The Taking of a Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert cannot resist his own desires.
3.1k words
4.21
65k
21

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assman999
assman999
54 Followers

Author's note: Things are finally getting into motion now. I couldn't help but exercise some of Robert's darkest fantasies in this chapter. Expect the actual seduction in the upcoming parts. Thanks for checking this out, and please do leave feedback and comments. Have fun!

+++++++++

Surinder Sahni was confused as he walked towards the office of his boss. He had received a summons from Robert and asked to be there in fifteen minutes. "It's urgent" was the last thing he heard before the phone clicked.

As he entered, his boss was waiting for him in his plush office with an entire glass covered wall overlooking the London skyline.

"Surinder" Robert said, without wasting time on pleasantries "We have an excellent opportunity for a merger with Snapwire, and they asked for a representative at their annual planning meet tomorrow", Robert seemed to leak tense excitement, the kind when he saw a business opportunity. Once again, Surinder did not realize his that his beautiful, unsuspecting young wife was the reason behind the excitement.

"I've picked you to represent us; you'll be going to Ireland for a week. This is a good chance Suri, do well and you could even be in line for a promotion"

The last words made Surinder listen closer, a promotion was just what he needed right now. The raise would help him get a better flat and give Anushka a better lifestyle, something she deserved.

After another moments thought, Surinder nodded his consent.

Robert shook his hand and started to fill him in on the details, a knot of anticipation in his stomach. Everything was going to plan.

Anushka felt a little morose as she sat next to her husband near the check in counter at Heathrow airport. He may not speak or do much, but he was all she had in this place, and now the prospect of a week alone was eating at her, though she smiled and tried to be happy for him.

As Surinder said bye to her and pressed a chaste kiss to her head, smiling at the little 'sindhoor' she dutifully applied there each day as the mark of a married woman, she heard a powerful voice call out to them.

"Hey Suri, hello Anushka, I am very sorry to interrupt you but I need to speak to you" Robert Stevens said as he quickly walked up to them.

He pulled Surinder aside and whispered something to him, her husband nodded, apparently comprehending. Anushka could not help but notice the difference between the two men as they spoke.

Her husband was small, shy and good at taking orders. Robert was large, powerful and imposing, used to giving orders. She also noticed how his formal shirt was stretched across his powerful pectoral muscles, even his biceps flexed under the shirt. He was obviously in very good shape.

After a moment the two came back.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment of parting Anushka" he said gently "I'll give you a moment and see Suri off"

Surinder put an arm around her as she felt loneliness sink in, and promised he would call soon. Anushka smiled weakly and nodded, bidding him a safe trip.

Robert watched the couple closely. Surinder did not seem much for physical affection, and Anushka seemed not to expect it either. He joined them and waved goodbye to Suri along with her as he passed the check in counter and disappeared from view. Robert could not help the grin that appeared on his face as he looked at Anushka, knowing this wonderful, hot young woman would be alone in her flat for the next week.

She smiled at him then, making his manhood twitch," I think I'll go home now sir"

Robert affected mock agony,"Anushka, please don't ever call me 'sir' again. I think Suri is obligated because he's my employee. You are under no such restriction. Just Robert will do fine"

She looked at him uncertainly, "Okay,.Robert"

He smiled at her confusion, finding her allure more powerful than ever.

"May I drive you home?" he ventured

She looked a bit taken aback at this, "I... no it's ok... I can get a taxi"

"Nonsense Anushka, I insist" Robert said as he gently put an arm around her shoulders and led her out of the airport to the parking lot where his sleek black Jaguar was parked.

His body was reeling under many sensations.

Normally this would not be a big deal, but he was actually walking with an arm around Anushka, this lovely, exotic goddess. As the cold hit them, she shivered and involuntarily pulled a little closer to his side. He was afraid he'd ruin his pants or that she'd see his bad boy starting to wake up.

Anushka felt a little strange at letting Robert drive her home. He was her husband's boss, who probably had a dozen important meetings to be at, yet he was taking the time to drive a lowly manager's wife home. She hoped that maybe he did find her a friend after all.

They didn't speak much during the drive, yet she felt strangely comfortable during the drive, at ease with this hulking brute of a man. That familiar sense of companionship returned to her.

Robert's feelings were a little different.

Anushka was kissing him, moaning... as he rammed into her tight pussy, her body squashed against his as he supported her by keeping his hands on her wonderfully rounded asscheeks, giving them an occasional slap and delighting as she yelped in pain. He couldn't fit completely inside her tight hole, and was already stretching her to her limit. Their sweat mixing, lips mashing, her clothes lying on the floor torn to shreds, her wedding ring lying discarded next to it....

"Robert?"

He snapped out, these dreams were getting out of hand, he needed to have her...

"Yes?"

"Are you married?"

