The Taking of a Town

Story Info
The new mayor.
1.8k words
2.69
15.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction and therefore any resemblance of the people in it and people in real life is purely coincidental.

***

I am not a computer whiz by any stretch of the imagination but I am on my PC at home very often. I am retired but always busy doing odd jobs around my 2-acre property in a suburban town just outside Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. When I retired ten years ago I bought the property on which I now live because I wanted some land so I could be busy doing something.

I enjoy working outdoors mowing the lawn, planting flowers, trimming bushes and trees, and just plain everyday yard work. My wife Bonnie, a cute mature woman of 64 years of age, also likes to work with me outside but also maintains the home expertly. My name is Chris, I am 66 years of age, and with my wife we are living happily.

As I said before, I am not a computer whiz at all but I do know a little about how to use and maintain our computers at home. We have a PC that sits in the living room and we each have a laptop just in case we don't want to be stuck at the PC.

One Saturday morning during breakfast I was on the PC reading various news articles when one of those annoying pop up advertisements came onto the screen. Usually I simply ignore them but this one caught my attention and I became affixed to it. It showed a very pretty young African American lady in a sexy short skirt, which normally would cause me to remove it from the screen, but when I tried to click it off nothing happened and after several tries I was getting more drawn to it.

Behind the woman was a spinning circle that my eyes were not only drawn to but I was unable to pull them away. I felt like my mind was being taken over so I called for Bonnie to come quickly and look at the screen. Unfortunately, though, instead of my wife being helpful she also was drawn to this annoying but dominating pop up.

The beautiful young lady began softly speaking, "Don't be alarmed. I am not going to hurt you. But I am going to take over your minds because I want both of you to be under my control. I am running for the position of mayor in town and I want to make sure I win so I am capturing your minds so you are sure to vote for me."

Bonnie and I could do nothing to stop this woman from enslaving us and forcing us to place our votes for her. As we just watched her speak about her plan we found out her name to be Trisha Simmons. She explained that the election was in less than a month and she ordered us to make sure we voted for her. She was not only commanding but she was also gorgeous as she sat there, legs crossed, with her short skirt showing a peak of her red panties.

"She sure is a beautiful young lady, isn't she?" I asked my wife but not in a way that suggested a desire to have sex with her.

"I could not agree with you more," Bonnie said. "I would love to put my face between those lovely legs and kiss and lick her thighs and her pussy."

I was stunned! I didn't realize my gorgeous wife had bisexual desires. Was it for real or had Trisha caused it to happen with her mind control? Either way I now had worries that Bonnie was falling in love with a black woman who had taken over our minds.

Trisha continued on as she wanted to share her plans for her take over. She asked me where we lived and when I told her she replied, "Good. I'll be right over. I want to tell you what I have in mind and to get to know you better, especially your wife."

I then realized this could be the end of my marriage with my wife who I loved so much, but with Trisha controlling us there wasn't much I could do.

About twenty minutes later there was a knock on our door. Bonnie rushed to answer it and when she opened up there stood a drop dead gorgeous ebony woman wearing a short red skirt with the hem line nearly at mid-thigh.

"Hi, I'm Trisha and I'm going to be the new mayor." She then moved closer to my wife and gave Bonnie a soft, luscious, hypnotizing kiss that actually drove my wife to her knees. Trisha stood about 6' 1" on high heels and once Bonnie was on her knees in front of this brown knockout she was staring right at Trisha's waist. The ebony Amazon then hiked up her short skirt to reveal her naked pussy as she didn't have on any panties. "Bonnie, you know what to do and you know you want to do it. Start licking the sweetest pussy you will ever taste," Trisha said. Bonnie placed her hands on the lovely, sexy thighs and buried her tongue in the honeypot of her new mistress. In just a few minutes Tricia let out a groan and came all over her lesbian lover's face. "How was it, my dear?" Trisha asked.

"That was fantastic! I have secretly tasted my own pussy juice but it isn't nearly as sweet as yours, my Mistress. How do you get it so yummy?" asked Bonnie.

