The Sybian Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

By this time I was worn out, and I quickly repositioned myself on my knees beside Clive to stop him mounting me again. But still feeling a little mischievous, I nuzzled into Clive and smothered him with little kisses and caressed him as he continued to assault Linda. Linda was now away with the fairies, and with closed eyes and her arms fully around Clive's neck, she lay back and allowed herself be ridden. After a short time, Linda began to tremble and whimper, and her movements beneath Clive a little frantic. Her feet abruptly dropped to the bed and her body lifted high against Clive, and a long cry escaped her lips. With practiced precision, Clive pinned his lover to the bed and rotated his pelvis hard into her. For the next few seconds, I watched with fascination as Linda worked her way through her orgasm, her body slippery and shiny with sweat and her face twisted in concentration. Eventually she relaxed, and a grin appeared on her pretty face as Clive rolled from between her pink sweaty thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuck that was gooooood." she moaned. "That was sooooo fuuuuuukin goooooood,"

I looked over at Clive who was now on his back lovingly stroking his erection, he grinned and gave me a wink.

Linda caught him and pointed at me accusingly, "This is all your fault and you can finish him off. I'm too knackered."

I was intrigued by the challenge, for it had been some time since I made a man cum. My pussy was too sore to fuck, but I could certainly manage a combined blow and hand job. I took Clive's shaft in hand, it was slippery with our juices but without hesitation I lowered my lips over it. I ignored the taste, and began to suckle and stroke his large shaft. Linda assisted by dribbling a little flavoured lube over the head and shaft which made my job a little easier on the taste buds.

I quickly settled into a nice little rhythm, and Clive's moans of appreciation greeted my ears. It became apparent that the area just beneath the head was more sensitive than the lower half of his shaft. Shortening my stroke and suckling upon the head with my tongue exploring the eye, paid rapid dividends, and I had the good fortitude to remove my mouth just at the right moment. Thick globules of cum spewed from his cock covering my hand before dribbling downwards to the base. I continued to milk him until he was spent and had settled back onto the bed, which by that time my hand was a gooey slippery mess. I wiped my hand over his chest, and with my clean hand wiped any excess cum from his cock. I lowered my mouth over his head and suckled hard causing him to whimper loudly. I ignored the bitter taste of his cum, for I wanted to demonstrate my appreciation of the pleasure he'd given me.

"You can cut that out." Linda said sarcastically from close by. "Now he'll expect me to do it too."

"Just most of the time." wheezed Clive.

We soon settled down into our post orgasmic comas. Clive lay on his back with Linda on one side and me on the other cuddling us.

"How was that?" Linda asked me.

"Absolutely fantastic, I'll never forget this night. Thanks very much guys."

"So, which was best, Clive or the Sybian?" Linda asked.

I laughed, "Clive of course. You can't beat the real thing."

"I should say so." Clive added.

After awhile, we all dozed off, but the cool air soon woke me up. Not wanting to wake up the others, I headed for the bathroom for a wash before heading for bed. I'd just got comfortable when Linda entered and suggested that I should join them in their bed.

I never returned to my bed after that night. For the remaining six days of my holiday, I shared their bed where our erotic romps continued. Their bedroom curtains were never pulled, and there was something erotic about making love with the spectacular view around us. I was made love to countless times, sometimes in the morning, sometimes at night, and sometimes both. Linda took me down her health clinic and together we had our pussies waxed smooth and bald. That night, Clive was greeted by two nude women spreadeagled shamelessly on the bed. The look on his face was priceless, and he wasted no time in settling down to bed and sampling the goodies with his tongue. I guess you can guess what happened next.

I was amazed at the casualness of our relationship, but also of the emotions as well. Linda often initiated our romps, and then sat back and watched Clive and I for awhile before joining in. I myself never made any attempts to start things, not that I had a chance with Linda around. While I was always a willing participant, I didn't want to make myself unwelcome. And while I enjoyed every minute of our romps, I also visited the Sybian room for a little selfish sex.

But all good things must come to an end, and on the day I was to fly home was a sad one for us all. Clive had to work that day and couldn't see me off at the airport. To make up for it, he made tender love to me one last time. I confess to tears as I later hugged goodbye before he left for work. Later that morning on the way to the airport, Linda brought up the sex thing. Both she and Clive had enjoyed the fun we had, but it was fortunate that I was leaving because of the attachment that was forming between the three of us. She laughed when I apologised and told me that I was being silly, for it was the most erotic time her and Clive had experienced. But problems would have come later when the emotional attachments were too strong to break. I hadn't considered the future, but I could see that she was right, and it would've ended in tears and heartbreak all round. The fact that I was leaving when I did meant that we would all remain friends forever.

I confessed to the finest sex I'd ever encountered and told Linda that Clive was the best man in the whole wide world, she agreed. I told her that I was determined to have a man back in my life, for sex is a wonderful thing. At the airport, we hugged amongst our tears and said our goodbyes, and then I headed through the departure gates and back to reality.

As you can imagine, my homecoming brought me down to earth with a thump. Gone was the close and exciting friendship with Clive and Linda, and I had no option but to return to the drudgery of my previous existence. But the flight home gave me time to think, and a few days after my jet lag had been overcome I set about making a few improvements in my life. The first thing I did was to join a gym, the second was to modernise my appearance. I spent a substantial amount of money on getting a new hair cut with fashionable highlights. I priced a Sybian on the net, but the cost was way out of my price range. Instead, I ventured out to the far most adult shop in town with hope of not being recognised, and made a few purchases, two vibrators and a nice eight inch black dildo to be precise.

