The Symphony Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, what were you saying about being too hot?" I started to tease.

She grinned. "Steaming," she breathed.

"Well, considering how damp these little panties were..." and I put them out on the table in front of her in plain sight, "It seems to me that you must be just really hot underneath that dress.

"You're right. It's boiling down there," she breathed into my ear, running her tongue around it. I shivered.

"That's unfortunate," I whispered back. "What you need is ventilation."

And, as I took a bite of my dessert, I put my fork down, and casually dropped my hand to her knee. "If you're too hot down there, you need to let some air in." I slid my hand between the gaps on the left side of her skirt, encountering no resistance, and began slowly sliding my hand up her bare inner thigh, grazing her skin with my fingernails. Kim inhaled sharply, and subtly widened her thighs. I kept going up, teasing her casually as I let my eyes drift around the restaurant to make sure no one was paying overly close attention. As my fingers, drifted slowly higher and higher, Kim's breathing picked up. I eventually arrived at my destination -- the junction between her thighs. Which was bare. Nude. No trace of hair of any kind. And very, very wet.

"You must be hot underneath here -- you're sweating terribly," I breathed into her hear, running my tongue around her ear this time.

"Come here," I commanded, pulling her to me, putting my right arm around her nearly bare shoulders, and continuing my deft exploration with the fingers of my left hand.

I continued to tease her, just grazing the outside of her pussy lips, which were dripping, but not doing anything else. Her breathing notably picked up. Then, I reached casually around her right side with my fingers, and closed in on the nipple of her right breast, scratching at it idly with my fingernail. Kim's breathing picked up again. She turned more toward me and widened her legs, pushing down on my fingers.

"What's the matter -- you not comfortable?" I grinned at her.

"No, I'm not!" she hissed at me, grinning.

"Why not?"

"Because I want your fingers in me, and I want your mouth on my nipple, and I want to do all kinds of things to you tonight!"

"Oh, do tell?" I continued to tease as I deftly slipped my second and third finger into her dripping pussy, then rubbing her juices over her clit and beginning to stroke it lightly.

"What kinds of things do you want to do?"

She looked at me. "I want you to eat me out and put your tongue where your fingers are. And I want to swallow you down my throat. And then, I want to fuck your lights out." Her breathing was faster. There was no doubt where this evening was going!

We had finished what we wanted of our desserts, and they were pushed firmly out of our way. We rearranged ourselves discreetly as our waiter returned to whisk the dishes away and provide us some after dinner coffee.

"How do I know that that's not just all big talk? You might just be teasing me for this evening and a good meal, and planning on going back to your apartment all alone, by yourself," I kidded.

"Hmm. I have an idea about what I can do to convince you," Kim chuckled, and reached beneath my napkin for my zipper.

My god. Right in the middle of a restaurant! Thankfully it was a DARK restaurant, and we were in an even darker booth in a corner of it. No one had direct line of sight.

Kim deftly grasped my zipper and tugged it down. "It's not fair that I'm the only one who's 'not hot'" she breathed. Her fingers slipped inside and pulled me out from my bikini briefs, paper towel attached. "What's this?" she grinned.

"Think of it as a male tampon," I joked. "It was to keep me socially appropriate tonight since you had me dripping all night."

"So that's how you did it!" she grinned, whisking it aside, and grasping my man meat firmly with her hand, wrapping it firmly around my shaft. She leaned into me, kissed me, and forced my lips apart with tongue. She pushed strongly into my mouth, battling my tongue with her tongue in a simulation of the way our bodies would surely contort later on that evening. As she did, so, she slowly began stroking up and down, my cock oozing pre-cum and easily lubricating my seven inches for her hand.

"You've got a big fat one," she whispered into my ear.

"Yes ma'am, I certainly do, and I know how to use it," I flirted back.

"I'll just bet you do, Kim grinned at me, firmly stroking me. "Say, does this table push back?"

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just getting a little crowded," she smirked.

I carefully pushed it back a little. About that time, our waiter came with our check. Kim, I noticed, made sure that I was hidden underneath the napkin, but didn't take her hand off me. I jerked unconsciously in her hand

"Thanks for the lovely service," Kim said looking the guy dead in the eyes. "We're really quite done here and won't need anything else. Could you give us just a few minutes?"