"Well, my dear slave, I have three reasons why it's so much tastier than yours. First, I take very good care of my body and I watch what I eat and drink. That makes it tastier. Also, I am an African American and that also makes it taste better. You know, 'brown sugar'. Thirdly, I am in control of your mind, white girl, and I tell you it tastes better. So no matter what you do or try to do your pussy will never taste as delicious as mine. Do you now understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, it's fully clear now," Bonnie said as she put her mouth up to Trisha's body and again kissed her seductive thighs and her luscious pussy.

"Bonnie, are you a lesbian?" Trisha asked.

"I am now!" said my wife as she continued to kiss the soft smoothness of her captor's legs.

Trisha then turned to me and asked if I like what I am seeing and if I have any comments or questions. I replied, "Are you my mistress also?"

"Of course I am! I am in control of your mind, too, and until I tell you differently your dick will remain soft."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I spoke out of turn and I will try not to do it again," I said.

"I hope you do better, Chris, but it will remain as I said and I will let you know when you may have a hard on again. Now why don't you crawl over here to me and see what your wife just enjoyed."

"Yes, Mistress," I said and crawled to the beautiful young lady who had me under her power and humbly asked if I could make her cum. Mistress Trisha said that would be fine and sat back in her chair and welcomed me in. She already had her short skirt hiked up past her waist and her pussy was moist and awaiting my tongue.

First, though, I wanted to kiss her thighs to see if they felt as good as they looked. I was not disappointed! I couldn't remember ever feeling legs as smooth and soft as Trisha's. Her gorgeous legs reminded me of Ashanti's legs, and before Trisha came into my life I could not remember prettier legs than Ashanti's. Britney Spears was close but she was white and didn't have the skin tone as black women do. As I kissed them I closed my eyes and felt I was in paradise.

"Chris, I brought you over here for a reason and that is to make me cum. So start working on my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress Trisha," I said as I began to gently lick her. Wow, was her pussy tasty! Even with my mouth buried in her pussy and with my hands holding her thighs I still could not get an erection. Without a doubt she had me under her control. As much as I tried I could not get her to cum, so she gently pushed me away.

"I like women better," my new owner said and ordered Bonnie back in position to finish the job I started. In just a few minutes my wife had become pretty good at licking pussy and doing it to Mistress Trisha made it even better for her.

"Mistress, may I ask a question?" I humbly said.

"Yes, Chris, you may speak."

"We aren't the only ones who are under your control, are we? Because how can you win the election with just the two of us voting for you?"

Trisha replied, "Since you've been good as you should I'll tell you. Through an app on my cellphone I have been able to capture thousands of people and control them and make them vote for me. I am not even worried about winning the mayor seat because I KNOW I will win! I chose you and Bonnie mainly because of her. I LOVE making a beautiful white woman serve me. As for you, I'm not sure what I will do with you. You might end up euthanized because it looks like your wife doesn't have any desires for you."

"You can't do that, just have me killed because you don't have any use for me!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, I can't? You won't be the first one!" she said as she sat there in her chair wearing only her red panties. "And who will stop me? In fact, I can make you kill yourself! Then I will be off the hook and ride into the sunset with your slave wife."

A few weeks later the election was held and sure enough Trisha won in a landslide, easily defeating the incumbent mayor by getting ninety percent of the votes. The mayor had been in office over twenty years and the people in town loved him, so it was a huge upset when Ms. Williams won and in such an easy fashion.

Some people in the town called for an investigation as to why Mr. White lost, but since there were many people in high offices and since those same people were under Trisha's control, nothing happened.

Mayor Williams was sworn in and immediately chose Bonnie as her assistant. She also chose some other government officials into office nearby so they could help Trisha as she got used to the position.

So far Mistress Trisha has not carried out her threat to euthanize me. She did, however, order me to file for divorce, something I never would have done if I wasn't told to do. Also, with so many townspeople under Mayor Williams' control all was going very well. And how couldn't it? It all went according to Mistress Trisha's orders!