The Taking

Story Info
What I desire.
807 words
3.65
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You approach me and kiss me deeply on the lips, and then step back and excuse yourself to go get changed, you r off in a flash and I hear the patter of your footsteps climbing the stairs, You gone for only what seems a minute and you return dressed in a cute little bottomless black teddy, and 3 inch heels.

I reach out for you and pull you to me, kissing you passionately on the lips, stepping back taking you all in and saying very nice indeed, and kiss you one more time before offering you a drink, we chat for a bit, I then take the drink from you then take you by the hand and tell you to come with me.

Taking you upstairs and into my bedroom, and one in the door I position you at the base of the bed facing the headboard and tell you to stand still. Standing there you look up at the canopy bed and then notice the chains that are hanging from each corner, than you feel me at your back as I reach in front of you for the suspension cuffs attached to the end of each chain, and take each one and place them on your wrists suspending your arms over your head.

Then you hear me tell you to lean your head back, and as you do you feel the blindfold cover being placed over your eyes and secured at the back of your head.

I step back and tell you to spread your legs for me and then step up behind pushing my hips against your ass and start to run my hands all over your body, up the sides of your legs, slowly moving up over your ass and around your hips till I find the wetness between you lets. Taking one finger I slowly insert it into you with a circular motion, while pressing my hard cock up against your ass.

Running my hand up over your stomach and up under the thing cloth and cup each breast in hang and taking each nipple between my thumb and forefinger I gently squeeze and rotate them back and forth. Leaning forward I whispering in your ear, I find myself in a rather nasty mood this evening, and want to take it out on our ass. Stepping back I pull up the bottom of your teddy, baring your ass to me and start to give each cheek and gentle slap, then increasing it slowly till they each start to show a little red glow.

Aroused, and pressing my hips up against you with more force, I lean forward pinning your hips to the bed and whisper in your ear I am going to fuck you in the ass right here and now. Stepping back I reach for the lube that is close at hand, and holding it over your ass as tilting the bottle and letting a small stream of lube run down the crack of your ass. Then I unzip my jeans and release my already hard hard cock, then kicking my jeans free I step up behind you and start to rub my cock up and down the crack of your ass telling you how I am going to fuck you deep and long and take you tonight in the ass.

Reaching down I position the head of my cock up against your ass, and slowly start to push forward. Just as the head of my cock enters you I stop to let your ass muscles adjust to the new sensation of me entering you. With a hand full of hair I pull you back to me and tell you, we have only begun my dear.

As I pull back slightly, and then with one quick forward motion, my cock is buried deep in your ass.

Holding you tight to me I pull you head back ever so slightly and sink my teeth lightly into the flesh of your skin , you hear my breath pick up depth and pace as I slowly start to fuck you in the ass.

My hands explore your body as my cock explores your ass. Again and again I sink ever so deeper into you until I can no longer hold back, then reaching up I unsnap you from the chains, pull you back and tell you to get on your knees, and face me.

Then taking my cock I grab you by the back of your hair, and tell you to open your mouth and stick your tongue out, and as you do, I start to cum on your tongue, and then as the last drops of cum escape my lips, I slide my cock deep in your mouth, looking down at you and into your eyes I say,

"Your such a good girl."