The Taking of Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband discovers and takes his own revenge.
1.1k words
4.22
47.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 02/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FLAngel
FLAngel
1 Followers

If non-consent bothers you, please turn back now.

Special thanks to txbiker for all his help. Without him this chapter would not have happened.

****************************

This is what the strange observed from outside the bedroom window:

My husband came storming into the room, almost breaking the door from its hinges. I was still tied to the headboard and blindfolded, my wet, dripping pussy was gaping and exposed.

"What the hell is going on!" He shouted. "Angel! What happened here? Are you okay?"

"He ... he tied me up! ... He .... he did things to me! ....OH, Mike! He said he knew you!" I sobbed. Still trying to recover from my first ever orgasm, and trying to get my husband to "save" me, I went on. "Mike! He ... he made me ....I never ... he made me cum! And ... and then he .. he ... ohhh .. Mike!" I think that I sounded like I had enjoyed the bondage/forced fuck,because I sighed deeply.

I twisted and moaned against the restraints, begging Mike to release me, take off the blind fold, hold me, comfort me. He did the most unexpected thing. I felt my legs being raised, a swish of air, then WHACK! A sharp sting to my butt!

"You liked that? You slut! Look at you! Your nipples are hard, your cunt is red and dripping cum! You are fucking smiling for chrissake! You want me to "hold you?"

WHACK! Another stinging blow. I cried out in pain, three more times my wimpy (up

to now) husband thrashed my ass. I felt the warmth flowing to the skin, I could picture the redness spreading. I also felt the wetness building in my hot pussy.

"Oh! Please! ... MIKE!" I screamed.

"Please what, you slut?!"

"Please don't hurt me!" I begged.

"Quiet! You'll wake the boy!"

"I ... I didn't like it, Mike! .. He forced me! He made me do it!" I protested.

Still bound, I heard Mike undressing. 'What is he doing?' I thought. I soon felt his weight on the bed.

"Angel." He spoke softly, now. "Angel, I'm sorry. I ...I was angry. You look.... Oh Angel you look so hot!" I could hear the strained desire in his voice. Something I hadn't ever heard. I felt his hot hand caress my tender butt where it was warm from the spanking.

"You look so ... helpless. You look wanton and hot, spread out like this, Angel." He was talking softly, his hands roaming my abused body. He touched my engorged clit, and my hips jumped. I was so sensitive!

'My gawd! It's never been like this!' I thought. My cunt was drooling my nectar, I was so hot! I needed a cock in me!

"Oh, Mike! Yes! Touch me there. Make it cum again, Please?" I suggested.

In all our years together, Mike had never touched me 'down there', except with his cock. When the intruder licked my slit, it was the first time ANYONE had ever done that. I wanted more!

Mike gently placed a finger in the wet folds of skin. He did graze my clit, and made me jerk again. He pulled his hand away quickly, as though burned.

"Don't stop, Mike. That's where I want you to touch." I said in a sensual whisper.

"Like this, Angel?" He said as his hand covered my cum soaked cunt.

I was so hot! His hand felt like fire on my freshly fucked hole. I wanted him to fuck me, and make me cum, like the stranger did.

"Oh, yes, Mike! Put your fingers inside, too!"

He slowly curled his fingers into me. My hips bucked and my heart beat fast as another wave of ecstasy rolled through me. I wanted it to go on forever.

'Why hadn't this ever happened, before?' I wondered.

"Please! Mike!" I groaned.

"What?" He asked. "What 'please'?"

"Fuu ...ff ..fuck me, Mike!" I clamped my lips tight after the words exploded from me. I had never talked like that to him. His sudden movement on the bed sent mixed messages to my blindfolded mind. Then, just as suddenly, I felt the warmth of his body covering mine. His erection was knocking at my swollen entrance. I jerked against my restraints and drove my hot, needy cunt onto his cock.

I startled him, and he fell, full force, driving his five inch cock into me. He was thick, and split me wide with the sudden motion. I screamed in joy and pain as he started to fuck pussy.

"Yes! OhMyGod! MIKE, FUCK MEEEEEE!" My hips were thrusting up to him, wanton, desperate to feel his seed deep in belly. He met my thrusts, and soon, I felt him pounding me, getting thicker. His breathing told me he was going to give me his cum.

I wanted to cum with him, to let him feel the joy of my release. I started thinking of the hot talk of the stranger, telling me to cum for him. Listening in my mind to the sounds of his words, coaxing me to let loose and enjoy the sex.

My body got tight, and hot. The muscles inside me started to contract and I could feel the extra wetness beginning.

My heart was racing, 'Was it like this, before?' I thought, as my belly started to shake. My legs quivered and my butt tightened up. My throat got tight and dry. I was gasping for air, straining

against my bonds. I was so close! Yes! It was here!

"OHHHHHHHH! MIKE! YEAHHHHHHH! .... I'M CUMMMINGGG!"

I thrashed against Mike's body, wracked with feelings I didn't know existed! My whole body was on fire from the inside. Every muscle I had was trying to pull me apart! I screamed and panted, jerked and struggled. I felt like my insides were

coming out of my pussy! Gawd! It was so intense!

Then I felt Mike getting bigger in me. He was growling, like a bear. He pumped deep into me, and the went stiff! I felt the pulsing between my pussy lips, deep inside me, I felt the hot seed

filling my belly. I started quivering and shaking again.

"OH, Mike!" I finally gasped. "That was the best you ever did me!"

He said nothing, but held me tight, and removed the blindfold as he kissed me. He reached up and untied my hands, so I could wrap my tired arms around his sweating body.

Mike never mentioned the stranger, again. Neither did I. I did still wonder who he was, and how he came to be in my bed, that night.

*********

Smiling softly, the stranger walked down the road to where he'd left his Harley hidden. Mike hadn't hurt her. Mike had actually opened up a whole new area to explore, startling both Angel and the stranger.

Now to go get ready for the phone call. Because, surely, Mike would call his best friend, the County Sheriff, to report the intrusion. Or would he?

Marc smiled to himself as he roared off into the night. His only regret was that he hadn't actually fucked his best friends wife...not yet.....

FLAngel
FLAngel
1 Followers