He chuckled at that, "No, I'm not"

"Why not? I'm sure lots of women would want to spend their lives with you"

He chuckled more, she was so innocent, and she thought marriage was a lifetime commitment. She probably thought she'd be faithful to her husband forever. His cock stirred again.

"I haven't found the right woman yet. But something tells me it won't be long now", he said with a smile.

They arrived at her small apartment complex quickly and he walked her to her door.

She turned at the door and smiled at him, "I know you're probably busy, but would you like to come in for some hot Indian tea?"

"Oh yes, that would be great in this weather"

She walked into the apartment and went into the kitchen. As he stood in the Sahnis hallway, Robert felt an evil pleasure. She had invited him into her marital home, soon she would invite him into her bed, and the most private orifices she possessed.

He was sitting on the couch as Anushka came in with two hot mugs of tea on a tray. She had discarded the thin shawl that was part of her outfit, and as she bent to offer him tea, she unknowingly exposed her milky cleavage, quite a bit of it.

Robert's pulse quickened as he took the tea, and felt the blood rush to his loins. He thanked her for the tea and drank it quietly. Anushka smiled and went to put away her shawl.

"Hey, what's that shawl thing you wear?" he asked, wanting to keep talking, to hear her wonderful voice.

She laughed," This is a dupatta, its part of our traditional wear. But it can get a bit uncomfortable so I don't wear it at home"

He had a mental image of her walking around wearing nothing but the strange dupatta, and immediately concentrated on sipping his tea.

"I've only ever seen you in traditional clothing. Don't you like jeans and t-shirts?"

She looked down a little and smiled ruefully, "I do, but Surinder ji doesn't seem to like them. Besides I'm a married woman now so..."

"I don't agree" he said as he scooted a little closer to where she was sitting, the sofa creaking under his bulk," You should wear whatever you like"

He put his large hand over her small one as she smiled sadly. And they sat like that, Robert afraid to push his luck, Anushka drawing a strange comfort from him.

After a while, Robert looked up to see the sky darkening, he got up and gently let go of her hand.

"I think I'd better go, it's getting late"

She looked up at him, and he saw the loneliness in her eyes. For some reason it aroused him, she looked so sad and he just wanted to stick his cock into her mouth and pump it full of sperm, which gave him an idea.

"Tell you what, I have a bottle of wine in my car. Shall I bring it up?"

Anushka knew it was probably wrong to let a stranger be in her home after dark, she knew her husband would not approve, but she craved company, and Robert was all she had.

She felt her lips move, "Yes please"

It took only a few minutes for Robert to run down to his car and come back with the wine bottle, taking care not to be seen by neighbours who may not hold their tongues still. She was waiting at her dining table and smiled when he came in.

"Now let's get you into a better mood!" he said as he held the bottle over two glasses and popped the cork, pouring the red liquid into both.

"To Anushka, the lovely wife of my good colleague and a very special person in my life", Robert said candidly, raising his glass.

Anushka felt her cheeks heat spectacularly as he said this. Something inside her told her this was wrong, that she shouldn't be enjoying herself so much in the company of a man other than her husband. Especially a man who looked like he could rape her without breaking a sweat. But he was sweet, considerate, intelligent, and had a great body. She shook her head. She hadn't even drunk anything and she was already having strange thoughts.

They clinked their glasses together and had a few drinks. Somehow the subject came to Star Wars, and he saw her eyes light up again, the warm brown glowing. She chatted animatedly with him after that, and Robert kept refilling her glass. After a few more drinks, he realized she was getting tipsy, and immediately felt aroused. What if she passed out? He could take her then. His mind started imagining what it'd be like to taste her pussy tonight.

But that wouldn't be right, Robert thought. Not in a drunken haze, he wanted her to be fully conscious, revel in the adultery she would commit, tell him she wanted him. He wanted it to be immoral.

She was dozing slightly, and he wanted to try something..

Robert took Anushka's half empty wine glass and went into the bathroom. Quickly unzipping his pants, he pulled his throbbing penis out and started stroking. His imagination was in an alcohol fuelled frenzy..

They were naked on an island, the only people for miles, Anushka was curled into him, and was licking his nipples... his hand was on her butt... kneading and massaging as she let out soft moans. They fell onto the beach sand together, kissing passionately.. her hot mouth moving down his torso, her cute nose buried in his pubic hair, inhaling the musky scent of his manhood.

"I love you baby", she said as she stroked him gently with her hand, and he noticed she has a wedding band on it, HIS wedding band.

"OHHHH Fuck" Robert panted as he stroked.

Anushka was sitting on his lap still naked... they were kissing softly, his hands in her hair.. she had a cocktail glass in one hand and she pulled away from him to drink, coming away with a white moustache that made her look incredibly sexy. Then he realized what it was that she was drinking.

