The Taking of a Woman Ch. 04

Story Info
Anushka's realization.
3.1k words
4.25
34.1k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
assman999
assman999
54 Followers

Author's Note: I know it's been a long while. But life caught up big time. Thanks to everyone who gave feedback and support. Apologies for not being able to give you an estimate on the arrival of this chapter. This time, your wait won't be as long. Cheers!

******************************

Surinder Sahni did not know whether to be baffled or proud. He had just returned to London and was now trudging wearily up the stairs to his and Anushka's apartment after a brief stopover at the office. Robert Stevens seemed a very happy man these days. The fact that the company was doing well may have been one of the reasons, but his boss had never been one to remember the Indian festival of Diwali. Surinder had been met by a smiling Robert on the way out of the office and given a 'festival bonus' cheque as well as a package that was supposed to contain a saree for his wife as a token of Robert's affection towards them. The man actually seemed apologetic about not being able to give them a decent leave to return to India for the festival.

He rang the doorbell. It took only a minute before his wife opened it and gave him a small smile. She had her hair open, and the faint flowery scent emanating from it told him that she must have oiled it recently. Her light blue nightgown clung to her and Surinder let his eyes travel down her soft curves.

"Hello ji, I'm sorry I'm late" he said as he brushed past her, tapping her shoulder, "This is for you, Mr. Stevens asked me to pass it on. A Diwali gift, apparently"

Anushka stiffened, quickly taking the package from him. The package was soft and felt like fabric. She hoped Robert had not sent anything provocative to make her husband suspicious. The moment the thought crossed her head she chided herself.It's not like you're having an affair.

Images of Robert's naked body towering over her assaulted her brain. It had been her hands stroking his manhood, willingly. She had even given him oral sex, had her body covered in another man's seed. And she had wanted it all. She knew trying to lie to herself was no good. They were in too deep now.

She looked at Surinder collapsed on the chair and felt a rush of guilt. It was not his fault. He was looking after her as dictated by his upbringing, and doing it to the best of his capacity. It was all her, she was the one who was not sated by what he offered. She needed something more, and had finally found it. Just not in her husband, not even an Indian. She was attracted, in a very sexual manner to a very well endowed African American. There was no reasoning this out; no one would understand what she saw in him. The quiet power, the physical prowess, the way he touched her possessively. "My cumslut" the words echoed in her head, and she felt aroused rather than revolted. This was a very bad situation.

No, I must try. For this poor man's sake I have to try, one last time, to be a good wife. I owe him that much.

"Shall I make some tea?"

"Yes please. That would be refreshing Anushka ji" his tired voice replied.

"Uh, Surinder ji..? She asked meekly

"Yes?"

"It is Ok if you call me Anushka... I am much younger to you, the honour is not deserved"

As soon as the words left her mouth she wondered why she had not just suggested he call her Anu.

"Uh, as you wish.... Anushka" he seemed confused.

Later, as they sat and watched television, sipping their tea in silence, she ventured a question.

"How long will you be staying ji?"

He responded without looking at her. "I'm leaving In two days time. I'm on the verge of brokering what could be a very successful partnership"

"Oh, I was hoping perhaps we could spend some time together. See more of the city perhaps, it gets lonely here"

He looked at her then, "I am truly sorry, but for a while I must focus on my work. There will be time to relax later"

Surinnder felt a twinge of regret as she sighed and went back to her tea. He was no good at handling these situations. He knew it was unfair, but it was necessary, work had to come first for now. He looked at her for a moment, but could not think of anything to say, so he turned his attention back to the television to ease the awkwardness.

Anushka realized there was no point in trying to converse further. Taking the package on the table, she slowly walked back to their bedroom. After closing the door to shut out the noise coming from the living room, she sat down on the bed and set about opening the package.

The sari was the most beautiful one she had ever seen, and obviously much more expensive than any she owned. It was midnight black, with gold embroidery weaving an elegant pattern along the sides. The blouse was in the same material, with gold accents as well. It was a sleeveless design, yet not vulgar in any way. She thanked her lucky stars Robert had chosen sensibly.

As she opened it up, admiring its beauty, something fell out from between the folds on to the bed. She looked down to find a small note, what looked like a picture with its back facing her, a very small wrapped box and a blacked out vial. Her heartbeat started speeding up, and after checking that Surinder was still engaged, she quickly opened the note and read it:

Hello dear

I hope you find the sari as beautiful as I did. But that's just for your husband's benefit. You've probably noticed the other things I'd sent for you by now; little souvenirs for you to keep our memories from the other night fresh. Now I want you to know why I sent you all these things and how to best use them. Needless to say, none of these are for Suri's eyes. It's our dirty little secret.

