The Taking of Clara Ch. 01

Story Info
Intro. A clever young girl is captured by white cop.
4.1k words
4.17
16.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers

Intro

001 You saw me.

What do you see when you look at me?

I wanted to ask the police officer that same question when I saw his hazel eyes fall lazily onto my form. It was a hot fall day and I'd decided to take a stroll downtown for errand running when I noticed two tall officers placed in front of my favorite café one eating lunch talkative with his current partner who seemed less than interested in his confabulation. Today my curly ringlets were loose and flowing gaily in the wind, caught by the surprise of growth after four years of starting over, I thought my hair was my crown and glory. Later I'd learn this was not one of my most treasured physical attractions.

My eyes caught his instantly, idly observing me as I stopped to hurriedly access my wallet before going inside to place my order. Looking upwards a pleasant smile formed across my face, acknowledging that I knew he was watching me. Of course, it wasn't returned, yet not once did he decide to look away. Was he sizing me up? It didn't matter, I loved the way he began to scan my body up and down as I approached the entrance, in fact it turned me on.

He was extremely handsome, masculine with a firm face buzzed cut large hands and a well-built chest. A man in uniform specifically police uniform led to instantaneous arousal. Lately cops hadn't been everyone's favorite topic, however deep inside I desired to be in handcuffs, and a little sex slut for a dominate power hungry officer. Walking pass the two in blue I immediately felt a quick heated sensation between my vulva, ignoring it cursing myself for the indecency of my thoughts I preceded to move on wards.

"Clara!"

Ana, I saw her standing awaiting her order she'd saw me right after placing a quick request of coffee and a muffin. This was our regular meet up spot and a distraction to my boring life.

"How are you girly I love your dress!"

"Aw thank you Ana you're always beautiful love, what'd you get today?"

"Veggie omelet nothing to amazing. Are you coming to the house warming tonight?"

"Oh yeah! I'd almost forgotten about it. I'll be there starts at 7pm right?"

"Yes, don't miss it, we're drinking for the entire night doing girly shit it'll be amazing."

Laughing to myself Ana loved the moments of gossiping and sipping wine. I came mostly for the free bud and a reason to get drunk, since it was a rarity for me to do it on my own. And of course, Amber moving into her new place was something to celebrate. "I'll definitely be there don't worry." Although I disliked being around a group of girls I managed to keep myself centered and carefree. As we sat down at a small table near the window I noticed the officers remained outside I wanted to make sure we sat in bird's eye view, I was succumbing to my peaked interest.

"So, Clara are you seeing anyone these days?" I despised that question, being the shy timid multicultural ethnic girl amongst the bunch of socially outgoing young yuppie white women was sometimes difficult. I liked to stick to myself stay out of trouble do my homework and work hard it was the other way around for my friends. I was the mediator of our group the designated driver, sober but low key a stoner. I never shared any of my secrets, but I knew everyone else's.

"You know I'm not seeing anyone Ana, my schedule is to full there's no way to even consider the thought of dating right now."

"If you don't use it you lose it!" She said this matter of factly, smiling ear to ear at what she thought was good advice. "Using it doesn't pay my rent, at the end of the day that's all that matters in my world." I smirked with childlike ease at her, if only she knew what I truly desired she'd be at a loss for words. None of the girls were aware of my kinks and mischievous scenarios I daydreamed about every single day, and I preferred it that way.

"I mean what's wrong with hooking up, haven't met any hot guys in your classes yet?"

"It's just not a big deal for me Ana most guys barely know how to make a woman cum I'd rather save myself the trouble."

"Well you know Chad is still interested."

Chad, the recent law student neighbor of Ana's. A know it all overly talkative junior who always made sure debates were won by him and no one else. "I'd never date a lawyer, I thought we talked about this." Repetitively curving all my friend's male suggestions became extremely easy, especially since they had no real understanding of what "My type" was. I can't imagine what they'd say if they found out my type was white dominating police officers who enjoyed submissive young tight brown girls.

Speaking of which the two male policemen returned to their vehicles, but not before I caught the other turn around and catch my eyes as he then smirked, eyes sparkling with sensuality and amusement. Confused I had no time to react as he entered his own patrol car and sped off. He was fucking sexy and my pussy creamed as my thoughts led to visualizing him eagerly spanking my firm ass over his patrol car handcuffed arms above my head.