The waiter looked from Kim's beautiful face, to mine, to her hand under the napkin in my lap, to her beautiful breasts, and then back to her face.

"Unh, yeah! Sure, no problem ma'am," he stammered, and then turned on his heel and vanished.

I kissed Kim. "Boy, I bet you gave him some kind of thrill!" I kidded her.

"Yeah, but not as big a thrill as I'm going to give you!"

"Oh, really? Why is that?"

Kim said nothing, leaned over, blew out the small flickering candle at our table, and slipped quickly and easily off her seat and then underneath the table. She whisked my napkin to the side and promptly impaled her mouth on my cock, which slid all the way back down the back of her throat. I grunted in surprise.

"What do you think you're doing?" I hissed at her.

"Ummh, glub, slurp, suck, ummh, ummh, ummh," were the noises emanating from my lap as Kim sucked me in and out of her throat. She pulled off, squeezed me, and promptly licked a huge amount of ooze off the tip of my cock.

"Showing my appreciation for a wonderful evening," she grinned. "And I'm just warming up." Then, slurp, she took my cock in and buried her mouth to the hilt against my abdomen, sheathing seven inches of rock hard cock down her throat.

She orally ministered to me for a few more minutes and -- thankfully -- nobody came by. If she kept it up, she was going to make me come in her mouth right there in the restaurant!

"You're going to have to stop," I told her, "or you're going to make me come right here!"

Kim popped off with a light slurp, then daintily placed my napkin back on my rock hard cock. It had the bizarre look of a small tent pitched on my lap with my cock as the center pole. Kim sat back next to me, rearranging herself, flipping her hair back behind her neck, and reapplying some lipstick from her purse. I realized I probably had what she was wearing smeared all over my cock. I struggled to get my cock back inside my briefs as she did so.

"Are you ready?" I grinned at her.

"Absolutely!" she breathed in my ear.

To my astonishment, Kim simply held her wrap over her right arm as she walked ahead of me out of the restaurant. This time, I looked down her back to right above her butt, knowing that she was totally nude underneath the dress. She would never be getting that thong back; I had left it as a souvenir for our waiter on the table.

Kim shamelessly waggled her hips back and forth in front of me, deliberately rolling them more than usual from side to side, it seemed to me. Her tits jiggled sexily in front of her, her nipples rock hard underneath. She not only oozed sex metaphorically, but I could smell her oozing it between her legs. She had a definite aroma of pussy mixing around her shoulders and blending with her exotic perfume. She glanced over her shoulder and her nude back coquettishly. All the men's eyes in the restaurant were riveted to Kim watching her breasts jiggle and her hips sway from side to side as we made our way past the maitre d's stand and out the door.

Kim continued to undulate her hips as we walked to the elevator for our floor in the parking ramp. As we waited for the car to arrive, I stepped up behind her, slid both hands into the bottom of her dress, and slide them down to her butt, grasping her cheeks firmly. "I love your butt," I breathed into her right ear as she tipped her head to the side. She pressed back against me sexily, pushing her butt into my groin and rubbing my cock between the cheeks of her ass.

The elevator doors opened. Fortunately, no one was inside. I was almost beside myself with lust at this point. Kim whirled to face me as the doors closed, reaching behind me, pulling me to her, and locking her lips to mine. She reached down, pulled my ass toward her, and deliberately ground her pussy against my cock. I could feel myself pushing against her folds through the very thin material of your skirt. I slipped my right hand inside the gap of her skirt, reached around, flipped it up, and grabbed her ass with both of my hands.

My tongue battled with hers, as we tried to suck each other's tongues out of our mouth.

"Oooh," Kim panted, "I want to be fucked. Badly."

"Where do you want it, baby?" I whispered.

She rotated her pussy against me. "I don't know where. But SOON!" she hissed.

The elevator dinged, the doors opened, and we emerged on the floor for my car. It was the last one there, everyone else having left for the night. We were alone, and it was deserted. This gave me ideas. I wasn't the only, apparently. As we got to the car, Kim turned around flirtatiously. "I just had one problem in the restaurant, sweetie," she said coyly.

"Oh, what was that?"

"There were too many people around and I was a little inhibited."

I chuckled. "If THAT was inhibited, I'd hate to see you when you're UN-inhibited," I joked.

"Oh, I can get that way," she hinted dangerously. She tossed me her wrap, continuing toward the car shamelessly waggling her hips. When we got to her side, she turned to me expectantly, with a strange expression in her eyes.