In case you haven't already seen the picture, let's just say it's something of mine that you shall have plenty of access to in the future.

The vial contains some of my semen, generated by lustful thoughts of you obviously. I have a surprising amount of free time sometimes and you do tend to pop into my head. Mostly naked, with your beautiful hair loose and those succulent lips wrapped around me like the other night. It seemed you rather enjoyed a taste of me. Haven't seen many women look so comfortable after their first blowjob. You continue to impress my dear. Next time you're thirsty, I think you know what to do. And I recommend doing it quick, even my cum doesn't stay fresh forever!

Coming back to your body, I think keeping it covered up in your normal clothes is criminal. Those curves are meant to be flaunted babe. And while you haven't been able to do that thanks to a certain, forgive me but it's true, loser, I appreciate fine art. The box contains something I think will be great with the sari.

Last but not least, I have a dinner plan made for us at my penthouse day after tomorrow night. Since Suri won't be around, I think it is the perfect opportunity to break in the new sari. Just use the service elevator, no one will bother you. Can't wait to feel you in my arms again sweetie. I know you're feeling guilty right now, so think about our time together, and live a little.

See you soon,

Robert

Anushka sat there a long moment. The letter felt...dirty. Almost like something someone would write to a stripper or a prostitute. Her hands trembled as she read it again. Was that what he saw her as? A small voice in the back of her head asked her, did she care what he saw her as? He was there for her when her husband was not. They had gotten intimate in some ways but he also seemed to want to make her happy.

Tentatively, she reached out for the box, unwrapping it with some apprehension. The word's 'Victoria's Secret' seemed to jump out at her. The box contained the skimpiest lingerie she had ever seen. Black in colour, but so fine it was almost see through. The bra obviously would not cover much, and was a size too small. She wondered whether he had done that on purpose, having seen her breasts after all. A thrill passed through her at the memory of his hands on her chest, but she repressed it. The panties were even more provocative, with lace running around them and narrowing sharply at the back. She was sure they would not cover much.

Her hands trembled a little as she reached for the picture and turned it around. Robert's penis stood fully erect, his foreskin pulled back a little to expose the large helmet like head. A few drops of milky cum were oozing out the tip. She could see every last detail in the high definition photograph, every last vein, the viscousness of his cum. ..

She closed her eyes, thinking about the promise she made herself earlier. One more try. For Surinder.

She felt dirty as she touched the vial, scooping it into her arms with the rest of Robert's 'presents'. But the images would not leave her alone. How his cock had filled her mouth, how his cum had come gushing down her throat, how it had formed a crust on her breasts, how hard her nipples had been as she washed the crust off in the shower.

She quickly deposited all the items in her cupboard in the bathroom she shared with Surinder. He would not dream about opening that, with his distanced obsession about her privacy, the very thing that had their marriage on the brink of destruction. And he was oblivious.

That night, as they lay in bed, Anushka put an arm on Surinder's shoulder and rubbed against him gently, massaging the tension from his shoulders. He moaned his satisfaction but did not turn around.

After a few more minutes of work, ensuring her breasts were pressed up against him, he seemed to get the message. With just a look into her eyes, he proceeded to take off his pyjamas and climb back into bed, barely giving her time to lift up her nightgown and slide down her panties.

Their lovemaking was tepid at best, his thrusts barely rocking her, a mechanical movement with no feeling behind it. Anushka tried wrapping her legs around him, pulling him deeper into her, but the moment she did it he stopped.

"Anushka, what are you doing?"

"I..was just trying to.."

"Please, let us not risk too much intensity. I know this is an important part of marriage but I don't want to risk children yet"

She almost rolled her eyes in exasperation. She had been on the pill ever since their last intimate moment, but this comment warranted no reply.

"Yes ji... " She said as meekly as possible.

It did not take long for Surinder to spew his seed onto her belly. It took even less time for him to roll out of bed, clean up and put his pyjamas back on.

"Goodnight ... Anushka" he said before getting back into bed.

She felt like screaming in frustration.What was wrong with him? Could he not see her restlessness? Why was he so hell bent against letting her orgasm? Did he not find her attractive enough?

Her loins felt like they were on fire, she needed to find some release.

Checking to make sure her husband's breathing had started to deepen, she slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. The long mirror above the sink reflected her. Her hair was only slightly messed up, her skin was pale but she looked fine otherwise. Surinder's lack of attraction, and Robert's lust for her were polar opposites.

Taking a deep breath, Anushka untied her hair. The light from the overhead lamp gave it a slight shine. She slowly undressed, sliding the gown off and unclasping her bra, her panties already discarded at the bottom of their bed. Standing naked in front of the mirror, she scrutinized herself.

