The Sybian Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John watched as her body tensed, shuddered slightly then began to relax, only to tighten again. He turned the knob to increase the speed of rotation and the effect was almost astounding. She reached a plateau of tenseness her breasts shaking her nipples small thumbs at the peak of each taut breast, he had an irreverent thought, like a bowl full of jelly and he almost smiled.

Beth would've never noticed his smile, she had lost the power of sight, the ability to hear, to taste to smell, everything came down to her sense of touch, specifically the sense of touch emanating from her clit and the amazing pulsating throbs that wracked her body each time the penis passed over her spot.

" uh uh uh oh fuck oh fuck oh oh!" John wanted to hold her so badly as she crashed throught he wall and began to cum. Her body vibrated, her legs quivering steel bands, her stomach a series of ridges of muscle John had never seen before so intense was her orgasm…

Beth felt it coming, faster, more intense radiating into her legs, a warmth that was so intense, almost hot enough to burn her, flowing down her arms into her hands she felt every nerve ending, she saw flashes of light and slipped almost into unconsciousness the only thing that remained for her were the wonderful vibrations and the throbbing of the rotating penis.

John began to become concerned as Beth's eyes rolled back in her head and her breathing became a series of staccato bursts, each accompanied by a full body twitch. He reached down and clicked the switch only to turn it back on when Beth finally managed to spit out one word, instantly upon the cessation of the rotation. "NO!"

He was afraid to turn anything up, and now knew he couldn't turn it off, there was only one thing to do. He reached down, wrapped his hand around his steel hard cock and began to stroke, watching Beth intently as she rose to another orgasmic peak. It seemed as each one was slightly more intense than the last. He had reached the crest as well but maintained right at the edge of orgasm. He wanted to last as long as Beth who was going from orgasm to orgasm.

She was moaning constantly, grunting occasionally when she reached the intense peak of an orgasm. While John was as hard as he could ever remember being, and the hand sliding up and down the shaft of his penis was creating intense waves of pleasure that seemed to dissipate as it reached his extremities, John just couldn't quite get himself to go over the edge. He was so focused on Beth and her absolute complete surrender to orgasmic bliss, at a level WAY beyond anything he'd ever experienced, or witnessed with Beth or anyone else that he held off his conclusion.

With all great things it must finally come to an end. Beth reached what appeared to John to be the ultimate peak, almost screaming out her pleasure. Her body locked into a full clench, every muscle tight and defined, from the muscles in her neck to the muscles of her clenched toes on either side of the machine. Her body just shuddered, more of a vibration really than a shudder and she slowly toppled to the side.

She lay on the floor, moaning as her orgasm slowly dissipated. John still had not cum as he watched the physical relaxation come over Beth, his hand still sliding slowly up and down the shaft of his cock. He leaned over Beth and gently kissed her on her sweaty forehead.

"That was the sexiest, most erotic thing I've ever seen honey."

Beth rolled onto her back slowly, her chest still pumping as she tried to catch up on her air supply. "Did you cum too John?" she asked, her eyes still closed or the answer to that question would be obvious.

"Not yet sweety but I will soon."

"Cum in me… Fuck me John…" she spread her legs, her enflamed pussy spread wide open, liquid noticeably running down from her lips. She worried that it would hurt, she thought she had fucked it raw on the sybian but felt no pain as John slid into her, a small orgasm flowed through her body, just a spark of tingles really. John was so excited he lasted exactly 2.5 strokes. On the outstroke his cum came on so suddenly it almost surprised him and then he lost conscious thought as he slammed his cock as deep into Beth as he could, his body twitches on each shot of his pearly white cum flowing out to coat Beth's insides triggering mini orgasms in Beth as the feeling was transferred to her erect clit. John felt as if his entire body was flowing out through his cock into Beth.

As consciousness returned to them both they began to laugh while looking into each other's eyes. Beth smiled and whispered lightly as her arms pulled John tighter to her body "now I know what I want for Christmas. I wonder if they have one of those things for guys?" Neither Beth nor John had the energy to stand, almost didn't have the energy to move after John's deflating cock slowly slipped from inside of Beth. They crawled over and slithered in the bed. Both were almost instantly asleep.

Beth knew she would have to return the Sybian to Sharon. She knew she would be subjected to a battery of questions about it, her experience with it. She wasn't sure she would have the courage to tell Sharon what had happened. But then again, she knew Sharon wanted to share it with her… wanted to watch, maybe, perhaps…

To be continued… if there's any interest. Please let me know what you think. I'd love to get your feedback.

12