"Have you ever been sucked in a parking ramp?" she grinned.

"Hmm, can't say I have," I replied.

"Well, there's a first time for everything." She reached out, zipped me down confidently, and seized my cock, pulling it roughly but not unkindly out. She promptly squatted down in front of me and swallowed me down her mouth, slurping away again. This time she was more uninhibited, and more artful. Kim withdrew me, flicked her tongue maddeningly about my tip, and pulled strongly against me, squeezing precum out my end where it oozed strongly. She stuck out her tongue and lapped it up. I noticed she was smearing lipstick again on me, but I wasn't complaining.

Kim continued to tease me, alternately just nibbling on my tip and then sliding her head down all the way, deep throating my seven inches and sliding me past her tonsils and deep inside her throat. She swallowed and hummed while she did so, squeezing me with the top of her esophagus muscles inside her throat. I could feel myself oozing inside of her. She slowed her assault on me long enough to look up.

"Enjoying your little treat?" she grinned.

"Absolutely! I replied.

"Anything else you'd like?"

"Yeah, I want to fuck you right here."

Kim grinned from ear to ear. She did not appear at all offended by the bluntness and coarseness of my language.

Kim glanced around. The place was totally deserted. She walked over to the front of my car and leaned over, reaching behind her and flipping her skirt up. She spread her legs and assumed a wide stance, her high heels emphasizing the lean muscles of her legs and pushing her ass out saucily. I was looking at the most beautiful shaved pussy I had ever seen.

"OK, Doc, fuck me," she commanded.

I came up behind her, running my hands over her bare naked ass then reaching around in front to cup her succulent breasts. I squeezed her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers on both hands, teasing them both playfully and sensuously. .

I kissed her neck, using my tongue on it and running it up to her left ear. Her breathing had definitely picked up.

"No," I told her.

"What do you mean 'no'?" she demanded. She rubbed her bare ass checks back against my rigid cock when was sliding beneath her pussy lips.

"No, because I want to do something else!" I told her.

"God, what?!" she demanded.

"This!" I said, as I dropped to my knees behind her, spread her thighs, and jammed my tongue all the way into her as far as I could get it.

"Ooooh!" she exclaimed, panting with excitement. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands, spreading them apart, then reached inside her legs, deftly spreading her pussy lips as wide as possible. I alternated between jamming my tongue inside of her and pushing from side to side, and aiming a little higher, at her little clit bud in front, flicking it and writing the letters of the alphabet over it with my tongue.

"You're going to make me come!" she hissed.

"No I'm not. You're not coming yet," I told her stepping back.

Kim dropped to her knees in front of the car and devoured my cock, slurping at me ferociously. "Well, if I'm not going to come, you are!"

"Nope, not going to do that either," I told her as I pulled out of her mouth, and flipped her around, and pushed her up onto the hood of the car. I pushed her dress up over her hips and slid into her in one thrust. She was literally so wet that pussy juices were dripping down between her legs.

"Oooh!" Kim gasped as I slid into her. She promptly began rotating her hips underneath me wantonly, and as I plunged into her, she squeezed me with her internal muscles, milking me with her cunt.

"Hmm, you sexy little wench, where did you learn to do that?" I asked her.

"Well, while I was shelving books at the bookstore, I had the chance to read quite a number of the sex books. I've got all kinds of techniques!" she told me squeezing me forcefully again several times.

I upped the ante by pushing her legs farther apart, getting right up on top of her, and sliding my 7 inches in her far enough to feel her cervix at the tip. I began pushing on it, causing Kim to gasp.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she cried, pushing back on me desperately.

I kept ramming her, feeding her the length of my man meet, slamming into her, and her beautiful, hot, flushed face. Her nipples were like rocks. I reached up and swept the shoulder straps of her dress down over her arms, and pulled it away from her firm tits. For the first time ever, I had a chance to gaze on her beautiful, incredibly firm melons. They were lager than normal for a girl her size -- probably between a C or D cup, and they looked huge on her five foot four frame. They jiggled as I slammed into her. I leaned down and began devouring her left breast, then switched to her right. Her dress was bunched at her waist. For all intents and purposes, I was fucking a beautiful nude girl on top of my car.