Hailing from the North Western part of India, her skin was already fairer than most people from her country, and the London weather had only added to it, ensuring she did not stand out much even among the British. Her hair was long and hung all the way to the small of her back. Looking closer she could not find any noticeable skin blemishes, thanks to the meticulous care she took in maintaining her body. Her breasts were not overly large, but she had always been satisfied with her 34b size. Turning slowly, she looked at her profile. Her breasts sloped out from her gently, forming two even curves with a respectable cleavage, her stomach was still taut. Turning a little more she noticed her hips had filled out a little, probably due to lack of exercise. Rather than looking skinny, they were now more... womanly. Her buttocks had also benefited from the weight gain, wobbling slightly when she rocked on tiptoe and craned to see them. Despite all this, her husband's lack of enthusiasm was now beginning to exceed her limit of tolerance. She thought of how Robert's breath had hitched when he saw her breasts for the first time, and the way his cock had throbbed with longing.

Almost involuntarily, her hand found its way to her pussy. He vaginal lips had only a light sprinkling of hair above them, and her labia were already moist. She moaned slightly as she slowly ran a finger along hers lips, feeling the warmth and the desire that was now raging in her. She quickly went to the cupboard and retrieved the photo of Robert's erect penis. Her hand was working furiously now, two of her fingers darting in and out of her tight hole as she gazed at the large black member in the picture. The thought that she had made him spew that much cum made her lust burn even more, and small moans escaped her. Robert made her feel wanted. He treated her like a goddess, but made it clear that he was the boss. His sculpted physique came to her mind's eye, and she groaned with longing. She had tried, Surinder had not responded to her attempt at lovemaking, and her desires were taking over.

"Ohhhh Robert..." she moaned, her fingers sliding in and out of her now dripping pussy as she threw back her head and closed her eyes.

Her imagination was reeling out of control. Robert's hands were all over her. They were both naked, and he was lifting her, placing her on a counter, his muscles rippling. His penis was entering her pussy, and their lips were locked in a lustful embrace, their tongues exploring each other. His hands were on her hips as he thrust firmly, her pussy lips stretching to accommodate him. Sweat beginning to run down their bodies as their passion increased.

She moaned as the orgasm ripped through her, spasms making her lean onto the sink for support. Her juices slowly dripping down her fingers. She looked back up at the mirror, her legs clenched together as little pleasurable aftershocks continued to rock her core. Her eyes seemed alight, the pleasure she was experiencing was something she had never experienced before, and she wanted more. It was so obvious now, so completely crystal clear... Surinder was never going to be enough now, no matter what she did. It was time she admitted it to herself.

She wanted Robert.

Still breathing heavily, Anushka reached for her section of the bathroom cupboard and threw it open, fumbling inside for the items she had left there earlier. A second later she was caressing the picture with her lips, lost in her own world, her thighs feeling the heat from her pussy radiating outwards, juices trickling down the inside of her leg. She kissed the image of Robert's penis, wishing it was the real thing, longing for it. What is happening to me? What am I doing? Questions seemed to arise like a spewing volcano, but their intensity was fading as the heat between her legs grew again. It was exciting, this lewd side of herself. She wanted to let loose of all her ties, be free. The image of the manhood before her eyes was beginning to drive her into a frenzy, and she grabbed her hairbrush from the side of the sink, teasing herself with it. The hard, brushed handle aroused her more, and she slid it slowly into her dripping snatch, pleasuring herself. The drops of cum on Robert's cock, created by her, fuelled her lust. The hairbrush handle made love to her fast and hard, and she let out soft moans, cursing that it could not match the size of the object of her new obsession. Images of her time with Robert came and went in her head, fleeting glimpses of herself with his cock in her mouth, how wrong the action was, how good it had felt. A snide little voice that she had not heard in her head before reminded her how even the hairbrush felt better than her husband's lovemaking, causing her to give out a laugh.

It was then that she looked up and saw herself in the bathroom mirror, naked, legs spread wide, pumping herself with her own brush, lusting for exotic black cock. Her eyes were alight with an almost manic fervour, and she was smiling, smiling as she imagined being ravaged by a better man.

"Mmnnnggghh, yes Robert.... I'm ... cumming..."

Her second orgasm made her gasp, the sin and the kinkiness of it all... she could wait no longer.

She needed more, so much more.

More... It occurred to her then, the twisted genius of the man. Still reeling as her pussy dripped in waves of pleasure, her ass spasming.. she extracted the small vial from the cupboard, removed the stopper, and brought it to her lips, closing her eyes and sighing as she tasted cum, a taste that was somehow familiar.

The image in the mirror smiled and licked her lips, she knew what had to be done now.

assman999
assman999
54 Followers