The Taking of Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was eager, but tentative. Her delicate touch, her soft yearning kisses were driving me crazy. She was being too gentle. I wanted more. I softly licked the wet open flower of her cunt and she began to mirror my movements.

As her head began to bob up and down as she worked, Victor got on his knees behind my head and gently parted the leaves of her ass. I heard his sharp intake of breath as her tight little butthole was finally exposed. I saw him lean down and run his tongue softly, wetly through her crack and over her puckered anus.

She gasped at the liquid contact and her body sought instinctively to jerk away from that insidious pressure. But I was holding her too firmly for that. For a moment, her body was rigid; but then as Victor's tongue traveled that terrain once again bathing the forbidden flower of her butthole in his spit, she moaned and her muscles relaxed, surrendering to her new hunger.

I reached up to push Victor's face away from the warm crease of her ass. As he looked at me quizzically, I smiled, trailed a fingertip through her cunt and began to anoint her anus with her juices. I did it slowly, savoring the way she shuddered at my touch. By the time I was done, Victor's eyes were burning with lust. With a groan that seemed to come from his loins, he dipped his head again and began to lick her juices from the tiny folds of her asshole. She moaned into my cunt.

By the time we had done that a few times ... Victor can get really greedy ... her limbs were jerking spasmodically, no longer under her control. I finally eased out from under her body and rose up on my knees. Victor was still holding her cheeks open, gazing longingly at the tight pink hole of her anus.

"You want that sweet little hole, don't you, baby?" I whispered, "You'll have it. And I promise you she will beg you to take it, but not tonight. Tonight, I've other plans for her."

As we watched her body on the sheets, twitching and shuddering under our prolonged assault on her senses, his forehead creased with concern.

"She's going crazy, sweetheart."

"Isn't that the idea?" I asked him gently, stroking his cheek. Victor can be weak sometimes.

I rolled her over onto her back and eased her thighs open. I placed a hand behind Victor's head and drew his face towards her waiting cunt.

"Suck her," I said gently, "but don't make her cum. Just keep her boiling over. I want to cum first."

As Victor's head dipped into the wet grotto of her pussy, I straddled her head and lowered my sex onto her lips. As she felt the wet kiss of my pussy on her mouth, her eyes fluttered open.

"Suck me, baby," I whispered, "Make me cum."

Her tongue burned a long wet furrow in my cunt as she began to lick. She more than made up for her inexperience with enthusiasm and just the sight of that angelic face working between my legs was threatening to tip me over the edge. But before I went tumbling into dizzying pleasure, I wanted something else and I hoped she would give it to me.

I braced myself on my hands and shifted slightly forward. She hesitated for a brief second before her tongue flicked out, branding the soft little hole of my anus. She continued to lick, painting with her spit the folds that radiated from my tiny hole as I threw my head back and moaned. When I could no longer take it, I shifted backwards and offered the plump little morsel of my clit to her lips. She understood my silent plea, slid my clit into her mouth, closed her eyes and sucked. I exploded, screaming my pleasure to the century old rafters of our bedroom.

When my breathing quieted and my heartbeat returned to normal, I looked over my shoulder at Victor and gasped in a strangled whisper, "Finish her."

Victor tenderly cupped the cheeks of her tight little ass in his palms and lifted her cunt into his waiting mouth. I watched as Victor sucked the soft flesh of her pussy into his mouth whole. I looked down at the face trapped between my thighs. Her eyes had widened and there was something akin to panic in them and shock that such pleasure was possible.

It didn't take long. It couldn't, not with Victor lashing with his tongue the wet pulp of her pussy in his mouth. She moaned her pleasure into my cunt. Her lips fluttering helplessly in my wet folds almost tipped me over into another orgasm. I marveled at what this little angel could do to me. I was still shuddering from the aftershocks of my first release.

I held her pinned down as her body shuddered and shook in the whirlwind of her release. She was still twitching when Victor finally lowered her delectable little bottom onto the sheets. I got off her then and began to lick my juices from her lips, her cheeks and her throat. Victor was washing her pussy with long laps of his tongue. She groaned, barely conscious, as her body trembled in our arms like a leaf in a storm.

When the tremors subsided, I whispered in her ear, "Victor did you so beautifully, didn't he? Don't you want to thank him, baby? Don't you want to taste him?"

