The Taking of Jean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers

Darren stood up, gripping his cock at the base, he presented the purple head with its weeping eye to Jean's lips. From the edge of her sight Jean could see the other's watching, waiting for her to take his cock into her mouth. The air was thick with the sensual tension. Jean parted her lips, ran her tongue along the thick vein at the back of his cock. She felt him shudder, she knew the others watching were imagining her tongue upon their shafts. She licked around the head of his cock, flicked her tongue into the open eye, sucking out the clear pre cum.

She felt dirty, her flesh was sticky, and prickly but she knew all of the men in the room were wanting her, waiting to feel her mouth, her body, against theirs. She opened her mouth wide and slid all the way down the shaft. Darren's hand slid to the back of her head.

'Your dirty cock sucking slut. Whoa! Slower, slower, you are one dirty cow.'

Jean squeezed his balls, and licked at his shaft, she knew he would not last long. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft as his hips jerked toward her face. In a matter of minutes she felt the blast of hot viscous fluid filling her mouth and draining down her throat. Before she could catch her breath, Jean was lifted from the floor and carried across to the pool table. She was lain spread eagle onto her back. Her legs were held apart as hands squeezed and pinched her naked breasts.

Jack settled himself between her parted legs. He had the same look of triumph she had seen in Steve's eyes the first time they had met.

'My turn now. You have had the boy now it's time for the man. Now it's time for you to have a little fun, dear Jeannie.'

Jack's eyes continued to hold her gaze as he lowered his face onto her body. Slowly he kissed down from her navel, to her pubic triangle. He kissed around the tangle of her hair, edging closer to her parted labia lips. His mouth covered her pussy and his tongue flicked across her clit.

'Feel better darling? You ready for Uncle Jack to sort you out?'

'Yes.' Jean whispered.

Jack began to spread her labia lips wide, his mouth sucking on her parted lips his tongue flicking her clit. Jean's hips started to rise towards the pressure of his tongue, her body arched as he softly nibbled her clitoris. Two cocks filled Jean's hands, she gripped the shafts pumping them to the rhythm of her gyrating hips.

Jean felt her climax rising, the combined attention to her pussy and tits, freeing any remaining inhibitions, for the first time in her life Jean released her climax in a long shuddering shriek. She could not believe the sound nor the words she expressed, as Jack continued to apply his mouth driving her to a second climax. Jean's eyes shot open the bright light from the over table lamp blinding her. Jean's mouth was dry and after her scream she could barely speak.

A bottle of wine was held to Jean's lips, she drank without taking breath from the bottle. As she drank, she continued to pump at the two cocks in her hand till they sprayed fluid over her face and naked breasts. She felt Jack's weight shift. Through the shimmering light she saw his face fall into shadow. She felt the strong confident thrust as his cock slid into her vagina.

'My turn now, girlie, my turn.'

Jack's thrusts were slow confident, he varied the position of his cock inside her vagina, he brushed his body against her aching clit. She gripped his cock with the walls of her pussy riding his shaft till she felt it swell then fill her with his fluids. Tired, her head swimming, Jean was pulled into a seated position her legs dangling over the side of the pool table, Jack's semen dripping into an empty pocket on the table.

Carlton stood before her. She shook her head to comprehend the size of his cock. It was longer thicker than Steve's almost 9 inches in length almost two inches in girth. She started to edge down the table. Even in her current state she knew she could not take that inside of her. Hands against her back pushed her forward. She tried to turn brush them away, but she was pulled forward by her legs.

'Don't worry girl. You'll love it. All you white bitches love it, once you have tried it. You won't ever want your husband again once you have had my cock inside you. You just have to relax. Don't fight it or I will hurt you.'

'Carlton let me suck you. Jerk you off. I know I can't take that inside of me.'

Carlton positioned the tip of his cock against Jean's vagina. He spat and rubbed the tip of his shaft with his hand till it was slick and shining like the polished pool ball. Jean's legs were held apart and Carlton eased himself into her. Jean thought she was going to die. She could not breathe, she could not move she was impaled on this monstrous throbbing shaft.

'Carlton. No. Please let's do this another way. I...I...I...OH!!!'

Carlton eased himself deeper into her pussy. Jean felt herself being stretched wider and wider. The group of men watched smiling as they saw the expression of her face changing as more and more of the slick black cock disappeared inside of her. With one final push Jean was impaled deep into her womb. She could feel every notch, every vein of this monster cock. She could feel the pulse of his heart beating against her pussy walls it all felt so very good.

Carlton's big hands slid under Jean's ass and he picked her up to rest onto his cock, softly gently he moved her body back and forth so her pussy slid up and down his shaft. Jean wrapped her legs up around Carlton's back, her ass spread wide her anus on display for all to see. She did not care she was in another world filled with this man his hot kisses on her mouth, her naked breasts, his cock driving her higher and higher to a climax she did not think possible. Twice she came before she felt the surging time of his cum soaking her insides.

The white fluid ran down her legs, across her ass in small streams. She felt Steve kiss her neck, her back. Carlton still inside of her, guided her back towards the pool table. She felt the solid muscle of Steve's chest against her back, then his cock pushing up against her spread ass.

'Steve no wait. Let me turn around. Let me see you. Steve I am so full.'

'Trust me. You will love this.'

'No Steve you will tear me apart. Steve...' Jean was silenced by Neil clamping his lips over hers, his hand fell to her breast, as Phil reached for her other. She was trapped between 4 men. She felt Steve's cock inch into her ass. As Carlton slid out of her pussy, Neil stepped between her legs filling the void. She barely felt his cock inside of her after Carlton's. Neil began to thrust into her as he withdrew, then Steve thrust up her ass. Jean's body jerked up and down with the continual thrusts. Her breasts were pulled and pressed by three pairs of hands. Phil claimed her mouth as he waited for either of the men to finish. He would take whichever of Jean's holes became available.

The night became a blur of mouths and cocks. It seemed there would be no rest for Jean's fatigued body. Late into the night with the public house closed a bedraggled Jean was led back to Steve's car. She slept all the way back to her office. In a dream she went back to her home, Ken was sleeping. She removed her clothes in the bathroom, and then scrubbed away the remains of the nights sex on her skin. As she washed she was surprised to find herself becoming aroused again. The memory of their touch was so vivid she had to masturbate before sleeping. She screwed up her clothes and placed them in the laundry basket. Then she realised her panties were gone, Darren had been given them as a trophy, an incentive for them to do well next month. In the morning she knew the guilt would come. She knew she would struggle to act normally around her family. She knew she would try and break the promise she had made tonight to return if they won again. She could, she would do it, so long as she did not see Steve. But she knew he would come for her, and this nightmare of deceit would continue on and on.

Xamphos
Xamphos
132 Followers