The Taking of Alicia

Story Info
Alicia's darkest fantasy fulfilled.
2.2k words
4.02
29.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers

Alicia closed the dishwasher and put the broom back in the closet. Satisfied that her mess from the week was cleaned up, she pulled her dinner out of the oven where it had been warming and walked into the living room. She took a seat on the couch and started this week's episode of Project Runway. It was nice to be able to unwind on a Friday night knowing she didn't have to go into work the next day to fix anyone's computers or deal with any dumb "make it print for me" requests. She had the next two days all to herself, the dogs, and the cat and she planned to spend it reading and watching TV -- just relaxing.

The doorbell rang just three minutes into the episode and she begrudgingly got up to open it. Undoubtedly, it was Sheryl from the house opposite the backyard come to complain again about the dog barking while Alicia was at work. Preparing to try and be as pleasant as possible, Alicia sighed and opened the door but there was no one outside. It must've been one of the neighborhood kids having fun. She swung the door to close it but a foot appeared and lodged itself in the jamb. The foot was quickly followed by a large masked man. Alicia turned and ran for the coffee table just a few feet away. Her pistol was strapped to the underside. She made it halfway when strong arms enveloped her and pushed her to the ground. His heavy body landed on top of hers, pinning her to the ground. He placed his hand on her head and roughly pushed her head into the carpet.

A deep gravelly voice, "You're mine now and you do what I tell you. Do you understand?" She didn't respond and he redoubled his efforts to grind her face into the ground. "Do you understand?" he yelled. His other hand fell to the ground to stabilize himself as he pushed her face. His body still pinned her but she recognized his hand. She loved that hand.

"Y-yes...I understand," was her whimpered response.

"What's the safe word?"

" Orange."

"Good."

He released her head and flipped her over with ease. He maintained his pressure on her body as he shifted his weight to his hips on her legs, freeing his hands up. He grabbed at her jeans, wanting to rip them from her body. Alicia tried to squirm away and began hitting him when he'd undone the buttons. She flailed her arms and legs, trying to flee this devil of a man. A loud crack rang out in her ears and her head turned to the side. His hand was then at her throat.

"You're mine now, and you'll do what I want. Do you understand?"

Filled with fear, she slowly nodded her head. Despite her fear, she felt her nipples begin to stiffen beneath her t-shirt and her soft folds began to moisten at the intensity with which he was pursuing his desire. His want of her made her want him. As he roughly pulled her pants and panties off, she raised her hips to enable him. Her pants were off and she now lay on the carpeted floor of her living room with a masked man pinning her down and removing his belt.

Just as quickly as he'd removed her pants, he'd taken his belt and bound her hands above her head. She looked down to see his thick black cock as he pulled it out of his jeans. Unceremoniously placing it at the entrance of her bald pussy and rubbing it along her slit, he let out a chuckle. "You want this don't you? My little slut." With that, he thrust his entire length into her, burying himself so his hips lay against hers. Alicia cringed at the man's words but couldn't deny it as she gasped and took his whole length, stretching her out all at once. He placed his hands back on her throat and applied light pressure as he fucked her hard, making her feel his cock touch every part of her inner walls. She whimpered as he worked without letting up.

A few minutes later, he thrust deep into her and his muscles tensed up as he emptied his seed into her. They were both panting now as he removed his cock from her now dripping pussy and hauled her up by her bound hands. He rebound her on her knees with the belt and some rope he produced from his pocket. Feet bound to hands, Alicia wasn't going anywhere soon. She struggled a little, looking for a weak point in his knots but found none. Looking up, she saw he was naked now and stood with his wet, flaccid penis in front of her face.

"You've made a mess. Clean it up." She shook her head and he pushed his hips forward, cock touching her lips. Still she refused to open up so he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled hard. She whimpered again and reared her head back in an attempt to alleviate the pressure. He slowly but forcefully pushed her forward so her face was again in the carpet. She felt a sting and winced as he slapped her hard on the ass. That would leave a mark. He slapped her again twice before hauling her up to her knees. This time when he put his flaccid cock in front of her, she reached out with her tongue and licked it. "That's it. Be a good slut for me." He leaned his head back and stood with one hand in her hair as she took him into his mouth and felt him start to stiffen as she did her work. Once he was hard, she started bob her head on his cock. Alicia couldn't deny she loved working a dick in her mouth and she sucked and licked vigorously, momentarily forgetting the circumstances under which she was being forced to work. She felt herself begin to moisten again as his smooth cock slid past her lips.

The masked man put his hands on her cheeks, held her head still, and began slowly working his cock in and out of her mouth. He was gentle at first and she enjoyed the feel of his length touching the back of her throat. Then he stopped and she saw a knife out of the corner of her eye. She screamed and tried to get away, falling over in the process.

