The Taking of Eve

Story Info
A sub is reminded of her place.
1.1k words
4
54.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub_eve
sub_eve
2 Followers

You arrive as scheduled at my house. The door is unlocked so You can enter without me having to let You in. The kiddo is gone for the day and the dog knows You now and greets You happily. You head up the stairs expecting to find me waiting, kneeling in the bedroom, naked but for the collar of my choice. You are surprised to see i am not there. You start to worry that i am not actually home, when You suddenly hear me upstairs on the computer. You peek up the stairs through the rungs of the railing and inquire as to my breach of protocol.

i sigh and get up from my seat at the computer and lazily walk toward You. i come down the stairs to You, as You are undressing Yourself. i come sit with You on the bed, instead of kneeling in front of You as i should. i kiss You softly, then more and more urgently and i straddle You and push You back to lie on the bed. i slowly kiss over to Your ear, licking and sucking the skin of Your neck on my way. You put Your hands on my body and begin to work Your hand under my shirt. i reach up and brush Your hands away. You raise an eyebrow at my increasing misbehavior and wonder how long this will go on, and how long will You wait to see.

i work my way down Your chest, stopping at a nipple to deliberately take a little bite. i have one hand on Your cock and the other grasping Your balls and tickling behind them. i take Your already hard cock in my mouth, lovingly licking the pre-cum off the tip. You slightly moan as i take Your whole cock as deep as i can into my throat and gag. i feel Your cock grow even more as i stroke and suck. Right then, teasingly, i stand up, still fully dressed, and look down at You, lying back naked on the bed, with Your eyes closed, cock standing stiff, feet still on the floor.

You sit up, i can see You clench Your jaw. You lower Your brow and focus firey green eyes at me. i give You one of my half-smile/half-smirks and turn to walk out of the bedroom. In one lunge You grab me at the waist and literally throw me onto the bed. You are almost growling. Suddenly i hear nothing but my heart pounding, racing in fear tinged with excitement. i think, "Did i cross a line? Did i unleash something within him?" i realize this may have gone terrible wrong and i flip myself over and start crawling to the side of the bed away from You.

But You will have none of it. i feel a giant claw on my ass, grabbing the waist of my jeans, You yank me back and flip me back over to lie beneath You at the foot of the bed. i try to push You away with my hands. You are afire, frenzied. W/we struggle, a maelstorm of limbs. With one hand You grab my wrists and twist them together and pin them, holding them over my head. i cry out with the shock and roughness of Your motions. With the other hand, You push up my shirt and my still fastened bra up to my neck and You squeeze my left breast and lift it to Your mouth. i scream as You bite my nipple. i feel like i can't catch my breath. i think about how powerful i know You are and even though my body is filled with fear, i realize i feel moisture between my thighs, my pussy is dripping wet.

You have already unbuttoned my jeans and practically ripped open the zipper. You let go of my wrists and grunt to me through clenched teeth that i am not to move my arms. You pull my jeans off me in one swift motion and toss them aside. Then You tear my thong off, scraping it down my legs, i hear the fabric ripping. You turn back to me and stand over me, enjoying the reversal of O/our previous positions. As You start to come toward me i panic and try to crawl away again, but You are too fast for me. On my hands and knees now, my shirt and bra at my neck, ass in the air, Your huge hands grasp my hips and pull me to You. You stab Your stone-hard cock violently into my pussy, taking my breath away.

You have never been this way with me. You are always in control, in control of me but also in control of Yourself. Now You are animal, driven by passion- desire- rage- power. i am full of a mixture of emotions; fear, wonder, desire. i realize that Your slamming into me is reaching the deepest parts of me. my fear gives way to pleasure as i build up to an orgasm. You have one hand on my hip still and the other around my neck from behind. The overflow of emotions from me begins as i start to sob and cum at the same time. i feel Your hand on my neck, tight, applying pressure. You don't even slow Your thrusts or let me catch my breath.

You flip me over to my back. Using the wetness now dripping from my pussy, You smear my ass. Again i feel fear rise in me, "he's going to take my ass!" You feel my body tense and know that my instinct is to pull away. You grab both my thighs so tightly i am already thinking about the bruises that will be there tomorrow. You triumphantly thrust Your cock in my ass. i gasp. The suddeness of it was pain and then the warm rush of pleasure. You lift me into the air by my thighs and fuck me harder than You ever have.

i feel my eyes roll back into my head as i realize that You have brought me again to new heights of sensation. i know i am cumming again and i also hear Your telltale moans. i feel You so deep in my body, deeper and deeper with each moan and thrust, and i am carried over the edge. i start to shiver and twitch, tears streaming down my face to the bed below me. i remember why i gave myself to You in the first place. You work wonders with my body and my mind. You shiver and collapse on top of me and i listen to Your heavy breathing in time with mine. You roll off to my side and i disentangle myself and get up from the bed. You lie there a minute longer, catching Your breath, then You sit up to see what i am up to. You look down to see me kneeling obediently at the foot of the bed, collar on my neck, smile on my face.

sub_eve
sub_eve
2 Followers