"Yes," she groaned, her fingers scrabbling on the sheets, reaching out blindly.

I signaled to Victor to lie on his back on the bed next to her. I placed an arm tenderly around her shoulder and raised her up. Her body was still drunk on the exquisite torture it had suffered and her fingers gripped me softly to support herself. When her eyes fell on Victor's prone body and the hard glistening pillar of flesh that crowned it, her lips parted in a little sob. I moved to the other side of him and gently gripped his pulsing shaft in my hand. My fingers barely closed around his girth.

"He's all yours," I cooed.

She didn't seem to hear me. She seemed mesmerized by the sight of his rampant cock, now trapped in the prison of my fist. As she neared, I relinquished my grip on Victor's flesh and his cock twitched. A tiny little shiver ran through her frame as she reached out to grip the throbbing shaft.

"It's so beautiful," she marveled and then she bent down to plant a soft achingly gentle kiss on the straining head. She held it carefully as though something infinitely precious. Her gentle adoration of his flesh was having its effect on Victor who was struggling to stay still. I leaned forward to prize his cock from her grip and then ran the tip of my tongue slowly along its length from his balls to his tiny leaking lips. She immediately followed my cue. She traced the length of his cock with her tongue and then sipped the shimmering pool of pre cum that had gathered at the tip.

The next few minutes must have been the longest of Victor's life thus far. We made love to his cock, Amy and I, our lips and tongue working simultaneously to wet, to taste every inch of his throbbing flesh. Our lips met at his tip and we kissed softly as we engulfed the bloated head of his cock in our mouths.

When I broke that kiss, she claimed him for herself and slid the purple crown between her lips and softly suckled. I had never seen anyone look so contented. Her eyes were closed and she was purring in her throat like a happy little kitten. That gentle vibration was going straight to Victor's balls. He was clawing the sheet into sweaty clumps, desperately fighting the urge to empty his balls into her soft fluttering throat.

I cradled his head in my arms and whispered, "She's beautiful, isn't she? She's going to be such a hot little fuck."

He groaned like I had buried a knife between his ribs. I knew he wouldn't last very long in the unbearably sweet prison of that mouth. I gently gripped her throat to prize her away from his flesh and whispered, "If you keep doing that, baby, he's going to cum in your hot little mouth. You don't want that, do you?"

"I want ... I want," she mumbled around his shaft, holding on for dear life and refusing to relinquish his cock from the tight ring of her lips.

"No, you don't," I explained patiently, "You want him to fuck your sweet little cunt. He wants that too. He's wanted that from the moment he saw you in your sexy tee and your tight shorts. You'll let him have it, won't you, baby?"

At that, she finally looked up, her innocent blue eyes filled with a new hunger, eager now to have her body split open by his rampant flesh. I held her close to me and softly stroked her golden curls as I whispered, "Time to get fucked, sweetheart."

She shuddered deliciously in my arms. I arranged her on the bed, on her back, a pillow under her hips to raise her dripping hole for Victor's invading cock. Victor kneeled between her legs and gazed down at her pliant flesh, hungry now to be claimed.

I took him gently in the circle of my fist and placed the tip against the sopping wet hole of her cunt. She mewled in anticipation of her coming violation. I decided to make her wait. I decided to tease them both until their nerve endings were screaming to be joined. I dragged the tip of his cock through her pussy, marking fiery trails on her wet eager flesh. Her hips were jerking, her hole desperately seeking the relief of his cock. I let her find it and when I saw the relief wash across her face, I pulled it out. The cry that tore out of her throat was no longer human.

Then, finally, I pressed her hips flat on the pillow, aimed his cock like an arrow into her weeping hole and let him bury himself in her depths. I saw his eyes widen at the heat and the tightness of her and his lips parted in a groan that seemed to come from his balls. Then, he began to fuck her with long steady strokes, almost coming out before plunging all the way back in.

Her eyes were wild and no sound would emerge from her open mouth, her moan of pleasure at being fucked so deliciously trapped in her throat. I kissed her softly and sucked the moan from her lips. I caressed her with my voice, wheedling, seducing, stroking.

"He feels good, doesn't he -- long and thick and hard? Is he fucking you good, baby? Is he fucking you nice and deep?"

