The Table by the Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah lay still, concentrating on not moving. The initial shock and pain was already fading, and she felt full, but...not. She rolled her hips up slightly, and they both gasped, neither one from pain. She swallowed hard. "Yes."

His fingers clenched around her wrists, and when she pushed back slightly, he groaned, low in his throat. His mouth latched onto her earlobe, sucking hard, and she arched her neck, whimpering. The movement of his hips against hers was deep and steady, and there was just the slightest twinge of pain on the end of every stroke. It only took a handful for the pain to vanish completely, and she pushed her hips up hard against his.

"Tell me what you want, kitten." His voice was raspy, and she could feel the dew of sweat from his skin. "You have to tell me. Or you don't get it."

Sarah bit her lip in frustration, her mind waging a war with her body. It didn't take long for her mind to lose. "Harder. I want it harder."

Abel's growl in her ear raised goosebumps on her skin, and she shifted to grip his hips more securely with her legs. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room, and Sarah moaned long and low. "What else, kitten."

"Slower. Hard, and slow." Sarah gasped when he shifted his angle slightly, his pelvis pressing against her clit with every inward stroke. "Like that. Just like that."

That edge of violence was back when he kissed her again, but this time she welcomed it, kissed him back just as roughly. She could already feel the knotting in her stomach, the tiniest of ripples deep in her pussy, and she pushed her hips harder against his, until he dug his knees into the mattress and bore down on her. His fingers dug into her wrists, and hers flexed and reached for nothing, until his hands shifted to press their palms together.

"Tell me you're close. Sarah." His use of her name had her opening her eyes slightly, his face startlingly close. "Tell me you're close."

"I'm close, Abel." Her throat was tight and dry, the words squeezed out on barely a whisper. "Faster, now."

His mouth swallowed her gasp as his hips slammed against hers, pounding into her with a strength and brutality that left her breathless and desperate for more. Hair, his or hers, she wasn't sure, clung to her face, and she gripped his hands tighter. At the first pulse, she tore her mouth from hers, her words coming out on a pant. "Abel. I'm there, I'm--."

Her torso arched up, and she gasped hard, turning her face into the pillow as she came. Almost immediately, Abel began to thrust even faster, dropping his face to her neck, sucking hard against the spot where it curved into her shoulder. Her pussy squeezed his cock almost to the point of pain, and the sucking became a bite as he thrust hard into her one final time.

The first bit of consciousness that Sarah had was that he was heavy. Not heavy heavy, but heavy. Almost as soon as she thought it, he was rolling to the side, taking her with him. At first she resisted the urge to curl against him, but his hand pressed against her back until it was more uncomfortable not to. Even then, it was a long time before her breathing returned to normal, and even longer before the heartbeat under her ear slowed down.

"I go down to the coffee house every afternoon around two. You know where my table is."

Sarah ran a hand down his chest lazily, intrigued at the way his muscles jumped under the light touch. "Are you kicking me out?"

"Just letting you know. You don't have to leave yet, unless you want to." Sarah tilted her head up and back until she could meet his eyes. They were back to the mocking look of earlier--with the exception of the slightest hint of uncertainty at the edges. Something about that uncertainty gave Sarah the smallest thrill of power. "It is raining."

"It is. And I don't have a raincoat."

"Or an umbrella." His hand began to move up and down her back, and she settled more firmly against him.

"Looks like you're staying for a while, kitten."

12