The Table by the Window Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could taste him, the minute saltiness of him on her lips, even as Abel pulled her to her feet, crushing his mouth on hers. His tongue swept inside her mouth, and she curled hers around it, sucking long and hard, until they were both breathless. When she would have stumbled, he caught her around the waist, pressing her tighter against him. The roar of her blood in her head almost overshadowed Joseph's words.

"The fainting couch, Abel. Your heads at the foot." There was a thump, and Joseph cursed. "Hurry, for all our sakes."

It was almost a dance, the half turning, half stumbling embrace that Abel kept her in. She felt her knees hit the side of something, and then Abel bore her back, swinging her body until her head was at the very edge of the cushion. Her hair tumbled down, the tips grazing the floor. His hands tore at the ribbon binding her wrists, until the knot loosened and her hands were free again. Her hips arched up, one leg curled around Abel's waist, the other planted on the floor.

She gasped for air when his mouth left hers, gulping it in with ragged breaths. His hands were on her breasts again, kneading them until she arched her back and moaned, a long, low sound that she almost didn't believe came from her. When he bit the curve of her neck, she dug her nails into his back, dragged them down until he pressed his teeth tighter, hard enough to leave a mark.

"How--, I don't, I need some help, kitten." Abel's fingers were shaking hard enough that managing the ties at her hips was proving impossible. Sarah pushed against his shoulders, nudging until he rose to his knees. In contrast to him, her fingers were remarkably steady as they tugged the ribbon, the bows untying with the barest whisper of sound. Their hands tangled together as they pulled at the scrap of silk, her hips raising just slightly to let the fabric slide from underneath her.

"Abel. Touch me, please." Sarah bit her lip, the hoarse desire in her own voice shocking her slightly. Some part of her had thought it wouldn't be as intense, not when they'd already been together. And she was right--it was more intense. One hand slid up her torso until she cupped her own breast, massaging it with the same rhythm as Abel had earlier. The other slid lower, and she arched her hips as she ran her fingers up and down her slit, not surprised when they came away covered in moisture. She raised the hand up, felt his fingers encircle her wrists.

When Abel's tongue curled around her fingers, she heard Joseph moan. And then the sound of his camera hitting the floor.

Abel's tongue swirled around her second finger, and Sarah bit her lip. Then there was the lightest touch of fingers in her hair, and despite her promise not to, she opened her eyes in surprise, turning her head. Joseph was kneeling next to the sofa, one hand gripping the fabric so tight his knuckles were white. The other was moving through her hair, tugging gently when it met the small knots Abel had left behind.

There was a fire and hunger in his eyes that Sarah had only seen once before, with one other man. Turning her face up, she looked at Abel, saw the blaze in his eyes, and the question. He wouldn't ask her, but he wouldn't force her. Whatever happened was her decision. Sarah used her one free hand to push up slightly, turning her torso towards Joseph. His hand twisted in her hair, and he met her halfway.

Despite the need she could see on his face, feel in his hand, his kiss was surprisingly gentle, almost timid. His lips were soft against hers, and she instinctively leaned just a little closer, resting her chin on her shoulder. She swallowed his sigh, rolled it around her tongue, then gave him hers. The kiss deepened by degrees, until Sarah wasn't certain where one ended and the next began, only that she was lightheaded from desire and a lack of air.

She felt Abel drop her hand, and she wondered hazily where his was. Seconds later, she felt him slide his hand down her stomach, his thumb rub her clit briefly before sinking three fingers into her.

Sarah bit Joseph's lip in shock, and it was the final bit to break his control. Before she could draw a deep breath, Joseph had her pressed down onto the sofa, his tongue sweeping hers with a ferocity just short of possessiveness. The hand that had gripped the sofa so fiercely was on her breast, and the sensation was just short of painful. Sarah arched her hips up to Abel's fingers even as one of her hands closed over Joseph's, pressing it into her breast hard enough that she knew she'd have bruises tomorrow.

She felt Abel's hand on hers, gently prying it away from Joseph's and pressing it into the sofa fabric. She gasped when Joseph ripped his mouth away from hers, intent on protesting. Then she felt him latch onto her nipple, and the only sound that came out of her mouth was a breathy moan. Abel pressed his fingers deeper, turned them ever so slightly to the right, and Sarah exploded, Abel's name passing through her lips on a whisper.