"Clara did you hear me? What are you staring at?"

I was caught off guard, "Sorry just remembered all the homework I still have left to do." One thing I've learned if you're ever in a weird situation blame it on school. Always found ways to tell someone I was tired from school especially if I didn't want to spend time with them. Easy right? "Clara stop your worry you'll get it done in no time." That was my goal in the end to get it done on time, but it would be impossible now that I had someone to fantasize about.

"I better see you tonight Clara and whatever else you're worried about stop it right now."

I loved Ana's positivity, but it wasn't enough for me to ever stop being cautious.

002. You own me.

It was easy for me to decide on which outfit to wear when I'd go over to my friend's houses. Nothing sexy, a long dress sandals and my hair up in a tight bun my favorite sparkly studded earrings and crystal bracelets. I'd be driving over and thankfully it wasn't a long commute. Examining my tall thin figure for the first time I thought I was beautiful I'd always wished to be the skinny one out of my friends and after years of heavy dieting it had come true. Funny now men were always interested but I saw most as a waste of time.

"Alright here goes nothing." I was ready for a fun night. Grabbing the large bottle of wine, I picked up earlier on the way back from the café it would be easy for me to enjoy myself after a couple glasses. "Oh my fucking god Clara showed up guys!" As soon as I pulled up the girls were outside already bringing in more bottles of wine. "I told you I'd make it Ana, plus Amber's only down the street from me now." Amber glowed vivaciously I could see the pride in her green eyes finally a place she could call her own, I was genuinely happy to be here for her. "Guys stop talking let's drink more! It's been a long week for us all and I'm ready to be on the other side already." Eagerly we galloped inside like little children. A cozy Victorian home welcomed us the smell of wood and incense massaged my nostrils I never wanted to leave.

"Wow Amber it's so beautiful. Also, I got you your favorite wine. Sauvignon Blanc white but strong." I winked at her with ease at our little inside joke. "Okay thank you honey put that down and here's a glass of wine for you, let's celebrate bitch! Cheers everyone!" All four of us myself, Ana, Michelle, and Casey tearfully cheered to our friend, she'd been homeless not even a year before and somehow managed to get back on her feet into this castle. "Cheers to you and your dreams coming true!" We all were ecstatic for her accomplishment.

Looking over to Casey I whispered, "Did you bring the bud?"

"Of course I did, I brought five joints and we're going to smoke them all."

"Um what the fuck is that whispering going on between you two?"

Amber questioned us heatedly already buzzed from the wine grinning like two naughty school girls "Casey got us joints!!" I exclaimed. The look on Amber's face widened so brightly I thought she might faint from all the excitement. As we gathered around the vinyl player on the living room floor it was time to light up. And Amber took the first hit.

"You know Charles wants to move in with me, right?"

"How are you two even still together?" Michelle replied angrily, "He doesn't do anything for you."

"He doesn't even have a job!" Ana spilled.

And this was the part I'd blank out, it was always like this one of us complained and then we smoke and drank together until we couldn't complain no longer. Although we were vastly different moments like these I felt entirely safe. We all needed one another, and I hoped one day I could share with them my true self and not hide so much of what I truly felt about my likes and dislikes when it came down to sex, men and women.

"Casey you should've brought your brother over, Michelle giggled. I still enjoy a little bit of eye candy and he's been on my mind still."

"He's a total fuck boy not worth a cent of thought, I wouldn't even brother." Casey was somewhat of a hippie and it was easy for her to be upright about her thoughts on the worst type of boys. And her brother was one of them. I recalled his lanky tall frame tattoos covering his entire body long deadlocked hair and an ego bigger than an elephant's trunk he was the bad boy most girls wanted. Except me of course.

"Claraaaaaa when are you gonna get some dick honey?" Our hostess Amber cooed the girls beamed at me inquisitively. "There has to be someone you're interested in, it's your junior year of college and you're still so boring." And that's exactly what I wanted them to remember I was the "Boring girl" and my life was easier having that title no drama followed me whatsoever.

