The Taking Of Erica Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For bathwater," Adam said, noting her glance. "It's too cold at night to use the stream, and I'd hate to lose you in the dark."

He thought of everything, she thought wonderingly. How long had he been planning this? Or was it just that he'd done it before? The now-familiar prickles of fear began to run into her scalp.

What kind of person was she to love a man who was capable of such insidious, repellent behavior?

Adam opened the bathroom door and switched on the battery-operated light.

"If you'll open the medicine cabinet, you'll find your cosmetics and toiletries. Might be a good idea to take those birth control pills, too," he said. "Methinks you'll need two, having missed this morning's, but it couldn't be helped," he added matter-of-factly.

"Thank you," Erica answered. God. He really did think of everything.

She cleaned up and brushed her long hair, feeling better with every stroke of the bristles through her dark, wavy mane. She studied her reflection and realized that she looked none the worse for wear, and applied a light layer of makeup. Maybe if she looked and smelled pretty, Adam would realize that she was working to please him and be easier on her.

She stepped outside, expecting Adam to be waiting for her, but he wasn't in sight. A light shone from the window in the cabin, but the thin curtain was drawn and she couldn't make out shapes. Looking down the hill toward her car, she realized that she might be able to break for it - but something inside her made her stop. What, really, was her life at home? A high-pressure job that paid her less than she was worth and demanded long hours. A couple of relatively unfulfilling relationships that were less orgasmic than comfortable. An ungrateful cat, and an unforgiving landlord. "Just another day or two, to see where this goes," she murmured to herself.

Standing behind her in the dark, Adam smiled.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

If You Dare Ch. 01 It all started with a web page ad.in BDSM
The Party Ethan's birthday bash degenerates into a raucous orgy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Neighbor's Daughter Ch. 01 Ethan breaks in the sexy girl next door.in First Time
Ethan and Carrie Ch. 01 Ethan hooks up with virgin Carrie.in First Time
Tales From Subspace She finds domination and submission by answering an adin BDSM
More Stories