The 'T' in Winter

Story Info
A cold day on the train leads to exciting fantasies.
1.4k words
3.84
14.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The icy air of winter blew quickly into Boston this year, and those of us who usually walk to work are forced to shell out the extra two bucks to take the train. At rush hour, we're packed in like sardines, our additional layers making bodily contact unavoidable. This particular day, as I wait for the Green Line to take me home, I can feel the wind biting through my scarf. I feel invigorated, rather than disheartened. It makes me hungry for something, but I can't quite put my finger on what. Part of me wishes I had a man waiting for me to jump back home. I would walk into the house and he would rip off my coat and scarf and two shirts and pants and tights and....I am wearing an awful lot of clothing today. It's amazing how I can feel so horny and sexed up when I must look like a mini Michelin man.

The T finally pulls up, and it is packed to capacity with people attempting to avoid the cold. Being of small stature I manage to sneak my way past crowds of people further into the train so that I can hold on to the back of a seat, the high bars are just beyond my reach. People continue to push in until the doors close and I can feel a warm body flush against my back. In the darkness of early evening, the wide windows of the train are like mirrors and I try to get a good look at the tall gentleman standing behind me. Everyone is touching someone else, we're cramped and groping for things to hold on to, but I think deep down, we all appreciate the closeness because it helps to warm us more quickly. I am lucky today; the man grabbing the bar above my head is handsome, or at least appears handsome above is scarf which is wrapped tightly around his mouth.

I make eye contact in the window when the train lurches and his body bumps into mine, pushing me against the seat in front of me. His eyes seem apologetic, but the motion and the contact have made me hornier than ever. While our faces are still connected I lean back a little and let my ass rub back and forth against him ever so slightly. The motion is so small that it could be an accident caused by the movement of the train, but I can tell that he understands. The man knows it wasn't an accident. I can see him glance around at the other passengers, but everyone is so busy and bundled and packed that no one notices two strangers moving more closely together. I push back a little harder this time, careful not to knock the poor guy down. We stare at each other's reflections in the window, and a desire to be groped and grabbed and fucked by this man suddenly hits me. I breathe a little faster when he shifts his feet, forcing his groin into my backside. I am pinned between the train's seat and this excited man, and all I want to do is rip our clothes off and buck like wild animals. His eyes let me know he's thinking the same thing, and we attempt to hump and rub discreetly as the train continues on its course.

Having worn tights under my pants, my clit has been stimulated all day, and our slight movements are driving me mad. My mind races with scenarios and possibilities. Through our layers of clothing I can only imagine his cock getting hard, but in my mind, it's there and it's ready to penetrate my dripping pussy. I catch myself before I moan out loud at the thought. I think I've managed to brush the right spot because when I glance back at him, his eyes have fluttered shut and then opened with a look of hunger that wants to eat me alive. The train jerks and we're thrown together once more. All this touching and rubbing triggers a fantasy I wish I could act out. In my mind the train is filled with people, all as horny as my stranger and I, all ready to undress and hump wildly. In excitement, my stranger pushes me up against the window, standing behind me, forcing me to feel his hardness through our clothes. He opens his coat and loosens his belt so that I can feel the pulse of his cock fighting to be free. I drop my coat to the floor and allow him to grab my tits. I feel the need for release, for bodily connection without strings attached. I turn my head, my mouth open, my breath quickening, and I can see the other couples ripping each other's clothes off and grinding with abandon. It's a mobile orgy, and the train driver would be happily riding along, not stopping until we'd all cum.

My tall stranger grabs for my shoulder and whips me around to face him. I look down at his dick still straining against his pants, and I fall to my knees. I free his cock and quickly swallow its length into my warm, wet mouth. It's as though I've been thirsty my whole life and am only now discovering what I had truly been thirsting for. He moans in pleasure, his scarf has fallen and can no longer muffle the sounds. I am licking and sucking and pumping my mouth and hands with enthusiasm, moaning in my own satisfaction as his cock stiffens even more. He has to grab my head and pull my mouth to his before I can make him cum; he's not ready just yet. I lean back against the window and open my legs. In haste, my stranger rips my tights open at the crotch to find I am panty-less. His face is between my legs and he breathes in the hot smell of my wet pussy before diving in with his mouth. I shudder and moan as his tongue flicks against my already agitated clit. Having been turned on for most of the day, I cum hard and fast, filling his mouth with my juices as he sucks and flicks relentlessly. We are each fulfilling primal needs in each other that have been dormant for far too long.

My stranger stands suddenly and throws me around to face the window again. He balances with one leg up on a seat and penetrates me with his throbbing dick. My pussy is dripping and he slides in easily. Slowly at first but growing faster every second, the stranger thrusts his cock in and out of my pussy, fucking me. It is hot, frustrated, animalistic fucking. I reach down to rub my clit, screaming for more while he pounds me from behind. I can faintly hear the moans and screams of those around us; they are nearing their climaxes too. The windows of the train are foggy and dripping. The stranger has lifted my shirt and my naked breasts are pressed against the wet glass. Traffic is a blur as I near release, and I can't bring myself to care that everyone we pass is witness to this orgy. My tall stranger continues to fuck my hot pussy, and when he cums, it is swift and powerful. I too am climaxing from his big cock and my sensitive clit and just as quickly I am jolted back into reality. My bundled stranger is still pressed against my back, one arm grasping the bar above my head. I shudder slightly and I can see in his eyes that he is hornier than ever and smirking slightly. I realize I have moaned allowed and reached back for his ass. I meet his gaze again, and it is clear that our imaginations have been intertwined because we are both flushed and panting slightly. An elderly woman makes a clucking noise with her tongue indicating that we were not nearly as discreet as we thought. I consider asking him home with me, but instead I stay silent. He gets off at his stop, patting me on the head gently as he leaves. The train finally reaches my destination. I am still shuddering with pleasure and anticipation of the fantasy session I will be having in the privacy of my apartment. I rush home and within twenty minutes, I've cum harder than ever before. It's a good thing I didn't take that stranger home. It's a dangerous game to mess around with strangers, but it's even more dangerous to risk the power of your imagination to the probable disappointment of the real thing.