She groaned, her eyes glazed over with a hunger that she could no longer control. As I looked at those unseeing eyes, I decided that it was time to up the ante and really melt her into liquid lust. I got up to kneel behind Victor and then gently pushed him down until his body was flat against hers. Her lips immediately latched onto his and her fingers scrabbled hungrily on his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist to pull him closer to herself. For what I had in mind, that was perfect.

I gently pushed Victor's legs wider apart and knelt between them. My head dipped to the junction of their bodies and my tongue swept wetly across the tiny little rosebud of her anus. I felt her body jerk and I smiled to myself. I ravaged her tight orifice mercilessly with my wet muscle until she was moaning like a whore into Victor's mouth.

My lips drifted upwards to capture Victor's velvety balls. I sucked each into my mouth only to release it, wet with my spit. Then I began to lick the wrinkled skin gently, bouncing his soft vulnerable flesh on the flat of my tongue. By the time my tongue trailed over his perineum and dipped into the puckered flower of his anus, they were both delirious with need. I sensed that they were close ... very close.

He was no longer fucking her. They were just writhing together ... one flesh, one desperate raging need. She came first, her body jerking helplessly under his, her scream of pleasure muffled by his mouth. Her spasming cunt finally tipped him over into blessed oblivion. As I saw his balls tighten as a prelude to his release, I lowered my head and rewarded them with a long lazy lick. He bellowed like a stuck bull and his swollen cock boiled over into her cunt. As he came, I kept licking him, laving him ... loving him.

It was an eternity before their bodies quieted and her ankles slipped from his sweat soaked back, relinquishing her grip on his body. I tugged gently at his hips until he lifted himself off her body with a groan and rolled onto his back on the sheets. He had not softened and his cock was glistening with a mixture of his cum and her juices. I delicately gripped his cock between a thumb and a forefinger and licked it clean with long loving sweeps. When I looked up, his eyes were filled with a tenderness that made my cunt weep.

"Come here, you witch," he growled, holding out his arms to me.

I crawled up his body and curled up in his arms, my head resting on his shoulders.

"Didn't you like what I did?" I asked sweetly.

"I loved it," he whispered softly, "I love everything you do to me and for me every moment of our lives."

I felt my heart lurch with a hunger for this man that was so intense that if Amy hadn't emptied his balls with her hungry little cunt, my body would have eaten him alive. I would have thrust his hard throbbing shaft into my womb and never let him go. I felt a momentary stab of regret that I couldn't claim him then, at that very moment, but it passed.

He gently cupped my mound with his palm and grinned at how wet I was. I slithered against his palm, rubbing my wet hungry flesh against it.

"I assume you're not done yet," he said.

"No," I replied coyly.

He laughed and then kissed me tenderly on my forehead.

"Go for it, girl. Take her to heaven," he said, "but I'm going to pass. You two little devils have milked me dry."

I watched his naked body as he walked out relearning the beloved lines that I knew so well until the door closed behind him. Then I turned to Amy who was still lying where I had left her, her sweet body racked by an occasional tremor.

I gazed at her for a long time -- at the face shining with sweat, at the rise and fall of her breasts, at her thighs softly parted and the thick trail of cum oozing out of her cunt. I spread her thighs wider and knelt between them. As my head lowered, her eyes fluttered open. I held them with my own as my tongue gently scooped up the thick white cream leaking out of her pussy lips.

She groaned, unbearably aroused as I was at the thought of my licking up my husband's cum from her swollen cunt. I licked her softly, steadily with long sweeps of my tongue, cleaning her up. When I was done, I slid up her body to fold her into my arms. I let the intimacy of that shared moment sink in before I whispered, "Victor's had you. Now it's my turn."

She looked startled and then bemused as I got up and slid off the bed to rummage in the bedside drawer. Her eyes widened as she took in what emerged from it. I stood brazen and naked before her as I pulled on the leather harness and clicked the thick red latex dildo into place. I wanted her to know what fate awaited her, to see how she was going to be taken that night. She moaned as the red latex cock quivered and bounced as I clambered onto the bed.

"Have you ever been fucked by someone who doesn't have to stop, by something that won't go soft?" I whispered in her ear.

I knew I had her attention. The full meaning of what I had just said was sinking in. Her eyes were riveted to that pillar of red and her thighs fell open of their own accord. She was ready.