"Shut up whore." His eyes were menacing as he brandished the knife in front of her. He took it and cut off her t-shirt. Alicia didn't know how relieved to feel as he cast the shirt away and the knife with it. She soon found out as he grabbed her head again and placed his throbbing head at her lips. There was a drop of pre-cum emerging from the tip and she stuck out her tongue to collect it, relishing in his familiar taste. Then he forced himself all the way into her open mouth. Unprepared, she gagged. He didn't let up and began to roughly force himself in and out of her mouth. She felt drool on her chin and tears on her cheeks as he fucked her face. "I love the way your tits bounce when you take my cock like this." He said but she didn't hear him over her fight for air. Finally, he pulled out of her mouth and she gasped for air. She breathed heavily as he finished himself off with his hand, spewing rope after rope of warm cum all over her face and breasts.

Then he walked away. She heard him walk into the kitchen and she collapsed on the floor, unable to fight the restraints anymore. He had taken her; she was tired and sore. Her cheek stung from when he slapped her and her firm ass felt the same. Her pussy was stretched from his forceful entry, luckily not too forceful as she was aroused by his desire for her. His seed dripped out of her and down her bare flesh to the carpet below. Her throat hurt and she was going to be hoarse in the morning. Still, even with feeling all of this, she could feel herself begin to moisten again between her legs as he came back into the room. Looking up, she saw he'd gotten more rope from the garage. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. Laying on the bed, she felt her restraints begin to loosen as he removed the belt. They were quickly replaced by rope. He was on top of her again and she was too tired to resist.

He looped the ropes around her legs, securing her thighs to her ankles. Then he tied her opposite wrists to her thighs, securing her in a tight frog tie. Her nakedness was on display as he sat next to her and fondled her breasts, squeezing firmly and sharply pinching her nipples. She could again feel the moisture pool within her depths at being in such an exposed position. There was a flash and she realized he'd set up the camera on a timer. This next part would be captured on film.

"You like being my little slut don't you?" he said to her in a still gravelly but almost gentle tone.

"Yes," she answered before thinking, startling herself. Was that true or just the answer she felt he wanted to hear and would result in no more forceful sex? She felt her nipples harden under his pinches and her pussy lips begin to swell and redden with desire. Alicia shuddered as she realized that she did, in fact, like to be his little slut. His hands moved away from her nipples, leaving them pointing stiffly towards the ceiling as he moved around below her. Unsure of what was to come she closed her eyes and welcomed it. On the dresser, the camera continued to flash periodically, recording his devious use of her body.

His warm tongue made contact with her labia, sending an explosion of sensation throughout her willing body. She moaned aloud as he worked his tongue up and down her slit, taking her sensitive lips into his mouth and sucking. Two of his fingers entered her willing pussy and worked in conjunction with his tongue. Alicia ground her hips into his face as best she could given the restrictive position, eventually giving up and resigning herself to accept the pleasure as he allowed. His tongue worked its way up her slit slowly, always returning back to where his fingers pleasured her hole before proceeding further. When it finally reached her clit, he took the pleasure button into his mouth and sucked. She gasped and felt her muscles begin to spasm as she came.

She came noisily, breathing hard and moaning as he continued working his tongue. She became extremely sensitive as she came down from her orgasmic height but he just continued. She tried to squirm away but couldn't escape his painful pleasure. She cried out but still didn't stop. She begged, pleaded but he continued to torture her.

"Please fuck me!" she finally said, and he stopped. "Fuck me hard, please. Fuck me and cum all over me," she continued as he moved to comply. She stared into his eyes as she begged for his cock to be deep inside her warm and waiting pussy. Soon, he pushed his black head against her red, swollen lips and again pushed himself all the way inside her in one stroke. She cried out and he fucked her hard, grabbing her legs and pulling up so that her hips were off the bed and she was pushed down on her shoulders. Her head rolled in pleasure as he had his way with her. "Oh yes, use my wet pussy!" she moaned as he did so. The familiar feeling of a tidal wave rushing over her body came again and she screamed. "Cum all over me. Cover me in your hot seed." He pulled his thick cock out of her and dropped her body to the bed. She moaned as he covered her stomach and tits in his seed, relishing the warmth. The camera clicked again.

They collapsed lay there for a minute. Both of them were panting. Then Justin rolled over and kissed Alicia deeply. He untied her and led her to the bathroom where he started a hot bath for her as she sat on the edge of the tub, looking at once radiant and tired. He left then, closing the door behind him and she crawled into the tub, turning the water off when it reached an appropriate level. The door opened again and she looked up to see her husband there still naked and now mask-less with a mug of hot chocolate for her. He sat on the edge of the tub as she sipped.

"I thought it was about to get weird in a real bad way when you pulled that knife out."

"You asked for theatrics."

"I did that. You played the part well."

He kissed her forehead and left her in the tub to soak and calm down. As he started to close the door, she said "Let me know when you've uploaded the pictures. I'm excited to hear what everyone has to say." Alicia sat in the tub alone now, sore everywhere and satisfied. She wasn't going to ask for that one again anytime soon. As she thought about him taking the pictures from the camera and uploading them to the internet right now, she thought about asking him for a public adventure next time.

badbuy
badbuy
23 Followers