her G-spot faster and faster.

She heard a voice, almost detached, distant, and finally concluded that it was her own. She could no longer control her arms, her hands suspended in the air clenching in time to her pussy as if trying to grab onto a dash board in front of her. Her knees went to another place as her body settled down completely onto the Sybian and still it buzzed and flicked. Her body vibrated with the tension of her orgasm, gradually increasing in intensity to become a shudder as another peak rose and broke as if it were a wave battering the volcanic shores of Hawaii in the height of the winter wave season. Beth's eyes fluttered open once again, briefly, confirming John's continued attention, then gave herself to her pleasure, losing what we know as consciousness.

Her body slid in slow motion to the side, falling to land gently once again on the floor, her chest heaving as she struggled to feed oxygen to her starved system. Her eyes still closed, John marveled at the aftershocks her body went through. They seemed almost as intense as the original orgasm. John watched, amazed, at the slowness of their subsidence.

John literally jumped as Sharon shouted from behind him, "My turn!" Her pants were off and John watched her drop them on the floor as she rushed past him to settle down over the machine.

"Sharon!" John said, mustering what he hoped was the appropriate level of shock. Sharon grabbed the controls from John and dialed them as if she was the master controller of a nuclear power plant trying to control a meltdown. The meltdown came... and quickly.

Sharon's body began to shake, her nipples hard as she pulled her blouse over her head. John jumped a second time as he felt Beth's hand touch his painfully hard cock, fingers slowly wrapping around the shaft, beginning their slow inexorable trip up to shock his system with waves of pleasure as her fingers passed over the purple, engorged head.

Beth slid up John's body, her lips pressing tightly against his, her sucking of his bottom lip intense. 'Shit! That's going to leave a mark,' he thought as her teeth came down slowly to pinch his lips, to trap him in a liplock, face to face, sharing breath, sharing passion as Sharon's squeals increased in volume and profanity.

Beth turned her back to John and pushed him deeper into the chair as she settled down on him. He was amazed, as he was every time that his hard cock split her moist petals of womanhood, to bury itself deep within her, at her softness, her tightness, her total possession of him. Beth fell back against John, her hair brushing his face as she rose and fell on him.

"See how much she focuses on cumming, Beth? See the passion on her face? She's nearing the point where she'll lose control, babe, just like you did."

Beth settled down on John hard, as if she was trying to get just a little more of his cock buried deep inside of her.

"She's starting to cum, Beth. Watch her."

Beth couldn't help but watch. John told Beth to watch Sharon's face and as she did, Sharon crested her wall of impending erotic, all-consuming pleasure. Beth began her last intense orgasm as she felt John begin to thrust into her hard, raising her legs off the chair, burying himself in her, freezing in position to jerk with each shot of pearly, white-hot semen deep into her womb. Sharon's orgasm was heralded with a spurt of clear liquid that shot from her pussy, wrapped around the still rotating penis of the Sybian machine.

Beth settled into the deepest post-orgasmic warmth she'd ever felt as John's arms wrapped around her and squeezed her, his lips raining kisses on her back, her shoulders, her neck. She felt warm and loved and it shocked her to understand that their closeness was even increased by being able to share their observation of the intensity of Sharon's orgasm. She felt no shame or embarrassment as she laid back against her lover, her legs spread, John's slowly deflating penis still joining their bodies, their combined juices drooling slowly down John's shaft, to drip from his loosening sack.

Beth came to a conclusion. With John by her side, her inhibitions were rapidly crashing. She knew this *thing* wasn't responsible for her pleasure, for her loss of inhibitions, it was nothing but a tool. She knew that she and John had become one.

12