I grabbed a fistful of her hair and thrust the dildo between her lips. She drew it into her mouth with a soft moan and began to wet it by running her lips along its length, her eyes closed in quiet bliss. The sight of the dildo emerging from her lips, wet with her spit and glistening in the light was incredibly arousing and I felt a sympathetic pulse in my clit. I had already cum tonight. I wanted now to pound her sweet little cunt, long and slow and hard, until she was reduced to a moaning quivering mass of flesh. But I wondered now if my own desire, my own hunger for her young ripe body would not overtake me and prevent me from doing just that.

I gently cupped her chin and withdrew the thick latex cock from her lips like a sword from a scabbard.

"Let me take you, sweetheart," I whispered throatily.

It was as much a plea as a statement and she sensed the hunger in my voice.

"Oh, God, yes ... please. Take me," she moaned.

When I knelt between her legs, her hips were already weaving tight little circles in the air, eager now to be penetrated. I held the end of the dildo poised against her hungry hole and then pressed forward, burying it to the hilt in her cunt. She gasped.

I remained still for a moment to let her get used to that alien presence in her flesh and then began to thrust in and out. As I drank in the glorious vision of her naked body splayed open before me, a wave of tenderness washed over my body making me shudder. I wanted to possess completely this precious gift that I had received and to claim her in every way that a woman can be claimed. I wanted to hold her, soothe her, shield her, fuck her.

I gently took her wrists in my hands and raised them above her head. As she looked at me questioningly, I covered her palms with mine and pressed them firmly into the sheets. She smiled softly and yielded to that gentle pressure as her hips tilted upwards to meet my thrust, offering her cunt as a sweet sacrifice to my mounting lust. My hips seemed to have a life of their own, wanting to become a silken blur pounding her into submission. But I resisted the temptation and fucked in and out of her with measured slowness, wanting her to feel in the depths of her being every inch of that cock plundering her tight pussy.

As her eyes rolled back in her head and her lips began to tremble, I sensed how close she was to her climax. I removed my hands from hers and wrapped them softly around her throat. I squeezed ... gently, not hard enough to suffocate her, just hard enough to make her gasp for air in urgent little sips. She opened her eyes to look at me. When she saw the infinite tenderness in my eyes and the rampant hunger, she gripped my elbows in acquiescence and her eyes softened in surrender. I fought back my tears at that sweet little gesture of trust and began to fuck her with long deep steady strokes that made her body jerk. She twitched and jerked like a rag doll when she came. I didn't stop.

As I continued fucking her, soft noises bubbled from her throat as a second orgasm shook her and a third. I reveled in her helplessness, in the way her throat fluttered in the loving prison of my fingers, in the waves of mind numbing pleasure that washed through her flesh. I stopped only when I saw the desperate plea in her eyes and knew I had taken her to that point where pleasure becomes so intense as to be pain. She moaned as I finally withdrew from her now exquisitely sensitive cunt.

She watched me, her body twitching and jerking in the aftershocks of her release as I struggled to unscrew the latex cock from my harness. She shuddered as my fingers slipped on its slick surface, drenched with her juices. I finally wrenched it loose, stepped out of the leather harness and crawled into bed beside her.

When I drew her into my arms, she snuggled against my body and sighed softly. She seemed to be drifting off to sleep when she suddenly jerked upright. Her soft hand reached between my thighs, into the wetness of my sopping cunt.

"You didn't cum," she said, her eyes full of soft concern, "please ... let me do you."

"No, baby," I moaned as her fingers trailed through my wetness, "you are exhausted."

"I want you to sleep in my arms tonight," I added, "and I want to ache for you all night. In the morning, I want you to spread my thighs apart and eat me out until I explode in your mouth. I want to be the first thing that you taste. Will you do that for me, baby?"

"Yes ... Oh, God, yes," she replied, shuddering as my soaking cunt kissed the soft skin of her thigh wetly.

I held her in my arms and rocked her gently as she sank into an exhausted stupor. She mumbled softly in her sleep and I wondered what dreams were playing in her head. Was she dreaming of us, of the night of passion that we had shared, of the pleasure that had seared her soul tonight? I gently brushed back behind her ear an errant wisp of golden hair which had fallen over her forehead and thought of the nights to come and the pleasure we would wring from the sweet hungry body of our new playmate.