Over the next few months, I tortured my aging body at the gym five days a week. With the curbing of my eating habits, my body shape began to change and my clothes had that loose fit, a pleasing feeling for those of us in the know. At night, my cat Felix got use to the new buzzing sound that filled the bedroom. While the new toys were no match for Clive's proven skills, they were surely better than nothing. With a photo of Clive and Linda beside my bed, I pretended that I was still in bed with them, and my subsequent orgasms were fast and frequent.

I still had plenty of friends to socialise with, what I really needed was a man in my life. I wanted a man to love and cherish and one that wanted to treat me like a queen, and to be perfectly honest I would settle for a lot less than that. But as the months passed me by, my prince charming continued to elude me.

It was in January that my eldest daughter Jenny announced her engagement to her long time boyfriend. Like any parent, I was overjoyed at the prospect of my lovely girl becoming a wife, and hopefully a mother in the not too distant future. She was now living in a city a good four hour drive away which was where the engagement celebration was to take place. I had brought up my daughter well, and I was somewhat relieved to be told that my ex-husband John was coming alone. The last thing I wanted was to be compared to some new bimbo. My ex wasn't a bad looking man, and his pulling power of the opposite sex wasn't to be underestimated, even at his age. While admitting to being nervous in meeting him again, all I could do was be brave and put my best foot forward.

Most divorced parents would own up to a reasonable amount of hostility between both parties, but luckily John and I had parted on good terms. John was already at the hotel when I arrived, and he had no hesitation of greeting me at my car with a little hug and a kiss, and I had no objection at all. We chatted for awhile while I booked in and unpacked. Later at the party, we were again drawn together as we socialised, mainly because we were the only oldies present. The loud music drove us eventually to the rear of the hall where we talked of old times and new times. We no doubt enjoyed each others company and neither seemed to want to end the interaction. We were occasionally dragged up to dance, and as the alcohol took its toll, our inhibitions seemed to slip away.

It was well after midnight when John made a most indecent proposal, and without a moments hesitation I accepted his brazen invitation. We sat holding hands in the taxi as it ferried us back to the hotel, and minutes later I stood beside his bed.

In the dimmed light I allowed john to undress me and fondle my body, I assisted him as he dropped his own clothes to the floor. For many minutes we stood and kissed as our hands explored those special places, and then I slipped slowly to the bed. With my legs spread wide, I accepted him and guided his erection to my opening. I wept with emotion as he entered me, and held him tight as he rode me slowly. We made love passionately, and the emotion of our coupling was obvious to both of us.

John then slid down the bed and lowered his face between my thighs, and with his skilful tongue and fingers led me to an orgasm as he'd done many times before. We later changed positions before returning to the missionary position for the grand finale. I hugged him tightly and we kissed passionately as his cum filled my pussy, and I continued to hold him as his cum ran freely from my pussy and onto the sheet below. We later lay arm in arm, and he told me how much he missed me, which made me feel rather special.

The next morning I donned John's shirt while I made coffees, I knew that my pussy was only just hidden, and I flaunted my movements to give him a little peak. He remarked on my hairless pussy, and I just grinned mischievously in reply. By the time I got to bed, there was a nice erection waiting for me. And in the light of a new day, we made long passionate love. We never moved from that bed until it was check out time, and after doing a little socialising with our daughter, we headed for our respective homes in separate cars.

John and I saw a lot of each other over the next few weeks, and most times we ended up in bed. We talked a lot, and both agreed that we were stupid not to have tried to sort things out before the divorce. We both confessed to sexual liaisons since, but agreed that no good would come of divulging details. I had no doubt that John would frown upon my relationship with Clive and Linda, and it would no doubt be difficult to convince him how special it was. Some things are best left alone, and this was one of them. I in turn wanted no details of John's relationships, for jealousy can be a terrible thing.

As the weeks passed us by, John stayed over more frequently, and eventually we did the sensible thing of moving in together. His companionship made my life more enjoyable, for I loved having someone to share my life with again. He too must have been happy, for one night he got down on his bended knees and proposed marriage to me for the second time. And through many tears, I told him that I loved him dearly. It was a small wedding, with just family and a few friends. Our daughters were as happy as we were that we were back together, which was kind of nice to know. I extended an invitation to my good friends in Canada, but they were unable to attend, which I suppose was fortunate in a way. I think Linda was a little surprised at me getting back with John, but I know she would wish me all the happiness in the world

We sold both of our houses and brought a new town house, which left us money over to play with. John got a new set of golf clubs, and I got a Sybian after a little bit of skulduggery. I had to warm him to the idea, and suggested that one of my friends had one. Men are such basic creatures, and John soon took great delight in playing with the Sybian control box as it took me towards my frequent orgasms. I guess it's better than him playing with the TV remote if you get my drift.

I'll never forget my holiday with Clive and Linda, for it changed my life in a way I never thought possible. Without them, I could've gone through life thinking that sex wasn't important. The passion and excitement of joining a loving couple in a threesome is an amazing thing and certainly to be recommended, although I'm not sure I could reciprocate if the roles were reversed. The fact that Linda willingly shared her man was a sign of true friendship. I guess that Linda recognised my sexual inadequacies, and wanted me to broaden my horizons. And as for Clive, well he was a superb lover and a wonderful man. Their photo now sits in the lounge, and my eyes often drift towards it. In my new blissful wedded happiness, never once have I regretted what happened on my holiday with Linda and Clive, and nor should I.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers