The Taking of Cassidy Lynn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers

"So now what happens? Is there somewhere we can go?"

"There is always a place but I must have you now Cassidy. You have made me so excited I cannot wait another minute."

Without warning he turned her toward the railing and gathered her skirt up to her waist.

"What? Oh my god Manuel no! You can't fuck me here!" She protested in vain though and when he gently bent her over she placed her hands on the railing, arching her hips to give him entrance to her channel. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

She heard his zipper go down and held her breath, waiting for him to find her aching pussy. When she felt the hot spongy head of his penis slip over her folds she closed her eyes, waiting eagerly to feel his size. He placed his hand firmly on her back and with steady pressure his cock pushed her labia open and slid into the grip of her wet pussy.

Cassidy felt his thickness stretch her open as he worked his shaft more and more deeply into her until; with a quick, hard thrust he forced the last of his length into her.

"Ahh! Oh fuck that's good" she whispered as she felt his true size fill her up.Oh fuck me, yes! He's got a nice big cock!

When it came right down to it few things felt as good to her as having a hard cock in her pussy and Cassidy tried to resist the urge to moan loudly as her body began responding to his welcome intrusion.

Her efforts to remain quiet only became more challenging as Manuel began moving inside her. He drove in and back with long, even strokes that massaged her inner walls deliciously.

His dick felt hot and hard in her pussy and he seemed to know just how fast she could take him. Even the angle that he entered her was perfectly comfortable, allowing him to move in and out of her easily yet still touching all of those sensitive zones that made her want to scream out loud.

Cassidy felt like she was losing her mind. She was fucking a strange man just feet away from her coworkers. She was risking her career and her marriage, everything she had worked for in her life and she wasn't even sure how it had happened!

She did know that she liked it! The way he spoke, the strength in his voice, his supreme confidence, all of it excited her. He was a terrific cocksman and he was driving her toward another amazing orgasm at the rate he was going.

His forceful will was matched by his gentle touch. He was incredibly tuned to her needs, every movement he made adding to her arousal until she was virtually panting with lust. His hands flowed over her body like liquid mercury, caressing her flanks like a master masseuse. He touched her back and hips gently, encouraging her to move with him. Soon he had Cassidy pushing back as he thrust, cleverly timing their movements in an elegant dance of pleasure that had every nerve in her body buzzing with sexual energy.

The pressure and intensity of his touch increased along with the power and speed of his cock. Cassidy felt her breasts begin to sway inside her gown, adding the unexpected pleasure of her nipples rubbing lightly against the satin to her already inflamed desire.

Manuel was now breathing harder behind her and grunting softly each time he drove his penis into her pussy.

"You are so beautiful my lovely girl. You skin glows in the radiance of the moonlight. You are everything I knew you would be!"

Cassidy felt a rush of pride in his compliments. She was torn between her fear of getting caught and her need to feel him cum inside her. She felt his hands caress her ass and then, without warning he prodded her rosebud with his thumb.

The shock of the sensation caught her completely by surprise and sent her body reeling. He pushed again until her rose opened slightly and to her astonishment, Cassidy exploded in orgasm.

She yelped and moaned as her pussy convulsed on his shaft, oozing its fluid down her thighs. Her body shook violently and her knees threatened to give way as she was consumed by the tide of her peak.

Manuel drove into her hard as she came, pressing into her deeply over and over until her eyes glazed from the exquisite torture her sensitized pussy was receiving.

His cock seemed to get even harder as he pounded her supple body. She almost winced as he took hold of her hips with his powerful hands and stabbed into her with one final thrust.

She heard the sound of his growls and groans behind her as a hot wetness suddenly filled her pulsing channel. He stroked deeply again and each time he pulled back another hot burst of his thick cum coated her vaginal walls until finally he thrust one last time and held his length buried inside her.

Cassidy's head swam as her moment passed. She trembled and quivered uncontrollably as the spasms passed through her. Manuel still held her hips but now his grip had become gentle, keeping his slowly softening organ inside her until, finally, Cassidy stood and turned to face him.

He kissed her softly.

"You are magnificent my dear. A true creature of beauty and passion "

Cassidy adjusted her gown, nervously smoothing the fabric to conceal the effects of their sex.

"That was amazing Manuel. It really was."

"Oh we are not finished my dear. That was but an aperitif. The Champagne before the banquet."

Manuel reached down and retrieved her forgotten panties from the ground.

"I have a room reserved on the 47th floor. I imagine that you will want to take your leave from that party shortly after I go."

With a devious smiled he slipped her panties into his jacket pocket.

"You may have these back when you meet me there."

"You have a room here? Why didn't you say so before?"

Manuel smiled.

"Because it excited me to have you here."

He turned and walked calmly into the apartment. "Room 4781. Please do not make me wait for too long."

Cassidy watched him walk away and laughed easily to herself. He couldn't wait five minutes? He's got balls, no doubt about that!

She thought about what she had just done and wondered if she should meet him downstairs. The wise thing for her to do. of course, would have been to just go home and bury this wonderful experience in the private recesses of her mind, keeping it only as her own personal secret.

In that moment Cassidy might well have found the strength to go home but she knew that all she would find there was a husband drunk on cheap beer. It was a thought that filled her with revulsion.

She thought about Manuel and her belly fluttered at the thought of meeting him again. Just an aperitif? My god what would his banquet be like?

Cassidy pondered the possibilities as the glow of her orgasm slowly waned. The excitement of the moment had passed and now she felt strangely relaxed. As she freshened up in the bathroom it occurred to her that she wasn't even debating whether or not she was going to follow Manuel to his room. She already knew she would. The only thing that surprised her was how strongly she desired too.

Manuel was unlike any man she had ever met. Yes, he was handsome, strikingly handsome in fact but that wasn't what was attracting her. There was just something irresistible about him that she found impossible to ignore.

She knew that he expected her to come to him and when she thought about it she didn't want to disappoint him. He had told her to be there and she was going to be, just because he had said so. How very odd! Why would I care about how he would feel? I just let him fuck me and now I don't want him to be upset? What the hell is happing to me!

She had never felt anything like it. He had taken control of her body and now it seemed he had taken her free will as well. Cassidy laughed quietly to herself again as these thoughts played out in her mind. It was as insane as it was...exciting. He had already gotten her to cum twice in just a few minutes and that was while standing on a balcony. My god, what is he going to do to me with an entire evening to do it in!

MiliktheRed
MiliktheRed
87 Followers
12