Before her vision had cleared and her muscles had stopped contracting, Abel was pushing his way into her, sucking in a breath at the fluttering of muscles deep inside. Once he was fully encased, he stilled all movement, his hands gripping her torso, the thumbs teasing the underside of her breasts. Sarah didn't ask why he stopped. Next to them, Joseph was shedding his clothes, almost ripping them off in haste, but not quite. Abel nudged Sarah slightly with his hips, pushing her closer to the edge of the sofa.

When her head was just barely over the edge, still mostly supported by the sofa, she heard Joseph moving around them. When she shifted her gaze from Abel to directly up, she wasn't surprised to see Joseph's cock almost directly over her face. It was difficult to tell from the angle, but he didn't look as long as Abel. Thick, yes, and almost pulsing with need, the head tapering just slightly. But less of a mouthful than Abel.

At her slight resistance, Abel lifted his hand from her wrist, and she reached back with both arms. Her fingertips grazed the backs of his thighs, felt the whisper soft hair there. She pulled, just a little, and Joseph took a small, hesitant step forward. Both men were paused, waiting for her.

Bringing both hands forward, Sarah wrapped one around Joseph's cock, squeezing it firmly. Both men sighed, and deep inside, she felt Abel twitch, as if in sympathy. Joseph was so hard, so ready, that she had to raise her head slightly even as she angled him down. When she would have used her free hand to brace herself, Joseph took another step forward, leaning over her torso. And when Sarah sighed, the slightest thrust of his hips pushed the head past her open lips.

Closing her eyes, she murmured low in her throat, heard Joseph moan above her as the vibrations ran up his shaft. Where she would have been content with just the head, Joseph worked his hips backwards and forwards in small strokes, then larger ones. Sarah let her hand fall away, then move to cup her breast, the other following suit. She moaned low in her throat, the sound muffled, when Joseph dropped his head, took a nipple into his mouth, sucking slow and hard.

At the first tiny, upwards movement of her hips, Abel ground himself into her, causing her to moan again. Joseph bit her nipple, not hard, but with just the edge of pain, before lifting his head. His words were a step up from a pant when he spoke. "If you keep doing that, I'll finish long before either one of you. And that's no fun."

In response, Abel moved his hips back, matching the rhythm that Joseph had already set. When Sarah would have pushed her hips up, Abel gripped them, pressed them into the sofa. "Patience, kitten. I've been told it's a virtue."

Sarah felt Joseph's muffled laugh against her breast, and responded by moaning, this time in teasing. She felt the slight swivel to his hips as he pressed deeper into her mouth, and the edge of teeth as he laved her nipple. A hand, Joseph's, or Abel's, she wasn't sure anymore, pushed her own hand away from her breast, rolling the nipple between calloused fingers before pinching firmly. She grabbed a handful of sofa, her spine bowing, pressing her breasts up into mouth and hand, both legs now encircling Abel's hips, pulling him into her.

It was an almost silent ballet, punctuated by the grunts of both men and her own muffled moans. The movement of Joseph's hips began to speed up, ever so slightly, even while Abel kept the same steady pace. When Joseph pushed too far, too fast, and Sarah gagged, she heard Abel growl.

"Play nice, Joseph, or go play by yourself."

"I'm trying." There was an edge of pain in Joseph's gritted response, and Sarah felt his hand clench the sofa next to her head. "I'm trying, Abel."

Pushing at Joseph's hips with one hand, she waited until he slid halfway out. Wrapping her hand around the base, slick with her salvia, she stroked him firmly even while she swirled her tongue around what remained in her mouth, flicking her tongue repeatedly across the underside of the head. At his expletive, issued through clenched teeth, she increased the pressure of her hand, and focused her tongue on just that one spot.

Abel slowed down his strokes, but deepened them, grinding into her clit at the end of every one. After less than half a dozen of Abel's strokes, she felt Joseph begin to shake, his hands trembling in her hair. When he would have pulled back, she used her one free hand to grip his thigh, ensuring he stayed in place. She heard both men suck in breaths, and not even a second later, Joseph came.

It filled her mouth, slid down her throat smoothly when she swallowed. His orgasm was long and slow and made her raise her hips to press against Abel's. He tasted sweet, or sweeter than most men, and some small part of her mind that was still functioning remembered that what men ate affected what they tasted like. Whatever he's eating, he should keep eating.