"I'm going to die an Old Maid." I croaked laughing mid-sentence, they all shook their heads in disproval. My singleness was seemingly a turn off to my friends to top the fact my interest was rarely piqued, bets were often placed on my name as to if I'd ever make the first move to talk to the opposite sex and most were practically all lost. "As long as you have us you'll never die an old maid." Ana winked at me in response five hours had since passed and we'd be smoking and drinking. And once my sexuality was questioned that's when I knew we've all come to our limits. My body was on fire and I was ready to crawl into my own bed and masturbate. Looking back at Ana I let out a candied laugh.

"I won't forget that Ana why thank you. But this old maid is ready to retire to her own abode." I said with my best British impression I had. Everyone chipped in to ask would I be alright driving home intoxicated, which I expressed my own confidence in traveling safely as I was only a 9-minute drive away. "I'll be fine guys I didn't even drink that much, and I also didn't realize how many mothers I had. Amber congrats again on your new place, whatever you need call me anytime."

"Be safe and drive slow okay.. Clara I know you're heavy footed when you're drunk. And thank you again sweetums I appreciate that." We all shared hugs and I was quickly out the door, I even managed to have a joint left from Casey and stuck it quietly in my purse. As I exited my thoughts lingered on how grateful I was to have those girls who cared about me and wished my life to be full of happiness, they understood how hard I worked to have stability, a place of my own, good credit a car and in two years a college degree. Being a good girl had been worth it.

As I entered the key into the ignition my body was overwhelmingly hot, and I raised the window unusually very low. There was no doubt I was drunk as fuck and higher than I normally let myself get. Smiling I drove away anxiously, all of me was more than ready to get home. "Almost there I knew I'd be okay." Thinking aloud the GPS said only 7 minutes away after crossing this upcoming light. "Fuck it's a yellow." I sped up and it'd just turned red but I still went across, no one was out and it was dreadfully quiet I'd be fine. And just as I turned the corner on to my street address I saw the lights. Out of nowhere a cop trailed me and was urging me to pull over.

"This cant be fucking happening right now. No no no no." My breath quickened, I smelled like weed and booze. I was going to jail.

"Okay Clara be positive smile and put on your casually good girl voice you'll be fine." Coaching myself taking deep horrid breaths the inevitable was about to occur, I pulled over to the side corner of the street and turned off my car. As I saw him exit his vehicle and approach his stride was confident and forthcoming. And he even looked familiar.

"Fuck fuck fuck he's the same officer I'd seen earlier today, what are the chances, shit." It hit me instantly it was him currently in charge of me.

"Ma'am you realize you just went through a red light?"

"Yes, officer I do." First failure, I just incriminated myself.

"What's the big rush?" He asked me seriously

"I have school tomorrow morning and I can't miss classes." I sulked looking into his stern hazel eyes my eyes were pronounced expanded from the light he shined into my face.

"License and registration please." As I carefully reached into the glove compartment grabbing what was asked of me, I gave it to him hastily shaking slightly uncontrollably. And waited, not even 5 minutes later he returned delighted saying, "A clean record so what's a gal like you doing driving intoxicated under the influence? Ma'am I'm going to need you to step out of the vehicle."

That's where his smiled turned grim. A breathalyzer was placed in front of me and the rest of my life seemingly began to shatter. As he stood reading the results, facing me his words were, "How are you even carrying on this conversation logically right now, you are beyond intoxicated not mentioning the smell of marijuana I'm picking up."

Here goes my career and my life is ruined.

"Officer please I'm sorry this never happens I was helping out a friend at her house warming, I trusted myself to drive I only live up the street here sir and no one ever is out around this time, I misjudged my actions please don't arrest me I'll do anything." Tears rolled down my face my doe Amberish brown eyes wide knowing how much of a shit hole I'd placed myself into my only reasoning left was to beg.

"I saw you earlier at the café today and you smiled at me, what a bad girl you turned out to be."

"Sir I promise I'm a good girl I never meant to break the law please I'll do anything this will ruin all of what I worked so hard to accomplish, I'll do anything, my family is poor and I work hard to provide for them back home this was a mistake. I only live five minutes up the way and thought I could make it home please sir. I'm not a bad girl I'm not sir.'

"You are a bad girl if I say you are a bad girl."