I continued to pound into her as she squeezed me and gyrated her hips around on me. The pace of her coupling increased, and I knew that if I didn't stop soon, she, or I, or both were going to come. That wasn't my plan however. I wanted to tease her unmercifully, get her excited, then frustrate her, remaining in control of the situation. Kim's breathing picked up until it was coming in gasps.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!!! I'm going to cum!" she told me, panting in between thrusts.

I pulled out. "Nope, I don't think I'm going to let you."

"What do you mean?" she almost shrieked at me, reaching out for my cock. She leaped off the hood of the car, locked her lips on mine, and ferociously began squeezing my cock. Then she dropped to her knees. "What do you want?" she gasped, "Do you want me to suck you some more?"

She opened her mouth wide and grabbed me roughly pulling me to her. Then she reached behind me, grasping my butt, and pulled me into her. Keeping her mouth wide, she slid me back and forth.

"Fuck my mouth," she demanded. "Fuck it hard. Use me. I'm so turned on."

I grabbed her head. Her mouth opened even wider, I slammed into the back of her throat. She was totally relaxed. "Hmm, hmm, urp, ungh, ungh," came the sounds as her mouth fucked me with ferocious intensity.

Suddenly, I pulled back and held out my hands for her to stand up. She did. I moved to embrace her, kissing her passionately, and then gathered up her dress in the back and grasped it with both hands. She was rotating her cunt lips over my cock, desperate for our joining. I began pulling upward and, raising the dress up to her arms.

"What do you want?" she gasped.

"Reach up!" I told her. Kim did and I lifted her dress totally off her body. She was now completely nude except for her sexy black heels.

"Doc!" she said. "What if somebody comes?"

I cupped her ass cheeks, pulled her up, and entered her standing up with one thrust.

"What if they do?" I grinned. "It'll be one thing they'll never forget!"

I continued to fuck her, getting Kim excited and to the point of orgasm, but then pulling back. Over and over I teased her.

"OK," I said, "Enough of that." I opened the trunk, tossed in her dress, but returned the wrap to her. "Let's go."

"What are you talking about?" she demanded.

"We're going to my place." I chivalrously held her door open for her again, watching incredulity battle with raw sensual pleasure on her face. She kissed me sexily, giving me lots of tongue, and reached down to squeeze my cock with both hands.

"Does that mean I'm finally going to get this back inside me and get to come?" she demanded.

"That's the general idea," I told her.

Kim pulled the wrap around her shoulders. From inside the car, it was clear that she was bare ass naked, but from outside, she just looked like a stylishly glad woman with an elegant evening shawl.

I fired up the turbo and eased the Solstice forward. We pulled out of the garage and made our way through the city streets, and hit the interstate. Kim reached over and grasped my cock. She grinned wickedly, slid down on her side, dodged the shift lever, and fastened her lips over my cock.

"Just for that, I think I'm going to tease you all the way back to your place," she grinned wickedly.

And she did. She used her tongue, her lips, her teeth, and tortured me. She bit my cock lightly, biting it all up and down. She sucked it ferociously, then backed off. She reached around, opened my slacks, pushed my briefs down further, and got to where she could begin licking on just the front of my balls.

"When I get to your place, I'm going to suck your balls into my mouth," she whispered to me.

"When we get back to my place, I'm going to let you do that, and then I'm going to fuck you silly," I replied.

I drove as fast as I dared to get back to my place, pulling into my parking spot a little after 1 a.m. It was deserted.

"Feeling lucky?" I asked

"If you're asking what I think you're asking, sure, let's go for it," Kim grinned.

I limbered up my keys and we go out of the car, me with my cock jutting straight out from my pants, and Kim bare ass naked and looking glorious in the moonlight.

"Let's go, she whispered. "I'm dying to have you inside of me again."

We walked quickly over to the door of my townhome as I limbered up my keys, but, rather than immediately insert them into the door, I came up behind Kim, cupping her luscious breasts with my hands, and kissing her neck again.

"Ooooh," she gasped. "If you keep that up, I'll want you to fuck me right here."

"And what's the matter with that idea?" I asked.

Kim thrust her haunches out at me. "Do it then," she demanded. "Take me right here like a slut. I'm yours."

I slowly fed her my cock between her dripping cunt lips. Kim was gasping and panting.

"Umph, umph, ump.... Oh my God! Oh Doc, fuck me!" she gasped.