When he pulled back this time, she let him, sighing as he slid past her lips. She opened her eyes when she heard him kneel, and widened them in shock when he kissed her, long and slow and deep. His tongue swept her mouth, ran over her teeth, until the only taste in her mouth was his kiss. When he let her up for air, he chuckled at her expression. "We're very cosmopolitan around here."

Before she could respond, Abel ground his hips against hers, and she arched her back, her neck bowing back. Joseph ran his tongue over her shoulder before biting down. Abel growled again, and Sarah watched out of the corner of her eye as Joseph lifted his gaze to meet Abel's.

"We're not that cosmopolitan. Mine, Joseph. Mine."

And that ended the slow, steady rhythm that had been a tease in itself. Joseph turned his head until his chin rested on the sofa, the tip of his nose rubbing against Sarah's shoulder. Abel let his body drop until his face was inches from Sarah's, and now she was able to see the need that he'd kept in check. Abel pounded into her, sending her from one orgasm to the next until she was gulping air, barely able to see from shock and sensation.

Abel's lips nudged at her cheek until she turned her face towards Joseph. There was hunger in his eyes again, but deeper, darker banked. Abel nipped at her ear, his breathing harsh and ragged, his voice thready with need.

"Look at him, kitten. Look at him watching us, watching you. You're the only thing he can focus on. You could make him do anything right now, anything." Abel swept his tongue over the surface of her ear before dipping inside, making her shudder. "He would beg right now if it meant he could kiss you. Just kiss you."

Almost as if on cue, Joseph inched forward until he was almost kissing her. Almost, but not quite. His fingers were in her hair again, scratching her scalp, tugging just the smallest bit. This close, Sarah could feel his words against her lips. "Please, Sarah. Please. Just one more kiss. Just one more."

Sarah stretched her neck the half of half an inch necessary to press her lips firmly against his. At the instant Joseph's tongue curled into her open mouth, Abel turned his head, biting her shoulder hard enough that Sarah could have sworn she felt every tooth where it pressed against her skin. He slammed his hips into hers one final time, pressing his pubic bone against her clit, rubbing fiercely.

Joseph swallowed Sarah's gasps and moans as she came one last time, her nails digging hard into Abel's back, hard enough that she was certain she was leaving marks of her own. Abel groaned low in his throat, unclenching his teeth from Sarah's shoulder as it tapered off into a low sigh. When Sarah finally fell silent, Joseph drew back, his tongue flicking over Sarah's lips one final time.

The only sounds in the room came from Sarah and Abel, both trying desperately to catch their breath. Still naked, Joseph rose, picked up his camera, and snapped off a series of shots that Sarah would have objected to if she had the strength to object to anything. Lifting his head from his shoulder, Abel shifted just enough to take Sarah's lips with his, a long, slow kiss, that had them both sighing when he drew back.

"One day, kitten, we'll get you out of the stockings and heels." His kiss this time was quick and light as he withdrew from her, tucking her against him as he rolled. There wasn't enough room for them to lay side by side, so Sarah wound up sprawled on top of him, her tangled hair a curtain around their faces. "Not that I don't like them. But it might be intriguing to actually get you all the way naked."

"If even half of these sell for a quarter of what I intend to ask for them, you can run around naked all day. Or buy a business suit that actually fits." Sarah turned her head to find Joseph busy with his camera, scrolling back through the pictures he'd taken. Sensing her scrutiny, he looked up from the display, one eyebrow quirking up. "Let me guess. You thought I was gay."

"Is it bad if I say yes?" Sarah tapped her fingernails on Abel's chest, stopping only when he laid his hand over hers. She bit her lip, pretending not to notice the way his eyes followed the movement of her teeth as she chewed for a moment. "Is it?"

"Nope. Only a handful of people know I'm not, one of them being Abel. It makes everyone, men and women, more comfortable. Women because they assume I'm not interested, and men because I just don't look threatening." Joseph flashed her a smile full of teeth. "Looks can be deceiving."

"Indeed." Sarah turned her face to look down at Abel, flushing when he slid her hand up to suck on her fingers. When she shifted her hips, felt him growing hard under her, he laughed low. "Go do some work, Joseph. You've been inspired enough."

Sarah let him tug her face back down, waited until she heard the door open and shut before breaking the kiss. "He's not going to mind that we're in here?"

"Kitten, do you think I care?"

12