His voice was menacing, and direct. My bottom lip quivered as I tried avoiding eye contact feeling his lingering scrutiny. "Drive your car I'll be following you home, afterwards I'm arresting you." Turning around entering his own vehicle, unnerved and distraught inserting myself into the drivers seat I routed myself back to my apartment. Who would I call for bail money? And as he'd spoken the officer drove closely on my tail right behind me. I couldn't stop crying, I had no words left it was over. Everyone would be disappointed. I would be humiliated. And by the time we arrived at the front of my apartment I was motionless unfeeling and ultimately scared. Watching as he parked behind me it had to be 1 am by this time and the girls probably had texted me to check if I'd made it home safely.

"You really were only five minutes away, what a shame." He spoke his words jokingly with a tsk at the end. As I removed myself from my car he quickly handcuffed me yanking both my arms behind my back swiftly turning me around harshly, I began to cry again forgetting not once did he follow the correct protocol in arresting me, that honestly didn't matter with all I had against me, drinking and driving was a DUI and marijuana consumption combined with it was immediate jail time. My entire body went limp as I looked at my apartment window the light was still turned on. I had no idea if I would ever see it again.

"Pick up those pretty little feet I don't have all day." It was official as he roughly pushed me into the back seat, I felt like a criminal. And the worst part is the entire time I was slightly turned on by his dominance. And he began driving away, I stared into the darkness he said nothing, the drive was long, and my wrist were already stinging from being cuffed. I closed my eyes unknowingly falling into a drunken sad slumber.

"Wake up." I heard a man sneering I'd just had a bad dream that the officer I'd fantasized about earlier this morning had arrested me. "It wasn't a bad dream, it was currently my reality."

"Where are we?" I whispered hoarsely. We were parked inside a small open parking lot surrounded by an enormously forested area with only one barely visible light apart of a tiny cabin of a bathroom. "He's gonna fucking kill me and leave my body somewhere in the mountains." That's where we were, I could tell by difference in elevation. "Where we are should be of no concern to you." His voice was aphotic and licentious. Pulling me by my feet outside the vehicle, I shook aware yet willing to do as I was told. Standing in front of me taking his fingers suddenly he tugged at the hair ornament holding my bun in place yanking it ferociously as it fell to the ground, my curls expanded bouncing freely around my face. Dropping my head down I could not watch him.

"Look at me right now."

Lifting myself up slowly I took him all in he was two times my size at 110'lbs robust and his hazel eyes looked dark green with desire. Cupping my chin, he looked down into my eyes recalling our previous first encounter, "Hi I remember you, you'd smiled at me as you were walking into the café earlier." trembling when he touched me it was unfamiliar and unexpected. Looking back into him, I felt my pussy grow warm and I knew at that exact moment my body would betray me.

Not but less than five seconds later he flipped me around slamming my body over and against his patrol car. "Ah!!" I screamed it was painful, but somehow, I loved it at the same time. What was he going to do to me? Placing himself behind me almost pressed up onto my ass I felt his hand bunch up my dress as his right hand force my head down. Removing my panties briskly tearing them apart effortlessly. "Arch your back right now." Was his next command my mouth open afraid to protest I arched my back feeling the night air massage my ass cheeks and warm pussy. With two fingers he began to run his fingers from the top of my clit down to the entrance of my womanhood, that's when I felt him edge himself forward against my body saying, "Don't you like that?"

Before I could respond I felt a sharp affliction, so swift my body convulsed, and again in the same spot right on my ass and a third time, this time I screamed. He was flogging me striking me with such force I had no time to calculate my predicament. It was painful and pleasurable, the fourth strike my screams turned into sensual mewling barely holding myself up. Groaning he paused, "When I ask you a question you respond yes sir are we clear?" Lying adjacent over his car yet still handcuffed blurry eyed and horny I responded, "Yes sir."

"Mmm, that's a good girl."

And with that he spread out my ass cheeks and placed his mouth over my womanhood.

"Oh my god!"

Another elicit scream escaped my mouth. His tongue worked itself down and up my slit all while using two hands to keep my backside spilt open for his assault.

"Oh, I didn't expect for you to already be so wet baby girl."

My officer licked and lapped at my cherry just as if I were dessert he'd picked up out a bakery. And I began creaming hard into his mouth, uncontrollably shaking like a little virgin. This type of sexual play was new to me and I'd spent much time imagining being turned out by a cop and look at the trouble I've gotten myself into.

deepluve
deepluve
29 Followers
12