"Robert, I love the taste of your cum honey"

This was too much for Robert, and before he knew it he was spewing. With what little control he had, he directed his gushing penis at Anushka's wine glass, letting a little cum mix with the wine. He wanted to shatter through her purity. Mark her as his.

Anushka could barely keep her eyes open, she knew she'd gone too far.

"Robert", she was slurring slightly "Are you here?"

"Yes I am" he said, coming behind her and placing a reassuring hand on her back, "I got you some tonic so you don't have a terrible hangover when you wake up"

"Thank you so much", she accepted the glass he handed her. It smelt a little weird, but in her inebriated state she didn't really notice it much. The liquid was a light yellowish colour and a little thick.

Robert stealthily turned on his mobile phone camera, and watched in fascination as Anushka lifted the glass to her lips, her lips touched it, and his heart stopped as she paused for a long moment.

In a slow graceful motion, Anushka tilted the glass. Robert watched, mesmerized as his cum mixed wine slipped through her lips. He watched as her throat bobbed as she swallowed, and he cheered in his mind.

Anushka Sahni had just swallowed his cum. He had marked her as his.

"Mmmm" she said, as he took her glass and turned away to destroy all evidence that she aroused him enough to leave bodily fluids all over her house.

When he came back into the room a few minutes later, she was fast asleep with her head on the table.

Robert cleaned up after Anushka and then lifted her and took her to her bedroom. He laid her on the bed and fluffed her pillow. She was breathing deeply, her breasts rising and falling. He looked at her, feeling powerful, knowing he could claim her then and there, but he wanted her to become his willingly.

He was about to leave when a thought entered his head. Maybe he could claim her later, but that did not mean he had to pass up an opportunity to have some fun now.

Robert gingerly lowered himself on the bed next to her.

"Yeah baby, you just drank my cum, the cum from my thick black cock, and you liked it" talking dirty to this sleeping, innocent goddess gave him unimaginable thrill. He leant in and smelt her hair, the smell of her strawberry shampoo permeated his nose. Slowly he inched closer, and pressed a kiss to her neck.

It was hot, and he could feel the gentle pump of blood under her skin as he licked her neck lightly. One hand slowly caressed her warm skin trailing down her throat, and into the forbidden valley of her breasts. Taking a very deep breath, savouring the moment, he cupped her left breast through her chudidar blouse.

He smiled to himself in surprise, her mounds were much bigger than he had expected, and they were still under a bra. "Ohhh yes honey, I love your breasts, I can't wait for you to show them to me, beg me to kiss them, to suck you dry"

He busied himself with her well endowed chest for a while, reveling in the fact that she did have much to offer him, kissing her tits through her dress. When he had had enough fun with them he kissed his way down her body, her stomach, all the way to her pussy. But he didn't want to touch it yet, that was hers to offer him when the time came.

He rose above her on the bed," There's one thing left for me to check out honey" he said as he slowly turned her over, careful not to wake her. She moaned slightly in her sleep, but it sounded more like pleasure than discontent.

Slowly, he lifted the hem of her dress over her hips, to see if the prize down here was as good as what she had for him upstairs.

It was better.

He couldn't help give a low wolf whistle as he looked down at her ass covered in her tight chudidar leggings. They were white today and he could even see the shape of her panties through them.

Her butt was round and tight, the cheeks pressing together as though they were in love with each other, he put out a finger and traced her crack, and a moan escaped her lips. He took off his pants because his cock was now too large for them to hold.

"Anushka, my god babe. How have you lived this long without every guy in the street raping you?

Look at that fine ass you're packing for me, Gawd..." he said as he buried his face between her soft, fleshy mounds. He was there for a while, face in her barely covered butt crack, one hand kneading each of her buttocks, lost in a world of his own. After quite a while he got up, realizing that she had been moaning in tune with his ministrations on her bountiful behind. He leaned in and kissed her luxuriant hair, inhaling the sweet scent again.

Then he slowly got up, and delicately, pulled down her dress and turned he over, carefully making sure she was in a natural sleeping position. He leaned down and kissed he forehead, he'd wait for her lips too, and slowly got off her bed. She moaned again then, as if calling him back, and the urge to just rip off her clothes and mount her was strong in him. But he wanted her to be willing. She would not remember this in the morning; probably the classic '72 vintage had been too strong for her, as he'd half hoped. And he'd done a good enough job cleaning up traces of his cum in the bathroom and on her glass. It was now time to leave. Before pulling his pants back on, he wiped a few drops of his precum on to his finger.

"Anushka, baby, you're going to be mine to fuck as I please one day. Remember that"

With that he wiped his precum onto her lips in a smooth motion, smearing it like lip gloss.

Anushka let out another soft moan. Robert smiled again at her sleeping form and was gone.

Later, in her sleep, Anushka licked her dry lips and a tangy taste permeated her pleasant dreams, in which a stranger was courting her on a deserted island....

assman999
assman999
54 Followers